Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 21, 2020 11:19 AM
Nov 2018
Great ending and it was super cute. I didn't expect Junichi to get laid.

Ai is my 3rd favorite girl.
Sep 22, 2020 8:00 PM

Aug 2014
all 4 episodes of this arc were lame, cringy and with fake drama...

this episode- old tea club members making a fuss over oden... how different can oden taste? its just boiled vegetables and things... its not ramen or even miso that have many possible tastes

then the drunk teacher... are you for real? a teacher drunk at school? I have never met any japanese adult who got drunk with few cups of sake... not to mention seeing European getting drunk from sake is impossible...

then making it fantasy out of sudden? and not like other arcs that were realistic... real size gundam that moves, made but school boys?... no I can't take it after realistic previous last 3 arcs... maybe they wanted to change something, but damn this is bad...

and lastly a wild onsen without infrastructure... no buildings no nothing and private one... in 2000+ year... suuuuuuureeeeeee

and at the end she still calls him senpai....

and Morishima is even more of a child with every new episode I bet that in last episode of this anime she will say 'gaga' 'guga' :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 8, 2021 10:39 PM

Feb 2019
One of the better arcs, and did not expect her to actually be naked at that final scene. I'm not sure if it's implying that they did 'it' though there lol

Wished I could've seen a glimpse of their future like we did with Morishima-senpai.
Nov 29, 2021 1:31 PM

May 2020
Quite a way to spend Christmas eve, bet they did the deed later on. So with that, curtains for Nanasaki Ai arc. A so-so arc but all love for that ending.

Now next up is Rihoko, the childhood friend.
May 1, 2022 1:07 PM

Mar 2019
I already know that no arc can beat Haruka's until Tsukasa comes which I can't wait to see but this was very good, way better than I expected at first, so for now it probably takes the 2nd place.

That ending was nice and Ai as a girl is much better than I thought at first, although that wasn't my fault. The pool scene was great with that OST playing out of nowhere. Also they keep giving the impression that there will be a Hibiki arc which I would like a lot but sadly that won't be the case (who knows though).

Now for the next girl, it will probably be my least favorite arc since I don't like her although I like Rihoko's voice actor a lot so that will probably help make it better than Sae's.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 30, 2022 12:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I thought I was down bad but Tachibana's imagination just doesn't stop running WILD

Also deadass, I think this is the first time I've seen an anime character respond "why are you flustered" to a flustered character. It seems like every other time it is simply brushed off and disregarded, but not here, where it's a pleasant surprise to see.

Thought this arc was RELATIVELY tame... until just before it ended we got some hot springs action. Very nice. We even not only get some lap pillow, but our man of culture Tachibana ALSO feeling up Nanasaki's thigh at the same time. Exquisite.

She's on the border of A and B, but I'd put Nanasaki as a an A-tier girl. As for this arc, 7/10. Despite the kiss we got earlier, it still felt like it escalated a bit too quickly and that everything romantic happened in those hot springs. I guess you're supposed to assume that they were subconsciously but steadily developing feelings for each other since they first met, but I don't 100% buy the romance. Like I bought Sae's relationship with Tachibana more because you could more clearly see their love blossoming as he continued to help her, which made her fall for him. Yes I supposed it's just a nitpick, but I don't think this arc was structured as well as it could've been. Still very much enjoyed it though because I kind of really like Nanasaki, so 7/10.

I don't want to judge too early when I haven't even started it yet, but I don't think Rihoko's arc is going to be that great. Rihoko just feels too side-character-ish and she doesn't seem like she would quite do it for me. I'm ready to be proven wrong, but from what we've seen of her so far, she doesn't seem it at all.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 26, 2023 5:41 PM

Jul 2022
Yo this route is cool!
Mar 26, 2023 5:42 PM

Jul 2022
Out of all the previous routes, i like this one more!
Apr 2, 2023 4:33 PM
Sep 2018
Not bad, I suspect the last two arcs won’t impress compared to the first four but who knows?
May 30, 2023 8:35 PM
Aug 2019
women got naked. mama likey. im a guy.
Jul 26, 2023 11:20 AM
Feb 2021
Fucking in an onsen in the winter seems like a really good way to get a cold.

Goddamn this Mc is so damn boring though.
Sep 4, 2023 9:11 AM

Oct 2022
Yes, Another Great arc I love it, but again there's no time skip like the first arc. Well but at least this arc have weird kissing (the finger kiss in the previous episode) unlike the last arc.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.