MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

League of Legends
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» League of Legends

Pages (164) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
04-05-12, 11:03 PM

Rainbow-Dash said:
I have a feeling this thread is going to get flamed by some of the elitist dota players on this site.

But yeah, I play LoL. I just play blind pick, ranked is not fun at all.

No worries, I'm an Ex-DotA player, played it for about 4 years. I'm flameproof :D.

Meh for me Blindpick isn't fun anymore, I'm too laid back and when they tryhard I'll tryhard too and I'll always win.
DrRatekkusu said:
Playing on EU Nordic/East.
Level 30, own all the champions and three full rune pages.
haven't played in a good few months, probably <1200 ELO. Oh boy.

All champions and three full rune pages O.O... I still lack 15-20 champions but I have 4 rune pages.

Meh in the end nobody added me. You guys are mean :(.

04-05-12, 11:14 PM

Scumbag MAL

04-05-12, 11:23 PM

Second page and no HoN/DotA fanboys. I'm impressed!

Anyway, casual player here. I come and go, lately I've been on one of my off seasons. I don't play ranked, nor do I ever really intend to.

AbstractCalamity in game, too, if anyone wants to hit me up for some casual games sometime. I'm also in the MAL club.

04-05-12, 11:29 PM

Normal Blind Pick: Trolls and/or tryhards
Normal Draft Pick: Pick the best champions, nobody can play them right
Ranked: (on my elo=1500-1600) People just can't play

I've been doing Custom games (ARAM, catch the teemo, and that one game were you try to die in the enemy fountain) for the last months because I was bored to death with summoners rift and tt is just boring imo.

04-05-12, 11:33 PM

Clous said:
Scumbag MAL

Why scumbag MAL?
AbstractCalamity said:

Anyway, casual player here. I come and go, lately I've been on one of my off seasons. I don't play ranked, nor do I ever really intend to.

AbstractCalamity in game, too, if anyone wants to hit me up for some casual games sometime. I'm also in the MAL club.

I'm trying my best, actually, I just hope they'll come ;). It will be a lot more fun.

I'd like to have fun too, actually I've added my IGN on the first post so people add me, but it seems no one is intending to do so. Meh, no fun for them :P. I'll add you, I can play Normals too, just be serious (I know what Casual means, but some people use it as an excuse to troll and stop trying).
Vudis said:
Normal Blind Pick: Trolls and/or tryhards
Normal Draft Pick: Pick the best champions, nobody can play them right
Ranked: (on my elo=1500-1600) People just can't play

I've been doing Custom games (ARAM, catch the teemo, and that one game were you try to die in the enemy fountain) for the last months because I was bored to death with summoners rift and tt is just boring imo.

Normals are easy for me, as I said, they tryhard, I do the same and they usually get burned in the process, I don't like tryhards in blind pick/normal draft. Draft is like "Queue dodge, queue dodge, haha now I know your pick, will ban that". Which annoys me too.

Well, I don't know if you'll see what I write as good proof that higher ELO is actually worse than lower ELO, but I got flamed two games with Riven because I've built BT (which in their opinions was bad) when we had another tank in the team, and flamed when I didn't initiate when we had better initiators.

I played customs, but I never got to like it, because you put some rules right? Most people will just come to ruin the game. I tried ARAM and that's what happened every time.
Modified by Immahnoob, 04-05-12, 11:39 PM

04-05-12, 11:45 PM

Customs are a breath of fresh air after chaining ranked games. I am a big fan of ultimate bravery.

I don't play blind pick because it's just not fun for me. Get counterpicked/couterpick them to all hell on accident.

Normal draft is fun. I can practice out things without losing anything of value.

I enjoy ranked, but it is really hit or miss. Duo ques make it rather awful. Get a couple of games with a decent team, then you get the 1700 players queing with his 1100 elo buddy who feeds all game and just ruins it for everyone else.

Also @ Immah
Immahnoob said:

Scumbag MAL

04-05-12, 11:55 PM

Clous said:
Customs are a breath of fresh air after chaining ranked games. I am a big fan of ultimate bravery.

I don't play blind pick because it's just not fun for me. Get counterpicked/couterpick them to all hell on accident.

Normal draft is fun. I can practice out things without losing anything of value.

I enjoy ranked, but it is really hit or miss. Duo ques make it rather awful. Get a couple of games with a decent team, then you get the 1700 players queing with his 1100 elo buddy who feeds all game and just ruins it for everyone else.

Also @ Immah
Immahnoob said:

Scumbag MAL

Oh that's what you meant with scumbag MAL.

True dat, I play Draft pick too at the moment, as I said I'm too laid back in Blindpick. Well the part with 1700 + 1100 Duo, I had some of them... To be honest I totally hated that I got 6+. At least I would lose the same value. That's a problem Riot should resolve, but IMO it's okay if the 1100 really deserves higher, I've really met 1100's that are better than me... Just that they had that type of attitude that they stop trying, so I carried them there and now they got even to higher ELO than me T.T.

But from what you said, you're quite the tryhard XD, no offence, but I find it quite useless doing so in Normals, where you'll always find lower skill level than you. That's why I think the only place to tryhard is Ranked.

04-06-12, 1:55 AM

We could do ultimate bravery some time. ;D
Oh and I forgot all random all bot (dominion) that's fun too and it takes only 15 minutes or something^^

Well the custom games....true there are some people that like to ruin those games but that happened in 2 of 10 games to me.
Not that bad imo.

I heard from many people that high elo is worse.
But before 1500 there is just no competition.
People do what they want and 80% don't even want to get higher elo they just troll around.
And from 1500 to 1600 elo there are tryhards that want to get higher but they cant play.

04-06-12, 2:02 AM

Vudis said:
We could do ultimate bravery some time. ;D
Oh and I forgot all random all bot (dominion) that's fun too and it takes only 15 minutes or something^^

Well the custom games....true there are some people that like to ruin those games but that happened in 2 of 10 games to me.
Not that bad imo.

I heard from many people that high elo is worse.
But before 1500 there is just no competition.
People do what they want and 80% don't even want to get higher elo they just troll around.
And from 1500 to 1600 elo there are tryhards that want to get higher but they cant play.

I meant 1800 ELO. Got flamed there for playing Riven with BT LOL.

We should try some Bravery yeah, but you still didn't add me... That's the point of this thread btw. Having some fun online...

04-06-12, 2:32 AM

You should join the fanclub and ask people to add you there.^^
But there are prob not that many EUW players.

I might add you when I feel like playing again. ^^
Maybe next week...

04-06-12, 2:34 AM

Vudis said:
You should join the fanclub and ask people to add you there.^^
But there are prob not that many EUW players.

I might add you when I feel like playing again. ^^
Maybe next week...

The thread isn't going in the direction I want D:.

Plus the fanclub is pretty... I don't know. It seems inactive.

04-06-12, 3:43 AM

AbstractCalamity said:

Dota died in my country, I can't see how Dota 2 can bring back the players. It was so huge when I started from 5.84c and gradually over the years everyone lost interest.

04-06-12, 3:53 AM

I play LoL on the Philippines server [so I don't expect any of you guys to play with me -__-]

Just your average player. Ahri is my main. I don't do jungles and tanks. I like AP champs.

04-06-12, 4:02 AM

live2win said:
AbstractCalamity said:

Dota died in my country, I can't see how Dota 2 can bring back the players. It was so huge when I started from 5.84c and gradually over the years everyone lost interest.

That's quite recent...
Giriene said:
I play LoL on the Philippines server [so I don't expect any of you guys to play with me -__-]

Just your average player. Ahri is my main. I don't do jungles and tanks. I like AP champs.

Too bad, we could have played together ;).

EDIT: AbstractCalamity isn't from EUW -_-.
Modified by Immahnoob, 04-06-12, 4:58 AM

04-08-12, 7:28 AM

No more LoL players huh? And MAL is 300k members.

Bump

04-08-12, 8:03 AM

i play on us servers so that doesn't help.

04-08-12, 8:29 AM

Angel_Beats said:
i play on us servers so that doesn't help.

Awwww... Too bad.

04-08-12, 6:09 PM

Anthropomancy... divination by entrails.

Maal on US servers, been playing more or less casualy since release. Playing Tank, tanky dps and support (Nasus, Nautilus, Malphite, Alistar, Rammus, Amumu, Blitz...). I avoid pure mage, carry and jungler (i can't stand the pressure, i solo Q and i can't babysiting 3 pushed lanes while giving all the blue buff when i'm 5 level under everybody)

04-08-12, 6:31 PM

Immahnoob said:
Clous said:

Also @ Immah
Immahnoob said:

Scumbag MAL

Oh that's what you meant with scumbag MAL.

True dat, I play Draft pick too at the moment, as I said I'm too laid back in Blindpick. Well the part with 1700 + 1100 Duo, I had some of them... To be honest I totally hated that I got 6+. At least I would lose the same value. That's a problem Riot should resolve, but IMO it's okay if the 1100 really deserves higher, I've really met 1100's that are better than me... Just that they had that type of attitude that they stop trying, so I carried them there and now they got even to higher ELO than me T.T.

But from what you said, you're quite the tryhard XD, no offence, but I find it quite useless doing so in Normals, where you'll always find lower skill level than you. That's why I think the only place to tryhard is Ranked.

Basically. Unless its a custom game variant I play for keeps yo. I fuck around alot, but I like games to be competitive to some extent.

04-08-12, 7:11 PM

Congrats to TSM for winning IPL4!

I typically play AD carry (kog/vayne/ashe), TF mid or Riven top.

Pages (164) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices