Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 4, 2010 8:37 PM

May 2009
i didnt like this arc much in the manga, but seems like with actual songs its getting bearable ~w~

btw, you just have to adore Keima's way of thinking xDDD lets hope we get to see Capturing God mode in ep 7, before Shiori's arc... and PLEASE, let me have Haqua in the anime T_T if my calcs arent wrong, Shiori should start on ep 8 (worst case, ep 9), and with this 2 ep per acr structure there should be a few eps left... PLEASE Manglobe, give me Haqua. I'd like Kusunoki too, but i can wait for the second season for her uwu

PS: Don't flame me!! I love Kusunoki, its just that between her and Haqua, i just like Haqua a bit better >w<U
Nov 4, 2010 8:45 PM

Nov 2010
@ Paul

Well I'm w8ing 4 my beloved Chihiro (don't gv me insults! I just do :P)

I'm guessing she'll only b in the 2nd season worst case scenario -_-
http://www.youtube.com/users/ssdrwh0

Yes... I am currently making "Not Another Abridged Series"
Nov 4, 2010 8:57 PM

May 2009
Yeah, she shows up way much later, as a girl-to-capture i mean, according to the manga's order:

So i guess from 5 onwards'd be the order for the 2nd season... then again, we'll have quite a few eps left this season... they plan to have that many stand-alone eps??

btw, did anyone notice the lack of firetrucks?? i mean, i have yet to see 'em :S or did i miss anything in previous eps?
Nov 4, 2010 9:01 PM

Nov 2010
It will come shortly Paul...

Don't worry ;)

(* Cough! Cough! Shiori arc)

Nov 4, 2010 9:06 PM

Jun 2009
PaulNamida said:
PLEASE, let me have Haqua in the anime T_T if my calcs arent wrong, Shiori should start on ep 8 (worst case, ep 9), and with this 2 ep per acr structure there should be a few eps left... PLEASE Manglobe, give me Haqua. I'd like Kusunoki too, but i can wait for the second season for her uwu

PS: Don't flame me!! I love Kusunoki, its just that between her and Haqua, i just like Haqua a bit better >w<U

Apparently, that would depend on the DVD sales. This first season episodes might go up to either 24-26 episodes if it sells well. If it doesn't, well, that goes without saying that you're not getting some Haqua goodness this season.
Nov 4, 2010 9:18 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Funny when the autograph was written on the handheld. xD Nice ending.

Nov 4, 2010 11:45 PM

Sep 2008
PaulNamida said:

btw, did anyone notice the lack of firetrucks?? i mean, i have yet to see 'em :S or did i miss anything in previous eps?

its first debut is in shiori's arc, would give more info to back it up but thats just plain spoiling the fun when you see it animated.

and i made an episode prediction list, link on my signature. though its pretty much denied now -shrugs-
Nov 4, 2010 11:56 PM

May 2010
good ep, lol
keima's response to things was hilarious lol
and dont worry elsy. you are the cutest, no need to feel like an idol xD
kanon songs were pretty good =D

~Nyaaa~

Nov 5, 2010 12:44 AM

Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
So...she's an attention whoring ghost?
Nah, just a attention whore like Bitchmaster mentioned. Maybe all girls who are Pisces with their horoscope are like that?

That's a pretty rash generalization to make :|
Nov 5, 2010 2:08 AM

Sep 2009
Hmm, Kanon seems to look even better in the anime than in the manga. Maybe it's because it's in color or something.
Nov 5, 2010 2:19 AM

Oct 2010
SapphireStar26 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
So...she's an attention whoring ghost?
Nah, just a attention whore like Bitchmaster mentioned. Maybe all girls who are Pisces with their horoscope are like that?

That's a pretty rash generalization to make :|
Well yes it is but Idols do tend to get full of themselves in regards to their pride particularly their popularity. I think Kanon wants a rush in that. Well you tell me, do many girls with a Pisces horoscope tend to be like that?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 5, 2010 6:40 AM

Aug 2008
The kitty tasers.... WOW! I forgot about those since it's been so long since I've read these chapters. Like the little nod to Gundam they gave early in episode. It's nice seeing this Kanon's arc fleshed out too. The idol experience isn't complete without hearing the music. ^__^
Nov 5, 2010 10:26 AM

Dec 2009
Kanon is a bit annoying... but could be worse...
Nov 5, 2010 11:19 AM

Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Well yes it is but Idols do tend to get full of themselves in regards to their pride particularly their popularity. I think Kanon wants a rush in that. Well you tell me, do many girls with a Pisces horoscope tend to be like that?

lol that wasn't my point. I'm not saying that's a rash generalization to make about idols, I'm saying the way you're implying that all girls with a Pisces horoscope are attention whores is rash. As for girls who are Pisces, I don't really know any, but a simple googling will tell you the common traits for Pisces and being an attention whore is not one of them. Kind of the opposite really.

Anyways, my main point is you shouldn't make assumptions like that based on the actions of one person (or in this instance a character) that causes stereotypes to be formed and those are never fun.

Back on topic again, I agree Kanon is annoying and an attention whore. I'm not too fond of her singing voice. It's nothing special in my opinion, and overly cutesy.
SapphireStar26Nov 5, 2010 12:43 PM
Nov 5, 2010 11:49 AM

Jul 2009
SapphireStar26 said:
Anyways, my main point is you shouldn't make assumptions like that based on the actions of one person (or in this instance a character) that causes stereotypes to be formed and those are never fun.

The thing is, most people tend to assume that stereotypes buns will come with negative feelings as sauce and in that case, it might not be fun (I don't know... Some might find it fun... ). But I can say that it's hella fun if you don't include negative feelings when forming them, so the word 'NEVER' is quite rash here.

If you imply your stereotypes on somebody and that person actually differs him/herself from your generalizations then THAT, is surprisingly fun to observe. I need funny surprise(s) to cure my boredom from watching predictable things daily; so forming stereotypes and waiting for people/something capable to betray my expectations is always refreshing and entertaining, at least for me....

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 5, 2010 12:42 PM

Nov 2009
BitchMaster said:
The thing is, most people tend to assume that stereotypes buns will come with negative feelings as sauce and in that case, it might not be fun (I don't know... Some might find it fun... ). But I can say that it's hella fun if you don't include negative feelings when forming them, so the word 'NEVER' is quite rash here.

If you imply your stereotypes on somebody and that person actually differs him/herself from your generalizations then THAT, is surprisingly fun to observe. I need funny surprise(s) to cure my boredom from watching predictable things daily; so forming stereotypes and waiting for people/something capable to betray my expectations is always refreshing and entertaining, at least for me....

Hmm I suppose I shouldn't have used the word NEVER. Just many stereotypes are applied with negativity in my experience, such as with what Yumekichi11 was saying, but of course there are always some exceptions. You have a good point, I should have been clearer on that. Perhaps I should have said "can cause problems" rather than "NEVER any fun." ;p

And lol that sounds amusing :'D
SapphireStar26Nov 5, 2010 12:47 PM
Nov 5, 2010 3:58 PM

Oct 2010
SapphireStar26 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

lol that wasn't my point. I'm not saying that's a rash generalization to make about idols, I'm saying the way you're implying that all girls with a Pisces horoscope are attention whores is rash. As for girls who are Pisces, I don't really know any, but a simple googling will tell you the common traits for Pisces and being an attention whore is not one of them. Kind of the opposite really.

Perhaps not whores but attention seekers yes! So it says in the link:
http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_zodiac.php?sign=Pisces
they do seek attention for different factors. Just like my sign seeks friendship in a certain way like other signs seek it in different ways.
SapphireStar26 said:

Kanon is quite a stereotype of Idols in Japan IRL for some and White Album also shows that despite even being in 80s done.
SapphireStar26 said:
Back on topic again, I agree Kanon is annoying and an attention whore. I'm not too fond of her singing voice. It's nothing special in my opinion, and overly cutesy.
That's because she clearly lacks self-confidence that is for sure.
BitchMaster said:
SapphireStar26 said:

I agree with you on that one but it does not work with everyone. I feel sometimes bad generalizing people but the truth does hurt sometimes after all. Just saying in Kanon's case her being not popular hurt her despite the rash reality is that most people in other countries would not know her.

Nov 5, 2010 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
I hope they release her songs on a CD.
Nov 5, 2010 7:23 PM

Nov 2009
BitchMaster said:

*COUGH* totally offtopic but i was chatting with a friend on skype and she said something I felt needed to be shared :'D

[9:19:39 PM] Ash: "I need funny surprise(s) to cure my boredom from watching predictable things daily; so forming stereotypes and waiting for people/something capable to betray my expectations is always refreshing and entertaining, at least for me...."

IZAYA BE TROLLIN
Nov 5, 2010 9:30 PM

Feb 2010
meh... enjoyable... but I got bored with her songs.
Nov 5, 2010 9:56 PM

Jul 2009
SapphireStar26 said:

*COUGH* totally offtopic but i was chatting with a friend on skype and she said something I felt needed to be shared :'D

[9:19:39 PM] Ash: "I need funny surprise(s) to cure my boredom from watching predictable things daily; so forming stereotypes and waiting for people/something capable to betray my expectations is always refreshing and entertaining, at least for me...."

IZAYA BE TROLLIN

Wha-.... You telling me your friend said the exact same thing that I did?!!! 0_o

We must be kindled spirits/doppelgangers or something LOL er...Wai-... That's not funny... According to some lame anime, when 2 doppelgangers meet each other, one must die so erm... I sure hope I won't meet him/her ^_^;;

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 5, 2010 10:04 PM

Aug 2010
GarLogan78 said:
I hope they release her songs on a CD.

Me too, even though some ppl are bashing her songs and calling them annoying.
Nov 5, 2010 10:37 PM

Nov 2009
BitchMaster said:
Wha-.... You telling me your friend said the exact same thing that I did?!!! 0_o

We must be kindled spirits/doppelgangers or something LOL er...Wai-... That's not funny... According to some lame anime, when 2 doppelgangers meet each other, one must die so erm... I sure hope I won't meet him/her ^_^;;

ROFL nah i was telling Ash (my friend) about how I gave up on a certain person in this thread, showed her the topic and she saw what you said and then quoted it and said that. It amused me.

Ahhh doppelgangers...you're talking about Kurokami (which I agree ended up lame) .-. XDD

Anyways *COUGH* I'm so totally off topic now.... XD w/e I find Kanon annoying.
Nov 6, 2010 12:22 AM

Nov 2007
Only good part of this ep was her disappearing at the end. Otherwise, more of the same ol' same plot.
Nov 6, 2010 2:22 AM

May 2010
I liked her songs!especially the" Love Kanon"! It was a funny episode as always! Im waiting for the next one ~-^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2010 2:47 AM

Aug 2009
Manglobe's direction improved in this episode (especially Keima Nazi part), but song scene where it shows montage of Kanon's daily life was pretty boring.

and, it does seem that this will get 3 episodes... which means this arc will suck. Too bad since I love Kanon... ;_; (*need Shiori's arc right now.)

Also, there are hints of original material here. I'm pretty sure they will include Omake story of Kanon, and polish it to give more background to Kanon, which is pretty awesome effort. But, we will see.
ringoo4Nov 6, 2010 2:50 AM
Nov 6, 2010 11:34 AM

Oct 2010
ringoo4 said:
and, it does seem that this will get 3 episodes... which means this arc will suck. Too bad since I love Kanon... ;_; (*need Shiori's arc right now.)
I heard it might be 2 and the other one can have chapters 11 and 12 of the cake thing which I am about to read soon.

Nov 6, 2010 1:17 PM

Jul 2009
This was a pretty good episode barring the singing.
Nov 6, 2010 1:20 PM

Jun 2008
I thought I was gonna love her but I don't... It was cute like the rest of the eps but I dunno. Too much singing? lol
Nov 6, 2010 8:32 PM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
ringoo4 said:
I heard it might be 2 and the other one can have chapters 11 and 12 of the cake thing which I am about to read soon.

If they're gonna do chap 11 and 12 seperately, that'll b stupid!

I'm pretty sure they are more than capable of merging these chapters 2gether. ( Why did they hv 2 just go with 4 arcs for this season? -_-)

Nov 6, 2010 11:11 PM

Oct 2010
SSDrWh0 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ringoo4 said:

I'm pretty sure they are more than capable of merging these chapters 2gether. ( Why did they hv 2 just go with 4 arcs for this season? -_-)
No I did not say that, I meant they are going to do them. Each is a view from Keima and Elcea. They could make that in half the episode for each view. My bad, did not make myself clear on that one. Well anyways I do hope they will do them.

Nov 6, 2010 11:51 PM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
SSDrWh0 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ringoo4 said:

No I did not say that, I meant they are going to do them. Each is a view from Keima and Elcea. They could make that in half the episode for each view. My bad, did not make myself clear on that one. Well anyways I do hope they will do them.

Looks like we're both on the same boat after all :P

Nov 7, 2010 4:00 AM

Aug 2009
^ Cake chapters will only be one episode. (which was officially announced in certain magazine.)
Nov 7, 2010 4:53 AM

Nov 2010
:D hooray!

Nov 7, 2010 6:41 AM

Apr 2010
The Song "I, My Me Idol" is stuck to my head xD
Anyone know where i can get it LOL.

Nov 7, 2010 6:59 AM

Oct 2010
DeathSinzz said:
The Song "I, My Me Idol" is stuck to my head xD
Anyone know where i can get it LOL.
Must be a special that will come with one of the music CDs bundles, not sure when any of them will come out. Anyone knows? Maybe the main web site might have the info although I am not sure it will be in English.

Nov 7, 2010 10:46 AM

Jul 2010
man that girl was annoying..may this arc be over soon
Nov 7, 2010 6:15 PM

Nov 2010
shiroto said:
man that girl was annoying..may this arc be over soon

lol nice :D

how about this -

(Keima poses in a meditation stance, praying to some superior being)

Keima: "May I get this done and over with and never see her again..."

Nov 7, 2010 9:19 PM

Dec 2009
desolato said:

Hm, I don't like this Kanon girl.. the only thing I really like about this show is the OP. Heh.

I'm more and more inclined to think the same as you here.
Nov 7, 2010 11:31 PM

Aug 2009
Why everyone hate Kanon?... ;_;

*Look at my avi and cries*
Nov 8, 2010 12:21 AM

Nov 2010
ringoo4 said:

There there

(pats ringoo4 on the head like Keima did with Kanon during their 'friendship')

Nov 8, 2010 12:46 PM

Jun 2008
Wow! She disappeared. She actually disappeared. The guy is amazing. He really is god.

I guess there is a reason why she is so desperate for attention and we will learn all about it in the next episode.
Nov 8, 2010 12:50 PM

Sep 2009
ringoo4 said:

It's ok, they just haven't gotten to know her yet.
Nov 8, 2010 1:32 PM

Sep 2010
lol the engrish lyrics for the first song makes no sense
"I my me idol" - LMAO while getting goosebumps

anyways Kanon is kinda bitchy with the stun gun. Heck, I would be pissed if my PSP got trashed.

But the songs are okay, so an album would be nice.

Nov 8, 2010 9:40 PM

Oct 2010
coolwolf said:
anyways Kanon is kinda bitchy with the stun gun. Heck, I would be pissed if my PSP got trashed.
I would get pissed at suffering from being shocked! It must hurt like a bitch, maybe as bad as getting shot?

Nov 9, 2010 3:46 PM

Feb 2009
She's nuts, I sided with Keima in this one, but is that a special effect?
Nov 10, 2010 2:14 PM

Oct 2009
Nov 13, 2010 2:52 AM

Nov 2007
Very very nice :3
Nov 13, 2010 6:02 PM

Feb 2010
the happy crescent song has such a nice beat but crappy vocals ruins it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2010 9:25 PM

Jun 2009
I'm really looking forward to this episode (esp. in the manga were it was really funny) what more when it will be animated.. and still worrying about saving 1st..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

reireireireirei - Dec 22, 2010

346 by Shrimp_Tail »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2010

247 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Inarius - Oct 6, 2010

364 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 5, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2010

212 by Antanaru »»
Nov 20, 2023 3:49 AM

» This anime has really beautiful music.

LordKirkis - Oct 9, 2023

18 by aDamas_46 »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.