MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Amagami SS Episode 14 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Amagami SS »» Amagami SS Episode 14 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Amagami SS Episode 14 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

91 71.65%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 21.26%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 3.94%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 2.36%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.79%
Voters: 127

10-08-10, 8:41 AM

definitely Aishiteru Ai, I really like your personality, your atletic way and much more than this to come=3, I see a conflict of ideas between Ai and Tsukasa, I could be wrong but I realized this,i refer the scene of the Library, but anyway i like this episode i dont hope Kiss Junichi a body region of Ai, I think it is dont combine with a history.

And Junichi you very perverted for me, I really respected your preference for boobs but I really Hate your intencion and your eyes in this scene, SAVE this scene the eyes of and expression of Ai. https://blogs.emory.edu/animec/files/2010/10/amagami-ss-14-28.jpg

I really like this part the henshim and Jump of the Ai, i think funny and beautiful demostration of atletic abilitys of Ai. And GO THE HELL Sae Boobs, I much Prefer Legs for my Ai, and in generally i much prefer legs between boobs and anyway is that.

I really like you Ai with qualities and defects and Hope nice End this Arc.

Sorry for my english it is dont good.

10-08-10, 8:56 AM

neonwave said:
Lol @ Touko reference.

I just happened to watch the Bungaku Shoujo movie a few days ago. Even the seiyuu of this Touko sounds pretty much like Hanazawa Kana, or it probably is her after all.

Agreed! In fact that was the reason why I'm look at this thread!

10-08-10, 9:02 AM
Anime Moderator
Great episode, plenty of Ai. <3

!Moderators needed! Database Guidelines Report Abuse Master of war with plasma swords.

10-08-10, 9:42 AM

I feel really hot around my ears. The conversations and events here made me kinda uneasy and embarrassed. From the library ruckus to Junichi checking out his teacher, from Miya and Junichi boob talk to the henshin, I feel more embarrassed than the characters here. Other than that, a great episode.

OP is kinda nice, lots of <3 moments. Haruka in the stairs was pretty fabulous, as well as Tsukasa's hair blowing in the wind. Lots of Ai(in swimsuit) as well. Last part of OP was the most fabulous thing I have seen in this show. Needs a clean screenshot of that.
As for Ai, I really thought she had bigger boobs. Guess that's only in the manga. Loved every moment of her in this episode. Junichi is hopeless.

So we get a date to the amusement park next episode. Guess this is where Junichi will realize his feelings since Ai seems to know her feelings now. I'm really liking this arc more and more but it's too bad I won't see chapter 3 of Love Goes On here. Hopes for chapter 4 now, especially the last part.

10-08-10, 10:10 AM

At first i thought Ai was an cold emotionless person but then i was wrong ;o

Late to say but she kinda looks like Miya

10-08-10, 12:07 PM

The only thing i want to say right now is that the OP and ED are on a whole new level from last cycle. Starting to like Ai a lot better, but that apology even made me embarrassed... -.-

Edit: I am confused as to when fabulous starting becoming a meme. >.< i am guessing i should go back to the star driver forum shouldn't I.
Modified by helur, 10-08-10, 12:13 PM

10-08-10, 12:12 PM

This episode made me not care about Ai. His teacher needs her own arc, a good fan service filled arc

10-08-10, 12:20 PM

Sucrose said:
-New OP is eww (to me)
-I want Ayatsuji's arc so badddd. We had more of her this ep ^^
-What was with the stare Ayatsuji and Nanasaki had in the library?
-Fuck Nanasaki has a good ED.

OMG you read my mind, New op is disappoint, I liked first one more, Nanasaki's ending was good, I liked it, there was so many moments when I wanted just to facepalm, especially when Junichi apologized to Nanasaki about big breast talk , well...The point is he apologized to whole swimming club and that was just so embarrassing xD

10-08-10, 12:50 PM

mowatman said:
This episode made me not care about Ai. His teacher needs her own arc, a good fan service filled arc

+1

Anyway, Ai henshin ftw

10-08-10, 1:31 PM

I laughed so hard watching this episode. Definitely one of the funniest of the season.

10-08-10, 1:49 PM

Probably the most interesting arc till now but the road is still long for them.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

10-08-10, 2:29 PM

I don't think i've ever met a guy who's like Junichi... To be honest i wouldn't even call him a guy... and yes he is childish. Aren't guys supposed to be more... um... stoic perhaps? Because i sure know that ME personally am a stoic...

10-08-10, 3:47 PM

Anyways enough lolz. This is by far the best arc in this serie. I just love the romance developments in the arc. First episode there were signs.. this was to obvious.. please.. don't.. destroy.. this.. awesome romance =(..

Nanasaki is just to cute.. ;-;

10-08-10, 5:20 PM

Kurogashi said:
yeah these girls grow on you, if i were to choose, so far i still pick haruka but karou didnt grow on me initially but after these few episodes, she was a pretty cool gal.

i dont know, the last arc with sae, i liked the least. This one is prob my 2nd liked arc after haruka's.
im guilty to just "skimming" through the sae arc well her last 2 eps.

10-08-10, 5:21 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, the new op is pretty nice too. Don't know if it was worth waiting two weeks for though. Rihoko was super cute at the after school tea club, its like talking to a brick wall. ^_^

Screw the girls I want the teacher!!! Now that Nanasaki has realized her feelings for Junichi i feel like things are going to start heating up real soon -- in a good way. ;D

10-08-10, 5:46 PM

bungaku shoujo reference made the episode amazing +1 for me.
other than that, everything was perfect, and i love ai.... and the new op too

10-08-10, 6:08 PM

kaimax said:
Something relevant yet not relevant just for the lolz
Gachi Rangers XD

10-08-10, 6:10 PM

nanasaki isnt cold to junichi as i thought she would be

10-08-10, 6:14 PM

Ah my Amagami SS is back... thank God. Ai is just so damn cute and the breast talk was hilarious... but come on Tachibana; you are lucky to be alive. Most women would of kicked his ass for his commentary. Also, Haruka, Ai, and Sae make me wish I was 2D and Kaoru would be awesome best friend/girlfriend. :)
Modified by randywmorgan17, 10-08-10, 6:25 PM

10-08-10, 7:36 PM

Yeah... the kids just happened to be there at the time~

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices