-Forgotten- said: You can try to use the eclipse tool to cut it out then paste it on another layer???(after you have merge all the current layers, create a new one) I've never tried it before but I think this may work.
Yeah it works, but how you make rounded borders ?_?
I make it much easier: I use the implented select option.
1. Click the [rectangle tool] (r).
2. Open the tool option.
3. Click the checkbox of Rounded Corners.
4. The Radius set appears. You can set the radius by scrollbar or write a number into the textbox, which is left of the srcollbar.
=> You set the option for rounded rectangle
To make a rounded rectangle:
5. Draw a rectangle.
6. Click the [Fill Tool] (Shift + b).
7. Click on the rounded rectangle in the main window to fill it with color.
=> rounded rectangle
To get a rounded border:
8. Click on the main window above [Select], [Shrink].
9. Choose a number ... like 3 to get a skinny border.
10. Press the key [Entf] on your keyboard.
=> You get a rounded border