Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2014 5:22 AM

Aug 2012
Hello everyone, I'm just here to ask your opinion on this.
Try Rengar and build ravenous hydra and sword of the divine. Imagine all those auto attacks, it's like seeing 8 attacks in 4 seconds...,
Basic attack
Ravenous hyrda attack reset
Sword of divine 100% atk speed bonus and crit for 3 attacks
Double Q + that attack speed

Can someone try this out? It sounds crazy so I'm not sure if it'll work, but to me it looks like it'll delete someone.

BTW the gold tier skin reward is most likely morgana because of the tattoo.
Aug 26, 2014 5:26 AM

Sep 2012
Bombolz said:
Hello everyone, I'm just here to ask your opinion on this.
Try Rengar and build ravenous hydra and sword of the divine. Imagine all those auto attacks, it's like seeing 8 attacks in 4 seconds...,
Basic attack
Ravenous hyrda attack reset
Sword of divine 100% atk speed bonus and crit for 3 attacks
Double Q + that attack speed

Can someone try this out? It sounds crazy so I'm not sure if it'll work, but to me it looks like it'll delete someone.

BTW the gold tier skin reward is most likely morgana because of the tattoo.
You mean like this?

☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 26, 2014 7:51 AM

May 2012
Korrvo said:
looks like gragas to me

confirmed
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Aug 26, 2014 10:28 AM
Feb 2010
[/quote]You mean like this?

[/quote]

This one is much more funny

Aug 26, 2014 12:41 PM

Dec 2008
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/azir-emperor-of-the-sands

Looks interesting. Especially the ult sounds pretty strong for disengages. A better version of the Anivia wall that damages, slows and even and gives your own team a speed boost.
Aug 26, 2014 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
He looks like a fucking pimp.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 26, 2014 2:06 PM

May 2012
Vanser said:
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/azir-emperor-of-the-sands

Looks interesting. Especially the ult sounds pretty strong for disengages. A better version of the Anivia wall that damages, slows and even and gives your own team a speed boost.

i like everything about him. he will be very strong imo. dat passive *lust*
Aug 26, 2014 7:00 PM
Jan 2014
New champ looks fun but I can see even bigger failures with him than people playing with Gnar.

I will buy the champion simple cause I always enjoyed any kind of character that had some kind of "sand" type of effects on it. ( gaara!!!!!)
He reminds me a bit of Zyra.. Starts being played mid, ends up being a Support :p
Aug 26, 2014 10:27 PM

Nov 2009
The risk free harass that his soldiers provide already tells me that he will see alot of play as a support. Probably more there than anywhere else.

Spellthief start will probably make money as easy to generate as a Morgana W.

The Pit blocks from the ultimate make this kind of interesting but then, doesn't Anivia's wall do essentially the same thing?
Aug 27, 2014 1:23 AM

Dec 2011
I'm having to smurf to play normal queue in dawn time because my queue times are usually around 10-30 minutes and ranked isn't permaopen here

Man, wtf
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 1:36 AM

May 2012
xJapaliicious said:
I'm having to smurf to play normal queue in dawn time because my queue times are usually around 10-30 minutes and ranked isn't permaopen here

Man, wtf

Wtf?

Ranked soloduo is 30 seconds to 2 minutes on West.
Aug 27, 2014 2:11 AM

Dec 2011
Penlane said:
xJapaliicious said:

Man, wtf

Wtf?

MMR is too high for normals and I can't play ranked between 5am-8am because its disabled ;_;

(Ranked was disabled 4am today because new patch, I entered normal queue 4:15, got in game 5:30 and my last post was around 5:15 - it's 6:15 now)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 2:43 AM

May 2012
xJapaliicious said:
Penlane said:

Wtf?

MMR is too high for normals and I can't play ranked between 5am-8am because its disabled ;_;

(Ranked was disabled 4am today because new patch, I entered normal queue 4:15, got in game 5:30 and my last post was around 5:15 - it's 6:15 now)

better go play with me then on west :P
Aug 27, 2014 6:35 AM

Nov 2012
Finally a unique champion!
Aug 27, 2014 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
I'm scum.. I got my hands on a Bronze V account and I'm spamming ranked x)
Aug 27, 2014 3:17 PM
Jan 2014
ANy advice for getting out of gold ? I main mid, but can play jungle adc and support pretty well to be honest.
My champion poll is pretty nice, I mainly play TF, fizz and sometimes ahri or orianna, for the other lanes I just go with Vi and leona and tristana.

I usually only play during night, late night hours and I am constantly being paired with people who can't stop flamming even if I mute them. They will troll and feed, I guess the true "elo hell" is gold ? xD Even though I don't believe in it. But way too much flame nowadays.
Aug 27, 2014 4:04 PM
Jun 2013
Endycia said:
ANy advice for getting out of gold ? I main mid, but can play jungle adc and support pretty well to be honest.
My champion poll is pretty nice, I mainly play TF, fizz and sometimes ahri or orianna, for the other lanes I just go with Vi and leona and tristana.

I usually only play during night, late night hours and I am constantly being paired with people who can't stop flamming even if I mute them. They will troll and feed, I guess the true "elo hell" is gold ? xD Even though I don't believe in it. But way too much flame nowadays.

TF carries easily that is if you know how, if you play TF at a gold level then don't bother with him anymore. To solo carry with TF you need to be one level above your opponents.

Gold is where people start to not get wrecked 0-5 in lane and its where you lose by team throwing. Just play Nami if you support, best support at this elo since people still are terrible at thresh. If you play mid just go for assassins like Zed, Fizz and Talon. Or any champs that can make plays and get your team ahead. Never play farming champs until you get to Diamond.
Aug 27, 2014 4:09 PM

Jun 2011
LOOOOL. So Khazix isn't getting the ultimate skin? RIP. Ultimate Karma? Ey? Eeyyyy?

Oh who am I kidding it's probably Xerath. TT^TT
Aug 28, 2014 11:04 AM

Feb 2014
So how's Azir's turret gonna work in Dominion?
Aug 28, 2014 12:13 PM

May 2012
If my lane is wining I'm starting to build blue Leona from now on. Tanky, Dmg, Tenacity, everything is there.
Aug 29, 2014 1:20 AM
Jan 2014
Endycia said:

play akali and talon and you're instantly challenger. dont matta where, you get fed at any elo past the 15 minute mark even if you go 0-10 in lane, unless you're retarded.
Aug 29, 2014 2:12 AM
Jul 2014
isellpaper said:
Endycia said:

play akali and talon and you're instantly challenger. dont matta where, you get fed at any elo past the 15 minute mark even if you go 0-10 in lane, unless you're retarded.

So with talon you just gotta reach your power spikes and just roam?
Aug 29, 2014 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
I must be retarded because iirc my akali sucks fucking shit

My talon is good thou
Aug 29, 2014 3:58 AM
Mar 2014
If you like to jungle, ap ammumu is OP in lower elo, even in high plat-low diamond he is verry strong.
Aug 29, 2014 4:51 AM

May 2012
Korrvo said:

My talon is good thou

People actually place Pink Wards in Plat+
Aug 29, 2014 10:58 AM

Dec 2013
Penlane said:
Korrvo said:

My talon is good thou

People actually place Pink Wards in Plat+

I hope so, i'm gold 2 again and i don't see a single one, i played a adc game yestrday and was the only person on my team to buy a pink ward, against a Evelynn jg..
Aug 29, 2014 11:42 AM

Dec 2011
Gnar broken as fuck
Aug 29, 2014 11:56 AM

Dec 2013
Haven't gone against him in lane, had a few on my team who fed like there was no tomorrow(apparently he's hard countered by fiora? or my team just sucks), and one game against him where i solo'd him as amumu despite him having like 9 kills more then me.
Aug 29, 2014 12:31 PM
Jan 2014
There's only one champion that I hate more than evelynn, akali and yorick together.
Zed. I hate him x)
Aug 29, 2014 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
Endycia said:
There's only one champion that I hate more than evelynn, akali and yorick together.
Zed. I hate him x)

I like watching Zed, i just think he's such a retarded champion, there's little counter play to him, other then Zhonya/QSS there's not a whole lot you can do to not get 1-shot, and even when he commits with his ultimate it's very hard to pin him down with all the shadows.
Aug 29, 2014 1:22 PM
Jan 2014
euphoriia said:
Endycia said:
Zed. I hate him x)

I like watching Zed, i just think he's such a retarded champion, there's little counter play to him, other then Zhonya/QSS there's not a whole lot you can do to not get 1-shot, and even when he commits with his ultimate it's very hard to pin him down with all the shadows.

I agree, although I usually counter him with fizz, I bait his ulti and use trickster, then I proceed to use my shark and beat the shit out of him, sadly this does not always work because I get greedy :P
Aug 29, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2011
#DIGWIN

Holy moly I'm good at this.
Aug 29, 2014 5:25 PM

Sep 2012
euphoriia said:

I like watching Zed, i just think he's such a retarded champion, there's little counter play to him, other then Zhonya/QSS/Liss Ulti/Kayle Ulti/Exhaust/Fizz Pole/Jax E/Vlad Pool/Fiora Ulti/Trynd Ulti/Any invis ever/Armor stacking/CC peel/Grouping/Competence/ICouldGoOn/etc there's not a whole lot you can do to not get 1-shot, and even when he commits with his ultimate it's very hard to pin him down with all the shadows.
ftfy

"There's little counter play to him except for everything ever."
Aug 29, 2014 5:55 PM

Dec 2011
Korrvo said:
euphoriia said:

I like watching Zed, i just think he's such a retarded champion, there's little counter play to him, other then Zhonya/QSS/Liss Ulti/Kayle Ulti/Exhaust/Fizz Pole/Jax E/Vlad Pool/Fiora Ulti/Trynd Ulti/Any invis ever/Armor stacking/CC peel/Grouping/Competence/ICouldGoOn/etc there's not a whole lot you can do to not get 1-shot, and even when he commits with his ultimate it's very hard to pin him down with all the shadows.
ftfy

"There's little counter play to him except for everything ever."
Still annoying as fuck to play against

It's like Yasuo, there is counter-play, but you just cry playing against him.
Aug 29, 2014 5:57 PM

Sep 2012
Well I won't deny that he's annoying af to play against. I'm not that dense.

Saying he has little counter play to him is still a ridiculous thing to say though.
Aug 29, 2014 6:15 PM

Jun 2011
Just buy Zhonyas :> Yes, even on ADs.
Aug 29, 2014 7:49 PM

Dec 2011
Kabum road to worlds!
#MANTARRAYA
Aug 30, 2014 3:08 AM

Jun 2011
Am I the only one who's really hyped for Orianna's new splash? It's only a snippet but god it looks gorgeous. Might be enough to motivate me to learn orianna when i start playing again.

Dat backwards head tilt.
Aug 30, 2014 3:45 AM

Sep 2012
The new Orianna looks like a SHAFT character.
Aug 30, 2014 4:12 AM

May 2012
Korrvo said:
The new Orianna looks like a SHAFT character.

LOL. Rito wins this one.
Aug 30, 2014 4:02 PM

Jun 2014
isellpaper said:
Endycia said:

Lol, Talon is known for having an abysmal laning phase, but is making a comeback because of the removal of Zed a while back and the dominance of mage orientated champions such as Orianna and Syndra. His rake has a high mana cost that does negligible damage.

The only thing keeping Talon in the game is his amazing scaling and kill potential combined with the fact that he's a brilliant snowballer. He still gets shit on by Yasuo, though.

Aug 30, 2014 4:57 PM
Jan 2014
tilting this entire week. god. everything about league is pissing me off, i need a break. 74 - 20 LP on smurf and still get 7 minute queue timers at this low of an elo? unbelievable. no motivation to play, i just keep getting paired with the same trash tier players each game, pisses me off so much i just wanna throw the game before the game even starts. doesn't help that i only win during loss prevents when the game isn't even laggy so all i get is some shitty inflated lp whereas trash keeps climbing cause they actually lose during loss prevent. 0-8 vs loss prevent atm and still going strong. on top of all this, im the only one willing to dodge a 100% loss game, guy only knows how to play support but doesn't say anything in chat, so someone else picks it? *picks urgot* with a 1-10-2 average and 0% win rate.

/rant?
isellpaperAug 30, 2014 5:05 PM
Aug 30, 2014 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
I feel so sorry for Curse. That was brutal.
Aug 30, 2014 7:59 PM

Jun 2014
Curse was playing solid earlier, but oh well. I don't feel like NA will perform well at worlds since there are some pretty heavy teams coming in from Korea: especially Samsung White.

Aug 30, 2014 11:53 PM

Jun 2011
I was under the impression that Samsung Blue was better?

It's been a while since I've followed the KR scene.
Aug 31, 2014 4:34 AM

Feb 2013
Ambient_ said:
I was under the impression that Samsung Blue was better?

It's been a while since I've followed the KR scene.

Yeah Samsung Blue is #1 seed from Korea but they lost in Summer Champion to KT Arrows(who aren't going to worlds)
Aug 31, 2014 7:24 AM

Sep 2012
Aug 31, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2011
^Who are you and what have you done with Dyrone??

Finally tried Ranked, after a year of normals.

About as expected. Hoping to get Gold by November for the free Morg.

Aug 31, 2014 2:20 PM

May 2012
I started playing this season, got to Bronze 2 and now have one Account on Plat 3 and the other on Gold 2 :D

So don't worry.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

29 by Oofmastre9000 »»
10 minutes ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
26 minutes ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
1 hour ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - 10 hours ago

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.