Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2010 8:54 AM

Apr 2010
Fucking finally they made a quality episode jeez...

I was waiting so long for this to happen, in the manga i couldn't stop laughing when Toushiro stabbed Momo.

The first half was pretty shit... because of the animation... when Aizen started owning the Captains, that's when they changed the animation style... and i liked it.

Manga Spoiler:
Oct 19, 2010 8:59 AM

May 2009
CRAZEH247 said:
Fucking finally they made a quality episode jeez...

I was waiting so long for this to happen, in the manga i couldn't stop laughing when Toushiro stabbed Momo.

The first half was pretty shit... because of the animation... when Aizen started owning the Captains, that's when they changed the animation style... and i liked it.

Manga Spoiler:

Same, but it'll take some time : < to reach this stage.
Oct 19, 2010 9:01 AM

Apr 2010
Wow Illayvser... you're on fire!
So many posts in just one topic...
Oct 19, 2010 9:03 AM

Aug 2009
Its even more fun to watch Aizen-trolling when its animation!
Poor Captains had no chance~
Oct 19, 2010 9:22 AM

Feb 2010
just as planned :P
Oct 19, 2010 9:24 AM
Mar 2010
Oct 19, 2010 9:50 AM

May 2009
CRAZEH247 said:
Wow Illayvser... you're on fire!
So many posts in just one topic...

yeah i am, because i just cant stop thinking about this epicness of Aizen :3
Oct 19, 2010 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
Frosti said:
VillettaIchihara said:
In the manga, wasn't Ichigo trying to warn them while they were fighting what they thought was Aizen? It seems like something changed a bit in the anime.

No he didn't, he warned them after just as it was in anime.

this was the problem i had with this part in the manga...why wait to warn them? but it was worse in the manga cuz it took 6-8 weeks to get to this part. glad hitsugaya getting cut in 2 and komamura getting his hand cut off wasnt censored.

also...manga spoiler
suigetsu00Oct 19, 2010 10:13 AM
Oct 19, 2010 10:09 AM

Jul 2008
suigetsu00 said:
Frosti said:
VillettaIchihara said:
In the manga, wasn't Ichigo trying to warn them while they were fighting what they thought was Aizen? It seems like something changed a bit in the anime.

No he didn't, he warned them after just as it was in anime.

this the problem i had with this part in the manga...why wait to warn them?

glad hitsugaya getting cut in 2 and komamura getting his hand cut off wasnt censored

Probably because of Kyouka suigetsu, Ichigo tried to warn them but Aizen made it so that nobody could hear him.

Anyway, best episode since SS arc ended.
Oct 19, 2010 10:09 AM

May 2009
omg Aizen pwned them! =D

Oct 19, 2010 10:26 AM

Sep 2009
Go my god Aizen, go!

Lay the smackdown on those poor bastards!

Prob the most pathetic out of all of the captains is hitsugaya...dumb bitch doesn't know when to hold back.

A few PS edit's later
InariusOct 19, 2010 10:31 AM
Oct 19, 2010 10:32 AM
May 2008
Bonar said:
I've just thought of something: Aizen said "When did you start to think I wasn't using Kyoukasuigetsu?" only after they all ganged up on Hinamori and killed her. How come Ichigo yelled at them only AFTER they killed her, instead of informing them that Aizen is lying peacefully in a healing kidou? Why didn't he use his bankai/hollow speed to save her? No matter at which point Aizen started using his powers Ichigo should have been able to warn all of his allies or manage to act himself in time to prevent her death.

I also asked this also, wtf why didn't he say anything

"Probably because of Kyouka suigetsu, Ichigo tried to warn them but Aizen made it so that nobody could hear him."

if they coudn't hear him he was standing there for like 5-10min as Hinamori gets beaten up without taking action? way to make a show just for hype.
Oct 19, 2010 10:59 AM

Apr 2009
Bonar said:
I've just thought of something: Aizen said "When did you start to think I wasn't using Kyoukasuigetsu?" only after they all ganged up on Hinamori and killed her. How come Ichigo yelled at them only AFTER they killed her, instead of informing them that Aizen is lying peacefully in a healing kidou? Why didn't he use his bankai/hollow speed to save her? No matter at which point Aizen started using his powers Ichigo should have been able to warn all of his allies or manage to act himself in time to prevent her death.

The only thing i can think of that makes any kind of sense is that in order for him to use his sense control power he has to say/do something like everybody else in order for the power to be "turned on" so to speak. Everyone was working under the assumption that he had not "turned it on" yet when actually, some time before the battle he had already activated his power. During the whole fight with the captains he acted normally until when he was about to be stabbed and then did his thing with the senses and changed places with Hinamori. Then she was stabbed before Ichigo could do anything or anyone could notice. This also explains why the captains were confused at the end and they were wondering when he activated his power since to their recollection up to that point he had not.

Honestly though, i think that's a stretch, and its more of a WTF?!?! scenario.

Oct 19, 2010 11:02 AM

Oct 2008
KaaN10 said:

Rofl, nice one dude.
Oct 19, 2010 11:12 AM

Mar 2010
TheRedPill said:
Bonar said:

The only thing i can think of that makes any kind of sense is that in order for him to use his sense control power he has to say/do something like everybody else in order for the power to be "turned on" so to speak. Everyone was working under the assumption that he had not "turned it on" yet when actually, some time before the battle he had already activated his power. During the whole fight with the captains he acted normally until when he was about to be stabbed and then did his thing with the senses and changed places with Hinamori. Then she was stabbed before Ichigo could do anything or anyone could notice. This also explains why the captains were confused at the end and they were wondering when he activated his power since to their recollection up to that point he had not.

Honestly though, i think that's a stretch, and its more of a WTF?!?! scenario.

ya i agree with you i was thinking along the same lines, that aizen was acctually there untill he was about to be stabbed then he mindfucked every one and switched places in that split second thus ichigo had no time to react. and what supports this is the fact that aizen was fighting them off in the begining and he was owning, something hinamori couldnt do because she was half dead already. so we can assume that hinamori wasnt there from the begining of the battle.
Oct 19, 2010 11:14 AM

Jan 2010
Wow, the anime sure made the whole Aizen pwning look amazing.

When were you under the impression...
Oct 19, 2010 11:16 AM

Feb 2010
Awesome episode :D were should be more episodes like this one (hope were will be :DD)
Oct 19, 2010 11:26 AM

Sep 2008
"I like it."
Oct 19, 2010 11:26 AM

May 2009
akihikosama said:
KaaN10 said:

Rofl, nice one dude.

i lol'd ;3
Oct 19, 2010 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
That episode was to die for..I loved every single second!!That is Bleach!!
I must admit that even that I hate Aizen's guts he is one tough nut.It is amazing to watch him fight.
But Ichigo watching them killing hinamori and yelling only after they have killed her is stupid.Seriously i don't want to use that term but is he retarded??
Oct 19, 2010 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Aizen was in his OP H4X mode today :P

Also this was really hardcore, 11 instant K.O.s in just 1 episode lol

I almost cried when I saw my bishies fall just like that but well, this was one of the most EPIC episodes of bleach by far.
Oct 19, 2010 12:01 PM

Aug 2010
Loved this episode.

Didn't mind Hinamori getting skewered as she's almost as annoying as Soifon.

The next few eps will be epic.
Oct 19, 2010 12:02 PM

May 2009
KeiranShikari said:
Loved this episode.

Didn't mind Hinamori getting skewered as she's almost as annoying as Soifon.

The next few eps will be epic.

I'dd =P
Oct 19, 2010 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
What I imagined Aizen was thinking thoughout the whole thing

Great episode though
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Oct 19, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2010
Just seen the pic KaaN10 posted. ******* lol.
Oct 19, 2010 12:19 PM

Sep 2007
Troll Aizen is troll
Oct 19, 2010 12:20 PM

Apr 2009
Damn that was an amazing episode I absolutely love!!! Eight captain-level shinigami down by one enemy in one episode?! Aizen's Kyoukasuigetsu is a real mindfucker!

Now I can't wait for the coming episodes... Ahh the waiting will probably kill me too! >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 19, 2010 12:26 PM

May 2009
tofei said:
Damn that was an amazing episode I absolutely love!!! Eight captain-level shinigami down by one enemy in one episode?! Aizen's Kyoukasuigetsu is a real mindfucker!

Now I can't wait for the coming episodes... Ahh the waiting will probably kill me too! >_<

well, Aizen has greet shikai and thats the truth, but! he.. has fucking tons of reiatsu as well Man.. ;3
Oct 19, 2010 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
However great Aizen is he sure takes his time to get going doesn't he.
Oct 19, 2010 12:35 PM

Apr 2009
Illayvser said:
well, Aizen has greet shikai and thats the truth, but! he.. has fucking tons of reiatsu as well Man.. ;3

And because of that he literally owned the entire episode anyway! Just thinking out loud, I'm wondering how Yamamoto will measure up in the future episodes because even he acknowledged the captain commander's power? :D Aizen is turning out to be my current favorite villain. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 19, 2010 12:41 PM

Aug 2010
None of the other Bleach antagonists come close to Aizen. The bount leader and Murumasa(?) were just emo's with a bit of power.

I don't really count the Espada as villains as they were just stupid. Ulq, Halibel and Grimjow were cool though.
Oct 19, 2010 12:55 PM

Apr 2010
Finally Wonderweiss and Yamamoto show up next episode. Also, if Aizen used his hypnosis from the very beginning, when Ichigo entered and attacked Aizen he was actually attacking Hinamori. And since Ichigo never saw Aizen's shikai, he would clearly see that it was Hinamori. I guess Aizen used it shortly before Hinamori got stabbed and not from the very beginning.
Oct 19, 2010 12:55 PM

Aug 2008
aizen is just.... just... don't know how to say it XDD
but i hate him >:
i'm going to read the manga from that part again XDD

Your life is just little part of this world...

Oct 19, 2010 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
Illayvser said:
tofei said:

not so big reiatsu

btw. this stabbed girl Mo... something like that, has excellent voice when she was lying on Hitsugaia laps -> White....why ? She sound amazing !!

batossai said:

ya i agree with you i was thinking along the same lines, that aizen was acctually there untill he was about to be stabbed then he mindfucked every one and switched places in that split second thus ichigo had no time to react. and what supports this is the fact that aizen was fighting them off in the begining and he was owning, something hinamori couldnt do because she was half dead already. so we can assume that hinamori wasnt there from the begining of the battle.

He can change place with Hinamori few times but it's the most preferable by everyone in mal :)
For example when kyouraku cut him through Aizen's body from back to front. Maybe this is matter of animation, cuz there was no blood in Aizen's body.

oh, btw. fight was exciting. This music, and Aizen's counterattack when "vaizard's girl" attacking him.

So this guy from(who has helped Mashiro) didn't win? :(

Captains are ****
Oct 19, 2010 1:11 PM

Jan 2008
Oct 19, 2010 1:37 PM

Apr 2009
10/10 Let the bodies hit the floor !!!
Oct 19, 2010 1:50 PM

Feb 2008
Now that's the old Bleach that we know and love.
Oct 19, 2010 2:21 PM

Aug 2010
Aizen's rapefest is probably the best part of this anime.
Oct 19, 2010 2:30 PM

Mar 2010
When Momo was stabbed by Toshiro, I turned sick to my stomach.
If someone doesn't like this episode, then I don't know what to say, maybe quit watching?
Oct 19, 2010 2:31 PM
Mar 2010
Best episode in forever. The ending where he owned the last captains was looked even better then in the manga. Bleach is so much better when they do 3 chapters for an episode instead of two.

Oh and lol at Oomaeda still being uninjured.
Oct 19, 2010 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
sad that komamura and toshiro went down 2 of my fave captains and where is ukitake?
Oct 19, 2010 2:43 PM

Mar 2010
ransomluv said:
sad that komamura and toshiro went down 2 of my fave captains and where is ukitake?
And they lost their arms
Ukitake hasn't gotten back up from Wonderweiss's attack.
Oct 19, 2010 2:48 PM

Jul 2010
KantonKageX said:
ransomluv said:
And they lost their arms
ya but sure orihime can regenerate them like she did for grimmjow
Oct 19, 2010 2:54 PM

Mar 2010
ransomluv said:
KantonKageX said:
ransomluv said:
And they lost their arms
ya but sure orihime can regenerate them like she did for grimmjow
Yea since everyone at least once lost an arm in the series.
Oct 19, 2010 3:09 PM

Mar 2009
I knew this episode was gonna be pretty good but I didnt expect it to be this good
Oct 19, 2010 3:18 PM

Jul 2008
Damn I knew it wouldn't be that easy to kill him but he turned around something awful.
Oct 19, 2010 3:20 PM

Apr 2009
ofcourse all the captains and vizards are useless characters..
and only Ichigo is the strongest one..

ugh.. every good character in bleach ruined.

and still more to come

all vs aizen fail
Oct 19, 2010 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
It's been awhile since a Bleach episode has been this exciting all the way throughout. The last 7 episodes or so were so boring I just wanted to fall asleep, but this was great! :D
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.