Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 181 182 [183] 184 185 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2016 9:16 AM

Oct 2014
Does anyone know a site similar to wtfast or something that helps decrease the lag spikes?

Please.

Jan 24, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2008
Got an NA account that's like Level 8 and been trying to level it up. Doing it because the ping from Britain to NA servers is like 104ms, which is completely playable for me.

So if anyone wants to play with me as I level up my account, hit me up, you fat americans.

IGN: SirBritish
Jan 24, 2016 11:06 AM

Feb 2015
TomboyEXE said:
So how are the placement matches going?
I haven't started mine.

I'll probably wait a few months before I start with ranked this season. I don't really have a goal this year. S5 I wanted to reach diamond on EUW and S4 I aimed for diamond on EUNE. Maybe this season I'll go master/d1 on TR.
Jan 28, 2016 7:23 AM
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
Was gold 5. Went 5-5 in my placements and ended up in Silver 5.

I thought I was going to be placed in bronze xD
Jan 30, 2016 2:42 PM

Jan 2016
I've offered my life up to League since August of last year ;-; Been exclusively playing it for the past 5 months and originally had a liking to the ADC role at the beginning, but would probably consider Support my main role as of late.

Slowly emersing myself into the Mid position now with Orianna and her poros ・v・
there are many worlds, but they share the same sky — one sky, one destiny
Jan 30, 2016 5:06 PM

Jul 2014
TomboyEXE said:
I haven't started mine.

Haven't played League since the end of last season but I'll be starting up again next weekend. Was plat 5 so I'm hoping to place in at least gold 3 o 2. I wish you luck in yours!
Jan 30, 2016 5:09 PM

Apr 2014
TomboyEXE said:
I haven't started mine.

I'm destroying everyone with Anivia. Got Plat 3 after placements. What about you?)

themanualreader@proton.me
Jan 30, 2016 5:11 PM

Jul 2014
Akelov said:
TomboyEXE said:
I haven't started mine.

I'm destroying everyone with Anivia. Got Plat 3 after placements. What about you?)

Impressive! I don't know much about the current meta, but I have heard that it's extremely fast-paced, so I'm surprised to see that a D5 mains anivia. Keep at it and good luck ranking ^^
Jan 30, 2016 5:12 PM

Apr 2014
Tokui said:
Akelov said:

Impressive! I don't know much about the current meta, but I have heard that it's extremely fast-paced, so I'm surprised to learn that a D5 mains anivia. Keep at it and good luck ranking ^^

I don't main Anivia. I picked her up like 2-3 days ago. :D
Jan 30, 2016 5:13 PM

Jul 2014
Akelov said:
Tokui said:

Impressive! I don't know much about the current meta, but I have heard that it's extremely fast-paced, so I'm surprised to learn that a D5 mains anivia. Keep at it and good luck ranking ^^

Ohhhh sweet. Channel dat inner Froggen :p
Jan 30, 2016 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
Tokui said:
Akelov said:

Played 3 more games today, still dominating.)

Btw, on which server do you play?
Jan 30, 2016 5:18 PM

Jul 2014
Akelov said:
Tokui said:

NA sir, and yourself? Awesome stuff btw
Jan 30, 2016 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
Tokui said:
Akelov said:

Europe. Sometimes east, sometimes west.
Jan 30, 2016 5:27 PM

Jul 2014
Akelov said:
Tokui said:

Europe. Sometimes east, sometimes west.

Ooh nice nice. Keep at it d(^_^d)
Feb 1, 2016 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
Placements:

east http://i.imgur.com/my9502K.png
west http://i.imgur.com/lWPKUrc.png
Feb 4, 2016 9:34 PM

Oct 2011
Bored, streaming, how is everyone ?

Link in sig if your also bored xd
Feb 5, 2016 2:25 PM

Oct 2013
Anyone saw the Fnatic vs Roccat game this week?

Holy shit, it was a bit painful to watch, although rather satisfying when they pulled through. I felt for Rekkles & Febiven this game, especially Rekkles for getting camped and for having such a trash top & jung. Those two KR imports, Gamsu & Spirit, were basically playing a duo Q in the pro scene. Spirit focuses on top while almost ignoring bot while Fnatic's bot's getting camped and all this while Fnatic has a team build around Cait with Janna & mid Lulu.

And with all the help he got, Gamsu performed horribly, I'd even say trollish by using his ult in 5v5 to get away. It's like he did it to keep his score intact. Let's not even mention the fact that he never even used that TP Malph effectively. Plat 2-3 players here where I'm currently at play more team oriented & less selfish than he does.

Shame, they were probably desperate since they lost 3 strong members this split, but these 2 KR imports are nothing compared to Huni & Reignover(and ofc Noxiak is eh, kinda just there). Unless there's a massive change in the playstyle of their top & jung, I hope to see them replaced next year.
Feb 5, 2016 2:53 PM

Jan 2016
Any of you people play?
Sometimes, but tend to watch the pro's rather than play. Who knows, things might change.

Are you good?
Hell no
Feb 5, 2016 6:49 PM

Feb 2012
Finished Plat V last season with reallllly low mmr. I just couldn't win a game at the end of the season. I went 5-5 in promos this season and I ended up Silver I LOL damn. Luckily I already won my promo and I'm gold V. Let the climb back to plat begin. I'm hoping to do a lot better this season and maybe get diamond V. I might switch roles. I main'd adc every season but I feel like maybe switching to top/supp or something. We will see right now I queue as Bot/Fill.
Feb 5, 2016 7:56 PM

Oct 2013
LiquidGold said:
Finished Plat V last season with reallllly low mmr. I just couldn't win a game at the end of the season. I went 5-5 in promos this season and I ended up Silver I LOL damn. Luckily I already won my promo and I'm gold V. Let the climb back to plat begin. I'm hoping to do a lot better this season and maybe get diamond V. I might switch roles. I main'd adc every season but I feel like maybe switching to top/supp or something. We will see right now I queue as Bot/Fill.

Heh, I went from ADC main/Top 2nd main last season to ADC/Supp Main this one, though I find myself winning much more as supp. A reason is because I used to play more of the AS/Crit DPS types that are now somewhat weaker compared to the CDR/Bursty Lucian/Ez, which I was never into that much.

BTW, if any ADC/Supp main here ever wants to try a few duos every now & then and is around the plat 1-3 range, hit me up.

Summ name: Manly Tear

EUW server

Main ADC/Supp

ManlyTearFeb 6, 2016 2:31 AM
Feb 6, 2016 11:12 AM

Apr 2014
Just started playing again after about a year long break. Old account got banned for some reason, so I'm leveling again. Mostly playing Poppy on whatever lane :D
If anyone else just started out and wants to duo:
Suntar95
EUW
"A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people." - The King of Conquerors
Feb 6, 2016 2:16 PM

Jan 2008
Poppy and Corki are really broken right now, it's ridiculous. Graves doesn't help too and Fiora is problematic at times. But the biggest that sticks out to me are Poppy and Corki, which are a must-bans for me.
Feb 6, 2016 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
i use to play sadly the community of league of legends a toxic wasteland so i stopped
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 6, 2016 2:23 PM

Dec 2015
I main:
Talon
Tristana
Twisted Fate
Quinn

I suck.
Feb 6, 2016 2:54 PM

Jan 2008
hazerddex said:
i use to play sadly the community of league of legends a toxic wasteland so i stopped

I got to say, dynamic queue and the new champion select made League less toxic.

I mean, it's still toxic, but much less so and you have the option of grouping up with your friends in ranked now instead of dealing with an emotionally unstable teenage brat that can fuck up your games.
Feb 6, 2016 4:05 PM

Oct 2013
TheBritishBear said:
hazerddex said:

I got to say, dynamic queue and the new champion select made League less toxic.

I mean, it's still toxic, but much less so and you have the option of grouping up with your friends in ranked now instead of dealing with an emotionally unstable teenage brat that can fuck up your games.

Heh, after awhile I think my skin has become thick enough to not mind all the toxicity as much. Throw in some snarky comments & sarcasm here & there at the flamers and laugh at them as they throw a fit, while playing it cool yourself so as to avoid reports.

Stuff like "hey look, it's Riven being Riven" whenever your Riven decides to 1 v 5 then proceed to say "GG, no team" in all chat. Never get's old ;3 Since there's always games you can't win no matter what you do, there's at least some ways to get some enjoyment out of them as well.

About dynamic queue though...As someone who plays mostly solo nowadays(all my friends kinda quit league).,i'm too big on it myself. Okay, 3 man Q can be k but the 4 man is a horrible idea. There will always be one solo player on each of these teams and just imagine how's it gonna be for that one guy. He'll have to be a saint while the other 4 can be as toxic as they want.

If he say's something like "Lucian, stop going so ham.", he risks getting flamed by 4 other ppl for the entire game if they so happen to be toxic.

Of course it's great if you have enough people to play ranked with, and play it good. I tried to do some 4/5 mans with a few random people I added after having some decent games and it's a big no-no for me. You risk getting matched up vs people who actually played together for a while and actually coordinate well together. So unless you & your friends can do the same, I advise against it for ranked. For those who can though, power to you & gl.
Feb 7, 2016 3:06 PM

Jun 2015
I feel so fuckin sad for Freeze, the guy just can't catch a break. On the bright side, my boys TSM are slowly but surely gettin on top.
Feb 11, 2016 9:18 PM

Feb 2016
Freeze deserves the flak for trash talking Doublelift anyway, there's so much salt to go around in the community.

also talon and zed are 100% pick/ban as of duskblade so that's fun
"Fucking buy it you shit-corn fuck"
Feb 12, 2016 11:27 PM

Oct 2011
crashinho said:
I feel so fuckin sad for Freeze, the guy just can't catch a break. On the bright side, my boys TSM are slowly but surely gettin on top.

I can't believe Remi quit.... it made me mad and she seemed to give up cause she's uncomfortable on stage or something was what I heard....

How can you decide you don't like being on stage after only like 6 games :/
Feb 13, 2016 5:56 PM

Feb 2016
there's a lot more than 6 games that you need to account for. Yes Remi was uncomfortable on stage, she was also inconsistent when it came to staying in the pro scene. check her twitter feed for the drama and you'll know what I mean

Remi can't handle the criticism from the community. her fanbase could only keep her in check for so long
"Fucking buy it you shit-corn fuck"
Feb 14, 2016 12:22 PM

Jul 2014
tfw these shits pretending to care about dominion mow
Feb 14, 2016 2:09 PM

Oct 2013
Oh man, TSM got their revenge game alright. That was an absolute stomp!

They probably showed the biggest improvement this game so far. A much more pro-active & less aimless mid-game from them - and S6 is mostly about the mid-game. Dunno what was up with CLG though, they hardly played to their best.
Feb 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Jul 2015
I started playing league not long ago and well... I'm shitty ; w ;
add me if you want :'D *nicks in profile
I mostly play ADC , but I enjoy mid too. I suck at jungle and top :T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2016 6:42 AM

Jul 2014
Does anyone know how well the death dance works on Yorick?
Mar 23, 2016 1:32 PM

Apr 2012
Dominant said:
Who's you guys's favorite teams? Up to Season 5 it was TSM, but TSM isn't even TSM anymore, so I don't know what to do about that.

Mine was TSM as well, but they're just not the team they were before, I wanted NRG to do well as too, but that failed lol So probably between CLG and IMT

Mar 23, 2016 2:42 PM

Feb 2016
Dominant said:
CookieGawd said:
Does anyone know how well the death dance works on Yorick?
Don't. Just don't. Yorick is a nononononono.

Stop the presses! They changed Yorick around? How long ago was this?
Mar 23, 2016 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
Dominant said:
Sik_Six_6 said:

Mine was TSM as well, but they're just not the team they were before, I wanted NRG to do well as too, but that failed lol So probably between CLG and IMT

Yeah, they really aren't. And it sucks bad, too. :/ I don't know about either. I just might not do LCS this time around. Kinda hard getting into new teams.

Yeah NA LCS doesn't feel right this year u_u but I wanted to pick at least someone to root for in NA lol

Mar 23, 2016 2:53 PM

Sep 2014
Used to play it when it was released. Played it for a while, but then quit it and started playing Dota 2. I'm not saying It's a bad game, It's just annoying that I can't play with some of my friends because they are not in EU West.
Mar 23, 2016 3:04 PM

Feb 2016
Dominant said:
SaturdayKrush said:

Stop the presses! They changed Yorick around? How long ago was this?

NOOOOO. No Yorick. Ever. Stop.

I don't know what happened or what they changed but Yorick has always been awesome. Just spamming that taunt against your neighborhood Riven is so much fun. "I will bury you alive!" x7

He also has the best looking skin. Looks like Slash from the band Guns and Roses. =/
Mar 23, 2016 3:14 PM

Jul 2013
At least my man taric is getting a possible rework!

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Mar 23, 2016 3:38 PM

Feb 2016
Dominant said:
Sik_Six_6 said:

Yeah NA LCS doesn't feel right this year u_u but I wanted to pick at least someone to root for in NA lol

Right? I think it's funny that Huni and Reignover went over to TSM. R.I.P Dyrone. But I don't know who to root for.

SaturdayKrush said:

I don't know what happened or what they changed but Yorick has always been awesome. Just spamming that taunt against your neighborhood Riven is so much fun. "I will bury you alive!" x7

He also has the best looking skin. Looks like Slash from the band Guns and Roses. =/

Are we talking about the same person?

Pfft... He's the friendly top laner that ruins people's laning phase with his constant harrassment from ghouls.
Mar 23, 2016 3:49 PM

Feb 2016
@Dominant

Don't you go dissing Taric the God now. It's okay to get dazzled by his beauty.

Gems are forever.
Mar 23, 2016 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
Dominant said:
SaturdayKrush said:

Pfft... He's the friendly top laner that ruins people's laning phase with his constant harrassment from ghouls.

But he's ug.

Fuchsia said:
At least my man taric is getting a possible rework!

Report troll.
I'm no troll D:

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3z2dzz/riot_is_teasing_tarics_rework/

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Mar 23, 2016 4:00 PM

Jul 2013
Dominant said:
Fuchsia said:
I'm no troll D:

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3z2dzz/riot_is_teasing_tarics_rework/

Will you still love him after his rework tho?
Depends on the outcome now doesn't it. Current taric is a waste of space.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Mar 23, 2016 4:04 PM

Feb 2016
Dominant said:
SaturdayKrush said:
@Dominant

Don't you go dissing Taric the God now. It's okay to get dazzled by his beauty.

Gems are forever.

Listen. Taric buttfucks you with his q, but that's all he has. I do hope he gets updated actually. He needs a better everything. But right now, all he has is his gems.

Taric is already the ultimate mackdaddy of justice. Riot needs to understand that we need champions like him to troll with. =p

Oh and Urgot best champ.
Mar 23, 2016 4:06 PM

Apr 2012
Dominant said:
Sik_Six_6 said:

Right? I think it's funny that Huni and Reignover went over to TSM. R.I.P Dyrone. But I don't know who to root for.

You mean IMT or NA lol? Well, you can go for IMT who has only lost once or CLG who is also an old team and seems to be doing well.

Mar 23, 2016 4:09 PM

Feb 2016
Actually Taric is pretty good with that on demand stun and a good jungler. It's an easy kill every time. Shred someone's armor at the right time and they get melted.

Best support imo is AP Alistar. Can make good plays and wreck the enemy carry instantly while being unkillable. I hope he never gets a rework. They already ruined my beloved Sion.
SaturdayKrushMar 23, 2016 4:12 PM
Mar 23, 2016 4:14 PM

Jul 2013
Dominant said:
Fuchsia said:
Depends on the outcome now doesn't it. Current taric is a waste of space.

I thought you mained him?
My MAN taric, not main :p

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Mar 23, 2016 4:16 PM

Feb 2016
Dominant said:
SaturdayKrush said:
Actually Taric is pretty good with that on demand stun and a good jungler. It's an easy kill every time. Shred someone's armor at the right time and they get melted.

Leona is the real Sun.

I always get the Leona that turret dives 5 people with none of her teammates nearby. Such is league life.
Mar 23, 2016 6:34 PM

Feb 2016
Dominant said:
Fuchsia said:
My MAN taric, not main :p

Oh. Whoops. Will he still be your man after his rework tho?*******

SaturdayKrush said:

I always get the Leona that turret dives 5 people with none of her teammates nearby. Such is league life.

I damn love Leona. Now she is bae. I hate all shacos/rengars/people who gank too much

Is Leona your favorite champion?

Shaco is who I usually jungle with. He's so incredibly fun early on. Aatrox too.

Udyr makes me cry. Where you around in the trick2g Godyr days? That was hell.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 181 182 [183] 184 185 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Yesterday

4 by _Nette_ »»
18 minutes ago

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
11 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
11 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.