MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Database Lag FTL
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Updates & Announcements »» Database Lag FTL

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
01-14-11, 9:09 PM

It's been so long that I don't even expect this to get fixed, ever.

01-19-11, 1:51 PM

Pyriegt said:

lol you're not only one, my hopes vanished either...

01-19-11, 2:23 PM

Pyriegt said:

Same here. And it's getting tiring of looking at 14 on hold everytime on my profile, when it's actually only 11.

01-19-11, 10:22 PM

Yeah well, at least you guys have *some* stats, mine are zero since I joined during this heavy lag season lol.

01-24-11, 12:41 AM

iSee said:
Yeah well, at least you guys have *some* stats, mine are zero since I joined during this heavy lag season lol.
Aye, I hear you. So, basically the problem is too many users and the server is getting overloaded and can't please everyone?
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the size limits.

01-24-11, 9:38 AM

Dunno if it's me but my stats have been updating more frequently now. There are some days though where it's just painfully slow.

01-24-11, 4:41 PM

Arceus said:
Dunno if it's me but my stats have been updating more frequently now. There are some days though where it's just painfully slow.

you mean Banner and List Updates, Anime Stats wil be frozen forever if it doesnt get fixed now.

01-25-11, 5:27 AM

Tnx for the update Xinil. Good to know there's still being worked on.

Metty said:
Xinil, MAL is obviously punishing you because you quit watching anime

I lol'd

Otase said:
Arceus said:

you mean Banner and List Updates, Anime Stats wil be frozen forever if it doesnt get fixed now.

Yes, my Anime Stats haven't updated for about two months now. All other things just have a lag.

01-25-11, 10:33 PM

Yeah, this has been a very highly disappointing experience. I joined for the express purpose of being able to post and review my anime stats, to receive feedback and suggestions, and to review others anime stats to hopefully find other quality series. At this rate, the only thing keeping me sporadically checking back here is my lack of knowledge of a similar site. If anyone knows of one feel free to clue me in.

01-26-11, 10:12 AM

The frozen stats needs to be fixed soon.. it cant take this long if people are working on it. Sry to say this, but I think they have given up on the fix and just roll with it.. So if anyone can know of a clone site that is close to this let me know.. frozen on 60days now for 12weeks now I belive.. So I give up... will check up on the site 1 time every week or so just to see if its get fixed.. because I want to use this site.. but when the site dont want people to use it.. well we the users need to go somewhere else. hope this is not a good bye for long </3

01-26-11, 5:27 PM

Well at least list updates have been working a lot better recently. It's just stats that are still frozen.

So how long until Xinil disables private messages and clubs and fixes all this?

01-26-11, 5:59 PM

Is it me or forum lag problem has been solved? i can see/edit my new posts after just one minute. also my new profile pic is working after just 30 minutes as i was told. *shocked*

edit: i take everything back. xD
Modified by Han-yuu, 01-27-11, 5:21 PM

01-27-11, 9:13 AM

I don't really pay attention to my stats all that often, so it's not really a bid deal to me, but I would love to know just how big the database is and see how much info some of the tables have in them.

I don't think there's a whole lot that will be done so resolve the issues unless people start leaving en-masse and Crave decides that it wants to keep the revenue stream around and give Xinil some help in trying to rework the site back-bone architecture.

01-28-11, 12:22 PM

I have some new messages:

01-28-11, 12:47 PM

junpet said:
I have some new messages

There's a thread about that.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=30697

01-28-11, 12:53 PM

Mythica said:
junpet said:
I have some new messages

There's a thread about that.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=30697]http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=30697

Ohh thanks! I didn't know.

01-28-11, 2:46 PM

Hasn't the lag been getting worse ever since the database crash?

01-28-11, 7:12 PM

Otase said:
Arceus said:

No I meant what I said. My stats have been updating but it takes a day or two.

01-29-11, 10:57 AM

It got more worst. Lag FTL.
This is not your entry and you cannot edit it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices