Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 31, 2010 3:16 PM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Soulstrider said:
I find amusing that they only put the catholic church in a bad light.
Yeah same here. Only 2 Churches with one being a 2 faction Anglican one. Where the heck is the Russian one from season 1? That would be a three faction battle. I also wonder if the Anglican faction is meant to be also the Protestant faction VS the Catholic one.
The Church of England has a lot more of similarities with the Catholics than it could ever have with the the Protestants. I'm sure TAMNI has put the Church of England in a bad light too or are you forgetting the last arc of season 1 and the reason that magician actually wanted to start a war between Science and Religion.

Was it because differences or the fear of religion being annihilated by science? TBH I forgot due to the number of animes I watched on my list.
Leon-Gun said:
Ah, let's also not forget the seal they placed on Index so she could not betray them and the lies they fed to Stiyl and Kaori in order to keep them on a short leash. In TAMNI 'verse all religions have evil masterminds. Also holds true for the Science side and the non-religious magicians.
A interesting reminder that holds true to the root of evil itself. Also I meant the Church to which she belongs in the link: http://myanimelist.net/character/19184/Misha_Kreuzhev
Yes, the enemy magician at the end of season 1 was involved in an attempt to bring the Church and the Science faction to work together that ended in failure when the mistrust between the factions ended in betrayal. It's easy to see that all the masterminds have some secret intentions and always work for themselves.

And yes I remember the fake angel (just fyi the one that shows up in that arc is not the real Misha). But I don't think TAMNI has ever implied the Church of England and the Roman Catholic Church are the only religious entities. Obviously the Catholic Church has been shown more due to the fact they are the most widespread church and also both Orsola and the book she can decipher both fall under their jurisdiction in the anime.

The Church of England, on the other hand, have a lot of influence on the series due to the fact Index is part of them.
Leon-GunOct 31, 2010 3:20 PM

Oct 31, 2010 3:44 PM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:

And yes I remember the fake angel (just fyi the one that shows up in that arc is not the real Misha). But I don't think TAMNI has ever implied the Church of England and the Roman Catholic Church are the only religious entities. Obviously the Catholic Church has been shown more due to the fact they are the most widespread church and also both Orsola and the book she can decipher both fall under their jurisdiction in the anime.

The Church of England, on the other hand, have a lot of influence on the series due to the fact Index is part of them.
So Misha is part of TAMNI or the a jurisdiction of the English Church? Anyways glad to talk to you.
Remind me of the betrayal again if possible. I have a fuzzy memory.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 31, 2010 3:59 PM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
So Misha is part of TAMNI or the a jurisdiction of the English Church? Anyways glad to talk to you.
I'd have to rewatch it since it was a long while ago. I just remember the golem she used was actually an esper who was her friend. Going to the wiki page says something along the lines that they were trying to make an esper/magician hybrid and failed, and due to the fact the whole thing was being done in secret and against the truce between Academy City and Necessarius the Knights of the Church of England murdered all the espers involved hence why she wanted to create a war between Academy City and the Church of England as a way of revenge.

Misha is part of the Russian Ortodox Church or however that is called, can't really remember. But the "Misha" that shows up during the Angel Fall arc was an impostor posing as Misha (remember that there was a spell casted that changed everyone's external appearance).

Oct 31, 2010 8:19 PM
Sep 2009
Damn, that was a messed up ending.

Orsola's pretty cute 8D
Oct 31, 2010 11:14 PM

Oct 2009
OW even my ears hurt! :S
This getting pretty good, hopefully the rest of the episodes are like this ;)
Nov 1, 2010 3:02 AM

Feb 2010
Ksa said:

P.S. In light novels, nuns use only an earplugs without traumatizing ears, but some blood and horror in anime is awesome!

Erm... nope, they also stabbed their own ears in the novel. oO
With the extra detailed descriptioned that they their eardrums where on the tip of the pens afterwards.
Also, why they didn't just use earplugs... do you have earplugs with you all day long? ;)
And in the light novels, the crowd is much bigger and more packed, like they can't just walk around her and throwing weapons is out of question when you're going to kill your own member.

Edit:
There you go.
XeoNov 1, 2010 3:09 AM
Nov 1, 2010 4:33 AM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I'd have to rewatch it since it was a long while ago. I just remember the golem she used was actually an esper who was her friend. Going to the wiki page says something along the lines that they were trying to make an esper/magician hybrid and failed, and due to the fact the whole thing was being done in secret and against the truce between Academy City and Necessarius the Knights of the Church of England murdered all the espers involved hence why she wanted to create a war between Academy City and the Church of England as a way of revenge.

Ah yes I remember that now. It was something along those lines indeed.
Leon-Gun said:
Misha is part of the Russian Ortodox Church or however that is called, can't really remember. But the "Misha" that shows up during the Angel Fall arc was an impostor posing as Misha (remember that there was a spell casted that changed everyone's external appearance).
Is the Russian Orthodox Church with England Church or RCC? I think all Russian Churches are Protestant so they would be more with the England Church. That's what I think. Yeah I also remember now that Misha was fake.
Xeo said:
Ksa said:

P.S. In light novels, nuns use only an earplugs without traumatizing ears, but some blood and horror in anime is awesome!

With the extra detailed descriptioned that they their eardrums where on the tip of the pens afterwards.
Also, why they didn't just use earplugs... do you have earplugs with you all day long? ;)
And in the light novels, the crowd is much bigger and more packed, like they can't just walk around her and throwing weapons is out of question when you're going to kill your own member.

Edit:
There you go.
Oh wow your spoiler's description of the ear drums was sick. Just sick. Imagine how many people would be if they did the details of that!?

Nov 1, 2010 10:23 AM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:

Leon-Gun said:
Is the Russian Orthodox Church with England Church or RCC? I think all Russian Churches are Protestant so they would be more with the England Church. That's what I think. Yeah I also remember now that Misha was fake.
The Church of England is the main religious entity of the United Kingdom. The Russian Church is the main church of Russia. Both of them are just branches that evolved out of the Catholic Church due to several differences but all of them are separate entities.

As I said, the Protestants are quite different to either of them, or the Catholics for that matter. Funny thing, which may be due to the fact the protestant churches are smaller in scale, Toaru Majutsu no Index has not shown Protestant churches at all. In fact, the closest thing to a protestant church (due to scale and differences in religious beliefs) are the Amakusa, but the Amakusa Church is actually just a small branch of the Catholic Church.

Anyway, as you can tell by all that, the Catholic Church are the big shots hence why they could pretty much force the Church of England into helping them out with the search for the book and the nun. But as far as it's shown, all the churches are separate entities that are only grouped together due to their religious belief but do not operate under the same command.

Nov 1, 2010 11:23 AM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Leon-Gun said:
The Church of England is the main religious entity of the United Kingdom. The Russian Church is the main church of Russia. Both of them are just branches that evolved out of the Catholic Church due to several differences but all of them are separate entities.

As I said, the Protestants are quite different to either of them, or the Catholics for that matter. Funny thing, which may be due to the fact the protestant churches are smaller in scale, Toaru Majutsu no Index has not shown Protestant churches at all. In fact, the closest thing to a protestant church (due to scale and differences in religious beliefs) are the Amakusa, but the Amakusa Church is actually just a small branch of the Catholic Church.

Anyway, as you can tell by all that, the Catholic Church are the big shots hence why they could pretty much force the Church of England into helping them out with the search for the book and the nun. But as far as it's shown, all the churches are separate entities that are only grouped together due to their religious belief but do not operate under the same command.
Hence my argument of before as to why not bring in into all this the Russian Church! That would be just much more amazing! Three faction conflict or maybe 2 since the Russian Church can join in with Amakusas and England one.

Nov 1, 2010 11:36 AM

Feb 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Xeo said:
Ksa said:

Edit:
There you go.
Oh wow your spoiler's description of the ear drums was sick. Just sick. Imagine how many people would be if they did the details of that!?

I'd like to have that in the series. :D
Nov 1, 2010 12:53 PM

Nov 2009
Xeo said:

And you carry fountain pens? >.> I get where your coming from though.

Well the episode was pretty fast nothing really happened until the second half, and while the action was good it was cannon fodder vs. main characters. Looks like those hardcore nuns at the end won't be stormtroopers. Ended on a high note! Since this was still only (fine 6) i hope the build up makes next episode better.
Nov 1, 2010 1:44 PM
Jan 2010
So the nuns i wanted to see fight last week were actually really useless in battle and only have numbers... Agnese better do something decent next episode.

So they stab their ears and become deaf just to win those nuns are nuts and for magicians they seem to prefer steel over spell or half of them can't use magic.

wanted Index to use that defense mode not Sheol Fear but at least she did something.
So Itsuwa is the one with the trident? If so then thats just awesome.
Dan777Nov 1, 2010 1:50 PM
Nov 1, 2010 1:46 PM

Apr 2008
Leon-Gun said:
kokoro_412 said:
i saw some ppl talkign bout itsuwa..i didn see her
IIRC she's the one from the Amakusa Church that has a sort of spear weapon. She knocks outs the nuns who blocked Touma's exit when Touma starts to escape with Orsola. You know, the girl he sort of nods at.

HOLY SHIT, MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS EPISODE WAS ITSUWA?
Nov 1, 2010 2:02 PM

Sep 2010
Three_Leaf_Ivy said:
Leon-Gun said:
kokoro_412 said:
IIRC she's the one from the Amakusa Church that has a sort of spear weapon. She knocks outs the nuns who blocked Touma's exit when Touma starts to escape with Orsola. You know, the girl he sort of nods at.

Is Itsuwa so bad that you're so suprised?
In this episode my favourites was Itsuwa and Anieze, and that's not so unexpected =)
2e16nig.png
Nov 1, 2010 2:19 PM

Apr 2008
Ksa said:
Three_Leaf_Ivy said:
Leon-Gun said:
kokoro_412 said:

Is Itsuwa so bad that you're so suprised?
In this episode my favourites was Itsuwa and Anieze, and that's not so unexpected =)

Oh, hell no. I've been hearing a little about Itsuwa from a friend of mine who's way more into the Raildex franchise than I am, but he never actually showed me a picture.

I said this last night to him on WLM word-for-word:
"*I like how polearm girl saved Touma running out with Orsola
*it's too bad she probably doesn't have a name"
┐(;゚ー゚)┌

Spears/polearms are my favorite melee weapons, Itsuwa's pretty; hello new favorite Index character. (╹ヮ╹)
Nov 1, 2010 3:27 PM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Hence my argument of before as to why not bring in into all this the Russian Church! That would be just much more amazing! Three faction conflict or maybe 2 since the Russian Church can join in with Amakusas and England one.
Without revealing much, other churches will get involved in the series eventually, as well as the different factions in Academy City that we have yet to explore..

Nov 1, 2010 3:35 PM

Sep 2007
Fighting nuns is just wrong... x/D
Thtat last scene was kind of... ouch!

Nov 1, 2010 8:04 PM

May 2007
Are we having a war against nuns, awesome

The spell was great, attacking the inconsistencies in Christian teachings.

And the ear stab was quite well done

My favorite episode of this season yet
My anime list
Nov 1, 2010 8:53 PM
Dec 2008
Religion is bad, though I think we all knew that.
Nov 1, 2010 9:17 PM
Jun 2008
Papander said:
religion is not bad... it is the author who write this Anime make religion look bad -_-"
Nov 1, 2010 9:45 PM
Dec 2007
MorningGlory said:
Papander said:
religion is not bad... it is the author who write this Anime make religion look bad -_-"
Actually, history does a pretty good job of that already I'm afraid. How about we start with the Crusades, jolly good times I assure you.

While this is obviously fiction and not meant to be taken to heart, everyone who gets mad at how the church is portrayed here should just go read up on the history of Christianity and then wonder where the bad rep came from.

Nov 1, 2010 10:04 PM
Jun 2008
Leon-Gun said:
MorningGlory said:
Papander said:
Actually, history does a pretty good job of that already I'm afraid. How about we start with the Crusades, jolly good times I assure you.

While this is obviously fiction and not meant to be taken to heart, everyone who gets mad at how the church is portrayed here should just go read up on the history of Christianity and then wonder where the bad rep came from.
blaming religion's teaching for human bad doing?
religion did not start the war, human started it.People will start killing each other with or without religion.
Nov 1, 2010 10:42 PM
Dec 2007
MorningGlory said:
Leon-Gun said:
MorningGlory said:
Papander said:

blaming religion's teaching for human bad doing?
religion did not start the war, human started it.People will start killing each other with or without religion.
I rather not even get to it but let's be clear here. Religion is more than just the so called ambiguous and ever changing teachings and morals. Humans created religion and humans control religion. As such, the different religions ARE accountable for their misdoings. They don't get a "get out of jail" card just because they were supposedly led by a God. Why do you think the Catholic Church has actually apologized for several historical atrocities, the Crusades included? Because religion is a human creation, and such has to be held liable for it's actions.

Do mind, I'm not saying whether God, or gods, exist. That's a personal belief and up to people to believe on them. Nor am I saying this deities are responsible for the murders.

Also, the excuse that people will kill each other regardless is just that, an excuse.

Nov 1, 2010 11:28 PM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Without revealing much, other churches will get involved in the series eventually, as well as the different factions in Academy City that we have yet to explore..
That's good to know but you can reveal more in a PM or profile message to me.

Nov 2, 2010 2:07 AM
Jun 2008
@Leon-Gun
As an Otaku,Actually I just hate when news say that violent Anime drive people to kill other people and ask to be banned.My feeling Same goes to religion. You can hold to your believe anyway. While I will still think that religion is innocent .
Nov 2, 2010 2:37 AM

Sep 2008
Ok the ear part looked somewhat painful. It's also the main memory I'll have of this episode.
Nov 2, 2010 10:31 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
DuroDeMatar said:
It becomes more interesting and the battle begins, looking forward for the next episode.

zimno said:
Ouch!

Yeah, that hurted me, too.

It's not that the problem it's more the following scene that made it look disgusting, let's just the after effect of the action.
Now tell me that is not disgusting to see? Well what does anyone think? For me it was realistic except for one thing, IRL you die most likely of it or at least cannot hear for the rest of your life.

They will never hear again, and yeah, you could die by blood loss.
Nov 2, 2010 4:55 PM

Oct 2010
DuroDeMatar said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DuroDeMatar said:
It becomes more interesting and the battle begins, looking forward for the next episode.

zimno said:
Ouch!

Yeah, that hurted me, too.

It's not that the problem it's more the following scene that made it look disgusting, let's just the after effect of the action.
Now tell me that is not disgusting to see? Well what does anyone think? For me it was realistic except for one thing, IRL you die most likely of it or at least cannot hear for the rest of your life.

They will never hear again, and yeah, you could die by blood loss.
That's what I feared to be confirmed. Thanks again. Poor nuns now I feel more :( for them.

Nov 2, 2010 7:04 PM

Jun 2010
=O
I have one word after watching this episode.
Ouch.

Seriously though - there's no magic spell to produce the same effect? Why couldn't they simply cast a spell that influences the senses instead of resorting to pen-gouging their ears? Are they THAT bad of magicians?

Idk. I thought the first season of Index was decent, but the plot development and unrealistic fight scenes (i.e. like 50 gazillion magicians being taken down by just a few) in this season seem to be ruining the show for me.
Meh, perhaps it'll get better later. I must say; I'm relieved that it's back on - I was waiting a looong time for this.

p.s. Accelerator FTW!!! =P
Nov 3, 2010 12:23 AM

Jun 2009
I mean nuns are scary enough as it is...
Then the movie The Town just had to give machine guns to people in nun disguises...
Now this.
Nov 3, 2010 2:30 PM
Dec 2007
TheRetroSpectrum said:
=O
Ouch.

Seriously though - there's no magic spell to produce the same effect? Why couldn't they simply cast a spell that influences the senses instead of resorting to pen-gouging their ears? Are they THAT bad of magicians?

Idk. I thought the first season of Index was decent, but the plot development and unrealistic fight scenes (i.e. like 50 gazillion magicians being taken down by just a few) in this season seem to be ruining the show for me.
Meh, perhaps it'll get better later. I must say; I'm relieved that it's back on - I was waiting a looong time for this.

Well, it's possible they are more dexterous in combat than magic. Plus magic needs more requirements to use and can injure their own fighters (an actual risk when fighting in large numbers). And well, the easiest answer to your first question, they probably don't know a spell that can induce deafness. The magician has to learn the spell after all, that's why all of them specialize in different types of magic.

I'm just overanalizing the situation after all, the author most likely just wanted to add a gory scene that demonstrates how scary blind faith is.

Nov 3, 2010 4:09 PM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
TheRetroSpectrum said:
=O
Ouch.

the author most likely just wanted to add a gory scene that demonstrates how scary blind faith is.
I agree with you. It is most likely what he wanted to do because IRL he could drawn that scene and LN could have have described. A making deaf magic would be either in the black category or neutral/grey category (going by FF3 USA version magic standards).

Nov 5, 2010 1:13 PM

Sep 2008
Leon-Gun said:
TheRetroSpectrum said:
=O
Ouch.

Well, it's possible they are more dexterous in combat than magic. Plus magic needs more requirements to use and can injure their own fighters (an actual risk when fighting in large numbers). And well, the easiest answer to your first question, they probably don't know a spell that can induce deafness. The magician has to learn the spell after all, that's why all of them specialize in different types of magic.

I'm just overanalizing the situation after all, the author most likely just wanted to add a gory scene that demonstrates how scary blind faith is.
Let's also keep in mind that this isn't a group of elites or anything, and we don't know that anyone here would know such a spell. Each of their training could be said to be significantly less than Stiyl for example. They know magic, but they're the magic equivelant of level 1's and 2's. Sure he could have said they have a mute spell, but magic thus far hasn't really been portrayed as a harry potter type bag of tricks. They seem to train in the magic that will suite their purposes, but if it's not something they've trained in then more mundane methods are required.

Edit:
Yumekichi11 said:
Aversa said:
Yumekichi11 said:
[
Aversa said:
Index does have some nice abilities after all besides the one that erased Toma's memory
That was not index but her own guard system who did that. Index would never do anything like that to Touma as herself.
I know she did it unconsciously, doesn't change the fact that it was a very nice ability.
Only thing Index would do to hurt him consciously is bite him.

Agreed and the ability SXF were nice that I agree with. Was just pointing out a reminder. No offence towards you. sry.
I also feel the need to point out that index can't use magic, and the automated jons pen mode that could was destroyed when touma undid all the magic necessarious had placed on her. So even beyond the fact that she wouldn't hurt touma she's genuinely incapable of such feats now.
GanglerNov 5, 2010 1:41 PM
Nov 5, 2010 1:55 PM
Dec 2007
Gangler said:
Let's also keep in mind that this isn't a group of elites or anything, and we don't know that anyone here would know such a spell. Each of their training could be said to be significantly less than Stiyl for example. They know magic, but they're the magic equivelant of level 1's and 2's. Sure he could have said they have a mute spell, but magic thus far hasn't really been portrayed as a harry potter type bag of tricks. They seem to train in the magic that will suite their purposes, but if it's not something they've trained in then more mundane methods are required.
As you say, this isn't a Harry Potter-esque jack of all trades kind of magic. It seems to require severe specialization in the magic area of choice and using magic the person is barely prepared to use or too strong for the magician can kill him (as shown during episode 1 with the magician that tried to use one of Index's Grimoires).

Nov 5, 2010 4:23 PM

Oct 2009
Nov 7, 2010 6:47 PM

Apr 2009
Ow ow ow! Those things are sharp! They most certainly shouldn't be jabbed into your ears. Ew.

Nov 8, 2010 10:48 PM

May 2009
Great episode. Nice part about the cross meaning that Orsola is now part of the Anglican Church and not the Roman Catholics. Pens.....ew lol i kind of saw that coming when i realized they had two pens each in their hands. Anyway looking forward for the next episode
Nov 10, 2010 7:54 AM

Jun 2008
OShoranO said:
If only anyone in this freaking anime had a gun. It could have been so much easier.
That and the author of Index seems to hate Catholics as much as I do.

You are a wise man. Seriously a semiautomatic would have cleared those bitches right away. Why bother with all those abilities when a gun can to the job just as good.

Catholics are generally the Christians with the most secrets, politics(not that other groups aren't full of shit) and are also famous for their little boy love. So no wonder many love them so much. Not to mention they are the only ones who think a stingy old man is something like a God.

Those nuns are really brainwashed. Destroying their ears like that.
Why am i hopping that Kaoru or Biribiri would just jump there and kick some ass.
Nov 10, 2010 1:50 PM

Sep 2008
Let's keep in mind that in season one only once was a nonmagical firearm attempted. It ended... poorly.

I don't know that catholics are the only one who have a revered elderly male leader. The church of jesus christ of latter day saints (mormons) is led by a man they call "the prophet" of similar age and gender, who they believe to speak directly to the lord and convey his messages to the church. Let's face it, most religions put fantasy fiction to shame. I'm not saying that to disparage it, merely that you can't really get worked up about the little oddities. While the catholic church has a bit of a reputation for conspiracy there's nothing in particular about them that's weirder than other religions. If they've had more of a track record it's only because they've had more time and power and thus have been more capable of such feats.
Nov 10, 2010 3:23 PM
Dec 2007
Gangler said:
Let's keep in mind that in season one only once was a nonmagical firearm attempted. It ended... poorly.
Actually, Anti-Skill uses guns too and they still get their asses kicked a lot of the time they're ever called. I think the only one who could feasibly get owned by guns is Touma, since his skill only works against magic and esper abilities.

That said, going against someone KNOWN for being able to deflect anything thrown at him with just a gun is quite idiotic.

Nov 10, 2010 3:37 PM

Sep 2008
Lol. Forgot about anti-skill. A group of non-superpowered individuals put in charge of enforcing the law in a city of superpowered teenagers. Worst job ever.

I got the impression from their conversation that the misaka network had not yet been informed of his power. After number 10031 was told we notice that number 10032 walked in with a more informed strategy (god I hope I got the numbering right. I can't remember if the one killed in the alleyway happened before gun girl or after). So from her perspective at least it could have worked (though almost ten thousand attempts to figure out what he does sounds a bit excessive...).
Nov 20, 2010 10:30 AM

Aug 2008
This episode was amazing! For the first time ever I feel like Touma is doing the right thing and not trying to be a hero. With all the death and fire and ear stabbing I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Nov 26, 2010 2:12 PM

Dec 2008
Wow, the whole episode all I could think was how everyone could possibly hit those nuns, especially when Touma just clocked the little redhead in the face... I mean, in the first place they're all girls! Admittedly they're a bit crazy...stabbing your ears and all...

I like the direction Index's character is taking in this series. Maybe now she won't be such a useless head-biter all the time and actually fight in battles, since we all know she can actually use magic... Overall, a great episode!
Nov 26, 2010 3:47 PM

Jun 2009
Crazy ass nuns ! These episodes just fly by!
Nov 28, 2010 7:28 PM

Jun 2009
Kuro4735 said:
Wow, Index was actually useful in battle this time around o.O; Talk about a first.

the end where the nuns poked out their own ear drums to avoid Index's spell is absurd though; talk about devotion. Makes my ears hurt just thinking about it (x.x)

Pretty awesome episode this time, can't wait for next week. :o

woo screenshots~

Yeah that was crazy
Jan 4, 2011 2:39 PM

Feb 2010
Nuns with molotovs!
Jan 12, 2011 12:18 PM
Jul 2010
Hmmm.... yeah take out their ear drums and lose their sense of balance alongside damaging the brain..

Anime didn't exactly make an improvement :P
Feb 11, 2011 6:05 PM
Nov 2010
what I like about this show is that they aren't afraid to show stuff like cutting an arm while laughing like a psycho or becoming deaf just to counter a magic spell.
Mar 7, 2011 2:48 PM

Jul 2010
Piercing their own ears to avoid Sheol Fear...ouch indeed. O_O
Battle was pretty cool, but what happened to Touma when he got surrounded?

Next up seems to be the finale of the arc.I hope they'll teach that church a lesson!

Mar 7, 2011 2:49 PM

Jul 2010
Piercing their own ears to avoid Sheol Fear...ouch indeed. O_O
Battle was pretty cool, but what happened to Touma when he got surrounded?

Next up seems to be the finale of the arc.I hope they'll teach that church a lesson!

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.