Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2008 4:58 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great ep. I love prison breakouts!
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:49 AM
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Dec 22, 2009 8:49 PM
Sep 2009
Of course, one has to wonder what'll happen when they reach the Ralgons...
Just my two cents.
Apr 25, 2010 5:32 AM

Feb 2008
how did they fit the entire crew in that truck? I know it was big, but it wasn't that big.

if they were willing to destroy the ship in order to kill the crew, then why didn't they just let them go? it was pretty clear that they were going to enemy territory on a suicide mission after all.

btw, why did the crew need to die too? I thought it was just the captain that they hated
Jul 1, 2011 3:36 AM

Apr 2009
Uh-oh Tylor got brainwashed. But he still looks like his silly old self. LOL

jacobpaige said:
how did they fit the entire crew in that truck? I know it was big, but it wasn't that big.

if they were willing to destroy the ship in order to kill the crew, then why didn't they just let them go? it was pretty clear that they were going to enemy territory on a suicide mission after all.

btw, why did the crew need to die too? I thought it was just the captain that they hated

LOL I stopped asking sensible questions to myself about this series since this series doesn't seem to make any sense at all. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 4, 2013 8:16 PM

Jan 2011
The obvious answer: "They know too much." Vice Admiral Fuji is worried that the crew knows the secret of how he set up the earlier captain to be disgraced and then kill himself and he and the Admiral have not really been playing by the book in their attempts to kill Tylor (and the crew) by sending them on multiple suicide missions--and the net result has been a lot of deaths on both the Raalgon and human sides. If things start getting out, it may be revealed that the Terran High Command was plotting to initiate a war with the Raalgons as well. Better for their careers that both Tylor and the crew quietly (and heroically) disappear before questions start to be asked.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 5, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2013
Liked this Prison Break episode. Crew's leadership got full view of the UPSF admirals corruption or more likely arrogance.

So now full speed ahead to Raalgon Empire's main fleet? Looks Like Tylor got something else than Yamamoto's respect...he got Yamamoto as crazy as him now!!!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 26, 2014 11:17 PM

Apr 2011
Seems kinda unrealistic that they'd want to go to the ralgon empire... they'd be shoot down at sight but oh well this is a comedy show it was never meant to be 100% serious lol
Nov 26, 2014 1:14 PM

Jun 2010
I rather liked Tylro properly playing the role of court jester in the beginning of the episode; saying what no one else is allowed to say. I think he was actually too direct on things, though. I thought it'd be more in his personality to continue feigning stupidity.
May 22, 2015 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
Brainwashing quite the thing to overcome.
Nov 8, 2017 1:51 AM

Apr 2013
the episode was... fun. not funny of course, but fun.
though now that Soyokaze and crew have become fugitives, i don't know if the show will be able to maintain its frivolous tone. even this episode itself wasn't such, because of their incarceration and Tylor's brainwashing.

also, the Admiral is quite a hypocrite. wasn't he trying to have the whole crew killed about a few episodes ago and was willing to let them die when the other guy made them go through the front of the war, just in his desire to eliminate Tylor? yeah, just get off your high horse man.
Jan 14, 2019 2:37 PM
Jul 2013
I'm thinking that brainwashing of Tylor might not have the desired effect after all and being by the side of empress he will get to know a lot about Raalgon. If he won't end the war in all, he will become an even more dangerous enemy.
Feb 21, 2019 4:52 PM
Aug 2018
Weird and sad to see how the brass is so fixated on killing Tylor and even went as far as to imprison all of the crewmembers.

And now they even try to kill them. At this point I would wish the entire UPSF would get destroyed and lose the war.

And I am also somewhat disappointed in Azalyn. Yeah, she didn't kill him, but she brainwashed him, stripped him of his name and treats him like a freaking pet. Disgraceful.

Would be funny if both forces went to an all out war and then both get completely wiped out by a supernova or a black hole.
Apr 12, 2020 7:46 PM

Mar 2015
Boy their security sucks lol.

Fun episode. I really liked how they asked Harumi how she would break out.
The sword that takes life gives life
May 9, 2020 1:37 AM

Jul 2015
For some headquarters, their security sure is bad..no wonder they couldn't get tylor killed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 6 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

9 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.