Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Overrated?
Yes
47.9%
No
52.1%
1,364 votes
May 26, 2008 10:37 PM

Apr 2008
Yes or No.
A simple question
TuzoAnimeSep 12, 2008 12:28 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 26, 2008 10:50 PM

Aug 2007
Don't feed the troll!

Thanks De-Jay for my claim picture : ).
May 26, 2008 10:53 PM

Apr 2007
Delete this, please.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2008 11:03 PM

Jul 2007
Lawl, it's defiantly not overrated. I rarely watch/enjoy mecha animes and I absolutely am enamored with this anime.

End discussion.

May 27, 2008 12:39 PM

Apr 2008
TTGL is as much overrated as Bush is a good president... but let's not start a debate on Bush plz =P (all that meant that TTGL is far, far away from being overrated)
May 27, 2008 12:43 PM

Mar 2007
I personally agree with Alberto. Gurren Lagann is indeed quite good, but its popularity is blown out of proportion if you ask me. I don't think that it is worthy of being called a masterpiece either.

People who go and get upset when people say that Gurren Lagann is overrated really need to grow up, and respect the opinions of others. Yes, I know that saying it is overrated is not much different, but still...
May 28, 2008 6:57 AM
Jun 2007
This is just my opinion. I think the reason why a lot of people rated it as 10/10 is because its very enjoyable. But in terms of storyline, its really just a simple one. But in terms of the passion of the show, I think its a masterpiece.

On side note, I think MAL should really change the ranking system or at least make it better. Like basing the total rating for story, animation, sound, character, and enjoyment. Put weigh on each category and calculate the average = total rating. If you noticed, in most of the reviews of Gurren Lagann, you will see the enjoyment 10/10.
May 29, 2008 2:21 PM

Apr 2007
i am in agreement with rainulf. I don't believe this show is overrated because it is just that enjoyable. Sure there are anime out there with better animation, sound, story, and whatever else you want to say is needed in a masterpiece. But what makes ttgl so amazing is just the feelings you get from watching it, all the memorable moments that come at you one after another, and just the entire epicness of it.

No other anime has pumped me up as much as ttgl, or had me rewatching it as much, despite the fact it has bad animation at some parts and recycling of animations at others, just to list some flaws.
May 29, 2008 6:29 PM

Aug 2007
the great thing about MAL is that the ranking system is based off of everyone's votes. The few people that think it isn't that good are in the minority and it's score reflects that. The score you see is based off of everyone's opinnions about the show. So, imo, it isn't "over rated". The rating it has is there because the majority of people think it should be there. I think most of the people on MAL wouldn't give it a good score just because other people gave it a good score. We're all pretty seasoned here.
May 30, 2008 11:12 AM
May 2008
I thought it was pretty neat, but its no masterpiece. I didnt even think I was that into it until I watched the last 15 episodes straight :D. So it did a good job of keeping me intrested.
Jun 7, 2008 3:49 AM

Jul 2007
Nope.

Also, anyone giving it a rating of a 1 deserves to be decapitated.
The junk ratings it has should be removed.
It's obvious people giving a 6 and lower are just asscakes.
Jun 8, 2008 8:13 PM
May 2008
Viperslayer said:
Nope.

its pretty lame to call someone a jackass because they dont have the same taste as you. i think bleach sucks but im not calling you a jackass for using it as your avatar.
Jun 10, 2008 10:03 AM
Jun 2008
hatebobbarker said:
Viperslayer said:
Nope.

its pretty lame to call someone a jackass because they dont have the same taste as you. i think bleach sucks but im not calling you a jackass for using it as your avatar.

QFT

I think its good, but still overrated... i may change my mind when i finish it...
Jun 10, 2008 10:51 AM
Feb 2008
It's quite charming with its over the top antics and excessive art style. Don't go in expecting some grand philosophical show, just a very good and fun one with a simple message of just believe in yourself. Only 5 eps in but it's really charming.
Jun 10, 2008 10:59 AM

Apr 2007
It's much too overratted! It's not OMG EPIC as everyone says. =/

Jun 10, 2008 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
in my opinion(im writing this phrase for people who cannot understand that the "things" ahead all are my personal thoughts ^^) it should have been nowhere near as being at the top of all anime out there, additionally i dont think this anime has been done by considering people over 15-16, as i didnt get that much enjoyment either which is presented as the most important factor this anime serves, so in terms of enjoyment, it wasnt even one of the better ones...i dont even bother mentioning about the other aspects relatively weaker than that(story wise etc..).

all in all, for this anime's being at the first place , it is all about the fact that, people who had a different understanding and a different sense of humour than mine are just majority on MAL, or on earth who knows ^_^

Jun 10, 2008 3:06 PM

Dec 2007
Its a anime....anime isn't that popular...so it doesn't get much ratings..so how can something that doesn't even get enough ratings be overrated?
Click Meh >_> Loading...
Jun 10, 2008 4:31 PM

Aug 2007
Personally, yes, i think it is. It's a great show, but it's flawed.

The main problem that i have with the series is that so many characters are introduced into the series and we don't really get to know a lot of them properly, it's too overwhelming. A lot of the characters don't get much character development. and i'm not going to accept the 'OMFG BUT IT WAS EPIC' rubbish either, because that isn't an excuse.

It really should of been longer, cause that would of probably solved this problem.
Jun 10, 2008 5:24 PM

Jun 2007
Nope.

Jun 11, 2008 6:57 AM
Nov 2007
I just dropped the series because it bored me. I didn't like one of maincharacters so far and it look about to change any time soon.

Im guessing the show is popular because it looks more like American style cartoons. I don't necessarly mean the artwork but the simple jokes, storyline etcetera. Easy to understand and likeable for a large audience, made for the masses. Well, I didn't even like Cartoon Network when I was a child so maybe therefore I don't like the series thusfar.
Jun 11, 2008 7:11 PM

Jun 2008
Best. Anime. Ever.
Jun 12, 2008 3:05 AM

Aug 2007
I like how half of the people who are saying that it isn't overrated give no reason why.

This is a forum...You know, we discuss things here.
Jun 16, 2008 2:07 AM

Oct 2007
Yes, it most certainly is.

I personally hated it and saw it as nothing more than DBZ with mechs. It just features lots of yelling and pointless fighting. I would have loved this show 10 years ago when I was just getting into anime and I was totally overwhelmed by giant robots and pointless action, but my tastes have matured since then.

When the kids giving this anime a 10 get a little older they will see this for the mediocre/generic show that it is.
Jun 16, 2008 4:33 AM

Aug 2007
Well I certainly don't consider myself a newcomer to anime nor particularly immature for my age.
I find it hard to describe just what it was about this anime that made me fall in love with it, perhaps it was a mix of the awesome animating, the original characters, the underlying themes, the great character development, how any cliché that was implemented was done in an original way or to parodize the show itself and the other shows in its genre, how many of the comments the characters made had more meaning to them than might first be percieved as they often had more depth to them than just their literal meaning, which is a brilliant way to cater to both older and younger crowds.
That is possibly the longest sentance I've ever written, but I hope my message came through.
People are different, and I don't think what seperates the people that like this show from those who don't has anything to do with maturity.

Edit: spleling : )

Jun 16, 2008 9:24 AM

Dec 2007
I felt that it was quite... mediocre? It doesn't do much to keep me interested, and indeed,

DigimonTamer said:
It just features lots of yelling and pointless fighting.

DigimonTamer said:
When the kids giving this anime a 10 get a little older they will see this for the mediocre/generic show that it is.

I guess it tries to be epic, but srsly speaking, the title of epic is reserved for the likes of LotR. My opinion: Overrated.
Jun 17, 2008 1:05 AM
Mar 2008
Over-rated?
TTGL is UNDER-rated. I just rate animes depending of how much do I enjoy them. If I watch the "best anime ever made" and don't enjoy it, I'll give it a low score. I watched TTGL and enjoyed it really a lot, I loved the characters and the animation, I loved everything. It's the most epic anime I have ever seen, I would give a 11/10 to TTGL if possible.
Jun 17, 2008 1:52 AM

Aug 2007
Frostea said:
I guess it tries to be epic, but srsly speaking, the title of epic is reserved for the likes of LotR. My opinion: Overrated.

Truth.

Wishy said:
Over-rated? TTGL is UNDER-rated.

How?
Jun 17, 2008 3:58 AM
Feb 2008
I get the feeling that a lot of people are saying that Gurren Lagann is overrated because they don't agree that it is the best anime of all time.

If you think of the #1 status as meaning "the best anime of all time" you are clearly misinterpreting the rating system. Nobody can declare this or any other series the "best anime of all time" any more than they can declare red the "best color of all time" or chocolate the "best ice cream flavor of all time" because these are subjective judgments that will naturally vary from person to person.

What the 9.03 rating represents is the result of a formula that compares how individuals rated their experience and enjoyment of Gurren Lagann compared to how the community as a whole has enjoyed anime as a whole (whether or not this formula is a valid measure is another debate altogether).

Topping the charts with this rating does not say:

"Gurren Lagann is the best anime there ever was,"

More accurately, its position at #1 can be more accurately interpreted as:

"Out of the people who have watched and rated Gurren Lagann, an extremely high proportion (the highest of any series on MAL) enjoyed it"

If you answer this poll that it is overrated because you personally didn't like it, or maybe you liked it but just didn't love it, please understand that the the ratings mean: not that Gurren Lagann is the best anime ever, not that MAL guarantees that you and everyone else will LOVE it, only that for every reviewer who doesn't care for the show, there are many, many others who absolutely loved it.

That being said, for my own answer to the poll, I do not feel Gurren Lagann is overrated. My personal feelings about the show (excellent, but not faultless) have little to do with this answer. Its rating speaks of the fact that many, many people enjoyed it, and based on how it made even me (veteran anime watcher, cynical nitpicker by nature) overlook its flaws and feel and truly enjoy the characters and story, I do not doubt that Gurren Lagann is indeed a show that most people will walk away from smiling.
Jun 17, 2008 3:59 AM

Jun 2008
In my opinion it's the best anime I've ever seen, and if the majority gave it a ten, then it's not overrated. Enjoyment definitely deserves a 10, characters are unique and well balanced, the story fits together perfectly with the characters and the art.

The story is really easy to understand and simple at that, the purpose wasn't really trying to create a story like Death Note, or any other top anime, it probably is focused on enjoyment and it got just that. And I mean, anime isn't fit for all ages, it mostly target teenagers and younger adults. If people tells me it's just childish, then you're not fit to watch it. The majority however are happen to be teenagers or were teenagers/young adults when they watched it which is why they gave it a 10. And if you're happen to be a teenager/young adult and still tell me you're childish, then you're trying to grow up way before the majority does. (Not necessarily a bad thing, just that you won't understand why the anime deserves a 10 among the majority) At the same time however, some adults do probably find this incredibly entertaining as well. Just because you happen to be a minority, doesn't mean the anime is overrated.

Is it really overrated to simply base on enjoyment? If the anime is focused on enjoyment (obviously base on the simple plot lines, the character designs, hell even the sound) and it got what it deserved, how would it be over-rated? Is it really overrated if a few minority feel that it is? Well, maybe to the minority, as an opinion among them, but definitely not overrated to the mass.

And the thing is, I didn't think this anime WAS generic or mediocre at all, sure the outlines is pretty average, save the world with mechs, save the girl you love with mechs, happens a lot in mech/sci fi animes anyway, yet Gurren Lagann started off with a blast and I remember precisely when Simon and Kamina was going to do *that* and defeated Viral in like the 2nd-4th episode. It was ridiculously funny when it have to be, and it can be sad when it wants to when *he* died. On tops of that, like I said before, it is the *best* anime I've seen, never before have I seen a better one, to many it does seem to be the case as well, it kinds of give me memories of Evangelion, they got such a hype during their era and a high rating at that, 'cept when I watched it, I find the artwork outdated (obviously lol) and the plot simple but weird. In the end, as above posted (cuz I was thinking so much about this post) an extremely high proportion of people who watched TTGL feels like it's a masterpiece anime therefore it is the #1 on the list, it does not necessarily mean it's the best anime ever. (There will always be people who dislike it, it's just how things are)
TachiiJun 17, 2008 4:05 AM
Jun 17, 2008 1:33 PM

Oct 2007
Something tells me that Gurren Lagaan could be the exact same show it is now, but if it wasn't made by Gainax, nobody would care.

Hooray for studio hype. Making people think mediocre shows are awesome for years and years and years.
Jun 17, 2008 2:37 PM

Aug 2007
DigimonTamer said:
Something tells me that Gurren Lagaan could be the exact same show it is now, but if it wasn't made by Gainax, nobody would care.

Hooray for studio hype. Making people think mediocre shows are awesome for years and years and years.

What you're saying doesn't make much sense, since the only other gainax show that is even in the top 30 is one of the new nge movies, and it's not like they haven't made a hell of alot of other shows.
I can name plenty of other studios that build up alot more hype around their shows than Gainax, and when the show first started airing there weren't alot of people watching it at all (at least not on mal), it's become bigger by way of people telling each other to watch it.

Jun 17, 2008 2:40 PM

Jun 2008
If you can't see behind the reason why people think it's not mediocre, then you're free to say however you want about TTGL for yourself. Just don't make up reasons for why other people think it's great. I rarely knew people judged anime based on their studios before.
TachiiJun 17, 2008 2:44 PM
Jun 19, 2008 9:28 AM
Nov 2007
One of the reasons it scores high is. a lot of people can't rate properly (not only on this anime or site). It usually contains not a fair rating 1 to 10, but only 1, 5or6 and then 10, so the avarage reaches new heights for popular anime. And I'm not saying everybody does this, but still enough to give it an avarage rating of 9.

Same deal with the first episodes of Vampire Knight on CR, of Code geass R2 on this site.

and yes it's irritating to see something so high on a list, get you all excited in advance and when you watch you go blah..
Jun 19, 2008 11:27 AM
Mar 2008
The term "people doesn't know how to rate" doesn't exist. People rates animes as they like to, if I really enjoy something I'll put a 9 or a 10. If I think it's good but I don't really enjoy it, 7 or 8. I have never enjoyed any anime like TTGL and that's why I easily put a 10 on it, and I think most people did the same as I.
Jun 19, 2008 12:36 PM
Nov 2007
Well, hate to break to you, it does. Saying that you like something and thus giving it a 10 it something completely else as actually rating the series. Even a monkey can say that he likes a banana, actually comparing it to the other bananas it ate is definitely something else.

Again, I'm not saying everybody does this, but a lot of people here and anywhere else (especially teens) do
Jun 23, 2008 1:44 AM

Jul 2007
Time to End this topic.

TTGL is the #1 rated anime on MAL.

About 3 months ago it only had 7000 members or so. Now it has over 10k, and the rating was about 8.8somthing back then. NOW it's over 9, and is the only anime over 9 on the entire site. Not only that but it stands up at # 8 on ANN.
HOWEVER, look at the stats:

8 Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (TV) 8.85 1666
1666 ratings compared to the w/e large number we have here at MAL. If you were to do some math, (which im too lazy to do), i know that it would be at the top of ANN if the people who rated it here, rated it there. Actually, you really don't even NEED to do the math. The fact is ANN has 1/6th the ratings MAL has for TTGL. Put the rest together and it'd be at the #1 slot at ANN.

Regardless of the small amount of people who seem to think it's overrated, (and YES, IT IS SMALL; look at the stats here on MAL), it is the #1 rated anime. What does that mean literally? It means that many many many many many people thought TTGL was a masterpiece.

On another note, even if some people think it blows, thats fine, that's their opinion. But guess what? Take another anime that is rated really high - PEOPLE will think it's over rated.

Saying a TV show is overrated means literally nothing. Why? Beacause facts are facts. Opinions are Opinions, and Opinions don't amount to facts. What is the fact here?

TTGL is Rated #1 on MAL, and if the same people who rated it here on MAL rated it here on ANN, It would be #1 THERE.
End.
Of.
Topic.
Jun 27, 2008 2:42 AM
Nov 2007
You're only saying what might happen if people form MAL also would vote on ANN. So what? How is this relevant to discussion if the anime is overrated?

Further saying "opions are opions" doesn't bring anything new either. If we should close a topic because of that, why don't we just go ahead and shut down the entire forum. Yeah, because people only post their opions anyway...
Saying the rating are facts is by far the stupidest thing I heard this week.
Jun 27, 2008 2:55 AM

May 2007
The popular voice speaks for itself. I know a 10-point system or bar rating aren't saying much but wherever you ask, people know that Gurren Lagann owns. If the anime is crappy, they will say so.

Everything that's popular will be declared "overrated" eventually. I find it amusing because this happen every time. The people with fewer invoices simply won’t take the fact it's well-liked in the bigger picture. See: Haruhi, Spider-Man 3, Hannah Montana, random actors and bands
Jun 27, 2008 3:17 AM

Apr 2008
The Epicness only really does show up in the last arc of the show. The previous arcs were about hot-blooded burning man's passion and kicking reason the curb and doing the impossible, and that sits with me just fine. Its not a character developmental epicness of say Twelve Kingdoms, or the thought provoking-ness of Mushishi; TTGL simply brings forth simple concepts such as believing in youself(im looking at u Shinji~) and the need to continue on, moving into tomorrow.

As for studio hype, how else do you think animes(or stuff in general) become popular? However, I enjoyed it without knowing it was by Gainax, nor did I know what was Gainax's reputation when I found out its producers.
Jun 27, 2008 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
*Some spoilers for TTGL.*

Not overrated. When I look at the top anime list on this site, a lot of people will complain that TTGL doesn't deserve that spot and offer up names like Cowboy Bebop, Mushishi, Monster, Deathnote and other works. Yes, TTGL has its flaws. So do all those other names up there.

When people call TTGL overrated, they typically fail to offer up good reasons. When asking people why TTGL isn't overrated, they act like we're obligated to give them reasons when they've given us nothing other than a claim. Screaming OVERRATED is about as credible as screaming EPIC.

So really, if someone just wants to call it overrated go ahead. general ratings of the show disagree with you and don't have any less credibility than you do seeing as how those ratings were in essence no different from your unsupported claim that it's overrated.

If you actually want to make an argument worth someone's time as to why it's overrated then please do so. I personally like hearing how people would rate it any less than a 9 on MAL's scale without biases.

Its animation is clearly of a very high quality from start to end (though its consistency will cost it points). Frame detail is high. Animation fluidity is good. Designs are unique and innovative.

Its sound is well done and the seiyuu do a good job with the characters. The BGMs and OP, ED, and insert songs were fine as they were. The sound effects were quite nicely done if you paid attention.

The story wasn't complex but it also wasn't simple. It had a plot twist and it had typical story developmental patterns. If you read into it, it actually had a lot of depth. It's just that casual fans of the work do not and cannot grasp the references the series has to the different eras of mecha animation. The whole series was a homage to past work dating back through time and summarized the styles, themes, and tendencies of mecha anime development through the past 3 decades and in the closing moments of the series became something that defined the work of this decade. As the story progressed, every phase and arc of it referenced stages of mecha anime through the ages in a chronological order.

The huge cast was under-developed as a whole but select characters (and the characters of importance) all had sufficient if not good development. Simon was developed better than the majority of main characters we see in anime. Role characters were never awkwardly forced to outperform their roles in the story like we see happen so often in anime. We had a hero character in Kamina that had his image preserved by his death. We had Yoko who was rather shallow but showed better depth and development as the story carried on. We had Nia who was a disappointment IMO but had her moments.

And the most important part is things were appropriate relative to each other. nothing was horribly and unforgivably out of place. There was a harmony to the many elements that made it all more enjoyable as a whole. Things just worked together well and in that aspect, they had a heightened strength and impact.

So really. overrated? more like you're just under-educated.
removed-userJun 27, 2008 4:25 AM
Jun 27, 2008 3:21 AM

Apr 2008
Brian333 said:

Its animation is clearly of a very high quality from start to end (though its consistency will cost it points). Frame detail is high. Animation fluidity is good. Designs are unique and innovative.

Avoid ep 4 then XP
Jun 27, 2008 6:46 AM
Nov 2007
Brian333 said:

So really. overrated? more like you're just under-educated.

An entirely sound argument why you think TTGL's nice, definitely worth a 10-rating ,and then you end it with such a stupid remark. How sad.
Jun 27, 2008 9:58 AM
Oct 2007
Neverender said:
Delete this, please.
Jun 27, 2008 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
Arntor said:
An entirely sound argument why you think TTGL's nice, definitely worth a 10-rating ,and then you end it with such a stupid remark. How sad.

First, I didn't say it was a 10. I myself didn't give it a 10. 10 in my book is perfection and as long as it has flaws, it won't be perfect. I gave it a 9 and was asking the question of how someone could give it any lower without a heavy bias.

The sad truth is that the majority of the people who are calling it overrated use the "fact" that it has a shallow story with no depth. Some people also say that works like Akira have a shallow story with no depth when that's totally not the case.

Depth is something that is only there when you have the ability to understand it. And I don't care if it's harsh, uneeded, or "stupid" in your book -- don't make false and empty claims about a piece of work without understanding it. If you're going to mock something as shallow without understanding it then really, who is the shallow one?

Perhaps it was just an uneeded cheap-shot that was born out of frustration but try and understand how often people try to degrade TTGL fans by calling us mindless drones that walk around screaming the word "EPIC."
removed-userJun 27, 2008 8:45 PM
Jun 29, 2008 10:32 PM

Feb 2008
HELL NO, If Jesus were an Anime, It would not be Gurren Lagann, but he would say that was one freaking awesome show!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Aug 5, 2008 6:08 AM

Aug 2008
The entire time I watched TTGL I was constantly hoping things would get better, the storyline would go somewhere, it wouldn't just drag on and be the same stuff. Honestly, it sort of annoys me this is ranked #1. Now, I'm not saying any of my anime deserves #1 or SHOULD be #1, but... seriously, the anime hasn't even been out for an entire year yet (it's pretty close though I'd imagine.)

Right now it's riding this giant hype train just like Death Note did when it first started airing. Eventually the hype will die off, and people will find some new anime to completely drool all over, that also doesn't deserve it's drooling. There are a million anime out there that are better than TTGL, go find them.
Aug 5, 2008 10:10 AM

Mar 2008
nope
Aug 5, 2008 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
ME-MANIA said:
There are a million anime out there that are better than TTGL, go find them.

O RLY?

1 million?

which?
Aug 5, 2008 10:03 PM

Aug 2007
Brian333 said:
ME-MANIA said:
There are a million anime out there that are better than TTGL, go find them.

O RLY?

1 million?

which?

I would also like some clarification.
Aug 7, 2008 12:54 PM
Oct 2007
ME-MANIA said:
The entire time I watched TTGL I was constantly hoping things would get better, the storyline would go somewhere, it wouldn't just drag on and be the same stuff. Honestly, it sort of annoys me this is ranked #1. Now, I'm not saying any of my anime deserves #1 or SHOULD be #1, but... seriously, the anime hasn't even been out for an entire year yet (it's pretty close though I'd imagine.)

Right now it's riding this giant hype train just like Death Note did when it first started airing. Eventually the hype will die off, and people will find some new anime to completely drool all over, that also doesn't deserve it's drooling. There are a million anime out there that are better than TTGL, go find them.

Gurren-Lagann is a "memento mori", everything has to end, take on the concept of progress. The way the dialogs deliver this idea is pretty neat. Characterization is delivered on two levels: the character and the idea behind the character. The village elder forbids Kamina from trying to break through the surface, but only because it is "his responsibility as leader of the village". Kamina's rebellion is not in defiance to authority, but him trying to fulfill a promise with his father. All of these ideas become the core to the narrative as it progresses. Doing the impossible was not so much doing the impossible as it was doing what was believed DUE TO FAILURE to be impossible. Progress was not so much a trying to destroy tradition but rather tying together the past with the future. Oppression was not so much the desire for power but rather a responsibility from those in power, from those that came before.

The show was conceived with a message close to heart. Gurren-Lagann is, like I said, a "memento mori" take on the concept of progress. The quirks of the classic "coming of age" tale such as honoring your legacy, change, breaking traditions, reciprocal individuality or burden of responsibility were only used as a way to bring this idea to a more personal level. In the end, every element in the narrative only served to deliver this idea.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

204 by Trash_Monkeyy »»
Apr 16, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

accela - Sep 29, 2007

1151 by Spiral26 »»
Apr 8, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Aug 19, 2007

174 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 1, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheWestExit - Aug 6, 2007

217 by AbyssGundyr »»
Mar 31, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

momo_ - Aug 12, 2007

157 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 26, 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.