Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 7, 2010 3:14 PM

Jul 2009
Woww, poor Ferris D: OK Lucile though ... is creepy ... I mean he's not even human?! I thought he was just ninja or something ... but I guess there's another reason why he fades away and stuff ... >_<
Good episode. Everyone's plotting against Ryner huh ... rrrgghhh ...
Random annoying characters that are somehow still alive can die now pl0x O_o
Next episode looks epic :D
If this is a double post ... my bad D:
Nov 13, 2010 3:13 AM

Jun 2008
Kurogashi said:
batossai said:
so let me get this straight....ferris's parents are actually sibilings, and ferris is a result of a incestous relation, and her parents tried to rape her, then the son massacers both parents? that is one fucked up family........

That sounds about right. Pretty fucked up, huh. Dam, LLH is starting to get really good, imo. I really want to know more about this 'curse', perhaps his dad placed one before he died?

Fucked up family indeed and it looks they had a habit of fucking there children, sisters and staff.
Lucile may be creepy but he can't be all that bad since he really seems to love his sister. I do have my worries that he may be overprotective though and never let the poor girl find a man.
As about that "curse" and Lucile's existence, i don't believe it was his father who did it. When they faced each other after his father lost he said: "Don't tell me you are...", which means that whatever kind of creature he is now, he probably was at that moment too and that explains the power he had to win over his father like that.
Maybe he made some kind of deal with the devil kind of thing to gain the power he currently has because he knew a time that he would have to kill his parents will come. And that deal also made him not expressing much emotions and being unable to leave the country.
Well that's my theory anyway.

Miran really is a dirty bastard. He plans on getting to Ryner by killing or abducting his friend it seems.

Wow! Shion actually sign that thing? I wonder if he did it because he means it, or if he did it because others know about Ryner's power and to get him out of jail he had to ease their worries by issuing such an order.
Nov 13, 2010 3:13 AM

Jun 2008
Kurogashi said:
batossai said:
so let me get this straight....ferris's parents are actually sibilings, and ferris is a result of a incestous relation, and her parents tried to rape her, then the son massacers both parents? that is one fucked up family........

That sounds about right. Pretty fucked up, huh. Dam, LLH is starting to get really good, imo. I really want to know more about this 'curse', perhaps his dad placed one before he died?

Fucked up family indeed and it looks they had a habit of fucking there children, sisters and staff.
Lucile may be creepy but he can't be all that bad since he really seems to love his sister. I do have my worries that he may be overprotective though and never let the poor girl find a man.
As about that "curse" and Lucile's existence, i don't believe it was his father who did it. When they faced each other after his father lost he said: "Don't tell me you are...", which means that whatever kind of creature he is now, he probably was at that moment too and that explains the power he had to win over his father like that.
Maybe he made some kind of deal with the devil kind of thing to gain the power he currently has because he knew a time that he would have to kill his parents will come. And that deal also made him not expressing much emotions and being unable to leave the country.
Well that's my theory anyway.

Miran really is a dirty bastard. He plans on getting to Ryner by killing or abducting his friend it seems.

Wow! Shion actually sign that thing? I wonder if he did it because he means it, or if he did it because others know about Ryner's power and to get him out of jail he had to ease their worries by issuing such an order
Jan 1, 2011 2:12 PM
Nov 2010
Now I understand why Ferris + her sibblings are all fucked up characters.
Makes perfectly sense.

Man I wanted to see that rape scene, fucking Ferris' brother came too soon. He could have waited like 10 minutes -_-
Jul 2, 2011 3:05 PM

Aug 2007
Nice developments, although it was a tad predictable. It must have been hard for Sion to sign that, but he has very different priorities than normal people. He has a country to defend, and since Ryner's quite powerful when he goes batshit, it would be the only way to subdue him. Such things are necessary when one is king.
Jan 1, 2013 11:58 PM

Jul 2007
Wow, this caught me off guard. I had no idea feris has such a horrible past, her mother and father were just animals. No wonder she turned out the way she is now with her thinking "perversion" thoughts all the time. I actually sympathize for the poor girl now. It seems Ryner is starting to show some love and compassion for her to.

So thats the guys name Lucile, ill have to remember that. Something bout that guy is just totally unnordinary and a very mysterious character, i wonder if he is even feris's real brother, i mean feris is a human and he is not.

Fraude is making his move, its so obvious that king astral, sion was not the one that wrote that letter, i think it a set up by fraude. Their is no way Sion would want to assassinate ryner.

Wonderful development in this episode this show is really starting to improve.

I want to know more bout Lucile, that guy is a creep show.
ArtimesGamerJan 2, 2013 12:26 AM

Aug 2, 2013 8:51 PM
Mar 2009
Wow. Two characters who usually don't open their eyes, actually opened their eyes. Shit was serious.

Ferris grew up in a FUCKED UP family. Preserving the bloodlines like that? What the shit...
And Lucile being all phantasm-like? Whoa.

I guess Ryner left Roland after reading that? Also seems like next episode will have Claugh's backstory in it and it looks like it involves an Alpha Stigma user.
Nov 1, 2013 6:17 AM

Sep 2011
batossai said:

Best tragic past I have ever seen.
Aug 21, 2014 6:27 AM

Sep 2013
Its a miracle Ferris and her siblings didnt suffer from abnormalities considering they are a result of inbreeding.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 26, 2015 9:14 AM

Jan 2015
Ferris's brother is too OP to fight...
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.