Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2010 12:35 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The anime is now complete with the dinosaurs and alien-like things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2011 8:26 PM

Feb 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The anime is now complete with the dinosaurs and alien-like things.

rofl
Sheepshaman.png
Mar 16, 2013 10:47 AM
Oct 2010
dat fucked up time travel
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 29, 2013 8:49 PM

Feb 2013
Well the anime took a different turn in a way. Dinosaurs and aliens. Although fake why would they want to recreate them. What's the point? Oh well. There's two more episodes so I'm excited to see how it ends!
Apr 16, 2014 9:57 PM

Apr 2012
lol so basically they used works of fiction and turned them into reality o_o;;

strange ass setting ~_~

May 27, 2014 5:07 PM

May 2012
Pretty emotional episode but well at least everyone managed to get back together! What's up with the dinosaurs, steam train and giant robot though? Did they enter some kind of combined world of stories from books? Well let's see what will happen next!
Apr 12, 2021 8:31 PM

Jun 2014
The sisters have regained their confidence, and are now in London, and Drake and Yomiko are headed there, too.

The dinosaurs, robots and Victorian era is certainly different, lol.

Jun 23, 2022 11:03 PM

Jan 2020
As always, Anita's reaction is exhausting. Even if some of their memories are fabricated, haven't they been together for awhile regardless of that? They've still had adventures together as the Paper Sisters and strengthened their bonds. There's no reason to believe they aren't sisters, especially if they simply choose to believe they are and accept each other as family.

As a side note: Michelle looks like she could be Mai Kujaku's (Yu-Gi-Oh!) sister.

The Paper Sisters ain't got shit on the Dinosaur Sisters!

So, are these fictious worlds taking shape within reality on purpose or accident? I don't see how this would benefit the British Library's plan for peace. I'd imagine it would just cause utter confusion. But, if it's just an isolated area that is affected, it could be an experiment I suppose. They already have been shown to be able to alter memories within widespread areas. So maybe they are moving onto to more than just memories?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.