MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kure-nai Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kure-nai »» Kure-nai Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Kure-nai Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

59 54.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 25.93%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 5.56%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 7.41%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 6.48%
Voters: 108

06-08-08, 1:26 PM

Quite a depressing episode .. Shinkurou, wake up !!

And .. omg, ryuuji is SUCH an asshole ! He's so disgusting !
Ok .. gonna watch the next episode D:

06-20-08, 9:25 PM

RAAAAAAAAGEEEE!!!

WTF SHINKUROU!!!
"I will protect you" MY ASS!!!

I am so pissed off at you right now, so disappointing... Your losing points fast buddy.

07-06-08, 2:17 PM

Damn so thats what the Kuhouin family is about, just to keep it "pure blooded", you know in the old days royalty did do that sometimes so this is somewhat believable.

08-24-08, 9:50 PM

Sad to see Murasaki turn her back and walk away like that..
Looking forward to the next one..

06-18-09, 7:07 AM

messed up family is messed up. The conversations Shinkurou had with Benika and then Murasaki were really good. Very sweet.

08-09-09, 5:26 PM

the kuhouin's stupid laws are really insane man! how can they do that, and none of thier child have genetic problem?

it's soo sad at the end of the episode! >< poor murasaki! :/

09-16-09, 7:29 AM

Somebody care to explain to me Shinkuru's patheticaly feeble resistance... isn't he supposed to be a monster sworn to protect Murasaki or sth? I just couldn't feel sad with that episode, because it was basically trying to force me to be sad with lame storytelling... and that rarely is a good idea.

09-16-09, 7:43 AM

Heavily emotional episode. Both as far as happiness and sadness goes.

03-05-10, 4:14 AM

I'm not going to hold Shinkurou's stupidity against him just yet(By going back to the apartment), after all, he never realize who and what he's messing with.

But the fact that he didn't draw his blade does annoy me... If you really want to protect Murasaki at all cost, draw them.

Poor Murasaki.

06-13-10, 8:51 AM

Fucker decides to go back to the house? Wtf man?
Earth gets angry after a kick in the face.

12-01-10, 4:34 AM

Shinkurou you jerk - such a low power performance

SunyiNyufi said:
Firefox265 said:
I wonder with all the incest how can they produce children without major genetic disorders...

Yeah it looks they the production Company gave no thought about that fact.
So the story setting feels some kind of invalid :(

01-10-11, 4:09 PM

Too late to complain. i re-watched episodes again after a long time and still it make no sense at all. why the hell they returned to that apartment. it was like COME AND GET ME IF YOU CAN. if he really wanted a farewell with others. just invite them to airport and apologize.

also when those two kyouhin memebers came to shinkrou in-front of his apartment and asked about murasaki, a seven year old little girl. That also make no sense at all. its like we already know your place, so please get out of here before murasaki brother come and get her .

if i was writer then i had write something like this, Yayoi noticed about two Kyohin members are following them, so she reported to benika and benika arranged their passport and other things, but information leaked to Kyuohin somehow, about going to other country and they counter them in the way to airport. then they took murasaki from there. that makes alot more sense than two kyouhin members asking shinkrou about murasaki and shinkrou coming back to apartment and get beat so badly without using blade.

01-23-11, 6:47 AM

Fuck you.

"As she said so herself. She is a woman fated to give birth to my children, as I am her brother."

Like isn't it obvious?

Yeah fuck you Ryuji guy.

Man, this episode is so sad :'(.
Modified by Yanoflies, 01-23-11, 6:51 AM

hi

03-30-11, 8:28 PM

Wow. I have real cognitive dissonance from this episode.

"Zomg! They're, like, ubar powerful and dangerous! Will I be okay against them?"
"I'll trust you."
"Okay, cool. In that case, I'm gonna go over, drop my pants and moon the hell out of 'em. I got a good feeling about that."
"Suit yourself, I believe in you."

I mean, what on earth is bonehead thinking? Got to go say her proper farewells? Screw that. Get the hell away. And those two chucklehead neighbors don't help matters either.

"Stay inside girly, girl!"
"Okay, I will. Unless, of course, your neighbor comes by and tempts me with a trip to campus. Or the fair."

These characters don't freakin' LEARN from their mistakes. Drives me insane.

Sure, big Bro is all creepy, but the whole lot of the "good guys" deserve to be thrashed by him just because they're so irredeemably dumb. Gah.

04-02-11, 2:57 AM

Oh,i was right about the incest.Nice!
bonkabonka said:
Sure, big Bro is all creepy, but the whole lot of the "good guys" deserve to be thrashed by him just because they're so irredeemably dumb. Gah.

This.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~

04-10-11, 8:32 PM

Okay, I love Shinkurou and all, but he needs to suck it up and use the damn blade.

"I don't want to use the one thing that can actually protect Murasaki. Instead, I'm going to get the shit beat out of me and have her taken away to live a horrible, confined life with a bunch of incestuous pricks. But at least I'll be stronger!"

I was literally yelling at him when he was getting the shit beat out of him to just pull out the blade and go psycho crazy on their asses. But do 2D fictional characters ever listen to me? NO THEY DO NOT.

08-18-11, 5:22 AM

mdauben said:
Kayro said:
Can't wait for the next episode :)

Me too, but judging by the preview I'm guessing we will have to put up with at least one episodes worth of Shinkurou being all emo about not being good enough to protect Murasaki, before he gets off his tail and actually goes and rescues her from her pervy family.

That's definitely what it looked like. That, and it almost looks as though he tries to forget her or something.

He seemed so confident that he could protect her, so it's kind of strange how she got taken so easily. I was also disappointed that he never pulled out that arm blade... Did he not think the situation was dire enough to warrant him using it?! Seemed like a great opportunity to use it... ._.''

Anyway, it was still a great episode.
harahetta said:
Syanaide said:
pedo kiss

dont think it was that kinda kiss, it was more of a sweet or friendly or family like kiss, for Shinkurou at least. thats what i think.

I took it that way, too. It just seemed like a familial sort of kiss - even more so with Murasaki's explanation afterwards about her mom giving her lots of kisses.

03-02-12, 12:20 AM

Since we only saw Yayoi be awesome for about two seconds in the very first episode, having her lose to that smirking woman more makes Yayoi look useless than the smirking woman especially fearsome.

This is actually pretty stock stuff going on, but I find it's working as intended; I want to see Shinkurou beat that woman, possibly smash Murasaki's brother one in the face for good measure and rescue her from her family who have quite effectively been made out to very vile indeed.

04-14-12, 9:11 AM

Annoying episode. Shinkurou went back for almost no reason at all and put Murasaki in danger. What an idiot.

Nothing but plot induced stupidity here.

07-14-12, 6:54 PM

I don't understand. Why can't the Kohouins actually have children with the women they marry?!?!? Why the HELL is there forced incest? fucking disgusting. someone kill that Ryuuji creep. and WHAT THE HECK KURENAI, sitting there and getting your ass kicked, when you could easily kick all kinds of ass, as we've seen. I agree: plot stupidity.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices