Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2012 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
As I said, do whatever you want and believe whatever you want. I'll stick to my "biased" opinions, I'm bored of repeating the same things. If I'd tell you that a 26 inch monitor is 26 inch you'll argue that the monitor is not 26 inch but 25. Just because you say so.

*sigh*

Next time don't run to LoL forum and ask for help when you're having trouble in argument ;) Mr. I know everything, hahaha.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:
As I said, do whatever you want and believe whatever you want. I'll stick to my "biased" opinions, I'm bored of repeating the same things. If I'd tell you that a 26 inch monitor is 26 inch you'll argue that the monitor is not 26 inch but 25. Just because you say so.

*sigh*

Next time don't run to LoL forum and ask for help when you're having trouble in argument ;) Mr. I know everything, hahaha.

And here comes the retard response again. You're just refusing to accept the truth, I can't shovel it in your head (even tho I'd like to do it just now).

*sigh* What they told me I already told you before everything. I wanted to see if I can add more, maybe you would actually listen to a greater player than you, whatever.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Apr 22, 2012 11:09 AM

Feb 2010
-States that he knows everything about the game.
-Posts a thread in LoL forums "Guys, I need help in argument"

-States that he's better player than I am, while having lower elo than my smurf.

You really mad my day. I haven't been laughing so hard for long, long time.

When I'll start again playing LoL - I'll ask you for some tips to rise my elo. OH WAIT, LOL.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 11:11 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
-States that he knows everything about the game.
-Posts a thread in LoL forums "Guys, I need help in argument"

-States that he's better player than I am, while having lower elo than my smurf.

You really mad my day. I haven't been laughing so hard for long, long time.

When I'll start again playing LoL - I'll ask you for some tips to rise my elo. OH WAIT, LOL.

I do know everything about the game. Do you even know why I made that thread? I don't need more ELO than you, one of these days you're going to tell me Evelynn is OP and that she's a beast on top lane.

If you're not playing LoL then why are you still here?

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 11:28 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
I do know everything about the game. Do you even know why I made that thread? I don't need more ELO than you, one of these days you're going to tell me Evelynn is OP and that she's a beast on top lane.

Yes, yes, you do know, your low elo is just because you're having trash teammates, oh wait, that sounds like 1200's excuse.

Because you have no understanding of LB, you had your own fallacy in your head, which is pretty damn inaccurate. You better read some posts which disagree with you, they have something to say and are right on some things.

I will not, because she's too weak. She can work in some games but she's too weak to say that she's "OP".

I just see that your mind is set to: "This is how teamfights go, NEVER something can go wrong, all the time every1 has perfect positioning, if LB tries to kill AD carry - she magically gets CC'ed and dies."

I lold at the AIDS example as well, how stupid you have to be to compare AIDS to LB late game, rofl.

You're one amusing guy, aren't you.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 11:40 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

Yes, yes, you do know, your low elo is just because you're having trash teammates, oh wait, that sounds like 1200's excuse.

Because you have no understanding of LB, you had your own fallacy in your head, which is pretty damn inaccurate. You better read some posts which disagree with you, they have something to say and are right on some things.

I will not, because she's too weak. She can work in some games but she's too weak to say that she's "OP".

I just see that your mind is set to: "This is how teamfights go, NEVER something can go wrong, all the time every1 has perfect positioning, if LB tries to kill AD carry - she magically gets CC'ed and dies."

I lold at the AIDS example as well, how stupid you have to be to compare AIDS to LB late game, rofl.

You're one amusing guy, aren't you.

Didn't had a better example you got me there ^^. It's the way you counter argument bro, we know for a fact that LeBlanc falls off late game, as we know for a fact I'm born on August 19 1992. Anyways, I want to say that I usually get pissed at people that simply ignore the truth, you're an ignorant but you're not stupid.

So overall, people like you exist to piss me off, it's not like I didn't act like you sometimes (I made a rant thread about the Tribunal, got upvoted to heavens, but it was still baseless statements, ignorants help "ignorants"). We both talk about our experiences, you say she's good late game, I say she's shit, never had problems with her, and I'll never will. Of course I added things like Theory Crafting too, but you used the same type of argumentation like "Oh you know, that 5% of the games where the carry/tank/w/e role is so underfed and I'm so farmed that I piss gold".

LeB tries to kill the AD Carry, somebody like Taric sees that happening and uses his stun, LeB has to go back before she get's focused or die trying to get the carry that instaheals and gets heals from Taric, or simply flashes while you do your combo.

That AIDS example, you don't get the idea behind it, I was talking about facts, if you have AIDS it's a fact because you got scientific evidence from the blood tests, so nobody can contest and say something like "YOU DONT" or "YOU DO", you're contradicting facts, that's what I meant.

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 12:37 PM

Feb 2010
I'm not here to piss off anyone, nor laugh, but I had to be a bit rude due to your insults.

I'm not being ignorant, I was really trying to understand what you meant in your previous posts but it just didn't make any sense, because you were giving me impossible situations. Or situations which CANNOT go any other way than you are stating, which is just bullshit.

If we're talking about "LB will fall off for the most of the time", I can sort of agree, but that is not because she's bad champion, she is hardest champion to farm with. I'm talking here about the 0.3% platinum players who actually can play her at her best, I really don't give a damn about rest.
Never trust the "majority" of league players, remember that the 75% are unranked.

Low elo players has tonns of these fallacies. Like "WW is OP", "Katarina is not viable"(Scarra and Kotlettdrake loves Kat), "AP Karma is shit", "Kassadin is OP", "Tryndamere is OP", etc.

Of course I added things like Theory Crafting too, but you used the same type of argumentation like "Oh you know, that 5% of the games where the carry/tank/w/e role is so underfed and I'm so farmed that I piss gold".
LeB tries to kill the AD Carry, somebody like Taric sees that happening and uses his stun, LeB has to go back before she get's focused or die trying to get the carry that instaheals and gets heals from Taric, or simply flashes while you do your combo.

But your "theorycrafting" was inaccurate, which was obvious by just the <600AP 6 item AP carry, and saying that 6item LB cannot 1hot 6item AD carry, which in perfect situation she can.

I was taking in count that every single champion in both teams has full build. Even then she is not useless, because she can take down to 20% any other champion, yet it depends which champion that is and how much MR they have.
But in real game - you will never have, well maybe few, such games where every1 has all items, max 3 champions in one team have their items maxed. LB can 1shot any "underfed" champ, which makes 4x5 fight, she can get caught out of position and die, she can be underfed cuz she was having REALLY bad early-mid game, there are so many examples I can give to you of how game can go.

And you're still sticking to your example where LB will jump in, while enemy champions have their CC skills up, or try to kill some1 who has Banshees up. But you have to understand that TF will never go as you're imagining it, yet sometimes it can be "perfect", tho such fights are very rare.

That AIDS example, you don't get the idea behind it, I was talking about facts, if you have AIDS it's a fact because you got scientific evidence from the blood tests, so nobody can contest and say something like "YOU DONT" or "YOU DO", you're contradicting facts, that's what I meant.

I didn't even try to get the idea behind it simply because it was just plain stupid comparison.

There is no fact that LB is underpowered in late, it just comes down to how well you're doing with your cs'ing and executing your skills, what is your team composition, what is enemy team composition, and many other factors. Yes, there can be better choices rather than LB but playing "efficient" champions can get boring.
She's risky pick but definitely not UP nor useless in late, I really don't see how taking tanky champs down to 20% Health can be considered as useless, not forgeting that she can 1shot AP/AD/Support or any underfed champ. AP champions like Ryze, AP trist, Veigar, Kassadin, and some more, can also work in either way, depending on how game is going, but in perfect situation they are all viable, just like LB, with her ridiculous burst damage.

What makes champion to work is the player behind it. Let's take Eve for instance - Fact is that that she's too weak for current meta-game and champion in general. But then I ask a question - how she can be too weak and not viable if she still can work in some games, even carry them?
Games can and do go either way, even if you counter your opponent - you can lose your lane.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 12:45 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:

If we're talking about "LB will fall off for the most of the time", I can sort of agree, but that is not because she's bad champion

I said she's shit late game, NOT that she's BAD in general. Ok then, I made a mistake, I'll correct myself. She will fall most of the times except those times when your opponents actually think of countering you, which is the easiest thing in the world. I never said she's "underpowered" or "bad' she just can't kill of somebody as you say, she will do damage then she needs to wait another 15 seconds to do the same damage.

Get it? Pffffff, it is my mistake that I think people know what I think, or it's just my way of rushing posts. I don't know, oh well, kinda ashamed now. You get 575 AP btw, I've checked on the Builder, if you get a blue potion you get 40 AP, so 615 AP, if you go full AP runes you should get to 650, but not 700. You're talking about accuracy, it seems you lack it too.

I never had such problems thats the thing, I don't remember the last time I was that out of position to actually get hit by something, I'm playing mostly Ashe/Corki/Graves/Vayne and I don't remember having problems with my positioning except for shitty team comps where I had all "offensive" type bruisers (Irelia) or "offensive" type supports (bltzcrank). I find it quite unlikely that nobody notices that LeBlanc, or nobody wards or anything. Ok, there are situations of course but those are rare, that's what I'm saiyng.

The comparison, wasn't a comparison to LeBlanc, it was a comparison to "argumenting facts".
ImmahnoobApr 22, 2012 12:58 PM

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 1:02 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
I said she's shit late game

"Not by much"=/="She's shit in late game". Oh shit, man, wrong player, had to ask it to Froggen not Yellowpete, lol. I'll post his response if I'll get one.

You get 575 AP btw, I've checked on the Builder, if you get a blue potion you get 40 AP, so 615 AP

My random example, look at the "Ability Power". It's 690, without blue pot. ~740 with pot.
one-more-timeApr 22, 2012 1:08 PM
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 1:28 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:
I said she's shit late game

"Not by much"=/="She's shit in late game". Oh shit, man, wrong player, had to ask it to Froggen not Yellowpete, lol. I'll post his response if I'll get one.

You're playing solely with AP runes and Magic Pen? That's a bit extreme IMO, it's even worse than before.

He did say she falls off late game, still single burst, so in the end I was right. As I said, there are better picks.

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

He did say she falls off late game, still single burst, so in the end I was right. As I said, there are better picks

Yes, because she needs Sorc boots at the beginning and she needs AP. Runes/Items/Masteries depends vs who you are facing. I'd change yellows for flat mana regen, but that still is >700 ap. 6 item AP carry will never have less than 600 AP, unless it's Ryze, lol.

He said that she is a bit weaker in late and that deas not mean that she falls off, but he's their AD player, not AP, my fault on asking to wrong person. Her AoE damage lack is what makes her single-target skills deadly.
Right, AD carry is single-target champion too, but she has to constantly attack someone to kill, while LB kills some1 in just matter of 2 seconds. Tho AD carry has no CD's and can do it all the time, but it's hard to when the fight is 4x5.
Kassadin is single-target, more or less, champion too. Like Ryze, with his ultimate off.

Yes, there can be better picks, but it gets boring to play them all the time.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 1:46 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

He did say she falls off late game, still single burst, so in the end I was right. As I said, there are better picks

Yes, because she needs Sorc boots at the beginning and she needs AP. Runes/Items/Masteries depends vs who you are facing. I'd change yellows for flat mana regen, but that still is >700 ap. 6 item AP carry will never have less than 600 AP, unless it's Ryze, lol.

He said that she is a bit weaker in late and that deas not mean that she falls off, but he's their AD player, not AP, my fault on asking to wrong person. Her AoE damage lack is what makes her single-target skills deadly.
Right, AD carry is single-target champion too, but she has to constantly attack someone to kill, while LB kills some1 in just matter of 2 seconds. Tho AD carry has no CD's and can do it all the time, but it's hard to when the fight is 4x5.
Kassadin is single-target, more or less, champion too. Like Ryze, with his ultimate off.

Yes, there can be better picks, but it gets boring to play them all the time.

Playing them all the time or not, I'm not telling you to stop playing her because there are better picks, I'm arguing with you because you told me all this time she doesn't fall off late game even a bit, which is WRONG, I use hyperboles all the time, I should be more accurate about it.

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 1:51 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Playing them all the time or not, I'm not telling you to stop playing her because there are better picks, I'm arguing with you because you told me all this time she doesn't fall off late game even a bit, which is WRONG, I use hyperboles all the time, I should be more accurate about it.

Every champion can fall off late game, depends on how well game is going, when you pick champion - you cannot be for 100% sure that you'll be useful in late, if you'll even get to it.

In actual game 6 item LB is beast.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 1:54 PM

Apr 2012
TL;DR.

What is this discussion between you two about again?
Apr 22, 2012 2:04 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
TL;DR.

I don't even remember well. It was about him saying three champions are beast late, LeB/WW/Shaco and me contradicting him, but I'm bored. This doesn't go anywhere.

@one-more-time Karthus too, 6 items he's beast too.

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 2:06 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
TL;DR.

I don't even remember well. It was about him saying three champions are beast late, LeB/WW/Shaco and me contradicting him, but I'm bored. This doesn't go anywhere.

I didn't read anything else, but LB and shaco falls of lategame. They shine early-mid game, but fall of lategame. Ofc, if a shaco/LB snowballs hard with 20 kills at 30 minute mark, of course he/she will own. That goes for every champion who gets fed.

But, the truth is that LB and shaco falls of lategame. End of story.
LB is also easy to counter, Banishes counter LB hard for instance, Oracle on shaco. Shaco is terrible now in any other place than jungle, he gets beaten by any champ which is good at that lane.

Btw folks. Which champs are ya favs on each lane.
Mine;

Solotop: Rumble/Nidalee/Riven
Jungle: Trundle/Riven
Mid: Katarina/Anivia
Bot: Vayne/Ezreal
Support: Alistar/Janna

=)
jallanApr 22, 2012 2:09 PM
Apr 22, 2012 2:10 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
TL;DR.

I didn't read anything else, but LB and shaco falls of lategame. They shine early-mid game, but fall of lategame. Ofc, if a shaco/LB snowballs hard with 20 kills at 30 minute mark, of course he/she will own. That goes for every champion who gets fed.

LB is also easy to counter, Banishes counter LB hard for instance, Oracle on shaco. Shaco is terrible now in any other place than jungle, he gets beaten by any champ which is good at that lane.

Mine;

=)

Solo top: Riven/Irelia/Gangplank
Mid: Viktor/Anivia/Twisted Fate
Bot: Ashe/Corki/Vayne/Graves
Support: Janna/Soraka

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 2:10 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

Ofcourse he is.

We can make up these games where every1 has 6 items. But that is not how actual games go.

t was about him saying three champions are beast late, LeB/WW/Shaco

I'm arguing that they're not that bad as you're stating, they do not "fall off" late game if played well, but it can go either way, just like with any other champion, that is why I usually don't discuss such things, because everything changes in every game, and you have to look at the certain game.

You're having this fallacy because low elo scrubs cannot play them champs well enough, especially Shaco/LB, they're one of the hardest champions to master when it comes to mid-late game. If the player has no understanding how to act with champion - he sure will fall off.
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 2:17 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

Ofcourse he is.

We can make up these games where every1 has 6 items. But that is not how actual games go.

t was about him saying three champions are beast late, LeB/WW/Shaco

I'm arguing that they're not that bad as you're stating, they do not "fall off" late game if played well, but it can go either way, just like with any other champion, that is why I usually don't discuss such things, because everything changes in every game, and you have to look at the certain game.

You're having this fallacy because low elo scrubs cannot play them champs well enough, especially Shaco/LB, they're one of the hardest champions to master when it comes to mid-late game. If the player has no understanding how to act with champion - he sure will fall off.

I'll still keep my opinion, you'll still keep yours, can you see this isn't going anywhere? I'm a lot more stubborn than you are.

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 2:28 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
I'll still keep my opinion.

Even if Froggen/ReginaId will say that she does not fall off late game?

jallan said:
Shaco is terrible now in any other place than jungle, he gets beaten by any champ which is good at that lane.

He's a Jungler since the release. Any jungler can be played in other lanes but they're most efficient in jungle.
LB is also easy to counter, Banishes counter LB hard for instance

Banshees counters any AP champion, whos's reliant on executing his combo.

Not to be offensive, your elo?
LUL
Apr 22, 2012 2:33 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:
I'll still keep my opinion.

Even if Froggen/ReginaId will say that she does not fall off late game?

jallan said:
Shaco is terrible now in any other place than jungle, he gets beaten by any champ which is good at that lane.

He's a Jungler since the release. Any jungler can be played in other lanes but they're most efficient in jungle.
LB is also easy to counter, Banishes counter LB hard for instance

Even so, it works at my ELO at the moment, if it's choosing to be ignorant (which IMO it's not) then so be it. If i need to change I will. I'll keep my opinion until I find it disadvantageous.

Autocrat said:
Apr 22, 2012 2:37 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Even so, it works at my ELO at the moment, if it's choosing to be ignorant (which IMO it's not) then so be it. If i need to change I will. I'll keep my opinion until I find it disadvantageous.

I see. But I'll still try to get their opinion on this, if I'll watch their stream someday, tho Froggen is not LB player.
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 12:47 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:

Exactly, "played well", means having a good start, which again means that you're snowballing just making the difference between you and your lane-enemy bigger and bigger. LB is super strong early-mid game. BUT, if she cannot get the little edge she needs, she will fall of end game.Seriously, this goes for EVERY champion, get fed, faceroll the rest of the game. LB can execute her combo with an instant, but late game she gets countered and if not extremely fed, she falls of.

She's usless after executing her combo. Free meat, useless. That's why champs like AD carries etc are better choice for end-game ownage.

one-more-time said:

Banshees counter champions with skillshots/skills with high cooldowns, just like LB. Other champs like Ryze, it ain't that much of a problem because his skills are very low cooldown.

one-more-time said:

So my if my elo isn't high enough my opinions isn't worth listening to?
jallanApr 23, 2012 12:51 AM
Apr 23, 2012 1:04 AM

Mar 2009
Just throwing that in there:

By your logic nearly every ap carry is useless after executing their combo.
Besides Cassiopeia, Karthus, Ryze and Vladimir because their skills are on a very short cd even without cdr.
What you forget to take into account is that on cd reliant champions you will want to avoid a fight without blue buff or blue pot in late game just because that cdr is so important.
Apr 23, 2012 3:52 AM

Oct 2011
jallan said:

Mine;

=)

Solotop: Lee Sin/Nasus/Rumble
Jungle: Lee Sin/Alistar/Shyvana
Mid: Ahri/cass/Ziggs
Bot: Tristana/Urgot
Support: Janna

my favorite #1 champ is lee sin, he's hard to 'master' and just so much fun to play
imo rumble is incredibly strong, i wonder why this champ is barely played.

@discussion:
shaco and LB have a strong early-mid game, if they're able to take advantage of this, they will stay strong in late game. If they don't make the most of it they will struggle more in late game than most champs.
so i agree on the 'they won't fall off if well played' point ;)
Apr 23, 2012 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
jallan said:
Exactly, "played well", means having a good start, which again means that you're snowballing just making the difference between you and your lane-enemy bigger and bigger.

No, that is not what I mean by "playing well". Playing well is having good map awareness, helping your team, still getting good cs, basically not dropping out of game even if your team is losing.

LB is super strong early-mid game. BUT, if she cannot get the little edge she needs, she will fall of end game.Seriously, this goes for EVERY champion, get fed, faceroll the rest of the game. LB can execute her combo with an instant, but late game she gets countered and if not extremely fed, she falls of.

You see, here is the problem with low elo people - they think that you can get to late game if only fed, your'e ignoring the MOST CRUCIAL part of LB - her farming skills are very low, she cannot farm lane very well, especially if she's getting pushed. And there the bad players "fall off", because they cannot farm with LB well enough to be useful in late-game. On higher elo people start to use every single advantage to get cs, because you will not get fed that much, it's like impossible to get 10 kills in a matter of 20 minutes. Shit, on 1200, 1400, 1600 I'd have already 20 kills by 20 minute mark. But you don't get to late game only with kills, cs'ing is the most important, as well as drake-control and turrets.
As for LB - she falls off only in early game, where she's having the most trouble with farm. If you want to count her as "falls off" only because of Banshee's Veil - then you're just stupid.

She's usless after executing her combo. Free meat, useless. That's why champs like AD carries etc are better choice for end-game ownage.

I don't quite see how 1shotting AP/AD/Support, getting their Front-line to 20% hp is useles, and that in matter of max 2 seconds. And her skill cooldowns are not that big.

Banshees counter champions with skillshots/skills with high cooldowns, just like LB. Other champs like Ryze, it ain't that much of a problem because his skills are very low cooldown.

Wtf.. LB has 4 second cd on Q and 15 second cd on her Ultimate, 7~ second W, 6 second E, you call that "high cooldown"? Really...?

So my if my elo isn't high enough my opinions isn't worth listening to?

Basically yes, because you're playing with trash people and you have mindset of that elo, plus you have no idea and no understanding how people play in high elo, or what is their thought behind every move.
How many of your elo LB's can get past to 100cs, if they're geting "owned" in lane or just rely on kills? On high elo people know what to do with their champs, not go with "Omg, LB can 1shot people, SHE SO OP, I can get so fed, I don't need cs!". And if they don't get kills - they're useles because they have no farm.
"If i get fed - I will own, If no - I will be useles" is a goddamn 1200's mindset. That is one of the reasons why I never take low elo players seriously, they don't know the main aspects of the game, which will lead you to victory, and when it comes to late-game or when the game is not going so bright - they will start to panic and have no damn idea what to do and will just hug tower.
one-more-timeApr 23, 2012 6:25 AM
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 7:22 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:

No, that is not what I mean by "playing well". Playing well is having good map awareness, helping your team, still getting good cs, basically not dropping out of game even if your team is losing.

How will map awereness and helping your team mean have any difference if LB falls of end game or not?
one-more-time said:

You see, here is the problem with low elo people - they think that you can get to late game if only fed, your'e ignoring the MOST CRUCIAL part of LB - her farming skills are very low, she cannot farm lane very well, especially if she's getting pushed. And there the bad players "fall off", because they cannot farm with LB well enough to be useful in late-game. On higher elo people start to use every single advantage to get cs, because you will not get fed that much, it's like impossible to get 10 kills in a matter of 20 minutes. Shit, on 1200, 1400, 1600 I'd have already 20 kills by 20 minute mark. But you don't get to late game only with kills, cs'ing is the most important, as well as drake-control and turrets.
As for LB - she falls off only in early game, where she's having the most trouble with farm. If you want to count her as "falls off" only because of Banshee's Veil - then you're just stupid.

So just higher ELO people know how important cs is? So you didn't learn how important CS actually is before you reached 1800k ELO? Damn you're slow...lol

But I guess you won't take anything I say seriously because I'm not a high e-peen 2k+ ranked wannabie streamer, so my opinions doesnt count. Roughly 12-15 cs = 1 champion kill. Just laughing at those who got under 50 cs after 30 mins, "I haz better score than you, I haz 7 kills you haz 4".

Neither did I state that LB falls of late game because of Banshees Veil, but I guess you didn't understand that. I stated that a simply item like banshees veil counters LBs burst combo.
one-more-time said:

I don't quite see how 1shotting AP/AD/Support, getting their Front-line to 20% hp is useles, and that in matter of max 2 seconds. And her skill cooldowns are not that big.

I never said that she's useless, fact remains she's awesome early-mid. But there's a reason why it's called AD carry. They're very good end game. Idk how many times I've head extremely bad teammates, where I focus everything in farming until I can carry endgame.
Still, she's free meat after executing her combo. 5 Secs where she's pretty much useless. Right? We agree on that one at least.

one-more-time said:

Basically yes, because you're playing with trash people and you have mindset of that elo, plus you have no idea and no understanding how people play in high elo, or what is their thought behind every move.
How many of your elo LB's can get past to 100cs, if they're geting "owned" in lane or just rely on kills? On high elo people know what to do with their champs, not go with "Omg, LB can 1shot people, SHE SO OP, I can get so fed, I don't need cs!". And if they don't get kills - they're useles because they have no farm.
"If i get fed - I will own, If no - I will be useles" is a goddamn 1200's mindset. That is one of the reasons why I never take low elo players seriously, they don't know the main aspects of the game, which will lead you to victory, and when it comes to late-game or when the game is not going so bright - they will start to panic and have no damn idea what to do and will just hug tower.

So, to understand how High elo players think....I have to be a high elo player myself? When I hit 2k my mindsett suddenly change and I'm not the Wizard of LoL Techniques? You make me laugh.
You have no idea about my history of playing LoL. From all you know, I could be 2k, or 0 elo.

You talk too much about ELO. Just because you have higher ELO doesn't mean you're the God Wizard of LoL. Stop talking so highly of yourself, please.
Apr 23, 2012 9:03 AM

Feb 2010
jallan said:
How will map awereness and helping your team mean have any difference if LB falls of end game or not?

You still haven't understood what I'm trying to explain, she does not fall off as champion, but the player falls off playing LB, which is pretty obvious - she's one of the hardest AP champion to play in soloQ(not talking about 1200's).

So just higher ELO people know how important cs is? So you didn't learn how important CS actually is before you reached 1800k ELO? Damn you're slow...lol

Well, people start to understand that it's all about cs at around.. dunno.. 1500++? I cannot say it about every1, but for the most part, but I might be wrong. And still there people will surrender if they're behind in kills and not knowing how to come back from that.
No, I was very well aware how cs is important, because I've been playing DotA for long, long years.

But I guess you won't take anything I say seriously because I'm not a high e-peen 2k+ ranked wannabie streamer, so my opinions doesnt count. Roughly 12-15 cs = 1 champion kill. Just laughing at those who got under 50 cs after 30 mins, "I haz better score than you, I haz 7 kills you haz 4".

Exactly. Yet sometimes they say something to what I can agree, tho for the most of the time its /facepalm, and that is what you get when exploring LoL forums.
No, I'm not a wannabe streamer, you fail.

Neither did I state that LB falls of late game because of Banshees Veil, but I guess you didn't understand that. I stated that a simply item like banshees veil counters LBs burst combo.

Why would she burst some1 with BV up? I don't see logic behind it.

I never said that she's useless, fact remains she's awesome early-mid. But there's a reason why it's called AD carry. They're very good end game. Idk how many times I've head extremely bad teammates, where I focus everything in farming until I can carry endgame.
Still, she's free meat after executing her combo. 5 Secs where she's pretty much useless. Right? We agree on that one at least.

I still don't see how 1shotting AP/AD/Support, getting their Front-line to 20% hp can be counted as "falling off", she is one of the few, if not the only champion who can do such thing in matter of 2 seconds. Every AP champion becomes "useless" after executing his combo, of course if the champion is combo based not "spam all you can" type champ.
You might say - BV, I say - BV is pain to every AP.
You might say - CD's are big, I say - she has low CD's with 40% CDR, compared to other AP carries, there are many AP carries with higher cooldowns, even if their CDR is maxed.
You might say - she relies on her combo execution, I say - every AP champion, or any champion in general relies on how well they can hit their spells or autoattacks.
You might say - she gets countered easy, I say - you never pick LB before their AP carry.
You might say - there is better choices, I say - yes, always can be better choice, but it gets boring to play same champion over and over again, and better choice=/=falling off.

So, to understand how High elo players think....I have to be a high elo player myself?

Hmm, yes. You learn new things and mechanics.

When I hit 2k my mindsett suddenly change and I'm not the Wizard of LoL Techniques? You make me laugh.

No, you don't SUDDENLY become good player, you learn and practice to become one, that is how your mindset changes.

You have no idea about my history of playing LoL. From all you know, I could be 2k, or 0 elo.

I really don't care.

You talk too much about ELO. Just because you have higher ELO doesn't mean you're the God Wizard of LoL. Stop talking so highly of yourself, please.

I'm not saying that I'm "ELO God" or something, it's just I don't like how low elo scrubs misrepresent things and make up fallacies in other people minds.

I will simply ask:
Give me reasons, why does LB falls off late game? Simple as that.
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 9:27 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
I will simply ask:
Give me reasons, why does LB falls off late game? Simple as that.

Ok, since you're so stubborn.

The reason LeBlanc falls of late game is because she doesn't have much for teamfights (which late-game is pretty much about).Yes, she can burst down a AD Carry pretty fast, but she have to get attackable range to do so. She's not like any other AP Carry, she's more like an assasin. She got extremely got 1v1 burst, but after executing that burst, she's dead meat. Neither does she have AoE like mostly any other AP Carry have, like Xeraths AoE nukes, or Annies AoE burst.

Late game is more about teamfights, and she doesn't bring very much to it. Suure she can burst down a target fast, but it's not like the AD carry runs infront yelling "taarget me please". Positioning is ofc important, but if you're not half-brain dead you wont let leblanc go and do as she wants. 1 stun and she's dead, and because she have to get into meele/attackable range, she got a much higher risk when trying to engage.

Also, she has some weaknesses. Her pushing power is weak, low farming (she got no good AoE abilites like other AP carries have that can farm/push good) and last but not least, in teamfights she's almost entirely single-target-based.

It's not because her damage gets weaker, but because she doesn't have that sustain damage like karthus/cassiopia etc.
But hey, it doesn't mean she's useless late game. She's ok, like any other champion. But she's not a late-game champion like some other AP carries.
jallanApr 23, 2012 9:31 AM
Apr 23, 2012 9:38 AM

Apr 2012
We did give you reasons, and your arguments are all the same. Then this means every AP is godlike late game right? Because you know, having 40% CDR, almost all rely on combos, you can pick them after they pick their AP, if she's/he's not boring it means he's/she's awesome late.

Then what about Sion? At 40% CDR he has 5.2 CD on both abilities, he relies on that combo to do damage of course, otherwise he's useless, you can always pick him after they picked LeBlanc or something similar, he's not boring at all, roaming is awesome. He must be beast late game too.

Then what about Lux? At 40% she has 6.6 CD on Q, 6 seconds on E and W and 24 seconds on her ultimate, she relies on combo to do damage of course like any AP, you can always pick him after the other guy picks something with low range and low mobility like always, you're always last pick or teammates actually swap, she's not boring either, she has skillshots, skillshots FTW they are fun, must be beast late game.

Then what about Akali? At 40% she has 2.4 CD on Q, 1.6 on E and 9 seconds for each stack of her ultimate, she relies on Q R AA Q AA E combo to do damage too, you can always pick her when there's somebody really squishy with no mobility, she's not boring either, you can win with her, the definition of fun, she must be beast late game.

And so on, and on, I can even tell you all about Annie, Brand and other AP Champions that are "beast" late game.

Of course, if you feed and let any champion farm they will be a lot better than you, it's logical.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 10:21 AM

Feb 2010
jallan said:
The reason LeBlanc falls of late game is because she doesn't have much for teamfights (which late-game is pretty much about).

No it's not only about only teamfights. It's about who makes more mistakes, like being out of position, or who gets baited. Late game is about map-control overall, you can win game with just splitpushing without forcing a teamfight. Stop focusing on them so much, you're doing it wrong.
1shoting ad/ap, leaving front line tank with 20% hp, and your team finishes him off, I wouldn't call that a "doesn't have much for teamfights".

Yes, she can burst down a AD Carry pretty fast, but she have to get attackable range to do so. She's not like any other AP Carry, she's more like an assasin. She got extremely got 1v1 burst, but after executing that burst, she's dead meat. Neither does she have AoE like mostly any other AP Carry have, like Xeraths AoE nukes, or Annies AoE burst.

You are like "Immahnoob", who is giving me examples or thinking that someone squishy as LB will jump in, knowing that she will be cc'ed and straight up die.. that is not how you play LB. To kill AD or AP carry she just needs to W out of Fog, drop DFG+Q+R+E+(maybe Ignite) and that champion is dead. If there is no such chance - you will not tunnelvision for someone you cannot kill or will more likely die without killing anyone.
You're lacking the understanding how to play Assassin-type champions.

Late game is more about teamfights, and she doesn't bring very much to it.

No it's not and yes she does bring. It can go either way. You cannot be sure for every champion you pick that you'll do flawless every game, just because "he's beast in late". LB is risky, but that risk pays off for the most of the time, even when it comes to late game. Yes, she can be easy countered just by pushing mid turret, which leaves her without farm, but so can many other champions be "countered".

Suure she can burst down a target fast, but it's not like the AD carry runs infront yelling "taarget me please". Positioning is ofc important, but if you're not half-brain dead you wont let leblanc go and do as she wants. 1 stun and she's dead, and because she have to get into meele/attackable range, she got a much higher risk when trying to engage.

This is another example of why you are, most likely, low elo player - having this mindset that YOU HAVE to focus down AD carry no matter what, every single teamfight is situational, EVERY single one. Targets can and does change several times during teamfight, tunnelvision is worst you can do in teamfights.

Also, she has some weaknesses. Her pushing power is weak, low farming (she got no good AoE abilites like other AP carries have that can farm/push good) and last but not least, in teamfights she's almost entirely single-target-based.

She can can 1 shot ranged minions with her W skill and 1 shot melee minions with her R(w) if there's a big wave. Yes, that is her weakness - farming, but so as weakness to many other champions, this is the main reason why she is so hard to play and so hard to keep up, understanding the weakness good player will use every opportunity to get some gold, forcing drake early is very easy with her - come closer and you die. Towers are not hard as well. If game comes to mid-late, she can still farm, can be a bit hard but it's doable. Let's not compare her to Sion or Morde, rofl.

It's not because her damage gets weaker, but because she doesn't have that sustain damage like karthus/cassiopia etc.

Kassadin does not have sustained damage as well, he is assassin-type ap carry just like LB. With him you have to make good decisions to do well in fights, because if you jump in with your Ultimate you can be focused down. Same thing with LB, she needs open minded player who will not tunnelvision AD carry and will use any mistake enemy does in her advantage.
Plus LB can press her W again to get back, if she kills or fails to kill some1, even if she failed to assassinate a champion that makes the fight pretty much 5x4, if champion survives - leaves him without HP.

But hey, it doesn't mean she's useless late game. She's ok, like any other champion. But she's not a late-game champion like some other AP carries.

With your logic, Kassadin can be classed as "falling off in late game" as well due to his lack of sustained damage and can be cc'ed and bursted down if he jumps in.

But you forgot one thing. Squishy assassins will not jump in knowing that they will be right away. You'd understand it if you'd have any late-game experience with these champions.

Immahnoob said:
We did give you reasons, and your arguments are all the same. Then this means every AP is godlike late game right? Because you know, having 40% CDR, almost all rely on combos, you can pick them after they pick their AP, if she's/he's not boring it means he's/she's awesome late.

Because they're good enough arguments, you're ignoring them. Your reasons make no sense to me.
Every AP champ can be Godlike late game but it does not mean they will be such, because it depends vs whom you are facing and your team.

Then what about Sion? At 40% CDR he has 5.2 CD on both abilities, he relies on that combo to do damage of course, otherwise he's useless, you can always pick him after they picked LeBlanc or something similar, he's not boring at all, roaming is awesome. He must be beast late game too.

When you get in-to late game with sion, you don't want to force teamfights, all you want is to catch someone offguard which is easy with him - flash>stun>DFG>shield pop.
Why are you giving me this shitty example of "If they pick LB or something". You don't pick LB or champs like Katarina before their AP champion. Seriously, I've explained this for so many times.

Then what about Lux? At 40% she has 6.6 CD on Q, 6 seconds on E and W and 24 seconds on her ultimate, she relies on combo to do damage of course like any AP, you can always pick him after the other guy picks something with low range and low mobility like always, you're always last pick or teammates actually swap, she's not boring either, she has skillshots, skillshots FTW they are fun, must be beast late game.

Lux is good, she has good CC(Q/E) and her shield is strong in TF's. And beastly Ulti, drop E and hit Ulti - profit.

Then what about Akali? At 40% she has 2.4 CD on Q, 1.6 on E and 9 seconds for each stack of her ultimate, she relies on Q R AA Q AA E combo to do damage too, you can always pick her when there's somebody really squishy with no mobility, she's not boring either, you can win with her, the definition of fun, she must be beast late game.

Akali is hybrid, not AP champion.
Yes, she can be beast in late, but that again depends vs whom you are facing and your team.

How many times I have to explain that everything in this game is situational and you have to look at the certain game. Every single game goes different.
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 11:05 AM

Apr 2012
I don't know, but I'm actually talking to a friend (2.2K ELO) about what you're saying, your arguments are indeed weak, he agrees with me. Thing is I understood already that your stubborn to stupid for like two or so pages ago.

I don't know why Jallan bothered with you.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 11:19 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
I don't know, but I'm actually talking to a friend (2.2K ELO) about what you're saying, your arguments are indeed weak, he agrees with me. Thing is I understood already that your stubborn to stupid for like two or so pages ago.

If he's not AP nor LB player - I don't care for his opinion.

I'm not sure if you're being serious by calling my arguments "weak", while you were giving me impossible situations, impossible teamfights where everything goes by how you're thinking, <600 ap 6 item AP carry, more or less impossible choices in Champion Pick phase. Basically misrepresenting the game.

Jallan is focusing on teamfights only, where he thinks that Assassin, like LB, Kassadin, Akali will jump in and straight up die, same as you. But that is not how actual game goes, seems both of you don't understand it.
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 11:37 AM

Apr 2012
Ahh, why do I even bother.
You state that it's all about map controll. If so (I'm not saying it's wrong), if so, being able to catch people off-guard from "the fog" and out of position should be hard.

You and that burst down 20% hp shit. We get it, you love you LB and when someone proves you wrong, you get mad.

Yeah, it's not like people say "Let's use all of our CC so LB can freely go in and burst our champs".

one-more-time said:
To kill AD or AP carry she just needs to W out of Fog, drop DFG+Q+R+E+(maybe Ignite) and that champion is dead.

But then you stated map-controll is the most important thing overall lategame. Still you make it sound so easy to "just enter the fog and burst down a champ and walk away again". Seriously, weak.

And who said I werent a AP, or even LB player? You also keep stating that I'm a low ELO player, do you even know if I actually am? So if I was 2k, my arguments would be valid eh? Lol.

So on conclusion, you love LB. And whatever valid argument we may state, you'll only overlook/push it away. This won't go anywhere. Your ELO is too high to care about others opinions, get it.
Get down from your high horse sir, seriously.
Apr 23, 2012 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

If he's not AP nor LB player - I don't care for his opinion.

I'm not sure if you're being serious by calling my arguments "weak", while you were giving me impossible situations, impossible teamfights where everything goes by how you're thinking, <600 ap 6 item AP carry, more or less impossible choices in Champion Pick phase. Basically misrepresenting the game.

Jallan is focusing on teamfights only, where he thinks that Assassin, like LB, Kassadin, Akali will jump in and straight up die, same as you. But that is not how actual game goes, seems both of you don't understand it.

Like "mistakes" go the way you want them to go. From what you say everything that happens is something like, all of them do mistakes that let you go melee range so you can use your entire combo without getting hit by anything, you're always 5th pick and everybody lets you go AP mid so you never got counter picked in your life, you're always like 100 CS and 10 kills over your enemy laner so you're always transitioning into late game like a total baws.

So everything in your games goes as you want them to go too it seems, you're about 6k ELO now and 100% win ratio with about 800 games in one of your smurfs too.

You know, not everybody makes mistakes, you seem not to understand the potential of a good player. In your opinion everybody is like not positioning, they go waltzing around your team to get one shot by your combos or anybody elses combos.

Yeah, I don't understand how the actual game goes, riiiiiiiiight. I don't know how people can make so many mistakes in your games man :(, I'd like to have enemies like that too.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 12:02 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:

Yeah, I don't understand how the actual game goes, riiiiiiiiight. I don't know how people can make so many mistakes in your games man :(, I'd like to have enemies like that too.

That made me laugh xD
Prob true story, haaax!

I'll prob make a West account soon, too bad I wont have my RP there :(
Apr 23, 2012 12:05 PM

Feb 2010
jallan said:
You state that it's all about map controll. If so (I'm not saying it's wrong), if so, being able to catch people off-guard from "the fog" and out of position should be hard.

When having in team champions like Sion/Kassadin/LB, it's very easy to roam around with your team and clear wards, if you see one of enemy champions on map, so not to be baited. When it comes to late, like any game will come down to Baron control, more specifically - denying enemy vision from Baron, and if possible their jungle.

You and that burst down 20% hp shit. We get it, you love you LB and when someone proves you wrong, you get mad.

No, that is not shit, that is what she actually is capable of doing in matter of 2 seconds. I cannot say that I love LB, she's simply not in my comfort zone, just like Xerath and many other champions.
Neither of you proved me being wrong, all you did is misrepresent the game in your favor.
Me getting mad? Not at all.

Yeah, it's not like people say "Let's use all of our CC so LB can freely go in and burst our champs".

S.i.t.u.a.t.i.o.n.a.l.

But then you stated map-controll is the most important thing overall lategame. Still you make it sound so easy to "just enter the fog and burst down a champ and walk away again". Seriously, weak.

I was using your and Immahnoob's logic to show how stupid it sounds.

So on conclusion, you love LB. And whatever valid argument we may state, you'll only overlook/push it away.

No, I don't love her, she's fun to play but not a champion for me. The reason why I'm arguing is that that I've met LB players, who really understand her, even in late she was huge threat, in every single game.
Well known people like ReginaId, Ocelote, SOaZ are playing her, even in tournaments.

This won't go anywhere. Your ELO is too high to care about others opinions, get it.
Get down from your high horse sir, seriously.

It's not about my elo but about your flawed thinking. You don't understand how assassin type champions are played, teamfights are not the only thing in late-game which just shows how inexperienced you are in late-phase games.
Any game does not come down to only teamfights, you have to understand that, but you're both pushing on me this teamfight bullshit, where she still shines, not always but she does.

I'd care about your opinion if you'd say anything what would make sense, but you're not, simply as that. Your inexperience shines in your flawed arguments.

Immahnoob said:
Like "mistakes" go the way you want them to go. From what you say everything that happens is something like, all of them do mistakes that let you go melee range so you can use your entire combo without getting hit by anything, you're always 5th pick and everybody lets you go AP mid so you never got counter picked in your life, you're always like 100 CS and 10 kills over your enemy laner so you're always transitioning into late game like a total baws.

No they don't.. and that's why I'm saying that every game is different and in some way unique. Like you can pick Mordekaiser and totally rape LB, but luck can turn it's back and you're going to be useles.

So everything in your games goes as you want them to go too it seems, you're about 6k ELO now and 100% win ratio with about 800 games in one of your smurfs too.

Wtf are you writing.. you were giving me examples where everything goes by your logic. Really, re-read your examples with open mind and you'll see why I don't buy in to your bullshit.

You know, not everybody makes mistakes, you seem not to understand the potential of a good player. In your opinion everybody is like not positioning, they go waltzing around your team to get one shot by your combos or anybody elses combos.

Every single LoL player make mistakes. In high elo one single mistake can cost you a game. I think it was in IPL4* where one team lost with 20k gold advantage simply because of few mistakes. I follow big tournaments, in every game people make mistakes, that means they are not good players? Oh please.

It's just simply your examples are misrepresenting actual game and how it goes or can go. You state that it goes like THIS and no other way. You are ignoring splitpushing, baiting, ward coverage and many other aspects of late-game.

I can see that you have no good arguments left, tho can't say your previous were any good they showed how inexperienced with champions and late-game phase you are. Keep up with your "LOL I TROLL NOW", that is all you can do for now. Come back when you learn something new. Asking help in LoL forums doesn't count, rofl.
one-more-timeApr 23, 2012 12:35 PM
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 12:36 PM

Apr 2012
Your arguments go for both sides and champions in general, mine go only for LeBlanc, as we're talking about her right?

We told you that 6 items any other AP Champ like Karthus/Cassiopeia > LeBlanc 6 items late game.

We told you that we can ward if you think of back raping one of my carries (see? I can use that argument too).

How isn't it about team fights? You usually group up with your team most of the times, you won't stay by yourself unless you're pushing a lane and you have wards and know exactly the position of the enemy.

It's situational, exactly, while Karthus can still be useful even without a team, he just needs to die in between you guys and ultimate, that said we know Karthus > LeBlanc late game.

You're using your own logic, not mine or his, that's what you said the first few posts, then you called it my logic while you were the one saying that. Alzheimer already?

Of course, every single LoL player makes mistakes, but getting out of position THAT HARD so LeBlanc can combo you, then you're a total retard.

You're talking about High ELO players, guess what, that friend of mine doesn't play LeBlanc, but he plays Top and Mid, usually Top for his team and Mid in Solo Q. He plays Fizz, Kassadin, Talon as main assassins. Of course, he has LeBlanc in his Ranked Stats too. He's 200 ELO higher than you are. So from your logic he is right without right of you contesting his opinion, as he is Higher ELO.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 12:39 PM

Apr 2012
Misrepresenting this and inexperienced in that.
Fine fine fine.We'll bow to you, almighty God Wizard of LoL.

Mate, we got other opinions, and just because you doesn't like em, doesn't mean we're inexperienced, low ELO folks who shall listen and suck in everything you say.

So after all this LB crap, you don't really play her that much?

All your argument is based on the way of thinking that you're "High ELO" and we're "Low ELO".
We're inexperienced, and you're a pro. Fine fine.

This wont go anywhere.

/End of beyond stupid discussion
Apr 23, 2012 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:

Mate, we got other opinions, and just because you doesn't like em, doesn't mean we're inexperienced, low ELO folks who shall listen and suck in everything you say.

All your argument is based on the way of thinking that you're "High ELO" and we're "Low ELO".
We're inexperienced, and you're a pro. Fine fine.

This wont go anywhere.

/End of beyond stupid discussion

Well, it's fine if he keeps bumping this thread, it's about LoL so it's in the rules. This way I even get more posts. Then I can show my grandchildren the idiocy of the internet when I'll be a grandfather.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 12:48 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:

Well, it's fine if he keeps bumping this thread, it's about LoL so it's in the rules. This way I even get more posts. Then I can show my grandchildren the idiocy of the internet when I'll be a grandfather.

xD

On a completely unrelated topic, I wonder how Varus will be.
Atm my favorite AD Carry is Vayne, I've read that many will be instabuying him.

What's your thoughts?
Apr 23, 2012 12:54 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:

xD

On a completely unrelated topic, I wonder how Varus will be.
Atm my favorite AD Carry is Vayne, I've read that many will be instabuying him.

What's your thoughts?

From his current numbers he will be kinda OP IMO, his ultimate is 2 seconds with Ezreals Q range and Q is ALMOST Ezreals Q range that goes threw minions (without making it's range longer) and at max it will go over Nidalee's Q.

W's numbers are big too, 10% of max HP every 3 seconds at level 9 is quite goddamn good. E will make him even better.

So he has 2 CC's, a slow and an immobilize, a passive that relies on attack speed that does insane damage if you hit with an ability afterwards and a really long range harass. 550 Range isn't even low, knowing Graves has 25 lower range and he's ok.

Varus will be awesome, I will surely buy him. And no, i'ts not unrelated, the thread is called League of Legends, so everything about LoL is ok.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:

And no, i'ts not unrelated, the thread is called League of Legends, so everything about LoL is ok.

Well, I ment it was unrelated to the current discussion we had, wrong use of words my bad ^^
I feel it seems quite good as well, I might instabuy him too :p

Any idea when he will come out? Heard in few days.
Apr 23, 2012 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:

And no, i'ts not unrelated, the thread is called League of Legends, so everything about LoL is ok.

Well, I ment it was unrelated to the current discussion we had, wrong use of words my bad ^^

Two weeks from the release of Hecarim, they won't rush another patch this fast IMO (just IMO, I hope they will release him tomorrow if they could XD).

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 12:59 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:

Two weeks from the release of Hecarim, they won't rush another patch this fast IMO (just IMO, I hope they will release him tomorrow if they could XD).

Hehe yeah. I forgot when Hecarim came..last week?
Oh well, a bit over a week to go then ^^
Apr 23, 2012 1:17 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Your arguments go for both sides and champions in general, mine go only for LeBlanc, as we're talking about her right?

Because I see LB as a part of a team, not playing alone vs 5 people where all of them have some kind of CC.

We told you that 6 items any other AP Champ like Karthus/Cassiopeia > LeBlanc 6 items late game.

They will be better all the time only in your impossible examples, you seem still don't understand that game can go either way. People don't simply clump up against Cassio or Karthus, if they do - they're screwed, because those champs will not forgive such mistake, just like LB will not forgive if you lose caution for a split second.

We told you that we can ward if you think of back raping one of my carries (see? I can use that argument too).

You can't ward every single place in map, especially when your support lacks space for wards. And it depends on the actual place where the fight is happening, is it open field or with walls/trees. Plus both teams will be clearing wards, it comes down which catches other offguard.

How isn't it about team fights? You usually group up with your team most of the times, you won't stay by yourself unless you're pushing a lane and you have wards and know exactly the position of the enemy.

It depends on your team comp. Is it for teamfights, splitpushing, catching enemy offguard, poking. You cannot teamfight with poking team vs teamfight team. If LB is in your team.. you really don't want to force a fight in bad spot.

It's situational, exactly, while Karthus can still be useful even without a team, he just needs to die in between you guys and ultimate, that said we know Karthus > LeBlanc late game.

Karthus will flash in when teamfight happens, but playing vs LB most likely will play safe. If Karthus decides to jump in LB can use this chance to kill him, if team is smart enough - they will get out of it, if team has Janna - even better.
If he gets between every1 - he's screwed by LB, because she will just 1shot him instantly, that is what you wait for Karthus to do - Flash in and die. Then comes the part on which we can speculate - what other champions do both teams have, lets say that LB's team have Janna - she will just ult away every1 else so they cannot keep LB's team under Karthus's E skill, when Karthus's passive ends - the fight is 5x4, LB has only 15 second CD on her ultimate. But it can go in opposite way, Karthus's team have Jarvan, he ults 4 people, who have no escape and they all die to Karthus.
The flaw in your examples is like you imagine this fight, where karthus drops wall and your entire team drops their magical CC's and enemy dies. You're ignoring here enemy team, completely. You know that fights depend on champions each side have and which side makes a mistake. But all the time you're making up these examples which favor you.

You're using your own logic, not mine or his, that's what you said the first few posts, then you called it my logic while you were the one saying that. Alzheimer already?

I called it your logic because you go by such - you make up these examples, where nothing can go wrong, everything is perfect, enemy team will play stupid, etc.

Of course, every single LoL player makes mistakes, but getting out of position THAT HARD so LeBlanc can combo you, then you're a total retard.

Not at all.
If she cannot catch some1 out of position then she just kills bruiser, easy as that.

You're talking about High ELO players, guess what, that friend of mine doesn't play LeBlanc, but he plays Top and Mid, usually Top for his team and Mid in Solo Q. He plays Fizz, Kassadin, Talon as main assassins. Of course, he has LeBlanc in his Ranked Stats too. He's 200 ELO higher than you are. So from your logic he is right without right of you contesting his opinion, as he is Higher ELO.

I'm not going to listen in-to person who does not understand the full potential of the playable character. I'd listen to ReginaId, Ocelote, SOaZ, not your random 2,2k elo friend.

Sure, he can try to argue with me, but will he succeed? I don't think so.

jallan said:

Not at all. I'm basing my arguments on how she is played by people who does understand her mechanics, most known people for LB are ReginaId, SOaZ, Ocelote, . I've faced good late-game LB's. I've been one of those late-game LB's, where in fact both teams were +-equal.

I'm not here to gain humility nor to win argument. It's funny to see how you try to argue with me, you simply run out of ideas, and the arguments/examples you give just shows that you actually don't understand much of this game. At least you're not like Immahnoob, who runs to LoL community to ask for help, rofl.

I might have around 80~ games on my smurfs+normal games. I don't play her in Rankeds on my main, simply because she's not in my comfort zone, yet I can play her very, very well.
LUL
Apr 23, 2012 1:27 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:

Hehe yeah. I forgot when Hecarim came..last week?
Oh well, a bit over a week to go then ^^

Yeah, around a week or so. I just hope they'll keep the numbers XD, in two weeks if they don't hotfix I'll get to 2.2k ELO with him trolololol.

Autocrat said:
Apr 23, 2012 1:34 PM

Apr 2012

He lookes kinda awesome as well, dat Varus. LF too it. ^^ But damn, the forum will be flooded with "QQ nerf varus he OP" threads ayay :p
Damn...these reddit arts that comes rly makes me want to learn GFX :p
jallanApr 23, 2012 1:38 PM
Apr 23, 2012 1:45 PM

Dec 2011
Ohhhh Varus looks pretty sweet, although it reminds me of a very similar hero from heroes of newerth *cough* copy copy haha :P

Solo Top : Jarvan / Olaf / Vlad
AP Mid : Vlad / Ryze (Not leblanc trollololol, JK dont rage :o)
Jungler : Shyvana / Skarner / Mundo
Ad Carry : ASHE FTW / Corki / Kogmaw
Support : Janna / Soraka

Those are the champs i play the most, im a big fan of the Clan TSM ^^ Just simply look up to Chaox / Dyrus / Oddone, simply funny lads who provide some sweet entertainment! :)
Apr 23, 2012 1:46 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:

He lookes kinda awesome as well, dat Varus. LF too it. ^^ But damn, the forum will be flooded with "QQ nerf varus he OP" threads ayay :p
Damn...these reddit arts that comes rly makes me want to learn GFX :p

To be honest his art looks nice except his furry legs. It looks a bit gay. Like I don't know those legs make me go something like:
ImmahnoobApr 23, 2012 1:55 PM

Autocrat said:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
12 minutes ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
7 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
7 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
7 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.