Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2010 5:54 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So in the end Xtsushia stopped herself. That's kind of lame.

Well overall this series wasn't that great, but I enjoyed it quite bit. Farah is the best <3 I only wish they didn't waste their time making money to build a boat if everything was supposed to take place on that island. There was just no point :/
Dec 11, 2011 12:36 PM

Aug 2011
It was alright overall, but too much filler :S
May 27, 2019 10:05 PM

Jan 2019
This was kind of mehh show, too bad they put a lot of filler in something that already was side story to the game.
The last 4 or 5 epsides were ok, but everything else felt like filler.
Feb 20, 2022 4:15 PM

Nov 2018
Damn that kinda sucked. I still enjoyed it though. Great casting and mostly good animation, just when it finished I looked it up only to find out it's basically filler or a side story to the original game.

I mean I'm not exactly complaining but I would've definitely preferred a 24-26 episode adaptation of the game's plot instead of this, you know, since they have the same characters and setting that I already liked at the beginning? But instead we got this, I still mostly enjoyed it and didn't really struggle to go through it, that's positive enough from me to finish a series even if it's a 6/10.
Apr 2, 2023 2:45 AM

Apr 2020
I just played the game and thought the anime was going to be based off the game. Guess not...
I enjoyed mostly because I like the characters and the game.
It's just a meh filler arc. Merone's design is cool at least.
5/10 
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Eternia Episode 5 Discussion

Monochrome - Nov 7, 2010

2 by GRAYLIGHTNING »»
Feb 19, 2022 7:53 PM

Poll: » Tales of Eternia Episode 1 Discussion

Monochrome - Nov 6, 2010

5 by GRAYLIGHTNING »»
Feb 19, 2022 6:09 PM

Poll: » Tales of Eternia Episode 10 Discussion

Monochrome - Nov 8, 2010

1 by Falcomster »»
Dec 5, 2011 7:12 PM

Poll: » Tales of Eternia Episode 12 Discussion

Monochrome - Nov 9, 2010

0 by Monochrome »»
Nov 9, 2010 5:15 PM

Poll: » Tales of Eternia Episode 6 Discussion

Monochrome - Nov 7, 2010

0 by Monochrome »»
Nov 7, 2010 3:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.