MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai »» Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

329 76.69%
4 out of 5: Liked it

75 17.48%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 3.73%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 0.93%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 1.17%
Voters: 429

11-07-10, 6:05 PM

...shes...soo...adorable!!!!

I want a childhood friend like her!! xD
"The fastest way to happiness is to avoid looking at reality."
"Destiny exalts a chosen few, but even heroes break."

11-07-10, 6:06 PM

Well that was cute.

11-07-10, 6:08 PM

I don't HHNNNNNNGGGGGGG over a lot of of things, but this episode almost constantly had me on the verge of moe-induced cardiac arrest. If anyone deserves the "can't be this cute" moniker, it's Manami, by far. The bath conversation was great.

Still, while I often wanted to punch Kyousuke for not realizing Manami's feelings, I can sympathize with his wish for simplicity and stability. Then again, he's still pretty dense for not getting it when Akagi called him out on his relationship with her. Friggin' tsundere.
Ha-cha!

11-07-10, 6:10 PM

ClementIV said:
I enjoyed this episode, Kyochan you are a ladies man! I wonder why Kirino acted like she was mad/sad that he was not there. I wonder if she wanted to play a game with him or something but there is defiantly something going on there.
Kirino really does care about her brother, that's why. I'd prefer to believe it's in an appreciative way rather than an... incestual way.

Kyou and Manami would be a nice pairing, but somehow I doubt it will end up that way. It was a nice episode without any drama in it, and we needed one of those. The grandpa was absolutely hilarious. I enjoyed the comedy a lot in this one. :)

It's weird to think that this show is half over...

Wasabi said:
An episode not focusing on the ungrateful tsundere brat!? How shocking yet refreshing. Kyousuke definitely deserved some time off from having constantly put up with Kirino's shit and this episode gave it to him.
Lmao, this post is WIN.

11-07-10, 6:10 PM

Manami was just so damn adorable in this episode. :D
Kyouske must've said yes to her question.
Well anyways I'm rooting for them, they looked like a married couple.

Loved the Manami ED! <3

11-07-10, 6:14 PM

Lmao @ grandpa's antics! Nice episode.

11-07-10, 6:23 PM

This should be called "My childhood friend can't be this perfect"
Ok™

11-07-10, 6:24 PM

Kirino missing her brother xD haha

11-07-10, 6:24 PM

oh my god c u t e???? /way too cute/ i can't even take it. seeing aniki blush is priceless adsaskfjksaf THIS SHOW ALWAYS COMPLETES MY WEEK thank god it's released on sundays.

but holy shit manami's family is perfect I LOVED THE JIJI the way he pushed them into the room was fab LMAO.

11-07-10, 6:26 PM

too cute!!!!
what a funny episode!

GOOD JOB OJII-SAN!!!

lolz @ kirino getting lonely w/o her brother.
lolz @ unnoticed married like life of minami and kyouske.

11-07-10, 6:27 PM

The grandfather made the whole episode, dude should have his own show. Not a bad episode a bit slow paced maybe.

11-07-10, 6:33 PM

Grandpa is a boss! So funny.

11-07-10, 6:36 PM

Grandpa was awesome. Wish I had one like him.

11-07-10, 6:39 PM

LightningRamiel said:
I don't HHNNNNNNGGGGGGG over a lot of of things, but this episode almost constantly had me on the verge of moe-induced cardiac arrest. If anyone deserves the "can't be this cute" moniker, it's Manami, by far. The bath conversation was great.

Still, while I often wanted to punch Kyousuke for not realizing Manami's feelings, I can sympathize with his wish for simplicity and stability. Then again, he's still pretty dense for not getting it when Akagi called him out on his relationship with her. Friggin' tsundere.
For some reason though, I got the feeling he wasn't thinking of Manami specifically when he said he'd turn the person down. He's just too oblivious to even fathom the idea that his childhood friend loves him. But other than that, all the rest of his lines pretty much spelled out "I'd love to live with someone like you". A normal and peaceful family life with no complications. Plus he did say he wanted to go to college with her and keep their friendship. If this wasn't an anime I dare say she had him in the bag.

11-07-10, 6:39 PM

Great episode!

Manami was pure win this episode, she definitely rose in the rankings!
And Grandpa was hilarious!

Rock was awesome...
"You're a real man"
"So cool, Rock!"
Somehow he reminded me of Yusuke?

Urahara Out!!

11-07-10, 6:44 PM

MorningGlory said:
Maugomale said:
Manami is just too bloody adorable...

This =P

Her voice is so soft and cute. I love her voice, and she has a nice personality as well.

It was nice seeing Kirino kick the Kyousuke's door whenever she passed by, kicking it multiple times to second time around :P Also, when she kicked his chair when he didn't come home for dinner. Calling him a baka a whole bunch of times was cute :P

The scene when they were talking about getting together in the bathtub was priceless ^_^

The grandfather is absolutely hilarious! His pranks, and trying to get together Kyousuke and Manami, and the rest of his shenanigans :P

I really love this series. It is the type of series that I wish would go on forever and ever, and I could just watch whenever I want. It is one of the series that I enjoy the most, and would love to continue seeing more of.

11-07-10, 6:45 PM

They're not really backing down from the "Kirino is secretly in love with Kyousuke" angle, are they? Geez.

Boring episode otherwise. Hopefully next ep is more otakulicious.

Akagi and Manami's bro are cool.

11-07-10, 6:52 PM

I need a Manami doll...that girl is too adorable! What a wonderful episode...Manami X Kyousuke ftw!
Signatures were meant to be:

A. Flashy (40% of MAL users)
B. Creative (56% of MAL users)
C. Cool (4% of MAL users)
D. None of the above (your signature)

11-07-10, 7:10 PM

PseudoJordan said:
The "let's take a bath together" scene was priceless; this is probably my favorite episode thus far.

I agree, that scene was priceless and this is also my favorite episode so far.
"I'll show you my hyper-weapon!" XD I love Manami 's reaction from that conversation.
Manami is so adorable and her grandpa is really hilarious with his pranks.

11-07-10, 7:13 PM

Now that was definitely cute. And I loved Kirino being tsuntsun.

Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices