Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 188 189 [190] 191 192 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2016 12:41 AM

Sep 2011
Fuck Victorious Maokai. Though how does Riot decide to give the Victorious skin on a certain champ?

Oct 6, 2016 12:56 AM

Sep 2015
Played it once
got told i was a noob
quit right in the middle of a battle
never came back

Jinx is bae
"This signature is under construction." ~Fabuubz
Oct 6, 2016 9:18 AM

May 2016
Tennouji said:
Fuck Victorious Maokai. Though how does Riot decide to give the Victorious skin on a certain champ?

True that..
Season 7 will be full of maokai toplaners and also teemos.

ElaninOct 6, 2016 9:21 AM
Oct 6, 2016 3:06 PM

Oct 2011
Oh my gosh so many new skins announced, even a new champ released yet they are still holding my Star Guardian skins :/

le sigh
Oct 6, 2016 3:13 PM

Aug 2016
Tennouji said:

Iirc it's based on what champion had a big impact in that season, for example Sivir was huge in the season she got her skin, that's why it's so weird that Maokai got the skin this year he he barely had a impact this season...
Oct 6, 2016 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
Effulgence said:
Tennouji said:

Iirc it's based on what champion had a big impact in that season, for example Sivir was huge in the season she got her skin, that's why it's so weird that Maokai got the skin this year he he barely had a impact this season...

Ohh I see. Still, I agree it's so weird. Syndra or Lee Sin getting the Victorious skin makes more sense than Maokai.

Fabuubz said:
Played it once
got told i was a noob
never came back

Jinx is bae

Don't worry, I believe most players who tried Jinx for the first time had it rough. I can still remember my 0/10 with first time Jinx.
TennoujiOct 6, 2016 6:54 PM

Oct 7, 2016 12:11 AM

Sep 2015
Tennouji said:

Fabuubz said:
Played it once
got told i was a noob
never came back

Jinx is bae

Don't worry, I believe most players who tried Jinx for the first time had it rough. I can still remember my 0/10 with first time Jinx.

Thank you for the positive cheering, hah
I might try again.
"This signature is under construction." ~Fabuubz
Oct 7, 2016 12:14 AM

Jul 2015
@Tennouji

Jinx 0/10? Ah! I remember going 0/2x with release Graves. (Somehow the more he got nerfed the better I did with him)
Oct 7, 2016 3:30 AM

Aug 2016
Surprised there is 0 hype about worlds in this thread, especially after that Albus Nox Luna vs ROX Tigers game :o.
Oct 7, 2016 3:49 AM

Apr 2013
Effulgence said:
Surprised there is 0 hype about worlds in this thread, especially after that Albus Nox Luna vs ROX Tigers game :o.

Well for me I'm way outdated concerning my knowledge of LCS... I was really into it though when TheOddOne was still TSM's jungler ^^
Oct 7, 2016 5:22 AM

Sep 2016
Haven't played league in the last three weeks
Really glad they released the skin im waiting for teemo

If Love is blind , what do you call Love at first sight?

Oct 7, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2016
The toxicity I encounter in this game never ceases to amuse and surprise me. It's gotten to the point where people spam me with friend requests after yelling all match.
Oct 8, 2016 12:16 AM

May 2016
JunkYardHiro said:
The toxicity I encounter in this game never ceases to amuse and surprise me. It's gotten to the point where people spam me with friend requests after yelling all match.

Haha, they do that often :P

Trust me you haven't saw what toxicity in games means unless you played counter strike global offensive!
Oct 8, 2016 7:20 AM

Aug 2016
Elanin said:
JunkYardHiro said:

Trust me you haven't saw what toxicity in games means unless you played counter strike global offensive!

Haha. Well I would if I wasn't such garbage at online FPS games. Y'all a bunch of hackers. =P

The toxic vayne I played with was special. She had that soul stealer skin. Its suppose to be expensive or something. Gets hooked and killed by a blitzcrank 2 minutes in and its somehow my fault. Blows my mind. :4
Oct 8, 2016 9:11 AM

Aug 2016
JunkYardHiro said:
Elanin said:

Haha. Well I would if I wasn't such garbage at online FPS games. Y'all a bunch of hackers. =P

The toxic vayne I played with was special. She had that soul stealer skin. Its suppose to be expensive or something. Gets hooked and killed by a blitzcrank 2 minutes in and its somehow my fault. Blows my mind. :4

That skin isen't expensive per se, you get it like you get hextech annie, when you open a chest you have a chance to get a shard, you need 10 shards to craft the skin. So you need to be lucky.

Ofcourse you can just buy tons of chests with rp to eventually get it.
Oct 8, 2016 4:56 PM

May 2016

surprised we don't see more tank veigars. this was a fun ass game
Oct 8, 2016 5:02 PM

Jul 2014
Sorakaa said:

new meme?

anyways it does work since you can get your ap from stacks :p
MurauOct 8, 2016 5:07 PM
Oct 8, 2016 5:07 PM

May 2016
CookieGawd said:
Sorakaa said:

new meme?

anyways it does work since you can get your ap from stracks :p
Oct 8, 2016 5:08 PM

Jul 2014
just don't forget your ice gauntlet :D
Oct 8, 2016 6:32 PM

Aug 2015
Fuck man, after all those hype, TSM gets eliminated in group stage. #feelsbadman
Oct 8, 2016 8:03 PM

Sep 2009
Squirtroll said:
Fuck man, after all those hype, TSM gets eliminated in group stage. #feelsbadman

fuq you man, i haven't even watched dat shet.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 8, 2016 8:16 PM

May 2016
Squirtroll said:

The way the lost though.. xD
Oct 8, 2016 10:54 PM

May 2016

'm...................
Oct 8, 2016 11:39 PM

May 2016

LOL! xD
#feelsbadman
Oct 9, 2016 12:39 AM

Oct 2016
If anybody here has Dota 2 you can add me and I can help show you the ways since I would like some people to play with. Name is Jeffreyubi.
Oct 9, 2016 1:50 AM

Jul 2015
im really chocked after Tsm lost vs Rng

NEVER TRUST NA ..........
Oct 9, 2016 2:37 AM

Aug 2015
Really fuckin disappointed with TSM lol. I legit thought they're championship contenders. Now I wanna refund my TSM icons:/

hoopla123 said:
Hauntzer is just fucking trash.

Gave me fucking cancer man

Nothing much he can do. Jayce is pretty much useless when your team is behind and his Kennen falling behind was Sven's fault plus he also got camped. That Kennen play though on that elder dr fight was legit trash.

tragedydesu said:
im really chocked after Tsm lost vs Rng

NEVER TRUST NA ..........
Same. I was confident that they'd beat Rng but soon as I saw them first picking Jayce and Rng getting Asol, I got really worried. That first team fight really fucked TSM up and I don't even know why they tried to fight that. If they just played safe, Bjerg would have carried their ass.
Oct 9, 2016 3:43 AM

Aug 2016
Oh man the irony, after all the NA bashing EU threads in reddit and twitch, i know it's some kind of banter but some guys really take it far and it gets really annoying. Now chances are high NA won't make it out of groups again. Man i want see the faces of those cocky Tsm fans after that lost.

I like c9 tho, so i'm rooting for them i really hope they can get out of group.
Oct 9, 2016 4:15 AM

Feb 2013
Ah feels so good waking up and seeing all those salty TSM fans after all the shit talking they did week 1
Oct 9, 2016 1:04 PM

May 2016
Effulgence said:
Oh man the irony, after all the NA bashing EU threads in reddit and twitch, i know it's some kind of banter but some guys really take it far and it gets really annoying. Now chances are high NA won't make it out of groups again. Man i want see the faces of those cocky Tsm fans after that lost.

what do you mean? eu is trash.
Oct 9, 2016 1:08 PM

Aug 2016
Sorakaa said:
Effulgence said:

what do you mean? eu is trash.

Where in my post do you see me saying that i think Eu is good?
Oct 9, 2016 7:48 PM

Aug 2014
C9 won

now lets hope SKT wins
Oct 9, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2013
Well now:

About the TSM, loss: the TSM fan part of me is sad since I was rooting for them due to all their hard work since summer split, while the EU fan part of me is giggling due to all the trash-talk from NA during week 1. But their drafts were horrible and the players just chocked. C9 had an off day as Meteos said, but at least their drafts didn't suck, which is one of the things that TSM ALWAYS seems to mess up at the most crucial time.

Also, I don't care if I'm from EU but it's always a pleasure seeing those cocky kids from G2 getting stomped - especially Perkz.

H2K could go far tbh, if only they'd do something about their horrible mid-game where they just run around like headless chickens. They won't win lanes to pull them through the mid-game all the time.

Now I'm torn whether to root for H2k or ANX though - Godgiv3n or Likkrit Jesus? May the best divine being win I guess! :P
Oct 9, 2016 9:31 PM

May 2016
ManlyTear said:
Well now:

About the TSM, loss: the TSM fan part of me is sad since I was rooting for them due to all their hard work since summer split, while the EU fan part of me is giggling due to all the trash-talk from NA during week 1. But their drafts were horrible and the players just chocked. C9 had an off day as Meteos said, but at least their drafts didn't suck, which is one of the things that TSM ALWAYS seems to mess up at the most crucial time.

Also, I don't care if I'm from EU but it's always a pleasure seeing those cocky kids from G2 getting stomped - especially Perkz.

H2K could go far tbh, if only they'd do something about their horrible mid-game where they just run around like headless chickens. They won't win lanes to pull them through the mid-game all the time.

Now I'm torn whether to root for H2k or ANX though - Godgiv3n or Likkrit Jesus? May the best divine being win I guess! :P

I believe the same about H2K. They seem to have the potential to reach the final. The way they play their game it's forcing the opponents to do mistakes specially with the usage of Caitlyn. I see forgiv3n's Cait gets ban from now on :P
Oct 11, 2016 9:36 AM

Oct 2013
razor39999 said:
I'm just sad LMS has no representation in the bracket stage. :( FW couldn't pull out another 2-0 against SKT. And the double loss against IM was just mind boggling.

Faker's team didn't wanna let him do as he wanted & troll that last game :D

Based on C9's performance in their game against IM, I doubt they'd have won the tie-breaker vs FW.
Oct 11, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2015
i feel good, i've been spamming a lot of kennen/trist and i'm enjoying my time on league after switching from csgo

as far as the worlds go it really does feel bad that TSM didn't make it and i can tell how much it hurt Doublelift so i hope he doesn't retire because i feel like this TSM team is really good and maybe just maybe next year they'll do better than this

as for my favorites well.. EDG have been really sluggish i don't think they'll be able to beat ROX but i hope at least they take a game off of them~
Oct 11, 2016 7:40 PM

Aug 2016
I don't know what's up with my Blitzcrank. Some days i'll land nearly every hook, other days I can't hit the person directly in front of me. =/
Oct 13, 2016 10:49 AM

May 2016
Let's go c9 let's go!

Let's take bets, 0-3? 1-3 at best. C9 stands no chance.
Oct 13, 2016 6:20 PM

Oct 2013
Well, that "booo-ing" crowd went silent fast.

This was the 1st hint on how the games are gonna go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFSsVySCvQ&feature=youtu.be

And damn, Monte was savage :D

https://twitter.com/MonteCristo/status/786702311703908353
Oct 13, 2016 8:10 PM

Jun 2015
Shitty crowd got what they deserved.

C9 got absolutely dismantled which is a no surprise really. What I was surprised was by their bot lane, they went 1-27.. but anyways if my EDG fails I hope SSG takes it all.

As for the Mouse situation, I'm really sad. He got criticized all worlds for his play and now this tragedy happens to his family.. I hope the best for him and his family.
Oct 13, 2016 10:48 PM

Aug 2015
loshMi said:

C9 got absolutely dismantled which is a no surprise really. What I was surprised was by their bot lane, they went 1-27.. but anyways if my EDG fails I hope SSG takes it all.

Damn, I know Sneaky isn't a world class adc but I thought Ruler isn't either so for Sneaky to get dumpstered like that just shows how garbage he is. Even in the last game where C9's bot were shitting on Samsung's bot, Sneaky still manages to end up 0-7 and down in cs.

The most surprising thing to me was Impact getting dumpstered by Cuvee.

Don't really see any problem with booing, maybe I'm just used to watching real sports. That's the one thing I don't like about esports, people easily get offended when someone boos or trashtalk. Like grow a pair, the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
Oct 13, 2016 10:53 PM

Jun 2015
Squirtroll said:
loshMi said:

Well Ruler is also a rookie which is even more shocking but yeah C9's botlane was horrible.

As for the booing, I know that it's normal in sports since I do watch them myself but I felt like it was too much. I feel like having a home advantage should mean louder cheers and more support from the crowd to the home team, not shitting on visitors IMO.
Oct 13, 2016 11:22 PM

May 2016

Hahaha xD
Oct 14, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2015
poor c9 (didnt except anything from them anyway )

Skt1 vs Rng looks great , but i dont think there is a team that can stop korean teams this year
Oct 14, 2016 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
C9 literally got their anus destroyed by SSG.

Made it even funnier after the booing to SSG.

Lul9 Wildcard boys
Oct 14, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2016
This will be a Samsung and skt in the finals with skt winning I'm guessing 3-2.
Oct 15, 2016 2:52 AM

May 2016
Sorakaa said:
This will be a Samsung and skt in the finals with skt winning I'm guessing 3-2.

I believe H2K will face SKT but i can't predict who will win!
Oct 15, 2016 10:44 AM

Aug 2015
Elanin said:
I believe H2K will face SKT but i can't predict who will win!

H2K is trash. They have good laners but shitty macro and teamfighting. They basically just group mid after laning phase and then bait baron. Even teams like TSM and G2 would shit on them in a bo5.
Oct 17, 2016 4:11 AM

Oct 2013
razor39999 said:
Heh, after an entire year of people going "the gap is closing", Korea shows up with the strongest worlds performance ever. Putting everyone back in their place. Although the actual gap that is closing would be the one between wildcard regions and non-Koreans.

Which beg's the question, how's 2017 gonna be considering this & the previous year.

- 2015 was EU's chance to shine at worlds, with the super dominant Fnatic and Origen's impressive performance. After that it's like the whole of EU went into a serious state of burnout. Those the rooster changes of the top teams was a fairly big issue aswell, with Huni & Reignover leaving a team that fitted em so well, eventually resulting in none of the current AND previous Fnatic members making it to Worlds this year. I won't mention G2 since they're just the trashy kids that are shining in EU only as it had a pretty bad year overall. As for OG, too many problems to even talk about lol. I believe it started with xPeke not playing anymore when he held that team together so well, which PoE has yet to acomplish. Then there's the part with Soaz & Amazing continuously slacking off, which in turn causes Sven & Mithy to leave OG and so much for OG.

- 2016 was NA's go, with CLG's impressive performance during the spring & at MSI and then with TSM's dominating summer split where they practiced like a KR team. All that hard work might've paid off in the quarters come bo5 series but it happened again, they chocked. DL performed poorly in all games, even the one when he was ahead with Lucian when he had a super-greedy itemization with NO MR nor LIFESTEAL vs Crown's full dmg Vikktor(and dat part where he tries to 1v1 him and gets deleted...oh god). Haunterz & Bio truly played like rookies, and their drafts were just a mess overall. CLG went down the gutter after MSI so not many expected much outta 'em, nor from C9.

The dream scenario for me would be that Huni & Reignover come back to Fnatic, including that badass of a coach that is Deilor, while YellowStar steps down or seriously steps up his game. Sadly, this is a fairly unlikely scenario.

From the NA side, I'd hope TSM would keep the same rooster and muster the strength needed for another go, and that their hard work during the summer split would inspire more teams, both NA & EU(and maybe even Wild Card regions) to try it. Hell, KR's been practicing like this every single year, not just for a split.

If both TSM throws the towel after just one summer split of try-hard practicing in all these years and other teams consider it not worthwhile, it'll be pretty sad for the west.
ManlyTearOct 17, 2016 4:14 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 188 189 [190] 191 192 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

15 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
41 minutes ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

28 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
46 minutes ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

1 by rootje_43 »»
2 hours ago

» Whats a game you'd see yourself as an expert in? ( 1 2 3 )

Disapeared_Ghost - Jun 28, 2021

147 by rootje_43 »»
2 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

51 by juanlqr »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.