MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Strange Dawn Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Strange Dawn »» Strange Dawn Episode 13 Discussion

View Poll Results: Strange Dawn Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

0.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 75.00%
Voters: 4

10-21-10, 8:46 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This sucks, I did like Levian I wish it was Reka who bite it. Anyway the emotions at the end were quite moving but still they are a lot of questions left answered like why they were two Great Protectors instead of one? I enjoyed it.

12-11-10, 2:16 PM

Conclusion ridiculous.

I should have guessed when Yuko began to speak, "how do you spell 'deception' in English?"
The final was an abortion. Ended without the two take sides, without learning anything, and without showing what happened to everyone else.
Knead and play in the trash.

08-14-11, 3:51 AM

The ending looked as if they suddenly had to abort a planned 26-episode series. Or as if they done a poor job adapting an (inexistent) long-running mango or novel. Either way, it didn't make any sense and turned what started as a promising story into "what the hell did I just watch?"

05-16-14, 12:19 PM

No conclusion,really.
The show needed more episodes...
And it was very good,up to the very end.
"Mathematicians should not work a lot,they should think a lot."-Ph.D. Arif Zolic

Yes,I'm proud to be a mathematician! :D

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices