Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 15, 2022 8:11 AM

May 2018
Opening fire on peacful protestor is always a catalyst for revolution. Too sad Jessica had to die for it though T_T
Jan 5, 2023 1:01 PM

Aug 2018
A very strong episode, whole riots and Jessica's death during this was pretty damn sad. She really deserved better

It seems that Greenhill's military jute is as bad as expected, he really can't be redeemed now
Feb 19, 2023 2:49 AM

Jul 2017
very powerful and evenful episode, poor Jessica :(
''Touch the darkness inside me''
May 23, 2023 8:40 PM
Dec 2021
great episode, good battle with reasonable tactics and fleet movements. Why Bagdash didn't kill Yang at the start I'm not sure, probably as he knew that would mean his death. Really liked Jessica. 
May 31, 2023 8:19 AM
Mar 2020
Stood up for whats right till the bitter end..
The things said about the quality of this show sure havent been exgerated
May 31, 2023 8:27 PM
May 2023
 a speed sensor is a valuable tool for any cyclist who wants to get the most out of their rides. Whether you are a casual rider or a competitive athlete, a speed sensor can help you improve your performance, stay safe on the road, and track your progress over time.
Oct 10, 2023 8:57 AM

Dec 2018
Legitimately the first episode that I could call genuinely poignant and sad. And as some have said here, I mean I enjoyed the anime so far and all, especially the impressively intricate worldbuilding and of course typical corny 80s cliches, but now I'm starting to really feel something. I really liked Jessica, and I do think her friendship with Yang (even if it was evidently more than that, I still prefer to think of them as good friends) actually made this episode rather powerful.
. . .
Oct 23, 2023 6:51 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Preachee
Legitimately the first episode that I could call genuinely poignant and sad. And as some have said here, I mean I enjoyed the anime so far and all, especially the impressively intricate worldbuilding and of course typical corny 80s cliches, but now I'm starting to really feel something. I really liked Jessica, and I do think her friendship with Yang (even if it was evidently more than that, I still prefer to think of them as good friends) actually made this episode rather powerful.
@Preachee How are things so far to you? Still enjoying it? I'm almost finishing this series btw

Jan 26, 3:12 PM

Feb 2020
I'm sad Jessica died so early. I really liked her character and was looking forward to seeing more of her in the future. Now I kinda feel like anyone other than Reinhardt and Yang can die at any point in this series.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Apr 12, 8:59 PM
Oct 2020
What an intense and moving episode! This series just keeps getting better. Still early on but I'm really getting attached to it. Speaking of which, I'm also sad to see Jessica gone. I was hoping she would be a strong force for change, although I suspect her presence will continue to be felt for some time.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

64 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.