My mains are:
Karthus
Morgana
Mordekaiser
Anivia
Janna
Amumu

10-21-10, 2:32 PM

I play. I'm good, but only with Warwick. I have mastered the jungle. Golems fear me. Wolves run in fright. And you better hope I don't catch you sneaking through the jungle.
[url=http://www.pathofdestruction.us/forums]http://www.pathofdestruction.us/forums

10-22-10, 3:32 AM

I play as well. I can play Akali, Ashe, Malphite, Nunu, and Sona pretty well, and I just bought Lux so I'm trying to figure her out. If you guys want, join the LoL club here:

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24427

10-22-10, 11:30 AM

I use Twitch and Twisted Fate mainly these days. Twitch really shuts down their game in teamfights unless they have a lot of stuns/blinds which they will save forever. TF is just for global ganking, pushing lanes, nuking and short-CD stun. Currently playing joke games with AP Teemo because of really amusing juking. I really can't have much fun with Lux...I find Ashe and Ez's ult skillshots more fun to use since they're global. Despite requiring more skill than some other champs, her damage output is just really mediocre even after stacking mejais and zhonyas, etc, and I guess I don't love support characters. I used to main Annie, Shaco (pre-nerf), Heimer (pre-nerf), Warwick, and some others.

10-22-10, 3:22 PM

I've been playing Sivir main since closed beta, but also play annie, alistar, rammus, miss fortune
~five exclamation marks is the sure sign of an insane mind~

10-22-10, 4:42 PM

I play Shaco (sunfire, ap, ad) and Xin mostly.

10-23-10, 1:03 AM

I mostly play Support/tank, cause they are alway needed and nobody fking play one.

Tank Gragas/Rammus/Taric/Amumu
Support Taric/Sona/Morganna

10-23-10, 2:13 AM

I've got it but I haven't played, since I've heard how hardcore the DoTA genre of gaming is. What's the best way to get started in this game?

10-23-10, 12:55 PM

I play only AP characters.
I main Annie and Sona and alternate between Akali, Kennen and Lux.

Master_M2K said:
I've got it but I haven't played, since I've heard how hardcore the DoTA genre of gaming is. What's the best way to get started in this game?

I think the best way to get started is to first find a character you like and understand how they work. The game requires a lot of knowledge of every champion, items and skills. It just takes time to learn these all so it's best to just play and have fun learning how your character does it's role in game and figuring out the enemies' skills.

10-23-10, 4:16 PM

I dont really have main, but Rammus, Miss Fortune, Akali, Kog'maw, Malzahar and Kayle are my favorites.

10-23-10, 7:17 PM

Just started to get into this game big time. So far I am really enjoying Teemo and Tristana. I don't really have the knowledge to tank, or play melee for that matter. Range is just easier at the moment.

My username is the same as my name on here, so feel free to add me and hit me up to play.

10-24-10, 6:22 PM

I play since beta :D

hmm my mains ?

It changes ...

First, it was Amumu

My Top 5 :

#1 Vladimir
#2 Garen
#3 Singed
#4 Teemo
#5 Urgot

Can you see through my Illusion ?

10-25-10, 4:41 AM

I am playing this game for around 2 months now. My favourites are Sona, Warwick and Annie. Miss Fortune and Kogmaw are also fun, but they cost 6300IP D:

10-26-10, 4:25 PM

Aqualyx said:
I am playing this game for around 2 months now. My favourites are Sona, Warwick and Annie. Miss Fortune and Kogmaw are also fun, but they cost 6300IP D:

Or like 8 bucks.

11-25-11, 1:02 PM

I played that game since September and I enjoyed it. To be honest I only play in co-op and I mostly play against bots only. I never play in PvP for some reasons.
I can't tell that I'm good at it.

I main:
Nidalee
Mordekaiser
Maokai
Alistar

I'm going to get Rammus when I gain some ep points.

11-27-11, 12:05 AM

I'm good
I main lee,shyv,kennen,olaf,skarner,riven

11-27-11, 10:10 AM

I'm pretty good.
Warwick, and Fiddlesticks are my mains.
Gank for the win. :D
Follow me on twitter http://www.twitter/ace_purple
Like my fanpage http://www.facebook.com/PandoraBro
Thank you. <3

04-05-12, 6:20 AM

I'm a 1800 ELO League of Legends player (I'm playing on EUWest) under the name of Immahnoob.

So is there anybody in MAL that plays LoL? Maybe we can make our own Club or something (if possible) or all be friends ;). Of course, if you ask to get carried then I will murder you -_-.

What's your favorite role to play and what game mode you play? I usually just play Summoner's Rift/Ranked SoloQ because I'm an Ex-DotA player, so I like this map the most.

04-05-12, 6:22 AM

There is already a club.
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24427

I recently gave my account away so I'm only playing my lvl 6 toon as of now ;p

04-05-12, 6:23 AM

I only play on occasion, but I know a lot more about it than I should due to my boyfriend's obsession with it. Also his roommate basically plays it 24/7.
Anyway, my favorite character in Nidalee! And I most always play Summoner's Rift. You should definitely start up a club if there's not already one in existence.

Pages (164) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices