Poll: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 19 Discussion

Oct 13, 2010 10:17 PM

Final chapter oh my gosh!!! \(*o*)/

Yeah, it actually felt really rushed to me. Like, the ending could've easily been dragged out another chapter at least. It just seems so sudden; "Yeah Johanne's gonna die OR IS HE? lol no, they live happily ever after THE END!"

Oh well, still a very enjoyable manga and one of my favorites.
Oct 14, 2010 5:17 AM

Their child was really cute ^^
Oct 15, 2010 6:44 AM

it didn't really feel rushed to me "^^
I actually really liked the ending, everything got solved and they had a cute baby ;3
Oct 17, 2010 7:48 AM

Such a cute ending, I loved it. That child looks like Yuda~
Oct 17, 2010 8:00 PM

It felt a little rushed to me, but I had a feeling when they announced that it was going to be the last chapter that it would be. It didn't dampen my enjoyment of the series at all though, and I still enjoyed it.

The kid certainly takes after his mother....
Oct 21, 2010 10:20 AM

The ending did feel a little rushed, But it was cute and I still enjoyed it.
Their baby was cute too XD I loved it.

I look forword to the mangaka's new works, I'm gonna miss this manga :D.
Oct 23, 2010 3:26 AM

Woah.... a lot fo action in this last chapter!!! I really enjoyed it btw.... it ended the way it needed.... Of course you could have had the tragic ending, Yuda being crippled by one of Jeremiah's bombs and Johanne dead by a gunshot injury, but we got the happilly ever after ending.... Might be cliche but it was well played... not perfectly executed tho, but still well done...

The unbelievable thing of all this mess... Jeremiah going bannanas and spoiling his plan provoking the erradication of all the bad vibes of the whole region... I mean, suddenly everyone's friend just because Jeremiah became crazy... that just don't make sense to me... Whatever it is it might have been triggered by Euda, but still...

Loved to things... err... three... Johanne's rescue, Euda's and Johanne's child being a boy, that looks so like Euda, that actually could been mistaken for Euda and Michael being the next to the throne all because Johanne declined to be the King :P... The best of all the manga? Johanne definitely... the worst? The so called enemies >>

Never saw it before, but dude, Euda has some decent boobs... I mean... they're not big but they're not shallow and small as i thought they would be!

Dec 7, 2010 8:43 AM

The series ended in a very fitting and cute way. :)
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Dec 7, 2010 5:00 PM

Hee and so we get a cute and adorable ending. :)

The new king is <3<3<3
Dec 18, 2011 8:34 AM

A little rushed, could've had another chapter. Nonetheless, it's still cute and satisfying for me :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2012 12:47 PM

I totally loved the ending. And their son was so cute! The war finally ended and everyone was happy.
Oct 19, 2012 11:09 AM

Cute ending^^ Loved this series! <3

Johanne x Euda *Yuda* <333
Jan 20, 2013 10:19 AM

love the entire thing! :))
but something is bothering me..

about the "BET" thiing... what's that about?
Mar 2, 2014 12:15 PM

Yeah . . . Didn't really get the "bet" either however overall I did enjoy the manga somewhat. It was pretty repetitive and slightly "simplistic" however it was a good read. (sucker for romance) . . . Anyways, unfortunately the faults are rather large so I am forced to say that I would give this a 5/10.
Nov 2, 2014 8:55 AM

Kawaii lol
May 13, 11:30 AM
News Team
Happy ending huh? Cute. I wish it was more longer than to establish other factors in their relationship but I think it's fine overall. The chemistry between those two was charming in spite of the cliches and predictable plot.
Jul 25, 6:37 AM

I'm guessing the bet was what her answer would be to his question of which faction should control the city of Judecca. I'm guessing she answered something along the lines of no factions, that it should have been left welcome for people of all backgrounds, which was she and Johanne had planned to do from the get-go. He decided it was a much more acceptable approach than having his rebellion and inciting another war.