MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Otome Youkai Zakuro »» Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
View Poll Results: Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

59 73.75%
4 out of 5: Liked it

16 20.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 5.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.25%
Voters: 80

11-07-10, 8:14 PM

I'm loving this anime *-*

11-10-10, 12:29 PM

This anime is really going great. Certainly a pleasant surprise in this season.

Now the plot thickens and we have many mysteries and drama coming up as it seems. What exactly is happening that they don't know about like that spider woman said?
Maybe the human have a plan on killing every spirit or something?

For one more time loved that song they sing. Zakuro looked badass. And it was nice getting a little;e more inside on the twins and there powers. The atmosphere and the girls are so sweet in this anime.

Hope it can keep getting better and the future revelation will be really great along with a nice way of closing the romance.

Btw until now Riken is the only man that actually rocks. His fighting really strong and he knows how to protect his girl. The other guy is small so i can't blame him for not being very powerful but Agemaki seriously needs to lift his game.

Iilia said:
Papander said:
Really great episode! One thing I didn't quite get though.. the scene where the girls came out after putting on those dresses for the evening party. Why did Riken look away from Susukihotaru?
I assumed it was because he thought she was cute at first, but looking back Susukihotaru didn't really take it that way. Now I'm confused by it as well...

She felt a little embarrassed by that dress and it seems he felt a little embarrassed too because he found it stunning and he just wasn't able to make her feel less embarrassed because his temperatures rise seeing her, so he turned away.

11-10-10, 8:57 PM

Blah. Wouldn't someone be like "oh, there's a petal on that lady" or even "why are there so many petals everywhere?"? Come on. And back to what I was saying before -- knowing their powers from the first ep would have made more sense. Although of course not good for the whole "revealing something each episode" trope.

Zakuro getting so upset over the teasing/harrassing was stupid. Man the fuck up and tell them to piss off or just ignore them.

Lol, anyone gonna help Hanadata down from that web? Sure, he's faking it (my money's still on him being the villain), but they just kind of forgot about him there.

11-14-10, 5:25 AM

i wasnt pay much attention to the twins b4 this ep, but now i think them r simply adorable XD

p.s. that ganyruu is omg weak... worse than agemaki.... <.<
"Those who satisfied with bad end are not worthy to be called as gamer" by Keima

11-14-10, 9:22 PM

Ganryuu is still just a kid so give him a break. but really you have to give him credit he wanted to fight but i think that was his first real battle and not to mention that the twins held him back for helping at all. this has got to be on of my favorite anime series this season and i cant wait for the soundtrack to come out.
you have to admit that is so cute. and they truly love Ganryuu so quit putting him down.

11-19-10, 8:07 AM

Papander said:
Really great episode! One thing I didn't quite get though.. the scene where the girls came out after putting on those dresses for the evening party. Why did Riken look away from Susukihotaru?

I expect it is just that he is shy and didn't want to sit there staring with his tongue hanging out!

11-26-10, 4:47 PM

yamakasi said:
Lol, anyone gonna help Hanadata down from that web? Sure, he's faking it (my money's still on him being the villain), but they just kind of forgot about him there.

LMAO. My thoughts exactly.

Gawd the twins are just so adorable. I really wasn't expecting to like them as much as I do but there resolve during the battle impressed me and their drunk singing was qt.
ArcticMech said:
Always playful, relaxed and comfortable in their own skin, the twins were in their element at the ball (and incredibly adorable when they were a tiny bit drunk). However, they also showed their strength, calmness in the face of danger, resolve and how much they care for Ganryuu.

Basically this.

11-30-10, 5:37 PM

Great episode! Loved the compilation of emotions throughout the entire episode. Really good build up as well. I'm looking forward to Ganryuu's reaction to his embarrassing moment in combat. As well as the explanation of Zakuro's being and the reason as to why she's being chased. Looking forward to the next!

12-03-10, 8:36 PM

This was by far my favorite episode so far. I love the pairing of Riken x Susukihotaru, and this episode actually made me start to like Ganryuu a lot more. Also this episode made me think, "I really want this OST."

12-06-10, 1:23 PM

The twins are so adorable I feel like I'm gonna pass out from cuteness with each scene.

I do have to say that I'm surprised at how damn bold those soldiers were, trying
to grab Zakuro's ears like that. Some of these humans are real a-holes. I
definitely don't trust Lt. Hanadate at this point. Those narrow, snake-like
eyes are a pretty good hint (prejudice FTW!) and I have a feeling he wasn't the
victim portrayed in that episode. I have no evidence, it's just a hunch.

01-01-11, 10:17 AM

The black widow lady was so beautiful.

08-30-11, 10:43 AM

To hell with mystery and hooded villains, let's go with the romance! The girls are adorable and boys are likable too. I'm glad Agemaki is not useless tsundere-fodder and Riken is plain awesome, I like his type. I wonder if Ganryuu has a brilliant mind for military operations or something like that. He seems to know which one is which with twins no problem, so it may be a hint for him being smart but for now he doesn't show to be a quick thinker. Maybe it's the lack of experience and composure - demon-things are shocking. I wonder how he could convince the twins that he can take care of himself so he wouldn't be a burden for them. He really should get himself a gun, he's too small to make use of a sword.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

05-18-12, 8:58 PM

Great episode as the twins does some ass kicking and petal spreading.

Also, dat jealous Agemeki lol

03-13-14, 9:06 AM

I can't stop smiling. The girls are really so adorable. Also...

RIKEN-SAMA! <3
Words to live by:

"If I can do it tomorrow, I won't do it today"
-- Toshinou Kyouko

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices