Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2011 8:06 AM

Mar 2011
I posted last in epi. 2 discussion and I was actually worried it was gonna end up being a terrible series. But now that i'm up to episode 6 Im loving this show. It's still not as "deep" as I had hoped for but it's still causing me not be able to stop watching and I haven't had that with an anime in a while. Yakumo is love and actually I like Harkua. I don't like alot of female anime characters but I think they did a nice job with her. And no Yakumo doesn't want her to go away like alot of people are saying. I think he really kinda likes her but like has been stated in the show itself is not great at sharing feelings and is probably not sure how to act. Shes really growing on him though. <3 The case for this episode was kinda bland but now im hooked after Yakumo mentioning that person was his father and wanna find out more.
Jan 5, 2012 4:30 AM
May 2007
Topless Yakumo is sexy ♥ I wanted to see his sexy nipples too!!

PS. tsubasalover is the 1st to post in every episode discussion. If only she gets something better in life to do than posting 1st in every show discussion. Is she competing with someone? I say this because I notice she is always the 1st in many other shows discussions. This gave me the impression that she does nothing in life only watching anime in time and never skipping a single episode!
Mar 11, 2012 3:35 AM

Sep 2011
Weakness found! >:)
Apr 3, 2012 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
I thought it was gonna be an interesting case but it turned out damn lame.
Jul 2, 2012 10:00 AM

Jul 2011
I liked this episode. I wanna poke him too!~

wheresthehandle said:
I react pretty much like Yakumo did whenever someone pokes me there.

This.

I'm the same as the lady haunting the apartment. Too serious, apparently. XD

Shadow-Chan said:

PS. tsubasalover is the 1st to post in every episode discussion. If only she gets something better in life to do than posting 1st in every show discussion. Is she competing with someone? I say this because I notice she is always the 1st in many other shows discussions. This gave me the impression that she does nothing in life only watching anime in time and never skipping a single episode!

... Really?

Monad said:

I seriously fail to understand Yakumo though. What is that stupid act that he pulls? Sure he might not be an open social guy but that's different from tryinng to act like an asshole. "Oh! it's you, btw you are fat".
His behavior would have been logical if he hated Haruka but he doesn't.
The second thing is what are his feelings. If he likes her then his just behaving like an elementary school kid that can express or understand his feelings and treats a girl he likes like shit instead of the opposite.
Is he planning to be alone all his life? He seems like he decided that he has no hope of ever sharing feelings with anyone and tries to push people away because he likes being miserable. That must be it, maybe his messed mother and father relationship along with his eye being weird left him with low social self esteem and he doesn't see himself as human as others.

He's a tsundere, maybe? I see tons of anime with the girls bullying (even beating up) the guys - it's just the other way around in this anime... Besides, he's a good guy - he just likes to tease her. If she really got mad, she could always just leave, honestly.

And what's wrong with being alone? I'm sure Yakumo felt fine by himself before Haruka came along. If she wasn't there, he'd just live his life like always.
Feb 6, 2013 12:56 PM

May 2012
Another great episode and case, I do hope they go further with the development of those two. It was rather a slower episode but still quite nice with a nice ending!
Jun 1, 2013 8:46 AM

Aug 2007
Valentiln said:
'People are supposed to love and cherish someone
That's the providence of nature, resistance is futile.
Asking why is meaningless.
We don't know why, but winged insects always fly.
I think people always wish for other people to the point of exhaustion'

This was actually a neat quote.
I also like how this episode challenged the idea of dating and making yourself look pretty for other people versus dressing to do it for yourself.

Actually, out of all the episode thus far, it was the least shallow.
The characters are still a little flat, but I can at least increase my rating from the lowest possible score this series will get to a 3.

Jul 7, 2013 7:56 PM

Jan 2013
Haruka focused episode... Fuck Haruka.
Jul 17, 2014 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
Cute episode...
Aug 31, 2014 12:53 AM

Dec 2012
Hahah XD Yakumo's smile and that funny side is so cute ♥

- barely alive -
Nov 24, 2014 7:14 PM

Jan 2012
People have a side to them which they don't display to the public

nice quote by Yakumo

Jul 5, 2015 3:58 AM

Jun 2012
The scene with Gotou's apartment and all those "infertility treatment" books kinda hit me. Maybe it's because my parents went through the same situation before I was born. And I love the theme of the episode. And lol, that's a pretty weird reaction for a tickle haha.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
May 12, 2016 5:45 AM

Jul 2008
That is the poke of death.

Now I'm a guy and I can't stand shows/episodes that use that stupid trope of "a woman's happiness" being finding a boyfriend. That's such a joke it's pathetic.

I can't imagine how ladies must feel when they see that crap.
Jul 23, 2019 1:18 AM
Apr 2017
Did the detective say the N word-
Jun 26, 2021 11:47 AM

Jun 2016
I'm now starting to wonder if everyone can see spirits and ghosts in this universe. I think Haruka should not see them and only follow what Yakumo is saying to show that Haruka trusts him or something.

Goto has some serious stuff going on in his life, it seems. Oh, I never said it in any prior eps, but Nao is hella kawaii. Both mute and deaf, such a wholesome child.

Jan 3, 2023 3:23 PM

Mar 2019
Didn't feel like a serious episode, but more like a "relaxing" episode between 2 important arcs and based on the preview, this might be true because it looks like things will get very interesting.

I'm 100% sure Nao didn't care about that, so it felt annoyingly forced. She's not even old enough to know the difference between clothes.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 9, 11:32 PM

Dec 2022
Nao is really cute. Didn't even notice what she was upset about there until Haruka mentioned the cardigan.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 26, 2010

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 19, 2010

48 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2010

52 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2010

65 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2010

72 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.