Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 25, 2010 9:48 PM

Nov 2008
ugh...just ugh~

YnS from great art and story to .. this.
Oct 25, 2010 9:50 PM
Apr 2010
BitchMaster said:

But that'd be boring, isn't it? I mean, a nice romance through and through with the girl you're 200% sure will end up with the MC. There are already A LOT of those around so I personally thought it was nice when Haru confessed to Kazu as it'd make this somewhat interesting.

I can't remember when was the last anime I saw when the MC fell in love with somebody other than the "destined" girl whom you can pretty much deduct at the very 1st ep. So I had really high expectations of this anime:

_ Either he can stick with Kazu til the end to make it one helluva strange (in an awesome way) and refreshing anime,

_ Or Kazu will serve as a drama element to ultimately draw Haru toward Sora and meanwhile, it's also fine if he happens to like other girls along the way and break up with them when they don't get along anymore instead of sneaking around like a certain D-bag in School Days. In the end ----> WINCEST

_ Same as the 2nd idea but he will end up with any of the girl besides Sora

IMHO, it'll be more realistic (in a nice way as School Days is also realistic to some extent but in a nasty way) and unpredictable if they were to take either of the afore mentioned directions. But alas, shit happened and now we get another Amagami with slightly better looking MC. While I do appreciate that each girl gets their chance equally, the plot suffers dramatically from this set up in return. In the end, I personally think that Clannad format is still the best: Main story that's well developped + OVA dedicated to each girl. (Even though I'll never be able to like Nagisa as much as the others)

Well, I think that it'd be boring if the MC fell in love with his "destined girl" if she wasn't his sister. Expecting this to be an incest anime, I thought this was going to be a little more exciting. But that's just me.

I agree that it wouldn't be all that bad if he went for one girl unexpectedly, but that's not what's happening. If he did just stick to one girl for the entire series, there would be time for plot and character development, as people have said before in this thread. But since supposedly each girl is getting an arc, they only get a couple of episodes. That's what pisses me off. Two or three episodes is not enough time for a good story, in my opinion.

None of the possible outcomes you listed include that this anime will reset back to episode two after each girl's arc. If this doesn't happen, then I'll be fine with the show. But I'm pretty sure it's going to just reset, like amagami.
Oct 25, 2010 9:52 PM

Jan 2008
Hoppy said:
Dropped

Extrodinarily disappointing, this is worse than LvB.

whats LvB
Oct 25, 2010 9:57 PM

Aug 2009
@SwordWielder - Ladies Vs Butler, a highly fanserviced show with very shallow romance.

I saw it coming? Well I guess I can't be surprised, just slightly disappointed. Still I like watching things through to the end so no use wiping my hands just yet. *optimism mode on*

Sad though. Kazuha just seemed to have been the "start girl". If the show really does go for 24 episodes (hopefully) then Kazuha would have only gotten 2 episodes for herself. :/ Though I guess we're being too presumptuous thinking it's in an omnibus format. Who knows?

P.S Anyone else find it icky that they had sex only after 4 episodes?
LystleOct 25, 2010 10:03 PM

Oct 25, 2010 10:03 PM

Jan 2010
I support this episode...there was no incest that slapped god in the face. There was only good wholesome consensual sex in the missionary position for procreation which is 100% allowed by the bible.

I hope the next episodes also feature genuine, non sinful sex like this.
Ok™
Oct 25, 2010 10:03 PM

Jun 2008
This whole Omnibus hate/Love situation is hypocritical in some ways.

Fate/stay Night turned out "bad", and then they decided to make a Movie about Unlimited Blade Works, and it succeeded.

some hated Shuffle because of the ending where Rin is with Asa, Kaede Lovers hated it so much.

So, we get Amagami to be the first of it's kind, but there's people hating it just because it doesn't have "Love Polygons"

I don't understand people nowadays.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Back On topic.

Quite nice episode, didn't expect a real "sex scene" in there so kinda like the "bonus"

and for those who decides to drop this because "Where's my incest?" you can re-join us when it's time for the Nao and Sora Common Route.

yup, I also think people dropping this just for that measly reason is stupid.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 25, 2010 10:10 PM

Jan 2010
kaimax said:

Fate/stay Night turned out "bad", and then they decided to make a Movie about Unlimited Blade Works, and it succeeded.

UBW movie...good?

lolno
Ok™
Oct 25, 2010 10:10 PM

Aug 2009
kaimax said:
Quite nice episode, didn't expect a real "sex scene" in there so kinda like the "bonus"

and for those who decides to drop this because "Where's my incest?" you can re-join us when it's time for the Nao and Sora Common Route.

yup, I also think people dropping this just for that measly reason is stupid.
People came into this anime expecting for it to follow the VN and the manga where Sora was more heavily emphasized. I did too but I'm more optimistic than most so it doesn't urk me as much. But really people are entitled to do as they wish. If they want to drop it until Sora then okay. Just ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌.
Pyriegt said:
I agree that it wouldn't be all that bad if he went for one girl unexpectedly, but that's not what's happening. If he did just stick to one girl for the entire series, there would be time for plot and character development, as people have said before in this thread. But since supposedly each girl is getting an arc, they only get a couple of episodes. That's what pisses me off. Two or three episodes is not enough time for a good story, in my opinion.
Agreed. Though harems, especially types like this, never have any real development. There are exceptions to this of course but the majority are just...Think: LvB, R+V, TLR etc. They're there for fanservice and really nothing else. YnS is just one step above that. Maybe two.
LystleOct 25, 2010 10:19 PM

Oct 25, 2010 10:20 PM
Oct 2010
So its amagai ss syle thats okay now we know its not gonna be crazy but this show goes far beyond ecchi insane = )
Oct 25, 2010 10:26 PM

Dec 2008
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
i guess im watching 2 versions of amagami this season. only this one gives me sex while amagami shows me the main characters strange fetishes (kissing back of knee/bellybutton). i approve.

maybe this will be 20+ episodes with an arc for each girl, and a final harem arc.

why is it that i like the omakes more than the actual show?
Jimb0Oct 25, 2010 10:30 PM
Oct 25, 2010 10:27 PM

Dec 2009
I'm glad we got some closure for Kazuha, but the relationship still pissed me of, I came for twincest dammit!

Awesome yuri tease early on, with a near hentai scene to get your fill

I think i might like these resetting arcs, gives the show a chance to go back and redeem itself it it irks me

which it probably will
Love & Piece

Oct 25, 2010 10:36 PM

Sep 2009
> amagami style?or some hentai game style?

Amagami style. Eps 1-2 are common for all arcs + 2 eps for each girl instead of maid. But Yosuga no Sora has some hentai in VN and Amagami not so... we have bonus
Oct 25, 2010 10:42 PM

Aug 2010
sigh. no chances for a boat =/ . hentai was great and all, didnt expect it, my face thru the ep was like -.-...-_-... =/ , ^^..O.o? o.O??? O.O!!!! GG! kk enough faces. 5/5 tho, amagami style is alright
Currently Watching: Durarara!!

Jan 2010
Resets.. sigh. ==" (nah, it's not that bad. I rather stay entertained with different dramas than go through some Pastel like dragged out romance)
But lol, why censored groping if you're still gonna have them fucking each other?
Lol.
Dec 2009
Seriously, the intercourse part does not make sense, he has his jeans on, yet he lunges. LOL. Because one second before he lunged, he had his jeans on :/
So it's really going to do another four episode arc for each character, feels like this arc hasn't completely ended. Well I like the main male character better than the one from Amagami SS, at least I won't have to worry about heavy drama, since it won't even last long. For me, I don't mind the sex part, since their lovers and all, but there only a couple for a few days in how I see it, lol. Reminds me of a love like Romeo and Juliet.
tag©.androgynous
Oct 25, 2010 10:58 PM

Jun 2008
havsie said:
kaimax said:

UBW movie...good?

lolno

Lol, I never said it was good, but it certainly succeeded to appease the people in Japan.

Still hoping for Heaven's Feel.

@JK

No 4 episode Arc thing, since it's 12 episodes. go back a few pages to see the rumored format.

Oct 25, 2010 10:58 PM

Oct 2009
This title has the flag of excellence raised and I'll be grading it as a potential winner.

Read thoughts here - http://anime.mikomi.org/series/2395/Yosuga%20no%20Sora.html
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Oct 25, 2010 11:04 PM

Oct 2010
The Akira x Kazuha kissing was kinda Err....Win? O_o

So it has come to this. It's gonna be like Amagami...... I really don't mind the Kazuha x Haru ending. She's actually a nice girl and i've come to like her,... but AMAGAMI!!!!

AMAGAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Sora's route probably wont be here until next year.....
Oct 25, 2010 11:07 PM

Jun 2009
JK said:
Seriously, the intercourse part does not make sense, he has his jeans on, yet he lunges. LOL. Because one second before he lunged, he had his jeans on :/

Dude, ever heard of this thing called the "zipper"?

You can slip your "thing" in that you know.
Oct 25, 2010 11:07 PM

Jun 2009
Sucrose said:
But lol, why censored groping if you're still gonna have them fucking each other?
Lol.

Just wait for the dvd/bd versions if you know what I mean :)
Oct 25, 2010 11:13 PM

Oct 2010
Ep1 - wow, some romance, drama and intriguing plot.
Ep1_Omake - hmm, they even have screen time to waste.
Ep1_Ed2- Second ending? More screen time to waste? Stop. Why so much fanservice?
Ep2 - some development, well, ok. We'll see what's next.
Ep3 - erm, wait. Why another girl? And so fast? And Sora does not care? And noone cares?
Ep4 - wait, wait. Is there a story or just some random facts? Oh, drama. She will choose her sister and dump Haru, he will suffer and go for another girl? No? No? Drama resolved by talk magic? OMG - is that a sex? Well sex is ok but where is the plot? Fin? Reset to Ep2?

I guess there are some character development and storyline in a game, but with 2 short episodes per girl in TV series it becomes just some random hentai show: sex with 3 girls in 30 minutes and some lines in between.
Oct 25, 2010 11:16 PM
Feb 2009
kokoro_412 said:
HawthorneKitty said:
kokoro_412 said:
Im LOLing @ thsoe who are posting smth like "Dropped" or "Unsubscribed"(in youtube) totally dumb)))

ruining the rate

no one promised twincest)) (it will happen tho(pretty sure))

so those who dropped..please dont comment anymore))) There will be less negative posts here.

me, imho, personally, always liked the high rank girls like Kazuha in each anime..but undortunately, for me those MCs never ended up with them)

there is lack of competition and complicated triangles (polygons) in these series like Amagami... but well... its not a disaster. also the MC here is pretty good i like it. Stories are lil bit (actualyl jsut different) than in Amagami)))

anwyays. I like it)
I don't know if there's a term for it, but it works very much like NTR. I wouldn't call Amagami or any eroge for any matter a true love polygon though since they run on "routes" and the such.

A true love polygon is Honey and Clover, but yeah people saying dropped are dumb because you know they'll pick it back up.

thats wat im saying.. there are no polygons :)

and LOL@ "you know they'll pick it back up."

lmao those people are what you call "tools"
Oct 25, 2010 11:28 PM

Jan 2010
Sprite_Coke said:
Sucrose said:
Lol.

Just wait for the dvd/bd versions if you know what I mean :)

I don't really care about it, but lol, it seems so pointless.
Oct 25, 2010 11:34 PM
Oct 2010
Would you look at these sales chart:

http://amastker.s326.xrea.com/show.cgi?m=mdvd&n=B0045VUN5C&rg=24&li=0

Allow me to quote what I saw when I found this link:

"SUDDENLY IT'S SELLING LIKE WATER IN THE DESERT."
Oct 25, 2010 11:41 PM

Jun 2009
Maugomale said:

Looks like a lot of people enjoyed the sex this arc besides the majority in these forums who are impatient for their twincest. :/
Oct 25, 2010 11:47 PM

Jan 2009
I'm loving this anime more and MORE.

You know what? I KNEW IT! I knew that it would go back to the other girls I had the feeling and it was true. And guess who's gonna be last? Obviously the tsun tsun (possibly yandere) awesome imouto Sora and I can't wait!

Jizz in my pants.

Also I have a question: Does anyone else know what impressions the maid was doing at the end? I only got Asuka's "Anta baka?"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 25, 2010 11:51 PM

Jun 2009
Just holy fucking shit....
I can feel the heat...=3
as long NTR not included in this anime, I'll continue this...
Oct 25, 2010 11:58 PM
Jul 2008
WOAH. That was kinda unexpected.
I mean, it was kinda obvious, but somehow I didn't thought they'd actually show it so explicitly.

Anyway, I don't completely agree with all the complaints made here, but I don't entirely disagree either. It is true that the romance feels a bit shallow, being only two episodes long, but I don't think this episode was THAT wrong. It was wrong in having their relationship stand out only in episode 3 in the first place, too fast, it didn't give us much time to "accept" it. I think it would've been smoother if it just developed the "I love you -> kiss -> sex" entirely in ep4 (while having ep3 heavily imply their relationship) it would surely seem rushed, but probably fit better.
Oct 26, 2010 12:03 AM

Nov 2007
wait .... so he and kazuha had sex right? I'm not that into an Akira arc after this... Kazuha was way nicer here. uhm ... so is this resetting Amagami style? I don't see them just breaking up ... and the only other alternative is him just tempting fate and nailing them all School Days style. yeah I'm confused too. also Akira kissing her sister was kinda weird.
mystikOct 26, 2010 12:07 AM
Oct 26, 2010 12:11 AM

Jul 2009
It should be like Higurashi, minus the plot, plus the sex. And what's with the dam censors, you already shown so much, might as well just go all the way, sigh. I'm not happy with the whole resetting thing, I would've preferred even a nice boat but oh well, I expected too much. Amagami on steroids it is!
Oct 26, 2010 12:26 AM

Mar 2009
I'm liking this arc-style of presentation ever since Amagami hehe.

Hope next arc is good too~

"Hey, have you ever thought that things might be different if you did something else back then?" Nice reference lol.

So in the ED there at the 7 girls, 7 arcs? Starting from end of ep2 hmm maybe arcs from now are going to be shorter~
sukariOct 26, 2010 12:30 AM
Oct 26, 2010 12:27 AM

Dec 2007
Except feeling slightly rushed I thought that it was a good episode. And the maid omake was hilarious as always. ^^

Hm, so Akira next... I'm not sure, if I look forward to her arc, I found Kazuha to be way more interesting until now.
Oct 26, 2010 12:43 AM

May 2008
omg...omg...omg... im too old for this i mean too young LOL =D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 26, 2010 12:46 AM

Jan 2010
Maugomale said:

Ahh that was a good laugh. The analogy is amazingly accurate.
Oct 26, 2010 1:02 AM

Aug 2010
This anime is meh :/

1st episode really made me think it could be very good, unfortunately it hasn't delivered.

So is it definitely going to be arced from now on? if it is the new relationships will have to be a lot different to this one, i mean do they expect people to sit through clichéd first date, first kiss and well the rest every couple of episodes?

Also if it is it sucks that we'll probably be waiting a couple of months for the Sora arc :( :L:L
Oct 26, 2010 1:07 AM

Jun 2008
Pyriegt said:
What the fuck. Now instead of the whole anime being about Sora, we're getting this shitty format? Dropped unless I see some of the incest I was promised.

Although I'm not dropping, I share the sentiment. I started this for the incest, so where is it?
Oct 26, 2010 1:17 AM
Jun 2010
I bet Akira is gonna get it from behind.
Oct 26, 2010 1:35 AM

Jun 2009
After watching last week's episode I had a hunch it might follow the Amagami format. Any idea whether the blinding light censor will be there in the dvd or bluray? Cuz generally AT-X doesn't have it (or atleast it didn't in the previous episodes).

snowgreen said:
First and 2nd BDs

http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/yosuganosora/product/bddvd.html

> 【収録内容】

ハルカナキオク(放送第1話)
アキラハズカシ(放送第2話)/BGM渚一葉Ver.&O.A Ver.収録
ツカズハナレズ(放送第3話)
ハルカズハート(放送第4話)

> 【収録内容】

ハルカナキオク(放送第1話)
アキラハズカシ(放送第2話)/BGM天女目瑛Ver.&O.A Ver.収録
ヤミアキラカニ(放送第5話)
アキラメナイヨ(放送第6話)

Anyone care to translate please?
Oct 26, 2010 1:35 AM
Jun 2007
this would've been a lot better if it was hentai.. =/
Oct 26, 2010 1:55 AM

Jan 2010
I'm guessing Sora arc will be the last one.....If there will even be a Sora arc...:/
Oct 26, 2010 1:59 AM

May 2010
I guess we can expect this at the end of each arc, huh ^.^

but wtf, i didn't want to add another fukin Amagami to my list, sheesh....
Oct 26, 2010 2:04 AM
May 2010
Wait! They can televise that?!? I want to move to Japan!!
Oct 26, 2010 2:08 AM
Feb 2010
narator91 said:
I guess we can expect this at the end of each arc, huh ^.^

but wtf, i didn't want to add another fukin Amagami to my list, sheesh....

Look on the bright side. At least every girl gets a 'best' end.
Anyways, if the omnibus format is true, and so is the arc format, Twincest is near 100% guaranteed. (Can't wait for Sora's arc to start)
Oh and, about the episode......5/5 for the H-scene at the end.

Drengot said:
this would've been a lot better if it was hentai.. =/

Indeed. [Then again, theres always a chance of Hentai OVAs of Yosuga being made :)]
KoisolaOct 26, 2010 2:11 AM
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Oct 26, 2010 2:16 AM

Jan 2007
for a second there, I thought that black censor was someone peeking at them lol.

seems like this show will be 12 episodes according to starchild with 3 episodes on 4 dvds. not bad considering the Japanese usually put 2 episodes per dvd.
Oct 26, 2010 2:19 AM

Jan 2010
okay okay

thats cool thats cool

havent watched scenes like that after i watched schooldays 6-7 moths ago xD
Oct 26, 2010 2:22 AM

Sep 2009
lol ........didnt expect that xD
Oct 26, 2010 2:30 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Sex scene was good!

Oct 26, 2010 2:36 AM

Sep 2010
Really disliking Kazuha. I'm pretty sure I'll prefer the Akira arc.

Plus that censoring made the episode lol-worthy.

Oct 26, 2010 2:57 AM

Jun 2008
KazeFalcon said:
I'm guessing Sora arc will be the last one.....If there will even be a Sora arc...:/

lol 100% Guaranteed since this is now an Omnibus, but of course she will be last.

It also happened in the VN, you actually need to finish one route, to unlock Sora's Route.

and just to be clear.
Yosuga no Sora isn't about Wincest (mainly), it's about Haruka's interaction with his past and present.

Oct 26, 2010 3:10 AM
Jun 2010
really starts to feel like it's developing into a new School Days,,,
or is it going to be like Amagami SS so that a happy ending will be possible?
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.