Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 21, 2012 9:45 PM

Dec 2010
I wasn't surprised. I was surprised at the hilarious sex scenes though.

Feb 21, 2012 9:53 PM
Aug 2011
Also you are way off the point. I wont deny it some 5 year old's do think like that however they eventually grow up and understand even if they dont have parents and I know some girls like that and what in the world is that "human's can love anyone brothers and cousins etc" crap, are you insane? and by the way some people need to get real cause i know that you say that it is alright even in real life but I can 100% guarrantee it you will never do it in real life.
Feb 22, 2012 4:15 AM

Jan 2012
(On answering the OP's question)

Yeah and so what? YnS without incest is much like School Days and Mirai Nikki without yandere.
---
Mar 28, 2012 12:09 AM
Jul 2011
Nothing wrong with incest imo. I like Sora as a character and I like their relationship. No I don't even have a problem with it even if it's real life. Why is it that homosexuals are accepted (or fighting for acceptance) and incest love aren't? Who are we to judge who gets to love who?
Apr 21, 2012 6:11 AM
Apr 2012
Meh, its a show, its not real. So I just see it as two people who like each other and IDGAF. Real life would be a little bit different though. lol

Also, its not hard to understand how his sister became infatuated with him, I mean he took care of her and did so much for her for so long, as they were by themselves. Not to mention that after Sora first was discharged and came back, they didnt exactly feel like brother and sister anymore, according to what Haruka said.
Apr 24, 2012 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
OShoranO said:
1) Irrelevent
2) Fap fap fap.

True story.
Nevermore ~
Jun 23, 2012 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
i dont know if i want to watch this anymore...
Jul 4, 2012 1:02 AM

May 2012
Shuhan said:

You can just watch the first 3 arcs then since the show is divided into 4 arcs and just the last one is the one that actually has incest, the other 3 he ends up with one of the other girls for each arc. Personally I actually thought that the Sora Arc aka Incest Arc was the best, lol I actually cried a little in a couple of scenes. If you actually pay attention and have an open mind you see that they really do love each other I mean Haru actually explains very well how it was that they fell in love with each other and that alone made me cry. Anyway like I said the final arc is not for everyone, you need to have an open mind and believe in true love to be able to enjoy the arc to the fullest.
Jul 15, 2012 9:33 PM

Jun 2012
TheNVS said:
Shuhan said:

You can just watch the first 3 arcs then since the show is divided into 4 arcs and just the last one is the one that actually has incest, the other 3 he ends up with one of the other girls for each arc. Personally I actually thought that the Sora Arc aka Incest Arc was the best, lol I actually cried a little in a couple of scenes. If you actually pay attention and have an open mind you see that they really do love each other I mean Haru actually explains very well how it was that they fell in love with each other and that alone made me cry. Anyway like I said the final arc is not for everyone, you need to have an open mind and believe in true love to be able to enjoy the arc to the fullest.

Lol i see what you're saying, thanks for the heads up. I just started watching it today and im gonna try and get through it all.
Jul 16, 2012 10:54 PM

May 2012
Shuhan said:
TheNVS said:
Shuhan said:

Lol i see what you're saying, thanks for the heads up. I just started watching it today and im gonna try and get through it all.

Cool, you made the right choice in watching it all, let me know if you liked it once you watch the entire series.
Jul 28, 2012 11:32 AM
Jul 2012
Yosuga No Sora is (Technically) actually very realistic. There was a study that analyzed siblings who didn't Interact/live near each other in their early stages of childhood where more likely to have incestuous relationships.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

This would explain Sora and Haru's relationship, and coupled with the early deaths of their parents, it's entirely plausible.
Dec 25, 2012 1:38 PM
Aug 2008
AnimeGenius24 said:

I abosutely disliked the series and I know that many people will disagree but I really dont understand your thinking, I mean how can you think that siblings can have a relationship like this. Sure you love your brother and/or sister however this is not a girlfriend type relationship because I have a sister and I know how you should be with your sister, like doesnt anyone use common sense around here but I wont deny that this is just anime and there is no need to get too upset about it however the people implying that there is nothing wrong with it in real life are not thinking properly and trutfully majority of the people who say that it is alright dont have a sibling and so let me ask those people this how do you know it is alright without even having a sibling.

Note: I mean no offence to anyone, I am just a guy who doesnt want this world to be worse then it already is and again im very sorry if I have offended you.

Also you are way off the point. I wont deny it some 5 year old's do think like that however they eventually grow up and understand even if they dont have parents and I know some girls like that and what in the world is that "human's can love anyone brothers and cousins etc" crap, are you insane? and by the way some people need to get real cause i know that you say that it is alright even in real life but I can 100% guarrantee it you will never do it in real life.

Err, how did you end up thinking that the watchers were ok with real life incest? No one was saying anything like that.
And 2D (anime) is not one and the same with 3D, in other worlds our real world. Those two things are different. We disagree with you because what you are saying is meaningless.
Because you know, no one is gonna kill someone just because they play FPS games right? It's the same thing.
And one more thing, people can say whatever they want to because it's their right. You shouldn't impose your opinions on other people, they can think on things by themselves.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.