Forum Settings
Forums

ANN Postpones Simulcasts of OreImo and Togainu no Chi

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 2010 7:02 PM

Feb 2008
didn't even know ANN simulcasts. it didn't effect me then, doesn't effect me now.
Oct 14, 2010 7:45 PM

Aug 2007
Womp womp. This is why fansubs exist.
Oct 14, 2010 8:12 PM
Oct 2009
I like how these anime are apparently so uninteresting that no one has mentioned anything actually about them for 3 pages.

Smile, Sweet, Sister, Sadistic, Surprise, Service, Slider
Oct 14, 2010 8:13 PM

Sep 2007
DoubleDango said:
Stupid ANN, I hated how they call themselves unbias so I never visited their site (unless I really have to).
Oct 14, 2010 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
VongolaXEspada said:
havsie said:
Only retards stream anime anyways..no great loss.

No people watch simuclasts so we can help the anime industry because the anime industry drops 20 million dollars or more each year in 2005 it was 520 million for over 300 anime companies now its less then 300 million

Also the anime industry is going to die in like 10 years, One last thing Why are you calling us retards we do what we want to do you fat piece of shit.

and your supporting an industry that gets foiled by 1 episode leak. Congrats you're butthurt.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Oct 14, 2010 9:20 PM
Dec 2007
kkslider5552000 said:
I like how these anime are apparently so uninteresting that no one has mentioned anything actually about them for 3 pages.
Ore no Imouto is actually mildly interesting thus far. I think people just decided to bash ANN instead, since the news is actually about ANN's screwup and not about the anime show in particular.

Oct 15, 2010 12:44 AM

May 2007
It's not like we haven't watched TOKYO MX's raw...

Seems like this is acknowledged by Oreimo's anime website: http://www.oreimo-anime.com/news/index.html#n101014_2
Oct 15, 2010 2:08 AM

Jan 2010
Lucifer-Sama said:
Suzayy said:

i don't care about oreimo, just togainu that made me worried

totally agreed with suzayy

sign me in too
Oct 16, 2010 1:57 PM

Dec 2009
Eternal_Shield said:
Lucifer-Sama said:
Suzayy said:

i don't care about oreimo, just togainu that made me worried

totally agreed with suzayy

sign me in too

Why togainu no chi? :(
sighhh. I waited every week for these past 2 eps. If it's 3 months like One Piece I will die.
Oct 16, 2010 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
So, with the leak of the Oreimo episode, will this leak kill any chances of Aniplex distributing Oreimo in any forms in North American market (whether it is simulcast, streaming, or DVD distribution)? Because I really hate resorting to fansubs to watch this series and normally prefer legal streams over fansubs (only time that I would resort to the fansubs is if the anime wasn't licensed in NA yet). The first episode was really good, but the simulcast was ruined due to a security flaw that lead to a leak of an episode.

Note that I have an anti-fansub stance for few reasons: 1) it's killing the anime industry, and 2) greatly reduces the chances of an English dub release in the future. I'm probably gonna keep Oreimo and Togainu on hold until I hear an official word from an Aniplex rep regarding to this matter.

Call me a boomerang hypocrite for that matter, but I really prefer anime being distributed by legal means, but many Japanese anime companies are unwilling to bring it to the NA market.
Oct 17, 2010 12:22 AM

Feb 2009
DarkPaladinX said:

Note that I have an anti-fansub stance for few reasons: 1) it's killing the anime industry, and 2) greatly reduces the chances of an English dub release in the future.

Wat
My current anime list is grossly, out of date, just so you know.

skullhunterj said:
if u expect me to put on my working writing skill on forums like this...think again, Grammer Nazi!!!

I hate people.
Oct 17, 2010 9:32 AM
Dec 2007
gainaxfanboy said:
DarkPaladinX said:

Note that I have an anti-fansub stance for few reasons: 1) it's killing the anime industry, and 2) greatly reduces the chances of an English dub release in the future.

Wat
I loled too. Dubs happen if the company wants them to happen, and considering that right now most series are actually getting picked up BEFORE THEY AIR IN JAPAN that's a very pointless argument. I'd give you the first point though since piracy can be argued to be responsible of part of the decline although this is a very hot topic which you can't generalize for either side.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
1 hour ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.