Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 16, 2012 3:17 PM

Apr 2009
Crossdresser-san is unbelievably beautiful and I love all his scenes. I'm really loving his fashion sense, and can't wait for more of his past
Nov 8, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2010
Kuranosuke looked so good in both female and male clothing!!! XD
Nov 13, 2012 2:43 PM

Dec 2009
lol this show is so much fun.

The "ore" pun was hilarious as Tsukimi just hopped up and started the "ole clap" I laughed out loud xD
I felt bad for the trans when the landlady thre him out :( But he was accepted after bringing the geeks some meat LOL xD

HanaKana's character is still soo damn awesome that I might throw up. Her reactions and facial expressions are absolutely hilarious and that makes me more in love with this show.
The 2nd best chara is Mamiko Noto's chara. God she's awesome.

5/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 12, 2012 10:46 AM

May 2012
Hilarious ep. I haven't liked Mayaya yet, but hopefully it'll change. Great series.
Jan 8, 2013 1:11 AM

Jul 2009
love this episode :D

so "she" went back since she wants to see Tsukimi?? :D

also forgot that this one of the few anime's that has a long opening and all.

she really looks gorgeous in those clothes.

i don't care what anyone say, she's a beauty :)

while the crossdresser killed the mood in the early feast.

he managed to convinced them by bribing that Matsusaka meat XD

why is the afro guy so mad :P

so the crossdresser is the son of a high ranking official, that's why he lives in a mansion.

Tsukimi your coffee is overflowing XD

the sister of the house had a good dinner i see :)

awesome stuff, can't wait to see more!!
Mar 22, 2013 4:12 AM

Jan 2008
loved the ore / olé bit + tsukimis reaction to kuranosuke saying that he wanted to see her :D
"Truth is always a delusion." - Friedrich Dürrenmatt
Dec 28, 2013 11:33 PM

Jan 2013
Lovely episode.
None of the over the top reactions are bothering me, which they usually tend to do.
Great character interactions and mixing of seriousness and comedy.
Mar 5, 2014 7:13 AM

May 2012
Really great episode, things sure are getting quite lovely and interesting! Especially now we know what status he actually has, this sure is getting good!
May 22, 2014 1:35 AM

Jan 2014
It was a really funny episode!~ Best moment would be that zoom out
when he said that he had come because he wanted to see Tsukimi.xD
Jun 24, 2014 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
The plot leads to know things that you imagined and unthinkable things, in the middle of a lot of comedy.
Accessible narrative, Judas was corrupted with 30 denier, here the girls are much more demanding.
Drawings and animations good, funny opening.
Let's see how the next episode.
Oct 2, 2014 9:48 AM
Jun 2013
Was kinda annoying how the other girls just outright rejected the guy till he brought some meat. He wasint being a jerk or anything. Another entertaining episode wouldint think I would like a comedy with a cross dressing guy.
Nov 1, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
"Do they think just because we're girls their super gayness will make us squeal with delight to have them as room mates?!"
xD that saying is just...hilarious!! Can't stop laughing from that one!
May 27, 2016 7:11 AM

Apr 2014
I thought it was disgusting the way the other girls treated him but its all character development and it adds to the message of the show. I think there's a message, anyway
Jun 12, 2016 11:08 AM

Mar 2014
Lol @ the scene with the gay couple and the "olé" part
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 12, 2016 10:57 AM
Oct 2015
Loving this show so far. Kind of find the six otaku girls to be incredibly rude though. To just leave the table b/c someone has a different appearance then you... I get that they are incredibly insecure and nerds but he was just trying to have fun. Hilarious that he bribed them w/ good meat Lmao. Seems like that minor issue wont be a problem from here on out.
Feb 26, 2017 9:15 PM

Mar 2015
Another good episode. Looks like our princess is a somebody too!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 18, 2017 1:57 PM

Nov 2007
well,that wasn't nice.....being so prejudiced towards people just because of the way they look. And they should understand that the most considering what they are. Oh well.

The oleee thing was fuckin funny tho
Sep 14, 2017 8:24 AM

Dec 2016
Come on people! Show some kindness and appreciation :(

This episode was kinda boring :/ Hope it changes to the best in the next episodes.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 24, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
Ooh, family drama. I see. I like those types of shows.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 4, 2017 3:42 AM

Jun 2016
They all turned into stone because a beautiful hipster girl was with them during their hot pot. Hahaha. Those words they said to him was so hurtful, tbh. "Nobody wants to be your friend". Haha. Then suddenly, Kuranosuke managed to befriend them after he gave them a I-forgot-its-name beef. Lmfao.

So, Kuranosuke's brother is working for the government then? What's his position in the government exactly? Heck, I'll know soon. Pffft.

Decent episode. Looks like we'll have a romance between Tsukimi and Kuranosuke, but I hope there won't be one. Hahaha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 31, 2018 11:21 PM

May 2013
Mayaya's not really my taste in character ^^' She's... tolerable, but kinda weird and intense.

I wonder why the Sisterhood didn't want to accept Princess ;A; he didn't mean any harm :/ it's not like he was hogging all the food -.- I don't understand.

And ofc Princess is a rich boi if he could afford to buy a jellyfish for Tsukimi for free, lmao. She's so slow X)
Jan 19, 2019 5:29 PM

Nov 2016
Olé xD

Love it so far.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 21, 2019 9:21 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Still going strong the humor even when I'm on the confused end is still fantastic. The dialogue is great and these characters bounce off one another so wonderfully.

Forgot to mention the op and ed are great. The songs really up my alley and so much detail in the cinematography in this and the last episode, wow.
Apr 8, 2019 12:44 AM

May 2016
He was so friendly and chummy with them during Hotpot Night that their interactions with each other became so awkward. It's almost shameful that they immediately changed their minds the second he brought out premium meat but I guess that's how it works for most situations though.

He's surprisingly from a very rich and powerful, oh my.

Oct 28, 2019 4:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seems like they're not going to accept Kuranosuke unless he gives them red meat lol
This episode was both good and funny.
Dec 29, 2019 4:32 PM

Feb 2011
No matter how unappealing they are trying to make Tsukimi it's practically impossible to dislike a KanaHana character
May 22, 2020 7:56 PM

Jul 2016
Until this day, I never knew there was such a thing as "Trains Otaku"...

Funny episode overall. The Amars were indeed kinda rude to Kuranosuke (absolutely liked his outfit, by the way) but well... it's not like I can really blame them. They must have an awfully low self-esteem so having such a confident person in front of them would obviously cause a reaction.
Anyways, it seems it wasn't so serious in the end since a bit of meat could easily solve the frictions between the two parties.
Jun 4, 2021 11:18 AM

Jan 2021
LOL
That was hilarious in a way
Nov 3, 2022 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, he is really rich! Also, what a caring brother he has! By the way, has his name been mentioned already? Why do I keep forgetting!

That Matsukasa meat is truly a game changer! The sisters have already forgiven him, hopefully! New friends, let's go! Now the anime is getting interesting. The first episode was mid. This one is better!

Tsukimi, I think I know the reason why he went back to come and see you again. He probably has a crush on you! God, I really want to see the two of you be in a relationship. I want you two to be in love! I ship both of you together.

Also, just sharing. This isn't related to this episode at all, but I started the anime in the 8th episode. It was really a disaster... I've been spoiled for a few moments, and now I'm getting context why they act that way, oh well... did you guys have a similar happening? Lol.
Jun 11, 2023 8:04 AM
Oct 2019
The otakus subject others to the same bullying they are expecting from gyarus or the like...It's not their hobbies or antics making them obnoxious but their personalities
Oct 1, 2023 3:00 PM

Mar 2017
I liked it more than the first epissode, even if they were a little mean to him/her. When she burst out singing "Olé" was pretty funny :D

Much love from Sweden :)

Dec 20, 2023 7:21 PM

Dec 2019
Interesting drama, hoping there will be some romance development but doubt it, those anti social otakus really have no shame lmao
Feb 3, 3:31 AM

Apr 2017
I do relate to the aspect of them asking Tsukimi how much the fish tank cost, and them saying "But I could buy X with that!" LOL! I've often done that. Sometimes with envy and sometimes with just sheer amazement. I also relate to the aspect of liking a meal with friends and/or family. I can enjoy a meal by myself. As of now, I'm actually watching this show while eating breakfast at my desk, by myself. Mostly because it's like 5 AM and no one else in my house is up. Though I went to bed early yesterday, at like 8 PM, so I'm up. Still, I do enjoy eating and watching television with my family, because it's fun to just enjoy something with them, and then joke about what we're seeing. I also like to eat with my friends from college and just catch up on the latest gossip and comment about it. So I do understand why Kura wants to eat with them. Eating food with others is better than eating food alone.

Also... From the comments... Kura x Tsukimi vs Tsukimi x Kura's brother? Hmm... I'd say I prefer Tsukimi x Kura's brother for now. I just prefer Kura and Tsukimi as friends. My opinion is subject to change as far as shipping goes, if they brilliantly write something. Like in Rose of Versailles, I didn't care for Jeanne x Nicholas at the beginning. Ironically... I hated them until right before the end. That's when I grew to like them.
So something like that could come up for Kura x Tsukimi. Though once again, I just like them as friends for now.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

232 by Dripz2012 »»
Mar 17, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2010

133 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

magelet - Nov 11, 2010

168 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

163 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

235 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 1, 6:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.