Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2013 6:03 PM
Jan 2013
hated it so bad, reason being is that hikari did not suffer enough, she should not be forgiven so easilly, she needs to know the pain and suffering of jealousy, the manga went too easy on her, there was no sense of consequence in the manga, making little girls think that if u decide something, and u want to change ur mind about it, there will be no punishment or consequence, arata will just come back to u with open arms, yea right, thats just f**king fake, hikaru is the worst main character i've ever come to see thru all mangas, but then again all shoujo girls are just as retarded, clinging from one girl to another is just so disgusting
Jul 6, 2013 8:43 AM
Jan 2013
Arata sure started off as a mean guy but he still loved Hikaru more than anyone else in his whole world around him! That made me feel quite happy but it still bugs me why he calls Hikaru, Hiyori! Well it still is very good and i recommend this to other people out there to read this inspiring manga full of love and sorrow!
Aug 25, 2013 8:51 AM

Jun 2011
enya04 said:
ending was good!

hikaru and arata are a much better couple! XD

Uhm wrong, I see potential in Arata x Ami if Hikaru did not end up with Arata! I simply stopped caring about Hikaru when Takara came and just kiss her and make her hesitant until the end.
Tantei-san said:
I never thought I could enjoy a shoujo manga that much! It only took me a few days to complete too :D
9/10

It took me 3 hours only lol, but it doesn't mean that I liked this a lot, true, I liked the plot, but I did not like the fact that Takara took Hikaru's virginity, that dealt a huge blow to me, and made me starting to hate Takara, for agreeing to that.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 7, 2014 11:51 PM

Aug 2010
Really happy with the ending. One of the most satisfying conclusions for a love triangle I have ever seen.

Arata had the most development in the manga. He turned from a lowlife to a perfect guy all for the sake of Hikaru.

Overall an 8/10 for this manga. Really enjoyed it and even got teary eyed in some moments.
Mar 24, 2015 11:12 AM
May 2014
i was so bored i actually finished this, oh man... anyway this manga had nothing going for itself expect good art, the icing on the caket was this crappy ending, Arata deserved something better than this slut
lacznoscMar 24, 2015 11:52 PM
Apr 16, 2015 7:52 PM

Jan 2012
this is really great. i love second guy manga; whenever the second guy wins the girl. the second guy usualy has more deeper moments with the girl and shows his care and passion in those way. i think its adorable :) arata was such a good representation of this archetype
teen drinking is very, very bad.
Oct 25, 2015 2:34 AM
Aug 2015
The ending and the plot twist were good..But I wonder what happens if it were to be a happy ending between Takara and Hikaru. I wish they make a version of them happily ended. Huhu :( .. I dont even want to think that this was all because of that poll question between Takara and Akata. It makes me sad. Please do a version of Takara and Hikaru ending.. pleaseeeeeee...
khawaiineeOct 25, 2015 6:08 AM
Jan 4, 2016 1:02 PM
Jun 2015
tolkster said:
There are a couple of things that bothered me about this manga. I feel as though the half brother situation should have been explored much more, and it's almost as if the mangaka made them brothers only to explain why they looked like twins. But there was hardly any back story, and I know it was fairly short, but it could have used more explanation.

Also, Arata transitioning from the "perverted prince" to some sort of innocent prude guy just seemed a bit too unrealistic for me. Sure, he found the girl that he truly loved, but I can't see that changing his personality to that extent. And the kiss they shared at the beginning was just too over the top.

That being said, the first half of the manga worried me, but as the chapters progressed it got much better. I found myself rooting for Arata, and while the situation with Takara was a bit ridiculous, I could sort of understand why he did what he did. I was happily surprised with the ending.

I agree with you completely. I thought the same thing lol.
Apr 24, 2017 2:57 PM

Mar 2017
Happy ending for Arata x Hikaru, props to the author who doesn't have a shitty taste.
Oct 27, 2019 12:32 PM
Oct 2019
Rereading this again cuz this is one of my fave manga.I am so glad she choose Arata 😭. He is such a nice guy. Giving up his love for her to be happy with Takara is 😭. He's always hurt. This story is better than Uwasa no Midori-kun honestly cuz of proper character development and a nice ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moe Kare!! Chapter 4 Discussion

ClementIV - Nov 9, 2009

1 by knowbetteranime »»
Aug 19, 2016 6:54 AM

Poll: » Moe Kare!! Chapter 29 Discussion

Aina-Chan - Jun 24, 2009

5 by Ragna92 »»
Jul 7, 2014 11:11 PM

Poll: » Anyone else felt that the ending part of chapter 22..

ToG25thBaam - Aug 25, 2013

1 by S_Anne »»
May 31, 2014 7:30 PM

Poll: » Moe Kare!! Chapter 35 Discussion

HooHiraiBunny - Sep 10, 2009

4 by TokyoCrazyPXD »»
Oct 28, 2013 4:42 AM

Poll: » Moe Kare!! Chapter 33 Discussion

HooHiraiBunny - Sep 8, 2009

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Aug 25, 2013 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.