Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 8, 2010 9:36 AM

Feb 2010
Raph95 said:
Is this some kind of yaoi? The whole episode had that shounen ai feeling... (NO, it's NOT only because of when he says that they need to do sth they cant do there. i actually lol'd then)

therefore you better check the tags before watching a show :P
Oct 8, 2010 9:41 AM

Aug 2008
Just a little observation:

The ratings for Togainu no Chi on MAL already show a load of 10's followed by a steep drop off of barely any 9's or 8's only for there to be loads of 7's and 6's.

This is something that happens with every BL anime, Junjou Romantica and Kuroshitusji being the two most recent examples. If it has BL, the fans of the genre will instantly spazz out and rate 10 across the board. While this does happen in other genres as well, it's nowhere near as pronounced anywhere else as it is in BL.

Anywho, the episode itself. Animation was the worst I've seen in years but the story is kinda interesting
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog
Oct 8, 2010 9:43 AM

Jun 2008
it was alright. not really that great in terms of animation and the blood was meh.

hopefully it'll get better
Oct 8, 2010 9:49 AM

Mar 2008
lunix3 said:
That was just made of epic epicness. ♥♥♥

I couldn't help but cry fangirl-tears of joy during the whole show. :')
I waited ages for this. <3

Much like this. I mean, come ON. This was great. Animation sucked a little, I agree, but other than that, hell yes, I'm gonna watch this and drool?
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Oct 8, 2010 10:02 AM

Jun 2008
5camp said:

The ratings for Togainu no Chi on MAL already show a load of 10's followed by a steep drop off of barely any 9's or 8's only for there to be loads of 7's and 6's.

This is something that happens with every BL anime, Junjou Romantica and Kuroshitusji being the two most recent examples. If it has BL, the fans of the genre will instantly spazz out and rate 10 across the board. While this does happen in other genres as well, it's nowhere near as pronounced anywhere else as it is in BL.

Anywho, the episode itself. Animation was the worst I've seen in years but the story is kinda interesting

The 7's and 6's are the users that watched the first episode and criticized it as an anime like they do with other shows. The 10's are all the female fangirls that start getting wet and having multiple orgasms watching a bishie yaoi looking show and give immediately a 10 no matter what.
Oct 8, 2010 10:23 AM

Jan 2009
Umm does someone know where I can find this UNCENSORED?! Damn! But great episode, Shiki is smoking! *__*
Oct 8, 2010 10:39 AM

Jun 2009
Good anime looking forward to it. And the censor took really much of the spotlight there :P

Oct 8, 2010 10:45 AM

Apr 2010
5camp said:

>rating anime on the first episode.
wat

Also, dem censors.
I was expecting a different kind of censor.
Oct 8, 2010 10:48 AM

Aug 2010
nitaroxxs said:
Umm does someone know where I can find this UNCENSORED?! Damn! But great episode, Shiki is smoking! *__*

Yes, when the DVDs come out.
Oct 8, 2010 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
Ridiculous, but the ED by Itou Kanako is epic!
Oct 8, 2010 11:21 AM

Mar 2008
I suspect there to not be much BL scenes in this anime at all. Even before this, all the H stuff was cut from the PS2 version of the game. Judging from how the animation hides the killing and the blood, there's not even hope that they'll leave the H stuff alone.

There were at least two instances in this first episode where I thought should have had H related content. The first was when Akira and Keisuke were in the room telling what happened and saying goodbye, and the second part was when Akira encounters the mysterious strong guy and while Akira had the blade up to his chin. Seriously, the mysterious guy held Akira's chin upward using his sword, so that he can see how tempting Akira's neck was. It reflected through his eyes. I even felt the lust at that moment, and I seriously hoped that he was gonna suck on Akira's neck like a vampire cause he's got the red eyes too. But disappointment never fails.
Oct 8, 2010 11:29 AM
Feb 2010
Blood is a bit too fake, but o well, finally see some blood from A-1 Pictures :p. Fake blood better than nothing :D.

But besides that, well op and ed was very nice and plot looks interesting, although a bit cliched.
Oct 8, 2010 12:32 PM

Jun 2008
Monad said:

The 7's and 6's are the users that watched the first episode and criticized it as an anime like they do with other shows. The 10's are all the female fangirls that start getting wet and having multiple orgasms watching a bishie yaoi looking show and give immediately a 10 no matter what.

Wow, what a...curious way to say things. It is actually not exactly like that. lets see... the 6 and 7 must be from people that dont enjoy blood and violence, or guys that actually think this is a yaoi, which isnt, this is shounen~ai and doesnt have yaoi scenes. And there are a lot of shounen ai that boys watch too, like Kuroshitsuji.

As a yaoi fangirl(yes iam one;D), i wouldnt give it a 10 just because i love the characters and shounen~ai. It takes more than that to give a 10. Probably those girls enjoyed the whole story.

About the "getting wet and having multiple orgasms", im sorry to disappoint you but girls are not like boys, it takes much more to stay like that. Also, if we girls have to see all the damn ecchi scenes with huge boobs and other stuff, in almost all animes, (not to mention Highschool of the dead) which is like WTF for us and we dont say a word, so
we actually deserve to have our fangirl moments watching animes with hot guys, since they are very rare.
i actually think this is an anime that can be enjoyed by boys as well, since it has good action.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 8, 2010 12:37 PM

Oct 2008
The scene transitioning felt a bit off for me. D:

7/10 just for the pretty boys and potential homolust heehee.
Oct 8, 2010 1:02 PM

Feb 2009
Pheefa said:
!!!!!! GAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!
My excitement is justified. Been waiting YEARS for this...

GRANRODEO is also my favourite band... seriously fangamsed to hell at the opening

I was really hoping to watch this live, but I was in uni at the time. Stoopid time difference...

Anyhoo..... *fangasms*

+1 =w=
I never thought that they will anime it, but they did yay!
Originaly I don`t have any ''big'' expectations of it, but i don`t care rly, its Togainu no Chi so I love it no matter how it is! <3
Not to mention the voice actors *fainths*
ShinshokuOct 8, 2010 1:05 PM
Oct 8, 2010 1:05 PM

Mar 2008
Orulyon said:

About the "getting wet and having multiple orgasms", im sorry to disappoint you but girls are not like boys, it takes much more to stay like that. Also, if we girls have to see all the damn ecchi scenes with huge boobs and other stuff, in almost all animes, (not to mention Highschool of the dead) which is like WTF for us and we dont say a word, so
we actually deserve to have our fangirl moments watching animes with hot guys, since they are very rare.
i actually think this is an anime that can be enjoyed by boys as well, since it has good action.

above is THE MOST INTELLIGENT post I have ever read on MAL!! I 100% agree, and it included everything I want to say.
nau-yOct 8, 2010 1:09 PM
Oct 8, 2010 1:05 PM

Nov 2009
personally i don't rate things on my watch list. There is nothing wrong doing so, but i just feel that there is no way you can give it a rating without the whole picture, especially one episode.

As for the show, i have not heard anything about it, and as a man i wasn't excited over the yaoi. That said, it looks like potentially a good show, but they just have not explained enough in the first episode to get any idea of the plot. Not bad if you don't compare it to the numerous better starts of this season.
Oct 8, 2010 1:31 PM

Jun 2008
Orulyon said:
Monad said:

Wow, what a...curious way to say things. It is actually not exactly like that. lets see... the 6 and 7 must be from people that dont enjoy blood and violence, or guys that actually think this is a yaoi, which isnt, this is shounen~ai and doesnt have yaoi scenes. And there are a lot of shounen ai that boys watch too, like Kuroshitsuji.

As a yaoi fangirl(yes iam one;D), i wouldnt give it a 10 just because i love the characters and shounen~ai. It takes more than that to give a 10. Probably those girls enjoyed the whole story.

You say you ain't crazy enough to just throw a 10 simply because you see bishies on the screen. Well if that is true then what is your problem? You shouldn't feel offended like you seem to be since obviously my comment doesn't involve you. Right?

Then according to you, 6 and 7 is from guys who think it's yaoi or people who didn't enjoy it. I believe you need to go and check the MAL rating. If someone disliked it completely it gives 2 and 3 not 6 and 7. So the users that give 6 and 7 are users that saw flaws but definitely aren't in any hate spree just because of the bishies. So yes they are the most logical viewers.

Orulyon said:

Goes check own rating of "Highschool of the Dead".....oh look it's a 7. Yeah am a straight male that loves seeing female flesh but it seems i still wasn't blind enough to give it a 10 just for fanservice when it was a 6 or 7.
So you see the problem here isn't if you deserve your fangirl moments, it's about considering them as a masterpiece of 10 and if am not mistaken that's what we were talking about. The rating.
Since as you say this is an anime and not a yaoi show then it's score should reflect it's quality as an anime. I can understand a yaoi show getting a 10 for being full of awesome bishies and all that, since such a show it's judged by the levels of fun male fanservice it provides and the score it gets reflects a completely different way of scoring that a normal anime. But an anime that's supposed to not fall in the hentai category has to be compared with a normal scoring system that reflects other anime and getting a 10 simply for the bishies is ridiculous.

BTW before i close the post, you do realize that boys are physically incapable of being wet and getting multiple orgasms since it's strictly a girl thing, right? Was your brain shut off when you where writing that "girls are not like boys" comment?
MonadOct 8, 2010 1:37 PM
Oct 8, 2010 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
I'm disappointed, not a bit but wholly.
I have yet to complete the game, but I played it for some time and truth be told - it was okay. At least the story wasn't rushing somewhere and thus the pace of action was quite well-done. And here? The story (or its scraps) is rushed, you can't even grasp what exactly is going on and animation is... well it looks like its tenth anniversary is right round the corner. And it applies to not the animation alone, but to the the art style altogether.
I'll give it a second chance - hopefully the second episode won't suck as much as this one did...

Oct 8, 2010 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Well the way I see it is that each individual decides the criteria for their ratings. My own ratings are purely based on enjoyment. For example, I gave Sengoku Basara a 10. Do I think it's plot is a work of genius? Definitely not, but at the end of each episode I was laughing like an idiot and anxiously waiting for the next episode like a druggie who needed a fix XD.

There are many anime series that I appreciate in terms of the sophistication of the writing, or the depth of the character, but I'm not going to rate it highly if I didn't enjoy the experience of watching it. Isn't the first purpose of anime to entertain, and not to make critics out of all of us?

So if a fangirl decides she enjoys this series enough to give it a 10, then more power to her.
Oct 8, 2010 2:28 PM

Jun 2008
@ae-i: Thanks! lol^.^

Monad said:

You say you ain't crazy enough to just throw a 10 simply because you see bishies on the screen. Well if that is true then what is your problem? You shouldn't feel offended like you seem to be since obviously my comment doesn't involve you. Right?

Then according to you, 6 and 7 is from guys who think it's yaoi or people who didn't enjoy it. I believe you need to go and check the MAL rating. If someone disliked it completely it gives 2 and 3 not 6 and 7. So the users that give 6 and 7 are users that saw flaws but definitely aren't in any hate spree just because of the bishies. So yes they are the most logical viewers.

Goes check own rating of "Highschool of the Dead".....oh look it's a 7. Yeah am a straight male that loves seeing female flesh but it seems i still wasn't blind enough to give it a 10 just for fanservice when it was a 6 or 7.
So you see the problem here isn't if you deserve your fangirl moments, it's about considering them as a masterpiece of 10 and if am not mistaken that's what we were talking about. The rating.
Since as you say this is an anime and not a yaoi show then it's score should reflect it's quality as an anime. I can understand a yaoi show getting a 10 for being full of awesome bishies and all that, since such a show it's judged by the levels of fun male fanservice it provides and the score it gets reflects a completely different way of scoring that a normal anime. But an anime that's supposed to not fall in the hentai category has to be compared with a normal scoring system that reflects other anime and getting a 10 simply for the bishies is ridiculous.

BTW before i close the post, you do realize that boys are physically incapable of being wet and getting multiple orgasms since it's strictly a girl thing, right? Was your brain shut off when you where writing that "girls are not like boys" comment?

First of al, i wasn't offended, i was simply sharing my thoughts the same way you shared yours. ofc, you could have been more gentle and not mention the part of the getting wet and orgasms. Like i said, (and u should read it again), i wouldn't give it a 10 just because im a yaoi fangirl, and i wont give it a 10 at the end, probably. It takes much more than hot bishies to give a 10 to a show, and like i said before, probably the persons who rated it 10, rated it because they also enjoyed the plot. i cant even rate it now, because i wont rate an anime in the first ep. and also, if someone decides to give it a 10 only for the bishies, that´s the persons opinion, we shouldnt CRITICIZE.

So, are we talking about anatomy now? because i dont need lessons about what a girl or a boy are able to do or not, i already know, thanks. Since you were talking about the reactions that a fangirl has, which are not quite like you described, i was referring to the fact that boys get much more carnal while watching a fanservice than us girls, otherwise there wouldn't be like 90 % of the animes with half naked girls running around, while there´s only about 10 % of shirtless guys in the animes. Im not against it, i dont criticize the fanservice, boys are actually lucky, for having so much of that, while girls have almost none, lol.
Anyway, now its my time to ask, why do you feel so offended? We are only sharing opinions, so you shared yours, i commented, that´s all, i wasnt offended, but there are hard yaoi fans out there who could have been, so it was not very nice of you to share your opinion in such a crude way. Anyway, its only my opinion, and i apologize if i made you mad.

My opinion will remain the same. and im here to enjoy the anime;D

P.S- This and my other posts are not made to offend anyone, in return, i hope to be respected too.
OrulyonOct 8, 2010 2:33 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 8, 2010 2:39 PM

May 2009
Not bad, but nothing spectacular either. Keisuke was ugh and the censors bothered me. That Shiki guy looks cool though and the opening was quite nice.
Oct 8, 2010 4:03 PM

Jan 2008
I never heard of this until today. I'm a little put off that this was based on a BL game and later manga, but since I liked what Nitroplus did with Phantom, I'll continue with this until it gets better, or until I lose interest; whichever comes first.
Oct 8, 2010 4:34 PM

Sep 2009
ae-i said:
There were at least two instances in this first episode where I thought should have had H related content.
Firstly H-related content is too much to ask from a shounen-ai show. We should consider ourselves lucky if and only if they show a small kiss scene. What I am hoping for is to get a lot of half naked hotties.

The OP and the ED weren't particularly amazing but wasn't that bad either.
Why? Why would they censor gore? Why on earth would they censor such a holy thing? The gore+plot+characters are the main reasons to adore the show but if they lower the bar of any three...it would be....*silent*
Of all the people Rin gets Jun's voice >.>

Here it goes: Oh wow!! Akira is just so damn sexy and Shiki...oh God Shiki *drools*
..and what if we get a scene of Shiki licking Akira? If not I demand a H version OVA of the show in future.

Guji next episode...maybe!! He is just so damn crazy+hot...cannot wait!

Overall 4/5
ValentilnOct 8, 2010 4:38 PM
Oct 8, 2010 4:39 PM

Apr 2009
That was interesting... pacing definitely seemed odd though.
Oct 8, 2010 5:03 PM

Dec 2009
I love it. Can't wait for more. Was it just me or was the blood just a really bright red? Hahaa. And I didn't imagine Akira's voice being so low.. O.o
Oct 8, 2010 5:16 PM

Jun 2010
interesting, but i didn't like the animation too much
Oct 8, 2010 5:59 PM

Mar 2010
Oh ? 0.0 so it can be watch by boys as well ... =D
Naruhodo sonohoko xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2010 6:01 PM

Sep 2009
yukihoshina said:
Was it just me or was the blood just a really bright red?
Nope nope too much of oxygenated blood. Maybe the producers wanted to match the color with Shiki's eyes or maybe they just don't give a damn.
btw Fortune Arterial is following the same color.
Oct 8, 2010 6:03 PM

Aug 2010
I'm going to fucking love this... not for the whole homoerotic tones... but its got some epic action going... not to mention the bloodshed... *quivers*
I'm so excited...
can't wait for the next episode...
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Oct 8, 2010 6:16 PM

Mar 2010
SPECTACULAR on of the best character intro for the ending of the episode

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 8, 2010 6:16 PM

Mar 2010
SPECTACULAR on of the best character intro for the ending of the episode

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 8, 2010 6:25 PM

Oct 2009
I really love the first episode!!

Although the animation quality was a little...plain,it didnt hinder me from thoroughly enjoying the episode. I love the op and ed,though i feel that the op has suggestive themes ("Come pierce through me!"??? lolwut XD)
And, in one still in the op,Rin reminded me of Takano Kyohei from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi no Henge. I think Rin looks more mature in the anime than in the game. Wonder if Jun will use a slightly lower tone for the anime Rin...
The other seiyuus were great too! I love Torichan as Akira <3

This anime and Bakuman are my top animes to follow this season. Hopefully, Tnc, like Bakuman, ends in 25 eps.
Oct 8, 2010 6:57 PM

Jan 2010
Lower production values than usual from A-1 Pictures? Anyway, I loved the choices of background music, they fit well and made up for the lacking OP. I think the story was quite interesting so far, especially when that guy at the end showed up. The episode kept me 100% entertained all the way through, so that's something.

And of course I love the shounen-ai feel to it :P "What if there's something I want to do that I can't do here?" Hehehe. Overall, very good episode.
Oct 8, 2010 7:00 PM

Jun 2008
ill watch this for the fights only, seems interesting enough for that.
Oct 8, 2010 7:05 PM

Dec 2008
Well, I am disappointed.

I started off with no expectations - I did watch the trailer for this a month or so ago and thought it looked interesting enough to check out, but I really had no idea what to expect.

My first impression is, of course, the poor animation. The background art is great and I don't even mind the bright blood (obviously an artistic choice, to contrast it with the rest of the grey and washed out pallette). However, the characters are drawn so badly and move so awkwardly and the angles, when they change, are just weird. For a first episode, where they should be trying to interest and impress viewers, the animation was awful.

Then, my next impression was regarding the pace. It's fast and we moved right into the main plot, which for me is usually a good thing, but it almost felt too fast here. I felt they sacrificed proper story development and background story in order to throw a bunch of hot guys together and have them fight to appease the yaoi fangirls. I don't feel any anticipation for the story because, right now, all I'm expecting for the next few episodes are bishies fighting each other with BL fanservice mixed in...and that's it.

So, disappointing beginning. I'm hoping it gets better.
Oct 8, 2010 8:04 PM

Sep 2007
Aww geez, I'm so disappointed in the animation quality. Gaaaah everyone just didn't evoke the beauty and fluid movements they did in the visual novel. ,_, Not that they moved. But still.

When I hit the end I remembered why I love Shiki so much. He is so much love. *q* I also loved how Gunzi and Kiriwar did the preview. Haha. xD
Oct 8, 2010 9:17 PM

Jun 2009
Aeterna said:
Well, I am disappointed.

My first impression is, of course, the poor animation. The background art is great and I don't even mind the bright blood (obviously an artistic choice, to contrast it with the rest of the grey and washed out pallette). However, the characters are drawn so badly and move so awkwardly and the angles, when they change, are just weird. For a first episode, where they should be trying to interest and impress viewers, the animation was awful.

So, disappointing beginning. I'm hoping it gets better.

I completely agree. Haha, they really did a clever job with the trailer :P Tricked me into thinking the animation would be amazing. Sucks since this was the one show I was actually really looking forward to in ages. And yeah, the awkwardness of the movements and really inconsistent character designs...ugh. It's like they didn't even try/were a bit amateur. Not that the animation is a big deal...it's just that it was so obvious.

Hopefully the story and characters don't end up sucking though. From what I've read of the manga, it's definitely worth checking out...although I hope all of the gushing about it that I've heard wasn't just from blind yaoi fangirls :|
Oct 8, 2010 9:55 PM

May 2010
anyone else thinks Shiki looks somewhat like Noctis from FFXIII VS?
Oct 8, 2010 11:07 PM
Jun 2009
loved the ed...
bad animation quiality...but story seems interesting...
Oct 8, 2010 11:34 PM
Jun 2010
It's amusing how everyone starts mimicking the first person who whines about the animation quality. I thought the animation looked clean and pretty, it was fine except for the op which looked like a slideshow.
Oct 8, 2010 11:45 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was bland as hell. And if this is the best the animation gets, I really worry that we'll have a slide show by episode 5. I remember the trailer being cool and stylish at the least, and I don't see any of that here. This could end up worse than Uraboku.
Oct 9, 2010 12:21 AM

Oct 2010
Like what everyone said, the animation was kinda bad. I was really expecting more from the episode but it was quite dissapointing. It wasn't too bad because you get to see blood splattering in litres and gallons. I'm waiting for all the violent bloody fight scenes in the future, hope it's not as 'censored' as the first ep.
Btw, the bishie standard didnt seem very high to me,( no overflowing pheromones or sparkly i-don't-know-what) but it's just my opinion after watching it.
Oct 9, 2010 12:55 AM

Aug 2008
Oct 9, 2010 1:03 AM

Nov 2008
Why you think animation is bad? I think it's decent, no moe-blobs or anorectic clampish guys, no ridiciolously lookin fights like in Naruto ( they're done nicely for me). Yes, a lot of close-ups, still images (low budget?) and fuckin' censorship, it may not be the level of Bakemonogatari, but it ain't the worst.
Oct 9, 2010 1:11 AM

Oct 2008
I honestly don't know why and how they put loads of money into advertising and also the different ED songs for each episode when the animation isn't good at all. That's what I think and I think it's a fact too - but of course everyone has different opinions so others might say that the animation is good.

Also I can't understand why the blood is that color. I don't like it all. I don't know why Kuroshitsuji is allowed to have realistic blood and this not :/
Oct 9, 2010 1:23 AM

Aug 2008
Snowley said:
Why you think animation is bad? I think it's decent, no moe-blobs or anorectic clampish guys, no ridiciolously lookin fights like in Naruto ( they're done nicely for me). Yes, a lot of close-ups, still images (low budget?) and fuckin' censorship, it may not be the level of Bakemonogatari, but it ain't the worst.

In talking about the animation, I mean the actual movement in the picture. Not the art style, though it is also very bland and at times poor. This isn't really even the level of some mid-budget school harem. There's little animation, what is there is awkward and of a standard of almost 20 years ago.
Oct 9, 2010 1:33 AM

Oct 2008
noteDhero said:
Snowley said:

In talking about the animation, I mean the actual movement in the picture. Not the art style, though it is also very bland and at times poor. This isn't really even the level of some mid-budget school harem. There's little animation, what is there is awkward and of a standard of almost 20 years ago.

Exactly what noteDhero says. The Bl@ster bit at the beginning had veeeeery bad animation and it pretty much continued like that throughout the episode. I don't think it's a question a budget because as I said they used (more like wasted) loads of money on promotion and the ED songs. I think they decided to spent lots of money on these things instead of the actual animation. I really hope that the animation gets better...
Oct 9, 2010 1:53 AM

Jun 2007
why so low quality animation?! :(
overall was fine accept the graphics... really disappointing, arggg the trailer had it much more detailed.
Oct 9, 2010 2:51 AM

Jun 2008
The episode is 3 out of 5.. It really wasnt THAT bad, no. Actualy quite nice, but not as good as I expected it to be.
Akiras colors are 'OSM' really, so pretty and lovely for the eyes to fangasm at. And he's 'OSM' for NOT being a whimp, but a cool manly guy that kicks ass xDDD
Shikis eyes... WTF? RED? Nonono!! T__T
And the blood was really red, like tomato juice O3O But maybe that's how it supposed to be, it depends on the art I guess. Probably they didn't want to make it look real at all.
Lets hope the animation improves, TnC deserves it.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.