MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu »» Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

86 79.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 13.89%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 3.70%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 2.78%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 108

11-04-10, 2:50 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
weird,no one create a topic for this episode 0.0"
Anyway Good episode.I like seeing Ferris chasing over Ryner .

The CG is a bit weird for this episode =(

11-04-10, 2:53 PM

Totally loving the Quality of Animation in this episode. Rest of the comment, later.

11-04-10, 3:11 PM

And here is the promised comment:

Wait for the BD version for this episode. Although the development of the story was good, the enjoyment was brutally killed by the intense animation 'Quality'.

Thats all.

11-04-10, 3:52 PM

poor graphics is a minus, a solid minus, but the story is an A+ grade
I respect Ryner for breaking his chains and go from Traitor King and Blond Tsundere )
2e16nig.png

11-04-10, 3:57 PM

The animation was really different this episode. They did it more Birdy the Decode 02 style, which gave the action and stuff much more expressiveness, but at the same time, looked a little weird.

I personally loved Birdy the Decode's animation, so this episode's style was a nice change in my opinion. The coloration on still shots looked slightly odd, but I thought it was a cool change.

The actual episode had a lot of stuff going on, with Ryner's eventual choice of **spoilers** abandoning Ferris for Tiia ** end spoilers** quite upsetting. I mean, seriously, you just saw Tiia rip apart some guy to shreds, and Ryner choose to side with him?

Sion won the battle, but at a great cost. I feel bad for both Sion and Ferris, especially after Ryner's decision. Seeing Ferris in new costume is pretty awesome though. Much better than her previous clothes.

Random Screenshotsss :P

Modified by Kuro4735, 11-05-10, 5:31 AM

11-04-10, 4:07 PM

Tiia is cute ~ Ino Dwoe rules =)
Ryner choose to side with him, because Sion betrayed him, and Sion later be the main antagonist.

So pity that Ferris later join Ryner's side. Hate tsundere =(
2e16nig.png

11-04-10, 4:20 PM

Ksa said:
Ryner choose to side with him, because Sion betrayed him, and
**SPOILERS**

Hate tsundere =(

Please no spoilers =.=;;

There are probably a lot of people who haven't read the source light novel material, so keeping spoilers in the spoiler tags would be appreciated.

I don't really think Sion betrayed him, it's just more that Sion performed his obligations as a good king, which came in conflict with Ryner's Alpha Stigma worries. Either ways, I think Ferris and Sion felt just as betrayed by Ryner's leave.

11-04-10, 4:24 PM

Kuro4735 said:
Ksa said:
Ryner choose to side with him, because Sion betrayed him, and
**SPOILERS**

Hate tsundere =(

Please no spoilers =.=;;

There are probably a lot of people who haven't read the source light novel material, so keeping spoilers in the spoiler tags would be appreciated.

I don't really think Sion betrayed him, it's just more that Sion performed his obligations as a good king, which came in conflict with Ryner's Alpha Stigma worries. Either ways, I think Ferris and Sion felt just as betrayed by Ryner's leave.

I don't think it is a spoiler, i was begging to see that Sion is going into the opposite way that Ryner is!
I think it is gonna be cool!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

11-04-10, 4:25 PM

Gomen, gomen :3
But Sion is a piece of shit, he betrayed Ryner and
2e16nig.png

11-04-10, 4:36 PM

Soon enough we'll see everyone in Roland wearing shiny red rings, just you wait.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

11-04-10, 4:59 PM

Kuro4735 said:
Please no spoilers =.=;;

Original Trailer - Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Should answer it anyways.
Modified by shanimebib, 11-04-10, 5:03 PM

11-04-10, 5:23 PM

Ksa said:
Gomen, gomen :3
But Sion is a piece of shit, he betrayed Ryner and
NO !! Sion is a Good guy

+1 for Iris appearance >.<
Modified by MorningGlory, 11-04-10, 5:33 PM

11-04-10, 6:05 PM

shanimebib said:
Kuro4735 said:
Please no spoilers =.=;;

Original Trailer - Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Should answer it anyways.

Ah right, forgot about that trailer :x

Well, I guess it's too late for me now xP

I wonder how the remaining episodes will turn out, now that it's reached the point where Ryner is separated from Sion. I can't wait for the next episode.

11-04-10, 6:20 PM

Kuro4735 said:

I wonder how the remaining episodes will turn out, now that it's reached the point where Ryner is separated from Sion. I can't wait for the next episode.

Expecting an S2 already ;)

11-04-10, 6:24 PM

damn i missed ep 17 xD

11-05-10, 5:25 AM

shanimebib said:
Kuro4735 said:

Expecting an S2 already ;)

YES!! a season two would be awesome. This show is animating only a part of a very long light novel series, so I seriously hope they announce a season two. I'm not sure how well this anime has been faring in Japan, but I hope the ratings are high enough for a new season.

Otherwise, I'll have to go search out those light novels, which wouldn't exactly be bad. I would just need a dictionary for all the darn kanji =.=;

11-05-10, 9:50 AM

MorningGlory said:
weird,no one create a topic for this episode 0.0"
Well I'm so sorry for forgetting about DST. D: I missed the airing ;__; <sadpandaface here>

Anyway, great episode. Again. Always getting these great episodes lately~ <3 (Well except for the lol-ifically drawn flashback in the beginning~ Love the facelift the animation quality got for everything else though <3)
And it's kind of depressing seeing Ferris all depressed and stuff : <
Also, still needs moar Lulu Tiir.

My thoughts on the prospects of a second season; it'd have to go under the name of one of the following light novels, seeing as the one named "Legend of the Legendary Heroes" only consists of 11 volumes, and we're currently well into the 7-8th or so.
Go, Legend of the Great Heroes of Legend!
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.

11-05-10, 12:14 PM

And then there were two...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

11-05-10, 12:36 PM

Awesome episode. Can't wait for the next one

11-05-10, 1:30 PM

The duties of a king, huh.
Pretty sad, but I wonder what Lyner will be doing in the next upcoming episodes?
I don't think he'll go on a rampage and start ripping off heads too, it'll just go against his whole slacker-hood principle, lol.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices