Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2010 11:28 AM

Jul 2008
Poor rabbit...
Oct 19, 2010 11:32 AM

Jun 2008
FUCK School Days

FUCK the rich girl

FUCK Haruka

That's it.....This anime is FUKKEN DROPPED!!!

Just Kidding, but to be honest this episode is VERY FRUSTRATING as many people don't like what they're seeing, WE WANT TWINCEST, nothing more, nothing less...

We don't want an idiotic Yandere ending, we don't want Haruka pimping all the girls, we just want twincest, I guess we'll have to wait for episode.........10??, 11???
Oct 19, 2010 11:36 AM

Jun 2010
Can this anime be stretched to 24, I dont think so, unless he gets intimate with all the other girls. If not then this is gonna a cramped 12 ep series.
Oct 19, 2010 12:17 PM

Nov 2009
I guess i am the only one not completely focused on twincest in this crowd. I was alarmed when i saw "wtf is this shit" as i came to comment on a pretty good episode.

It is not particularly groundbreaking, but I don't really see him switching to another girl anytime soon unless something happens to Haruka. It might be different if he was just winning her over, but he is pretty much going out with her right now. That or sora wins him over which is what will most likely happen.

As long as he is with somebody i don't hate i could care less. I admit that twincest would be awesome, but i am not going to let it ruin any enjoyment i can get out of this show.

P.S. Comp lagged during the kiss scene resulting in much frustration and confusion as i tried to interpret what was happening from only the audio till i could go back.
Oct 19, 2010 12:24 PM

Jun 2008
helur said:

P.S. Comp lagged during the kiss scene resulting in much frustration and confusion as i tried to interpret what was happening from only the audio till i could go back.

Oh god I hate it when that happens.

Anyway yeah. I'm not sure what to think right now...the series could still end up being pretty good, though I suspect that this episode is perhaps not the best step forward the story could have taken.
Oct 19, 2010 12:36 PM
Jun 2010
alexcampos said:
The majority of people HATED the School Days finale

i actually liked it, tbh.
Oct 19, 2010 12:43 PM

Aug 2010
realmruler1 said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS NY TWINCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

+1
Oct 19, 2010 12:44 PM

Feb 2010
Hoppy said:
Failed to deliver what the fans desired, this is supposed to be a show with good incest, but what we are getting is an above average harem with generic romance. It needs to deliver the incest. There are possibilities since there are twins and half-sisters, at least deliver one of these.

2/5
You're speaking from my heart but yet I think things will change quickly. "Every dog has its day"
Oct 19, 2010 12:45 PM

Apr 2010
check said:
Looking forward to School Days ending!
Seems like it's heading that way but i hope it doesn't.

That reaction of Sora when Haruka said what would you do if we had a other sibling all of a sudden.
I am also wondering if Kazuha's father really doesn't give anything about Akira, his wife might also be the reason why Akira lives in that shrine.

And that maid is seriously frustrated!!
Oct 19, 2010 1:19 PM

Feb 2010
They triggered the wrong flags.
Oct 19, 2010 1:20 PM
Nov 2009
Good episode. Didn't bore me really, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.
But I'm still rooting for a School Days ending ;D
Oct 19, 2010 1:24 PM

Oct 2009
Hoppy said:
Failed to deliver what the fans desired, this is supposed to be a show with good incest, but what we are getting is an above average harem with generic romance. It needs to deliver the incest. There are possibilities since there are twins and half-sisters, at least deliver one of these.

^That

Still pretty good imo
Oct 19, 2010 1:48 PM

Oct 2009
KeiranShikari said:
realmruler1 said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS NY TWINCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

+1

+2
Oct 19, 2010 1:53 PM

Jun 2010
Still even if turns out to be a generic harem, something has to be said for a male lead to actually take the lead and be forward, thats a rarity in itself.
Oct 19, 2010 2:06 PM

Sep 2009
BitchMaster's post made it worth to flip through 6 pages of the same crap.

If this show has 12+ episodes, I will be betting on Haru being promiscuous.

Wow the BGM+detailed environmental sounds makes every scene so beautiful. Seriously I feel like wearing a white dress while watching the show XD

..and the fans are animated in a very cool way.
Oct 19, 2010 2:35 PM

Mar 2010
One, or maybe two thing is certain (or at least for me): the anime has some very nice soundtracks, and the whole serie would be a lot better without ecchi and fanservice. I know, that it's practically a must, considering that it's an eroge adaptation, but even so...
Oct 19, 2010 2:37 PM

Nov 2008
I don't care if they hate this episode, I just want harem xDD I'll still look forward about them being one even though that's 90% not gonna happen >:D

Sora will be the last one laughing being with Haruka xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 19, 2010 2:37 PM
Dec 2009
Eab1990 said:
You guys are terrible for not wanting to give the other girls a chance. I mean, yeah, Sora is great and the most deserving to be with Haruka, but am I the only one who saw Kazuha in a better light after this episode? Considering how much of a ***** she was in the manga, this is a welcome change. She's not really an ice queen either, given how open she is about how much she cares about Akira. She's more along the lines of a tsundere without being bipolar.

That said, Akira was still cute as ever this episode, though I'm worried as to what will happen in the next one.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THINGW HEN I BOTH SAW AND READ SUCH RUDE COMMENTS HERE, HONESTLY!!! Okay people I understand that most of you want an incest relationship but you're just gonna rush of the story leading it to become too short with no character development and i'm sorry to say that in my opinion having just two people together IS REALLY BORING to me as it doesn't really bring much development in the relationship and some people wuldn't be bother to watch/read it as they wouldn't find it interesting as they expected it to be anyway.

Also, if there are some characters you don't, try and get to know them better it's not like as if they're bad people and i highly doubt all of them are not gonna being annoying as some of them will be though, but for me and the whole world it's very different to what i'm actually talikng about now, but while waiting for the twincest, and i'm just going to say this once and only once, i just want you guys to enjoy it rather than ranting on every little thing happening in the anime, okay? Oh and don't worry i'm not forcing you guys to like them you can still say you dislike them but knowing about their characteristics and personality more.

Oct 19, 2010 2:41 PM

Aug 2010
Kazuha was cute in this episode... I could have done with a more sweet kiss than that tongue-included kiss... but hey...
I also liked Sora's quite jealousy... SHO CYUTE
I want him to end up with Sora in the end... but after there's some tragedy in the Kazuha x Haruka relationship and something really bad happens...
Yeah... like that...

Wasn't a big fan of the extra at the end of the episode... I started watching this without seeing it's hentai/ecchi tendancies... and I REALLY don't want it to go there so fast... but at the "become one" comment right at the end... there's probably going to be something in episode 4
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Oct 19, 2010 2:45 PM
Mar 2010
Two things:

1. ^The person above me's signature is dramatizing.

2. The story in this episode was a bit rushed. I wish Sora had a larger role. And the ending fan service clip at the end was cute...
Oct 19, 2010 2:53 PM

Feb 2010
Regardless of the plot and characters I'm actually amazed at the animation quality in this show and how its been consistent.

Also the music is really nice.
Oct 19, 2010 3:02 PM

Aug 2010
We need more Sora. Period.
Oct 19, 2010 3:06 PM

Oct 2009
havsie said:
At least it's not an incestuous relationship that defiles god's will.
ROFL

We need more twincest!
Oct 19, 2010 3:11 PM
Dec 2007
Ok, I'm definitely not liking this one enought to continue watching till the end. The animation dropped severly in this third episode and it felt badly rushed and pretty far from the main themes of the series. Not that the first two were much better but at least there was something to wait for.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 19, 2010 3:18 PM

Jan 2009
check said:
I would so rate this 8-10 if they actually did that.
Well whatever, I can still enjoy my Sora at least.

So anyway, will Haru be going for Migiwa then, or is that just the first conquest on his road to achieve his ultimate harem ending?

Ah well when shit hits the fan, a School Days ending would be the best~ Or a wincest ending. Still, School Days > wincest

Oh and, that was lame, she like "I'll sit down here. Wait what? I'm overworked?"
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 19, 2010 3:54 PM

Oct 2007
@BitchMaster: You win!

Linalee-Stratos said:
Wow the BGM+detailed environmental sounds makes every scene so beautiful. Seriously I feel like wearing a white dress while watching the show XD

Honestly, the scene on the train when they were on the way back from the beach, the BGM made the scene feels so romantic and emotional, yet not to overdramatized it which is awesome and combine with the jealous feeling from Sora made this is ever more awesome. Now I wonder when did I develop such a feeling toward jealous girl. I guess I blame it on Kurumi.
SivaOct 19, 2010 3:57 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 19, 2010 4:10 PM

May 2010
Hoo boy, where to start? Well mostly everything about this episode has been said, so I'll just say the basics. This episode disappointed me. I know it's only the third episode, but still I just wanted a good one-on-one twincest anime. Now it's turned into generic harem crap. I'll have to gruel through, what 10 more episodes?, till I get some good ol' incest. That frustrates me. I looked forward to this anime because of the possibility of an anime not afraid to do incest, but now I've just lost motivation.

I understand some people saying to give the other girls a chance and that if it was just one-on-one it'd be "boring", but the other girls aren't that interesting and if sleeping through every girl in town is "interesting" then I'd rather be bored for the rest of my life.

That about sums everything up.

tl;dr - WHERE THE HELL IS MY TWINCEST!!!
Oct 19, 2010 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
what happen to Akira in the end? hoped that she's ok..
Oct 19, 2010 4:50 PM

Jul 2009
QysteiN said:
check said:

Lol Yeah I think this anime will get an ending like that..

Thats what i see happening, I just get the feeling that things wont turn out all happ
Oct 19, 2010 4:59 PM

Jun 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:

If this show has 12+ episodes, I will be betting on Haru being promiscuous.

Totally agree! im visualizing Haru turning into a Makoto from school days ;P

and although i would like to see Twincest, i honestly dislike Sora´s personality, so this time im gonna give some love to the rich girl. She is cute with Haru, their scenes were actually romantic (except for the too long french kiss) and sweet. Nothing against.

and ofc, Music is perfect and animation is cute:)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 19, 2010 5:18 PM

Jul 2010
well i personally think this is to deceive the us fans and then strike with something good lets just wait and see how this is going in the end to be one of the best incest related animes i hope it shows more juice action with all the characters and i hope it doesn't end like high school days that anime gave me nightmares
vongolaxsoraOct 19, 2010 5:26 PM
Oct 19, 2010 5:34 PM

Mar 2009
Holy... hell... Wow... well the Rich Girl first.... GO HARUKA!! :D Way to go to have some fucking balls man!! Finally, an harem that isn't going to suck. I don't think he will go Makoto on us guys. Don't worry.. from what I have read though the last 100+ posts (some are really just over the top), that he will have something to do with ALL the girls especially his sister... but I wonder about something.. what deal do Sora and Haruka have? hmmmm... Btw... The Maid or Candy Shop Owner.. me like BOTH!! :D --- Randy
Oct 19, 2010 5:46 PM

Jul 2010
At the rate he's going right now, it looks like he's gonna bag everyone. anyone else feeling a certain someone is gonna get killed and have their decapitated head in bag?
Oct 19, 2010 5:49 PM

Aug 2009
People, stop with the School Days crap. That is one anime, and this is another.

I was also kind of disappointed. It just seemed too fast. But then again, there's more girls that he will eventually kiss and break up with.

I love Sora. I was actually expecting Sora to see them kissing in plain sight like that, but it didn't happen. Aw.
Oct 19, 2010 6:04 PM

Jul 2008
Needs moar titties.

Yeah, very dissapointing episode. Needs alot more ecchi for me to be happy.
Oct 19, 2010 6:17 PM

Dec 2009
Daithi said:
Needs moar titties.

Yeah, very dissapointing episode. Needs alot more ecchi for me to be happy.

Get out!
Oct 19, 2010 6:22 PM
Jul 2010
People calm down it's only been three episodes nothign is a guarentee yet I too want a SoraxHaru ending and it will probably get there but with other girls before her. Like Kazuha although she is an adorable ojou-sama I doubt he will stick with her for the whole series.
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Oct 19, 2010 6:28 PM

Apr 2010
BitchMaster said:
Quoted from somebody who at least has some common sense:

"Whoa, whoa, slow down people, there are so many unfounded conclusions flying around it is making my head hurt. Makoto ? School Days ? Really ? Based on what ? The fact Haru developed a crush on Kazuha and went ahead and kissed her? The horror, a male lead turned out not be a spineless wimp who dares not so much as look at a girl he likes (You know, like the ones we are usually complaining about instead, the irony), he must be the next sex-crazied villain in the making!!
*facepalm*

Really now, step down, take a deep breath, and have a drank"

I sure hope most folks who keep mention School Days aren't srs and it's their lame effort to be funny and most importantly, they DID, at the very least, watch the FUKKEN show, instead of jumping in the wagon and scream "NICE BOAT" when that meme is at least 100 years old

Guess this is some kinda infective disease or something.... They said the same shit about Kimikiss, or True Tears and see what happened? ABSOLUTELY NOT ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO SCHOOL FUKKEN DAYS!!! Plus, School Days is not the only old anime that has such a plot twist to begin with.

And I also hope that most folks who keep ranting about WINCEST are also trying hard to be funneh and that they didn't actually f**k their sister/brother at home.... No need to overreact man.... <_<
It's almost irony how much you live up to your name!!

You where contradicting yourself at your first quote.
I agree with who ever wrote the quote you where quoting on tho, being straight forward doesn't make you Itou Makoto 2nd.

I do agree that this isn't School Days and that the fast story development had to mean a bad ending, whether this has a bad ending or not we will get to see in the end.
And i certainly hope this won't end like School Days.

Now your last quote.
Do you honestly believe that people who are quoting that they want to see incest have a sister themselves?

a5mod said:

I actually think she is a rather boring character, she acts more like the rich girl would normally act she is just spoiled.
Migiwa is way more interesting to watch.

angelei28 said:
Like she said she is just overworked all she needs is some rest, hope for her the shop owner is nearby tho.
Oct 19, 2010 6:56 PM

Feb 2008
i hope he runs the train on them all hahahaha
Oct 19, 2010 8:04 PM

Aug 2009
What the heck happened in this episode? Or rather, in the last couple episodes?

The story progression just doesn't make any sense. Sora was supposed to be a handful when it comes to going to school and meeting new people, yet there hasn't been a single scene of her at school. What happened to all of that? Heck, she and a couple other girls technically disappeared during the last couple episodes so the story can focus on Kazuha; that's just lame storytelling.

Sure, the last few episodes will probably focus on Sora, but I was hoping for a nice, continuous story, and apparently the producers are trying to pull an Amagami. Without the restarts, I would assume. No wonder people are thinking School Days.

This is terrible.
Oct 19, 2010 8:50 PM

Sep 2009
rreggiebryant1 said:
i hope he runs the train on them all hahahaha
Taking your words seriously..what if Haru kills all the girls at the end including his sister? The ending could show him rotting in the psych ward. Even is it is not this maybe something original and highly unexpected.
Oct 19, 2010 9:00 PM

Dec 2008
KAZUHA FLAG GET!

keep buildin that harem
Oct 19, 2010 9:24 PM

Nov 2007
saving the best arc for last TWINCEST! be patient kiddos!
Oct 19, 2010 9:28 PM
May 2009
Kazandravk said:

I was also kind of disappointed. It just seemed too fast. But then again, there's more girls that he will eventually kiss and break up with.

I love Sora. I was actually expecting Sora to see them kissing in plain sight like that, but it didn't happen. Aw.

I was expecting the same thing :<
Oct 19, 2010 9:29 PM

Apr 2008
what kind of incest show is this -.-lll

Oct 19, 2010 9:45 PM

Jun 2009
Every time an anime shows the slightest hint of sex and romance, they all point to school days. Hell, rather than school days, I'm expecting some touching story like the EF series.
Oct 19, 2010 9:56 PM

May 2010
Aversa said:
BitchMaster said:
Quoted from somebody who at least has some common sense:

"Whoa, whoa, slow down people, there are so many unfounded conclusions flying around it is making my head hurt. Makoto ? School Days ? Really ? Based on what ? The fact Haru developed a crush on Kazuha and went ahead and kissed her? The horror, a male lead turned out not be a spineless wimp who dares not so much as look at a girl he likes (You know, like the ones we are usually complaining about instead, the irony), he must be the next sex-crazied villain in the making!!
*facepalm*

Really now, step down, take a deep breath, and have a drank"

I sure hope most folks who keep mention School Days aren't srs and it's their lame effort to be funny and most importantly, they DID, at the very least, watch the FUKKEN show, instead of jumping in the wagon and scream "NICE BOAT" when that meme is at least 100 years old

Guess this is some kinda infective disease or something.... They said the same shit about Kimikiss, or True Tears and see what happened? ABSOLUTELY NOT ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO SCHOOL FUKKEN DAYS!!! Plus, School Days is not the only old anime that has such a plot twist to begin with.

And I also hope that most folks who keep ranting about WINCEST are also trying hard to be funneh and that they didn't actually f**k their sister/brother at home.... No need to overreact man.... <_<
It's almost irony how much you live up to your name!!

You where contradicting yourself at your first quote.
I agree with who ever wrote the quote you where quoting on tho, being straight forward doesn't make you Itou Makoto 2nd.

I do agree that this isn't School Days and that the fast story development had to mean a bad ending, whether this has a bad ending or not we will get to see in the end.
And i certainly hope this won't end like School Days.

Now your last quote.
Do you honestly believe that people who are quoting that they want to see incest have a sister themselves?

a5mod said:

I actually think she is a rather boring character, she acts more like the rich girl would normally act she is just spoiled.
Migiwa is way more interesting to watch.

angelei28 said:
Like she said she is just overworked all she needs is some rest, hope for her the shop owner is nearby tho.

i want me some twincest and i have a sister >.>

people gotta understand that just because you wants incest doesnt mean youd bang your sister

honestly i could care less if siblings did it >.> but only if they love each other ofc lol

(dont quote this if your religious and want to bash your bible on this comment)
Oct 19, 2010 9:57 PM

May 2010
Amiya-Chan said:
Kazandravk said:

I was expecting the same thing :<

same here lol i was also expecting akira to see them too
Oct 19, 2010 10:27 PM

Aug 2008
I don't get it. Is this gonna be like AmagamiSS or Clannad? Is it gonna be one story with different routes shown throughout the way or are we having multiple individual routes? This is confusing. After all, it doesn't seem like the harem type.
Oct 19, 2010 10:29 PM

Aug 2008
I actually like the rich girl; she's cuter than Sora is.

Also, it seems to me that every harem anime that's not pure comedy is now somehow directed related to School Days according to whiny watchers.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.