Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 10, 2010 6:14 PM
Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Anyone else get to see the premier at NYCC? Share your thoughts on it.
Oct 10, 2010 6:22 PM

Jun 2007
SO GOOD! SO GOOD!

Thats really all I can think right now, it was worth the long drive and the two hours of waiting in line....

IE, if you get a chance to, see it, its awesome.

also, if you were at the showing I was the guy who was attempting to show an image off my phone, cause the video camera was aimed right at me, xD
MegadedhedOct 10, 2010 7:09 PM
Oct 10, 2010 6:42 PM

May 2008
Megadedhed said:

- Setsuna is secretly the silver surfer.

I knew it, he never tricked me.
Oct 10, 2010 6:56 PM

Sep 2007
The movie was pretty awesome for all the pew pew but the ending was just so fucking terrible. It did have its highlights though. Tieria is obviously a Cylon Cortana and Patrick proves he will never die in battle. But Graham T_T.
Oct 10, 2010 7:23 PM
Jan 2008
Patrick the invincible lives up to his namesake.

I seriously thought I was watching Macross Zero towards the end, excellent action...but that ending.
Oct 10, 2010 8:10 PM
Jun 2007
The ending reminded me of Victory, only a little though.
Oct 10, 2010 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
Reminded me of Eureka Seven in a way, actually. But the ending wasn't so bad. It provided a pretty good amount of closure, actually. Only parts I didn't like about the ending are that we didn't see what happened to some of the Meisters, and FeldtxSetsuna was so dropped. Makes me sad. Other than that, I liked it a lot, gave it a 9.

Also, I was the one who tried to shout ORE WA GUNDAM DA right before it started but probably failed badly.
Oct 10, 2010 8:36 PM
Jun 2007
I was actually going to shout that too haha, i was sitting right next to Megadedhed. I was pretty mad that they dropped FeldtxSetsuna too, i was so happy when it was in the beginning and then just bam, gone.
Oct 10, 2010 10:00 PM
Mar 2009
I'll have to admit that it was better than my expectations after reading spoilers, but it was still only mediocre.

Highlights (That I can remember clearly):

Ugh, Setsuna was useless until the very ending. He couldn't fight because the ELS disrupted his mind so we barely saw the full extent of the Qan(T)'s and his Innovator powers. After watching the movie, I completely support SetsunaxFeldt, but he completely ignores her...Damnit Setsuna! The ending was horribly rushed too. We don't know what happens: to Celestial Being, who the hell Mina is, what the hell happened when Setsuna arrived at the ELS homeworld and what was the point if it was DESTROYED ALREADY, the situation in the Middle East, and A LOT more other questions.

Movie left more questions and only answered one question from the previous two series and that was what Aoelia's plan was all about. The pew pew fights were really well done though. I only wish that Setsuna could have ended up with Feldt.
ChronosXIIIOct 10, 2010 10:14 PM
Oct 10, 2010 10:06 PM

Mar 2007
The movie was awesome. I loved the whole suspense part. The pew pew were magnificent, and I would comment on the amazing music if people at the con weren't clapping and yelling every two seconds ( me included ). That being said, god I can't wait for the Bly-ray.

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Oct 10, 2010 10:27 PM

Sep 2007
ChronosXIII said:
I'll have to admit that it was better than my expectations after reading spoilers, but it was still only mediocre.

Ugh, Setsuna was useless until the very ending. He couldn't fight because the ELS disrupted his mind so we barely saw the full extent of the Qan(T)'s and his Innovator powers. After watching the movie, I completely support SetsunaxFeldt, but he completely ignores her...Damnit Setsuna! The ending was horribly rushed too. We don't know what happens: to Celestial Being, who the hell Mina is, what the hell happened when Setsuna arrived at the ELS homeworld and what was the point if it was DESTROYED ALREADY, the situation in the Middle East, and A LOT more other questions.

Movie left more questions and only answered one question from the previous two series and that was what Aoelia's plan was all about.

"Mina" is actually Nena. Not sure why the subs had her as "Mina". But since this person was voiced by KugiRie and had red hair, I would be fully assuming that she is actually Nena.

Allelujah and Soma are super soldiers so of course they'd have some pretty extreme physical prowess. Although that whole scene was full of exaggerated lolz with all the Decepticons chasing them.

I was disappointed at Shaman's whole role in the movie. It just seemed so insignificant. First he was saying, "Inferior species" regarding regular humans and then goes "OH BAH GAWD MY ALLIES MUST SAVE" half an hour later. They could've at least made him a cliched final villain that was controlled by the ELS or something.

Raphael was another huge disappointment. Made an appearance that gets wtfpwned in the next battle? Same with Qan[T]. It made such a limited appearance that it didn't even do much to show off it's skills other than BEAM SHIELD, GIANT BEAM SWORD, and the completely wtf BEAM WARP.

And the ending. That ending. Completely terrible. How anti-climatic that was. Answered absolutely nothing. I didn't even understand why the hell the ELS stopped after Setsuna did his warphax but maybe I just missed it since I couldn't read the subs half the time cause of people's damn heads in the way. The movie completely teases SetsunaxFeldt just to have him come back and go see Marina? She was so completely insignificant in the movie, more so than Shaman even. Epilogue doesn't answer anything to what happened at all other than humanity transitioning into innovators.

I think they could've split this whole thing into two movies. Cut the flower ending out, more screentime for Shaman, more screentime for the new mechas to actually do stuff other than looking new, and even have Setsuna respond to Feldt for once.
Oct 11, 2010 5:43 AM
Jun 2007
Yeah, essentially the only problems arise from the fact that it was limited to only 2 hours, if it had been an OVA about 6 episodes we probably would have gotten some far better explanations. Also Setsuna turning silver probably has something to do with how much time he spent on the ELS home world. I would love it if this ended up being a reverse endless waltz, where we get an OVA with more afterwards to fill in the missing links.
Oct 11, 2010 6:28 AM

Mar 2007
Lol shipping, Setsuna x Feldt couldn't go anywhere since Feldt gave up herself. As for Marina, she was the most significant person in his life after his mother... Because she reminded him of his mother. Setsuna simply went to her for the sane reason.
Basically, you fools, Setsuna x Tieria = OTP !

Oct 11, 2010 6:45 AM

Jun 2009
The movie was excellent the aliens were liquid terminators and the borg together. Gundam 00 : A wakening of the Traiolblazer is a great Gundam film and i hope their are more to come but it will be hard to top off this movie I believe.
Oct 11, 2010 9:34 AM
Mar 2009
Wasabi said:
ChronosXIII said:

Movie left more questions and only answered one question from the previous two series and that was what Aoelia's plan was all about.

"Mina" is actually Nena. Not sure why the subs had her as "Mina". But since this person was voiced by KugiRie and had red hair, I would be fully assuming that she is actually Nena.

Allelujah and Soma are super soldiers so of course they'd have some pretty extreme physical prowess. Although that whole scene was full of exaggerated lolz with all the Decepticons chasing them.

I was disappointed at Shaman's whole role in the movie. It just seemed so insignificant. First he was saying, "Inferior species" regarding regular humans and then goes "OH BAH GAWD MY ALLIES MUST SAVE" half an hour later. They could've at least made him a cliched final villain that was controlled by the ELS or something.

Raphael was another huge disappointment. Made an appearance that gets wtfpwned in the next battle? Same with Qan[T]. It made such a limited appearance that it didn't even do much to show off it's skills other than BEAM SHIELD, GIANT BEAM SWORD, and the completely wtf BEAM WARP.

And the ending. That ending. Completely terrible. How anti-climatic that was. Answered absolutely nothing. I didn't even understand why the hell the ELS stopped after Setsuna did his warphax but maybe I just missed it since I couldn't read the subs half the time cause of people's damn heads in the way. The movie completely teases SetsunaxFeldt just to have him come back and go see Marina? She was so completely insignificant in the movie, more so than Shaman even. Epilogue doesn't answer anything to what happened at all other than humanity transitioning into innovators.

I think they could've split this whole thing into two movies. Cut the flower ending out, more screentime for Shaman, more screentime for the new mechas to actually do stuff other than looking new, and even have Setsuna respond to Feldt for once.

I remember thinking that Mina looked a lot like Nena, but that brings up another question. Were all the Trinity siblings Innovades? What the hell was Mina's role than other than to rape Billy? I thought she had some underlying motives but apparently she was just for fanservice. Haha at Billy saying,"Please be gentle."

Shaman was indeed lulzy. When he first said, "inferior beings," I was thinking, he's gonna turn evil! Then he just dies...wtf?

I remember Setsuna responded to Feldt's crazy sobbing and hand holding with a hug. That was probably the only response he had to her feelings. He didn't even say anything to her after that. Jesus...well thought out shipping, now that I think about it, ends in disaster.

The only reason he saw Marina was to tell her that he finally understood her and her methods to obtain peace. Good game Sunrise at completely ignoring the other characters. We only find out that Tieria has obtained a new body (again), and one of the Innovator girls on the space expedition looked like the daughter of Saji & Louise. Although the girl did have Feldt's hairstyle with brown coloring...*shrug*
Oct 11, 2010 5:39 PM

Mar 2007
Mina was probably an innovade made with Nena's DNA, just like how Ribbons was made of Aolis's friend DNA. I'm sure Veda has samples of everyone with high QBW.

Oct 25, 2010 3:35 PM

Aug 2009
I honestly enjoyed it. Though I had problems with it (lots of them), overall it was a good movie and worth the watch.

I went Holy s*** quite a few times too :P
Nov 26, 2010 10:41 PM

Sep 2010
It was great, but I thought it was going to be better after all the hype that the fans and creators were making.

Seriously what happened to the other characters they were totally ignored in the epilogue that was a huge disappointment for me. Second disappointment was Descartes whats the point of building up so much hype over a character making us think he is going to be a freaking awesome enemy that was going to be the final boss or next to final just to kill him off so early and in such an retarded way??

Only two scenes that I really loved and stood out to me in the entire movie was Saji pwning Ribbons with a stool then Setsuna shooting the shit out of him before blowing the upper part of his body off with an explosive and Halle showing off his epic ninja skills.

In the end I give it a 6 or 7/10 just didn't live up to the hype and I would have given it an 9 if the epilogue was longer showing us what everyone did from there then showed the timeskip that way it would be more emotional and a great way to end it.

Although there were two times in the movie where I did tear up the ending it was sweet, but way too short and the part where Chiaki's song was playing in the background.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 4, 2010 2:40 PM

Aug 2010
Nice animation, the aliens weren't so bad, I was so excited while watching, so what could have gone wrong.

IT WASN'T ENOUGH, DAMN IT!!!

There were so many things I wanted to see in this movie, but those scenes were to short to cover it all up.

The ending wasn't good enough either. Setsuna basicly just turned the ELS moon into a giant flower. I don't mind that it's a flower, but it would have been better if it was just GN particle made.

Worst part of all:

Feldt showed her care for Setsuna, he wakes up, AND THAT'S IT!!? That was the thing I was looking forward to the most. What a disappointment.

I demand an extended version. T_T
Dec 6, 2010 3:51 AM

Jun 2009
The DVD edition will come with extra scenes (most likely :S) so we will have to wait till then. And as for Meena thing, she is actually human and the Trinity Siblings were genes based off her family (from GundamWikia).

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Dec 6, 2010 8:02 AM

Aug 2010
MapoTofu said:
The DVD edition will come with extra scenes (most likely :S) so we will have to wait till then. And as for Meena thing, she is actually human and the Trinity Siblings were genes based off her family (from GundamWikia).

O_O

Now that you mention it, it said something about Blu-ray "complete edition" in the comercials.
Dec 11, 2010 3:49 AM

Jun 2009
It was generally a great movie, for those who completed the first and second season of the GUNDAM 00 series, this is a MUST WATCH! The movie spans a length of over 2 hours which is longer than your standard anime movie. Despite its length, there was still not enough time dedicated to the ending.

The movie has an amazing build up and quickly settles its audiences into the story with the EPIC parody at the beginning. The direction and concept is well handled and it is a new step into foreign territory for the gundam franchise. The pacing was fast for most part so that the audience would not feel bored. The music and sound that accompanied the movie was appropriate and pleasant to the ears. The battle or the mystery music really helped to spice up the experience.

So what made it not completely great? It would have to do with the unsatisfying ending of the movie. It is utterly disappointing, period. The poster gundam didn’t even make much of an appearance or create enough impact. While everything was great and amazing, it abruptly ended... They could easily sacrifice some of the battle scenes for to create a better explanation of the ending. (Which I hope they do for DVD/BD release which should be arriving at my door step in the future) *finger crossed*

But seriously, make an attempt to watch it; it is a spectacle to the eyes, ears and emotion.
Dec 25, 2010 8:09 AM

Oct 2008
I feel so unlucky , am I the only one who hasn't watched this movie :-(
Dec 25, 2010 3:33 PM

Nov 2007
40 minutes into the movie and I am already bored to death.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 25, 2010 4:46 PM

May 2009
Even though my expectations were extremely high, A Wakening of the Trailblazer did not disappoint. Amazing! Two hours of pure enjoyment.

All the bad things I've heard about the story, Shaman's sudden death, ending and 00 Qan[T]'s short appearence - none of those things bothered me at all. Maybe it's simply because I was too busy cuming buckets at the animation and soundtrack. I'll have to rewatch it in order to see if I find it any worse.

I've heard many people complain that aliens are not supposed to be in a Gundam universe and whatnot, but I welcome the thought of aliens, and actually seeing them was awesome. I loved the ELS and their creepy soundtrack.

Also, beam spam fucking everywhere.

I can't wait to rewatch with subs... So I think I'll watch the raw once more.
Dec 25, 2010 5:44 PM

Nov 2007
Continuation from where I posted 40 mins into the show, and it didn't change much in the later parts.

This is what sums up Gundam 00 Movie:

Federation gover[_]ment. Use your QC to fill in the blank with appropriate romaji character.

Here are my thoughts:
1. Crappy idea to start with Celestial Beings the Movie. "Gah gah gah gah". As Gintoki would say, "This shit ain't Kidou Senshi Gintama" kono yarou,
2. Too much Billy Katagiri (with Miina, a Nena lookalike all over him) scenes throughout the movie (when in the world he became so ever important),
3. Ribbons Almark lookalike (of all the people in the world) consumed by Metal Hydride(!)
4. The Transport System going berserk (Major WTF),
5. Don't give a crap about Shaman's death, he was just another character,
6. Chiisana Tieria Erde, no wonder why 70% of Gundam 00 fans are females,
7. Unlimited O2 supply for Colasour as he still lives,
8. An OMGZ so pretty flower to pull an end to the fighting,
9. and a Silver F. Seiei and a Marina Obaa-san moment in the end.

There must be plenty others, but the above sum up the major setbacks.

Redeeming features will be
1. Allelujah and Soma fighting together (enjoyed Hallelujah Acrobatics when he was chased by vehicles/transport system),
2. Lockon L. Stratos not being a dick,
3. Graham Aker and his Flag squadron entrance (brilliant addition to the movie),
4. Enter Tieria Erde,
5. Feldt Grace as always (she is love! damn that Setsuna; kept on giving her cold shoulders),
6. Mileina confessing to Tieria Erde (she is not a loli-chara anymore! XD),
7. The Soundtracks,
8. Some new Gundam Models to look forward to,
9. and last but not the least, Christina and Caeli make cameo appearances along with the super awesome Lockon N. Stratos (My favourite character from all of Gundam 00).

I have to say, all the hype over it, and then people complaining it was one of the worst things they have experienced as Gundam fans, everything made sense to me. I have to agree, this one is mediocre, plain and absolutely sham in an attempt to ruin a series which I loved so much.

For some decent(!) gundam action though, I am giving it a 6/10. Watching it with subs and in better resolution might change it, but I highly doubt it. Since my Jap 101 was good enough to understand the overall plot/prospect and completion. An advice for Mizushima, Please don't make Anime Movies. You ruined Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) with Shambala and now Gundam 00 with Trailblazer.
shanimebibDec 25, 2010 6:20 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 25, 2010 7:59 PM

Jan 2009
What in the BLOODY HELL did I just watch!?
This is not a Gundam. It doesn't feel like Gundam.
It looks like some TransTerminAtrix movie or I dunno.
_
We still had some Santa Patrick though.
Sorry for grammar mistakes(if any), english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if you see some.
Dec 25, 2010 11:14 PM

Jan 2010
I just watched the movie with no high spectative, but i ended up loving it, i am a big fand and i would say that G00 is my favourite AU and the movie was so fraking badass.
Dec 26, 2010 12:30 AM

Nov 2009
Movie sucked period
Dec 26, 2010 11:33 AM

Feb 2009
shanimebib said:

I have to say, all the hype over it, and then people complaining it was one of the worst things they have experienced as Gundam fans, everything made sense to me. I have to agree, this one is mediocre, plain and absolutely sham in an attempt to ruin a series which I loved so much.

I wondered if the 10 extra minutes will make a difference (watched it back in september at the cinema), but it doesn't look like that. What's so difficult in giving the main cast a nice farewell... hurr, Kuroda.
Dec 26, 2010 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
Fight4Glory said:
Movie sucked period

Troll much?
Dec 26, 2010 2:04 PM

May 2009
dahogla said:
What's so difficult in giving the main cast a nice farewell...
Is it really that necessary? We got the whole farewell thing at the end of season two. What's the point in showing it again? I doubt much will change except for maybe Celestial Being disbanding, since this was the "Final Mission". I wouldn't mind a longer ending to see the calm after the storm either, but for me, it is not needed.

Captain-Z said:
Fight4Glory said:
Movie sucked period

Troll much?
Seems like it. At least elaborate on why you disliked it...
stAtic91Dec 26, 2010 2:18 PM
Dec 26, 2010 2:10 PM

May 2009
Well, since I don't like the Gundam series and don't give a damn about all that crap of "This is how a Gundam should be" and bla bla bla, I wasn't really disappointed with the movie. In fact, everything began to fall apart in that thing that is supposed to be the second season for Gundam 00.
Anyway, Feldt's love for Setsuna was ridiculous, the new characters didn't add anything to the movie and Setsunator was useless most of the time. Bah, I should have given up on 00 already.
Dec 26, 2010 11:03 PM
Oct 2007
anyone know any english fansub group out there is willing to sub this movie; better yet in 720/1080p ... HD ??
Dec 27, 2010 10:47 AM
Jun 2010
Yeah where's the eng subs for this movie...lol
Dec 27, 2010 11:14 AM

May 2009
ZonSlashSykato said:
anyone know any english fansub group out there is willing to sub this movie; better yet in 720/1080p ... HD ??
As of now, there are only DVD rips out there - so no 720p or 1080p yet, and I haven't heard of any fansub groups doing this. We'll just have to wait and see...
Dec 27, 2010 7:34 PM

Jan 2009
the fake opening scenes is awesome reminded me of gurren lagann art style
sunrise should really consider making a gundam about burning spirit like gundam G with the art style of that fake opening

the action is good and all too much aerial dodging and circus but damn gundam quanta have limited show time as awesome as its design it did not give any memorable fighting scene/s to me

overall 8/10 for me
Dec 27, 2010 8:55 PM
Oct 2007
This movie wasn't as bad as people said it was. However, the way the director ended the movie destroys everything. Also, I highly doubt that they would add more budget for a director's cut given the disastrous ending. On the other hand, sunrise may had already given up this series half way through this project. Whatever the reason may be it cannot change this messed up ending. At least try to make the ending properly to satisfy a classic conclusion. WHEN IS THE ENGLISH SUB COMING OUT ?!
Dec 27, 2010 11:23 PM
Oct 2007
I think nyoro~n fansubs is subbing this movie. HURRY !
Dec 27, 2010 11:47 PM

Jan 2009
a new fansub group all rookie on fansubbing is doing it now here is their announcement -> http://home.hadena.dreamhosters.com/?p=25
Dec 28, 2010 1:20 AM

Nov 2007
Just a stupid question. How did Saji and Louise got back to the Earth after Season two incident on the space? (Was it mentioned at the end of season two or verbally on the movie?) I just feel that it was not explained or shown.

I guess this movie has a lesson of everyone having a fear of getting their own planet destroyed and must do something
tsubasaloverDec 28, 2010 1:23 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 28, 2010 3:22 AM

May 2009
tsubasalover said:
How did Saji and Louise got back to the Earth after Season two incident on the space?
Celestial Being took them back to Earth.
Dec 28, 2010 4:30 AM

Nov 2007
stAtic91 said:
tsubasalover said:
How did Saji and Louise got back to the Earth after Season two incident on the space?
Celestial Being took them back to Earth.

Thank you for answering.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 28, 2010 7:15 AM

Feb 2009
stAtic91 said:
Is it really that necessary? We got the whole farewell thing at the end of season two. What's the point in showing it again? I doubt much will change except for maybe Celestial Being disbanding, since this was the "Final Mission". I wouldn't mind a longer ending to see the calm after the storm either, but for me, it is not needed.

To me it is. Also, I didn't have any farewell feelings at the end of 00S2, as the course was clearly set for the movie and only the S2 storyline in itself was wrapped up. I wouldn't even call it an open ending, we just don't know nothing besides what happened to Setsuna and Marina. Heck, even Big O was better and nobody knows what do with that ending.
Dec 28, 2010 10:29 PM

Nov 2009
Just re-watched the movie.

+Ost
+Brave Fighters+Epic skill demonstration by GRAHAM!
+Gurren lagann parody!
+Anti-social Setsuna+caring feldt
+Ninja Allelujah!+Six eyed Harute!
+Insane Lazer battles!
+MileinaxTieria!
+Suspense part!

-Non existent main characters
-Billy
-Shaman's role
-Generic mecha plot
-Marina
-Boring politics
-Useless Setsuna
-The Wtf ending(seriously wtf was that!??)

I think I'll take what i said back.Overall I'll give the damn movie a 5.5/10
Dec 28, 2010 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
dahogla said:
shanimebib said:

I wondered if the 10 extra minutes will make a difference (watched it back in september at the cinema), but it doesn't look like that. What's so difficult in giving the main cast a nice farewell... hurr, Kuroda.
The extras will be given to the opening parody.What a shame.
Dec 28, 2010 10:43 PM

Sep 2007
>first 6 minutes of the movie
Whatthefukamiwatching.jpg

Overall, great movie although I can't understand much without the subs. And the soundtrack. Goddamn it was awesome

It has lots of pewpew. Flag everywhere. GARham aker. not really into the whole ELS plot but it is still okay IMHO.
Dec 30, 2010 11:13 PM

Nov 2008
This movie was pretty good and a little weird that the actual enemies were this weird metallic objects/beings from outer space. Now, I definitely feel they rushed the ending and for me and when I saw Setsuna became this metallic man, I was like: O_o

Anyways, it looks like this will be the end of the 00 series as I don't see how they can make any sequel after this movie. Gundam 00, the series in general was terrific. The movie wasn't as good as the TV series, but it was a little different, which was kinda refreshing though.

The ending I was hoping for was kinda the generic ending with the Celestial Beings moving on with their own lives and live happily after. But I'm a sucker for happy endings and this ending wasn't a bad ending, just a little different I guess. I still felt the ending should've been a little longer and show what happened to the main characters.

8/10
IssuxarkDec 30, 2010 11:17 PM
Jan 1, 2011 3:35 AM

Oct 2008
....and so I thought 00 Qan(T) was going to appear for the most of the and r4ep, but it had only 5 minutes of screentime @_@.

Funny how they made the 'Innovator' appear strong but died in the first battle /lol

(*^ー゚)b ( ̄∇ ̄*)♪
Jan 2, 2011 6:45 PM

Jan 2010
Uhh? What the hell did I just watch??
The beginning of the movie was good.
The ending........... hmm.
I mean wtf.
Characters died like shit
Seriously time skip at the ending??
What happen to all other characters?
I saw Tiera passing by
Setsuna came back to see Marina
Marina became OLD and also could no longer able to see [OMG, I scream in agony]
What happen to Saji and Louise?
What happen to the Celestial Being Crew?
Who are the freaking Aliens?
Tiera and Setsuna did not age.
I'm only dissatisfied to the ending of the movie, they could have done better than that. 50 Years Later <Booh They rush the ending like that ;<
MatheineJan 2, 2011 7:28 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Ending

Pegorge - Jan 23, 2011

17 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 5, 2022 9:40 AM

» Mobile Suit Gundam 00 10th anniversary event announced a new sequel is in production.

DatRandomDude - Apr 14, 2018

11 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 5, 2022 7:46 AM

Poll: » Can't decide who is best girl. Help!

NakoP - Sep 7, 2022

4 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 5, 2022 7:45 AM

» Manga Ending: Gundam 00 Movie: Awakening of the Trailblazer

deg - Jan 4, 2011

25 by Bulma777 »»
Mar 10, 2017 4:11 AM

» Big fan quetion

Bulma777 - Dec 26, 2016

0 by Bulma777 »»
Dec 26, 2016 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.