MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hakuouki Hekketsuroku »» Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 53.06%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 28.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 14.29%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.04%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.04%
Voters: 49

10-17-10, 7:22 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

10-18-10, 4:35 AM

Awesome episode, proving that the anime is 100% on history. Aside from the demons part.

10-18-10, 6:18 AM

Loved the ep.... Lots of okita-san in it. °O°

10-18-10, 11:19 AM

Finally an anime, where someone actually runs out of bullets XD
And Soji got some screen time at last :)

'I think of my fellow men from the Shieikan as my lifelong comrades. My most proud and precious good fortune has been to have met all of you, Soji.' [Yamanami Keisuke, vice-commander, Shinsengumi]

10-18-10, 6:00 PM

Fyndra said:
Finally an anime, where someone actually runs out of bullets XD
And Soji got some screen time at last :)

If you have questions regarding subs, i can help you and give you some hints before subs get out. If you have questions about the facts, history or something else go to Ruri-subs.com you'll get an answer there

10-19-10, 6:44 AM

hmm.. there's only 1 thing i thought didn't really feel right for this episode which was between the siblings. it feels quite weird for someone to feel so indifferent towards a sibling. but other than that it was great xD
at least i think i got 90% of what they were saying.

10-19-10, 1:34 PM

kynnlia said:
hmm.. there's only 1 thing i thought didn't really feel right for this episode which was between the siblings. it feels quite weird for someone to feel so indifferent towards a sibling. but other than that it was great xD
at least i think i got 90% of what they were saying.

I think it's justified because Chizuru and Kaoru separated when they were really little. Kaoru was emotionally scarred so he definitely remembers Chizuru. While nothing bad happened to Chizuru to the point her memories of Kaoru were forgotten.
Sad that Kaoru died. Chizuru did cried when he was dying.

Chizuru has gotten better. She chose to do her duty because she promised Hijikata she will do her best to keep Kondo alive. She finally use her sword even though it didn't last long. Kaoru beats her in terms of strength, but she was able to block it.

10-24-10, 6:59 PM

This keeps getting more and more interesting. Apparently, subs are slow.
I can’t believe Kaoru died already, I thought he would play a bigger role in
the series, but I guess not, and I’m definitely looking forward to the
next episode!

10-26-10, 3:15 PM

The subs are definitely too slow for this show. orz We're on like ep four, but they won't be subbing three until like Friday. xP

10-27-10, 11:17 AM

Not as good as previous ep. Nice to see Souji (although he kind of remind me Hitsugaya Toushirou now -_-'). Kondou still useless. Hijikata got lost on his way and appeared in the end. Harada and Shiranui - the best couple. As well as Harada and Shinpachi, of course.

I don't know if it's just me and my moor, or the episode was so dramatic, but I wanted to cry all the time watching it -_-'

And one comment on Kaoru - WTF? He just... died like this? Eee??? I thought... there was going to be some... plot involving him. But, well, was there ever any plot in Hakuouki to begin with?

10-27-10, 1:35 PM

Damn! My third husband, Harada, has left me! I guess I'll have to replace him with Shiranui. <3
Koudou looks like Voldemort!
I thought Kaoru wanted to make Chizuru suffer. So, why was he talking about saving her?
Once again, Chizuru has proven that all she can do is drop her sword and scream. She's a demon, right? Why isn't she powerful? *smh*

10-27-10, 1:54 PM

VillettaIchihara said:

Koudou looks like Voldemort!

LMAO. You're so right! XD

Mmm, I really liked this episode!! I was so happy Okita finally got to fight some! ^^ Sad that Shinpachi and Harada are leaving though. :( And wow, Chizuru actually got her sword out?! I was honestly surprised, she was able to block his attacks at all!

10-27-10, 2:32 PM

They just disgraced Kaoru's character. Like wtf? They just killed him off that way? His story is so sad, and Chizuru was so heartless, her stupid little crying when he died was pathetic, she hardly cared. Not really. I was expecting him to heal or something, like c'mon he just died like that?

And wtf? Harada is leaving! He best still get screentime, i love Harada!!! (second to Saitou...)

10-27-10, 2:34 PM

I didn't expect Kaoru to die like that, so easily. He barely had any development in the first season.
Chizuru did not remember him, so she barely cared.

10-27-10, 3:49 PM

nothing special in this episode, kaoru died very easily, I was quiet disappointed...

10-27-10, 3:52 PM

I found the episode to be boring as there was little screen time for the very hot Saitou.

10-27-10, 5:33 PM

Finally Saitou♥♥...he is purely amazing *Iyaaaaa*
-ahem-

Chizura must be one of the worst female characters out there. She is a demon yet less powerful than a human. She is like a new breed who stands with her mouth open every time....and does she not remember anything about Kaoru? Couldn't she just come forward while her brother breaths heavily and staggers towards her? The only thing she cares about is her crush....oh, she must be at a delicate age >.>

Kaoru's death seemed too sudden. Though demons could regenerate (?)
The show better show Shipachi and Harada after this.

10-27-10, 6:21 PM

Kaoru died unexpectedly easily, i was hoping that they would do more with his character. His attitude towards Chizuru seemed very different from the first season as well...i would have expected him to leave her alive and try to kill off her friends to make her suffer, or something along the lines of that...not play the twisted but "loving" brother who wanted to "save" her.

10-27-10, 6:41 PM

Chizuru and Kaoru were so cute as little kids!
Overall, more Okita! XD I hope he gets better.

10-27-10, 6:48 PM

Yes. Yes. Kaoru died quickly.
I did remember Kazama mentions that if you hit them in the vital place they can die.

Probably Kaoru wanted to trick Chizuru into coming with him, then he can make her suffer once there is no one around.

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the oni race is getting extinct? If so Kazama didn't have to kill Kaoru. Why couldn't they just pair him up with Sen-hime then they could have more oni babies?

I guess we were so use to the fact S1 is slow we didn't expect S2 is faster than expect.

@Linalee-Stratos
At least she's better than Bella.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices