Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 27, 2014 2:01 PM
Jan 2014
This episode typifies everything right about Bleach, my favourite episode of the series thus far.

Btw Ichigo doesn't believe his abilities are enough to beat Aizen despite everyone's faith in him which should not come as a surprise Bleach fans, considering that's been the formula for nearly every Ichigo fight.

Appear powerful, get owned, have friends believe in you, train (get more powerful), get owned. Have friends believe in you, get more powerful. WIN.

Rinse and Repeat for each fight.
Apr 23, 2014 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
Wow this episode was intense.Now Ichigo will get mad and beat the crap out of Aizen

Apr 26, 2014 2:39 PM

Jan 2014
That was brutal !!!
Epic episode
Aug 29, 2014 1:50 PM

Jul 2011
Bonar said:
I've just thought of something: Aizen said "When did you start to think I wasn't using Kyoukasuigetsu?" only after they all ganged up on Hinamori and killed her. How come Ichigo yelled at them only AFTER they killed her, instead of informing them that Aizen is lying peacefully in a healing kidou? Why didn't he use his bankai/hollow speed to save her? No matter at which point Aizen started using his powers Ichigo should have been able to warn all of his allies or manage to act himself in time to prevent her death.

My thoughts right here. Ichigo is so damn slow to react. But I suppose that means Aizen wasn't using Kyouka Suigetsu until just before he got hit by those attacks. Otherwise, how could you explain Ichigo's stupidity? Aizen was probably just pissing off Shinji when he was impying he was using it from the start.

Saying that, Aizen is a beast. XD
Sep 6, 2014 7:07 PM

Apr 2009
Poor Hitsugaya, Momo, Kyoraku, Soi Fon and everyone else who fell or is about to fall from Aizen's sword... Dunno about Kurosaki-kun, he's kinda supposed to be able to see true Aizen and yet sh1t with Momo happened. Oh well, moving on, everything is gonna be alright, Aizen gonna die, Gin also and yet i'm still looking forward to see how all of this is gonna be done. And yeah, can't wait to see Gin's bankai.
Aug 29, 2015 6:40 PM
Dec 2014
As always, shame nobody will die and get healed in the end because Bleach
Oct 16, 2015 8:03 PM

May 2015
What the fuck is this shit?

Where the hell is the Chief-Commander right now? Why the fuck didn't Ichigo spill out the information?

Honestly, so fucking pissed right now.
Nov 15, 2015 10:01 AM

Sep 2015
Aizen is dead for me now! Poor Hinamori T n T)
This episode was amazing
Feb 23, 2016 1:24 PM

Jul 2013
Yeah Aizen was so badass although not sure how I get how he swapped with Momo since she was under that thing or was he always the one under the thing with them?

I did wonder about Ichigo, if he warned them before or tried to or not.
Jul 10, 2016 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
That Aizen! I knew something was fishy he can't fall down so easily but I never expected him to put Hinamori in his place.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 21, 2016 3:39 PM

Mar 2014
Holy shit Aizen is some next level shit
Pure evil though, the way he made Hitsugaya stab Hinamori
Aug 18, 2016 4:09 AM
Mar 2016
holy crap. hooooollly crap
i can understand why ichigo didnt do anything, people can be in so much shock that they cant move or speak, it happens.

poor hinamori, i really wanted her to have a convo with aizen. rip her insides.
poor hitsugaya, he basically killed his lover.

now, how will ichigo prevail? lets see

btw, aizen is a boss.
Nov 25, 2016 9:07 AM

Apr 2009
How come Aizen did not died at Soi Fon's attack?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2017 1:47 PM

Apr 2009
welll.... i suppose Hitsugaya is never gonna get over this X_D!!
That kid's brain is busted, for ser.

Ichigo; you too slow at yelling out lol,
well, congrats- you've not whitnessed the slaughter of every SS-friend you've ever known, i suppose you've plenty of reason to be actually angry now .w.

on a sidenote; Uketake, where you hiding?
and more importantly; where is the captain commander _|D?

like the new OP and ED .w.
.......wow, that guy no one remembers the name of is so sad..
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Aug 21, 2017 8:13 AM

Apr 2017
This episode was brutal
Mar 1, 2018 8:30 AM

Dec 2017
This episode is really terrible and regrettable what happened to Hinamori I would like Ichigo to spend the rest on Aizen Damn you Aizen I hate you
Allen_Walker84Mar 1, 2018 8:33 AM
Jul 7, 2019 7:47 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This had got to go down as one of the best episodes I've watched, the tension and the stakes are too high and with that mindblowing plot twist near the end, I was completely in shock.
Jul 7, 2019 7:48 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
ezaya said:
How come Aizen did not died at Soi Fon's attack?

It was Momo that took all of those attacks from the get-go.
Mar 8, 2020 7:28 PM

Feb 2016
lol everyone jizzed themselves over this trope laden, hacky plot and character.
Aizen is ridiculously OP and amacking around some of the most powerful beings the Bleach universe; only because they need to build him up so Ichigo can tear him down...he's just the latest Kenpachi or Byakuya or Menos.
If this got you guys so hot and bothered, imagine what happened when Aizen got his inevitable 'this is not even my final form' upgrades -I'd guess; at least 2 levels.
May 8, 2020 9:31 AM
May 2019
This was an epic episode!
5/5
May 16, 2020 12:09 PM

Nov 2016
Aizen always several steps ahead, it's ridiculous xD

Ending is pretty dope as well btw.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 19, 2020 1:40 PM

May 2018
So this is why everyone was kept alive in the arcs beforehand, just so that they could get fucked over by Aizen. I doubt they will actually die though. Inoue will just heal them lol
Jun 15, 2020 3:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Omg Hitsugaya is going berserk.
Aizen is just way too OP he's probably the strongest bleach character
Jun 30, 2020 4:28 PM
Jun 2020
I still think many viewers' confusion about this ep's possible plot hole is a result of poor writing on the part of the author. If it really were the case that Ichigo had been shouting for everyone to stop, but no one could hear him due to Aizen's illusion and that everything happened so fast that Ichigo didn't even have the chance to react, then the author could have written those in the illustration clearer. Ideally, Kubo could have followed up the scene (where everyone finally realized they had killed Hinamori) with a flashback scene from the perspective of Ichigo, showing the captains fighting Aizen and then attacking Hinamori, while also showing Ichigo shouting at them to stop, but then they seem to ignore him. Also, it would have been nice for Kubo to show exactly how Aizen escaped the scene through Ichigo's view, showing exactly when he made the switch (probably towards the end before the final blow since everyone was getting defeated prior to that), the sudden flash of Aizen somehow geniusly getting Hinamori up to the ice pillar, and Ichigo's reaction to Hinamori getting swapped out in an instant. This follow-up writing would have removed all the questions and dissatisfaction of viewers calling it plot hole. Doing a follow-up like this would've allowed Bleach producers to recycle a lot of the animations anyway, which is what they seem to love to do: repeating the same clips over and over again even though it just wasted time, but here it could have been modified to add something meaningful to the scene. This was such a significant scene (and a great one) that the possible plot hole tarnished cause it made it seem like Aizen just did some magic and was suddenly overpowered and unharmed without any explanation for how, and we just have to accept that. If the case was really that Ichigo just didn't say anything till the end, then well that's just silly and his character quality went down a lot.

Honestly, I think this series could have been even greater. I think it's good, and it has excellent world-building, but the poor generic plot story of the fight scenes and the lack of logical consistency in the fighting sequences are just unfortunate.
Jul 6, 2020 1:20 AM

Aug 2017
Totally over the top!
AIZEN IS GOD! GOD OF DECEIT & DESTRUCTION!
I Love how the music was used and played in this episode. 5/5
Row-anJul 6, 2020 1:25 AM

Sep 28, 2020 10:09 AM
Apr 2016
Ichigo rages: gets a 100x power-up and beats up the enemy
Others rage: loses as rage is weakness

Jokes aside, the situation is looking dire because Aizen is damn op.
Sep 29, 2020 6:13 AM
Jul 2020
DAMN MAN! such a epic episode! *-*
Idk what to say about Aizen ... I love him and I hate him at the same time:") he is really cool and badass! just look at his smirk!:))
and also poor Hinamori...
Dec 18, 2020 11:17 PM
Aug 2020
Stan "Oh my god, they stubbed Inamori!"
Kyle "You b@stards!"
I didnìt like her very much but i begin to feel admiration for her, in her place i'd give up with soul society and went to work at Urahara's shop at least 100 episode ago

Aizen is the king of trolls, thinking at past, when Nnoitra quite kill Nelliel because he didn't want a girl with a lower number than him, Aizen replaced her with Harribel
Dec 26, 2020 3:30 AM
Apr 2020
Holy shit. Now Ichigo is gonna go berserk.
Dec 27, 2020 5:10 PM

Feb 2014
Ouh sh*t bowy, Aizen is a big MoFo, he pwned them all right there, impressive.

Easily best episode in a long time.
May 15, 2021 4:06 AM

Aug 2018
Cool fights and dialogue made this episode. But writing was utter shit regarding explanation for Aizen / Hinamori swap and Ichigo not being able to let it be known. The anime could have made this clearer by suggesting an exact point of swapping, or illusions, or whatever after it occurred. Instead Aizen swapped with Hinamori without needing to disintegrate the barrier to Hinamori, or Hinamori was there the whole time, or it was an illusion all along until the end. Aizen could literally just mention that Ichigo had been yelling the whole time while talking about how he fooled them all all this time. Nope, not even a peep.

Too many conflicting theories and confusion on this episode and it's obvious why. Really poor writing / directing. Back down from a 6 to 5/10, it really sucks, could have been a crazy good episode.
Jul 5, 2021 4:16 PM
Aug 2020
Roteki said:
I've just thought of something: Aizen said "When did you start to think I wasn't using Kyoukasuigetsu?" only after they all ganged up on Hinamori and killed her. How come Ichigo yelled at them only AFTER they killed her, instead of informing them that Aizen is lying peacefully in a healing kidou? Why didn't he use his bankai/hollow speed to save her? No matter at which point Aizen started using his powers Ichigo should have been able to warn all of his allies or manage to act himself in time to prevent her death.
he didnt save her because its not Inoue or Rukia. Lol. MUKATSUKU!!!! Grr
Jul 10, 2021 8:47 AM

Jul 2012
Man... I just love Aizen so much lol
Like, at this point I want him to win and to end this anime on a dark note (Of course I'm 200% sure that's not gonna happen, and Ichigo will take him down because #Shonen)
Dec 12, 2021 1:41 AM

May 2020
So that's the famous Aizen meme, but damn he's just too much. All of them charging at the same time and even then he's like okay... whatever.

Amazing episode, 5/5.
Feb 22, 2022 3:12 AM

Apr 2021
Imo this was an awesome episode!!! How can a villain be this good??!!!!, both in terms of power and character.....Aizen, man!!!! He had me in the first half!!! That switch with Hinamori was unexpected, I'm just speechless rn!!!
Jun 14, 2022 9:21 AM
Oct 2019
I knew it, there is no way they beat Aizen that easily.

Oh my god, Kyoukasuigetsu is too OP.
Everybody got clapped except Ichigo who is scared to death.

Noo, Hinamori....
That means she got all those attack from the Captains...
Holy Shit, she is dead for sure.

Jaw Dropping episode!!
davidyodo24Jun 14, 2022 9:27 AM
Aug 29, 2022 8:53 AM
Feb 2021
What was Yamamoto doing this whole time? Playing cards? Playing UNO?
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Aug 30, 2022 4:39 PM

Apr 2018
bruh aizen is a real menace to the society
dude was playing around with them the whole time

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 2, 2022 12:31 AM

Jul 2021
holy shit aizen too powerful
Oct 3, 2022 6:25 PM
May 2020
aizen has transcended the realm of a powerful antagonist to something more. something absolute but something of pure fear
Nov 4, 2022 4:04 AM

Sep 2022
[quote]Really Liked Izen's overwelmingly techniques[/quotes]
Nov 20, 2022 2:07 PM

Sep 2017
Lmao how were they not expecting this?
Good thing that Hinamori (probably) died. She was a burden from the very beginning
خ
Nov 23, 2022 3:44 PM

Apr 2018
Dang Aizen is too OP! Meanwhile, the first Captain is nowhere to be found
Feb 20, 2023 4:52 AM
Aug 2022
lol that's what you deserve for being the cringiest poser. die loser. i hate your giant head and puny body with weird wings. you should be grateful that aizen moved his blade for a nobody like you.
Mar 29, 2023 7:18 PM
Jan 2021
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Apr 30, 2023 4:53 PM

Dec 2017
This episode here is the highlight of this whole arrancar arc.

I am guessing aizen swapped places with hinamori after soi fons attack since he talked about overpowering her spiritual pressure which hinamori obviously can't do. That explains why ichigo couldn't do intervene in time.
Poor hinamori :(
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jul 25, 2023 1:41 PM
Oct 2021
Wow, what an episode! Couldnt blink for a second, wish every episode was like this one,
Oct 3, 2023 4:38 PM
Jun 2021
Jesus. What an episode
Oct 22, 2023 8:53 PM

May 2022
Ichi finally saying something right when they all attack. I know its supposed to be dramatic, but that was kind of goofy.
Nov 1, 2023 1:32 PM
Dec 2021
Aizen may as well be a god. Holy fuck
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.