Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2010 11:49 AM

Aug 2008
1) What's up with that?
2) How did you react to it?
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 6, 2010 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
KyuuAL said:
1) What's up with that?

1) Seems that they added his twin sister to his harem. The psychology behind it seems to be that, since they're twins, and their parents (according to the first episode) died, they're all alone and share a *really* close bond

2) A little too well :3

3) Yur sig got me ^-^
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Oct 8, 2010 6:54 PM

Dec 2008
1)They have no one but themselves so....
2)...feh, it's anime. You kind of see it as a norm eventually. Frighteningly enough.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Oct 9, 2010 6:10 AM

Aug 2009
Firstly: They're brothers and sisters. Who wouldn't love their brothers or sisters? [Depending who though]

Secondly [Whatever how you spell it]: It's Hot. Better than that shitty Ouran High Twincest stuff.

[Doesn't mke any sense? Meh...]
Oct 9, 2010 11:27 AM

Jun 2009
KyuuAL said:
1) What's up with that?

They are twins who lost their parents in a sudden accident so since they don't want to get separated, they moved on the place they used to live before. The main girl is fragile and had also a weak body so she gets hospitalized a lot and his brother is always there for her so you might get a clue where her sister's attraction/infatuation for his brother came from.

Also, they are genuine twins so you won't see BS like "You're not twins", "You are not really related since you have different parents", etc. you know, trying to save the anime from incestsual issues with pathetic excuses like that.

KyuuAL said:

It's a damn anime. Who cares? really?
-QuasarOct 9, 2010 11:36 AM
Oct 9, 2010 11:29 AM

Mar 2009
isnt the girl only imaginating things? it seemed like that^^

well...i didnt hear anything before that and i was...SHOCKED
i thought...aww kawaii he's protecting her from the falling bottle and then...
*chuuuuu*~~

nothing against incest in hentais but that really got me
Oct 9, 2010 12:49 PM

Oct 2009
Twincest is Wincest. I don't have a real sister so yeah, I like it.
Oct 9, 2010 12:53 PM

Apr 2010
It surprised me.

Oct 12, 2010 1:08 PM
May 2010
HitoriTomoyo said:
You kind of see it as a norm eventually. Frighteningly enough.

At first I was against the whole incest thing.
However, anime has desensitized me to the point where I find WINcest to be awesome.
Oct 12, 2010 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
I think it's yummy.
Oct 12, 2010 2:25 PM

Oct 2009
I'm positively surprised. 8)
Oct 12, 2010 2:49 PM

Aug 2010
I actually started watching this without knowing it was going to have incest in it... and I REALLY dislike incest (for my own personal reasons) but I really like the animation style, and AT FIRST it didn't seem like it was going to be all about the sex-incest... now... I'm not so sure... I hope it isn't...
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Oct 12, 2010 8:46 PM
Jan 2008
You're disgusting if you didn't get turned on by the sister.
Oct 12, 2010 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
oh snap! i gotta watch this.. i love bro - sis incest o_o...
Oct 12, 2010 8:52 PM

Mar 2010
who what where when why ok sure

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 13, 2010 9:49 AM

May 2009
twincest = wincest

i rest my case
Oct 13, 2010 10:38 AM

Apr 2008
Well, it's anime lol. I tend to like the "unusual" stuff like incest and yuri. So yeah, wincest. And yes it's hot.
Oct 13, 2010 3:53 PM

Apr 2009
1) Irrelevent
2) Fap fap fap.
Oct 13, 2010 11:50 PM

Apr 2009
*looks down to his signature*
Oct 14, 2010 12:07 AM

Sep 2010
Vudis said:

well...i didnt hear anything before that and i was...SHOCKED
i thought...aww kawaii he's protecting her from the falling bottle and then...
*chuuuuu*~~

Pretty much similar reaction, kind of a "woah what" moment at that point.

I guess it doesn't bother me in the slightest though, I'm just not sure if it's going to hold my interest or not for the rest of the episodes.
Oct 14, 2010 2:36 AM

Sep 2010
SurferDude said:
Twincest is Wincest. I don't have a real sister so yeah, I like it.

^that
Nov 2, 2010 2:45 PM

Jan 2009
incest in anime isn't really that uncommon a theme anymore, so it's not really so suprising. as far as my reaction to it? it doesn't really bother me. besides, if one could choose who they fell in love with there would be much less heartache in this world. as long as the two ppl it actually affects are fine with loving each other despite the blood relation, i feel others should just mind their own business. it's not like a brother and his sister being in love is directly harmful to anyone else.

If you could get good information so easily, ninjas wouldn't have a job, dood...
Nov 2, 2010 7:20 PM

Apr 2008
HitoriTomoyo said:
2)...feh, it's anime. You kind of see it as a norm eventually. Frighteningly enough.

Agreed. I'm very used to it so it's no big deal. It's also "coming of age" anime in that the main characters are having to deal with their raging hormones. If you don't have anyone else around, you're going to get attracted to the only other person near you. And she doesn't have her mother helping to explain her feelings, etc. But where I am right now, it's just Sora's imagination other than the flashback kiss. I don't know if that'll change as I continue but so what if it does. It's a cute series so far.
Nov 3, 2010 4:11 AM
Sep 2007
Incest is 1 thing, twincest another. Being a twin myself I was rather not happy with this turn of events and I will NOT look forward to the Sora arc (even though I do think she's cute).

I just can't imagine in what world making out with your twin brother/sister would ever be wanted D:
Nov 3, 2010 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
The incest is the least of the problems of this show, what kills it is the crappy plot and the over-cliched characters.
Nov 9, 2010 5:46 PM

Sep 2009
I think the people who will be turned off the most by it are those like myself who have a brother-sister relationship. It's impossible (for me at least) to watch something like that and NOT think of my brother and how horrifying it is to even think of such things. If you don't have a sibling of the opposite sex or are perhaps even an only child, you don't have anything to relate to and are more likely to be able to look past the taboo aspect of it and just accept it as fiction.
Nov 11, 2010 7:25 AM

Oct 2010
What of it?...I have a little sister and we both don't mind watching this. BUT it has to be in seperate rooms, at different times, and on our respective laptops.

Of course, I'm aware of the border line between real life and fiction. Although Bro-Sis incest is Wincest in anime+manga+eroge, it's definitely NOT ok to do it in real life and I would never cross that line.
Nov 20, 2010 9:45 PM

Jan 2009
Oh come on! Twins?! Tsundere main heroine?! Based on eroge?! PFFFT

It was obvious as hell there would be incest in it, for crying out loud! And that's why I started the whole thing in the first place! D: I'm literally cracking up seeing how many of you actually were surprised O_O

p.s.: I have a big brother, I still call him "бате", which literally is "onii-chan" (not to be mistaken with nii-san, aniki, ani-ue and etc., it IS onii-chan D:) and I'm a girl ;O No, I don't think of my brother when I watch that stuff D: I just want to watch all sorts of things so I can relate to all kinds of people, that's all. Besides, twincest = wincest. :D
And besides, every little girl wants to marry her big brother when she grows up xD Until her mother laughs at her and tells her it's impossible... but the girl continues even then to yell how she'll marry him no matter what, all teary and stuff XD True story, that. ^_^
Nao-staniNov 20, 2010 10:15 PM
Nov 21, 2010 12:01 PM

Aug 2010
Nao-stani said:
Oh come on! Twins?! Tsundere main heroine?! Based on eroge?! PFFFT

It was obvious as hell there would be incest in it, for crying out loud! And that's why I started the whole thing in the first place! D: I'm literally cracking up seeing how many of you actually were surprised O_O

There ARE some of us who did not know of its eroge nature... and the plot summary provided for this anime doesn't SAY anything about incestuous relationships, and the hentai tendancies... INFACT... the genres MAL has it placed under are "Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Romance" with MILD nudity... all of which I could handle... but this anime (which I still will watch... because I hate dropping anime) is WAY off...
So please, don't make overgeneralizations about this anime's viewers...

Nao-stani said:
And besides, every little girl wants to marry her big brother when she grows up xD

Hardly...
T-T
What kind of a world do you live in...?
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Nov 21, 2010 12:10 PM

Sep 2009
hoshikuzu728 said:
Nao-stani said:
And besides, every little girl wants to marry her big brother when she grows up xD

Hardly...
T-T
Nov 23, 2010 12:38 PM

Jan 2009
Lol, ok. So you think "mild nudity" is not enough of a hint, then? o_o And come on, just by scrolling down, you could clearly see the news section, where it is said that this certain VN will be animated... I don't remember if "eroge" was somewhere mentioned... But almost 95% of the Harem VNs are... well. Eroges.

Hardly...
T-T

The world of the five-year-olds maybe? Well, okay, not EVERY girl... But a good amount of girls I know were the same way... Some even mentioned something about wanting to marry their own father at that age. It's not anything uncommon. Kids don't know anything about that stuff, they don't know what's right and what's wrong. Not until the age of ten, did I know where babies come from. I always thought my father just gave my mother some pill or something, she gulped it, and POOF!! a baby D:
Nov 27, 2010 8:12 PM

Aug 2010
Nao-stani said:
Lol, ok. So you think "mild nudity" is not enough of a hint, then? o_o

Sometimes 'mild nudity' MEANS mild nudity...

Nao-stani said:
I don't remember if "eroge" was somewhere mentioned... But almost 95% of the Harem VNs are... well. Eroges.

I read the plot... not the news about it thankyouverymuch...
and well excuse me, I don't play eroge... nor am I a huge harem fan...

Nao-stani said:
The world of the five-year-olds maybe? Well, okay, not EVERY girl... But a good amount of girls I know were the same way...

You know quite a few strange girls... because I can honestly say, I know NO ONE like that... and I'm dead serious...
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Nov 30, 2010 4:02 AM

Jan 2009
Well, thankyouverymuch, next time do read the news, or at least check them out as titles. It was obvious as hell what this show is gonna be, it's your fault for not looking further in stuff. You don't have to be eroge fan to figure out that much. Japanese people are perverted. Twins means almost always twincest. I can name 4 animes just for now, and god knows how many more if I think about it.

Just how you can't understand how it is possible for a 5-year-old to want to marry her brother, at the same time I can't understand how is it possible for so many people to be surprised by the incest THAT much. Sure, you could've thought "Oh well, might be incest, but might be not, haha.", but thinking that there isn't?! In a forum I visit, everyone was all like "whoo-whoo, another incest, la-la-la" when I posted the topic about Yosuga no Sora. And I didn't have to mention it's incest, because I didn't find the need to.
Now don't get me wrong, I do like incest and etc, but I don't particularly like Yosuga no Sora. Actually, I hardly like it. It failed in many occassions but what it didn't fail at, was being quite informative about being incest. The problem is all yours for not just scrolling down. Nothing to be surprised about.

p.s.: Haha, would you look at that xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGxscyEGZls

This is the PV, posted in the Yosuga no Sora forum before it even aired: somewhere around August. It's rather... how should I say it? Incest-showy. xD So, yeah, it's you own fault and irresponsibility for not checking even the trailer. Don't blame the anime for your own irresponsibility ;) But it's okay, I see you're new to anime and perhaps are not well aware yet of the anime world. Soon, like me, you will be able to recognize the incest animes, the yuri animes, and so forth.
Nao-staniNov 30, 2010 4:34 AM
Dec 22, 2010 6:25 AM
Jan 2009
simple answer..

reads somwhere on internets, see Yosuga no Sora, see Wincest as a theme.

<watches>
Dec 27, 2010 5:17 PM
Nov 2009
Well, its anime, pretty much everyone has said this, it doesn't matter, Kiss X Sis has nothing on this anime

I dont have an opinion on incest, people should love who they love, brother, cousin, etc.. we're all humans
Jan 4, 2011 3:56 PM

Jun 2010
KyuuAL said:
1) What's up with that?

Nothing. If they are love each other, then do it, just leave me out of their lovey~dovey moments. (I don't like watching other people intimitading with each other openly in public)
KyuuAL said:

Calmly. Expected, since I knew the Yosuga game, so I expected. And got it.

Otherwise, I only have an older brother, not elder sister nor little sister, but I won't turn on her just becuse.
Feb 1, 2011 6:37 PM

Feb 2010
Incest made it all better...
Mar 23, 2011 4:55 PM

Mar 2011
hoshikuzu728 said:
Nao-stani said:
The world of the five-year-olds maybe? Well, okay, not EVERY girl... But a good amount of girls I know were the same way...

You know quite a few strange girls... because I can honestly say, I know NO ONE like that... and I'm dead serious...

Haha, I know some girls and when they were like 4-5 years old they wanted to marry their brothers too ;) And I still know our neighbour, she's VERY, VERY jealous when her older brother is playing with their cousin instead with her ^^ But it's rather cute and child-like...
Mar 23, 2011 5:04 PM

Oct 2010
Twincest Is Wincest ^ ^
Feb 21, 2012 9:38 PM
Aug 2011
I abosutely disliked the series and I know that many people will disagree but I really dont understand your thinking, I mean how can you think that siblings can have a relationship like this. Sure you love your brother and/or sister however this is not a girlfriend type relationship because I have a sister and I know how you should be with your sister, like doesnt anyone use common sense around here but I wont deny that this is just anime and there is no need to get too upset about it however the people implying that there is nothing wrong with it in real life are not thinking properly and trutfully majority of the people who say that it is alright dont have a sibling and so let me ask those people this how do you know it is alright without even having a sibling.

Note: I mean no offence to anyone, I am just a guy who doesnt want this world to be worse then it already is and again im very sorry if I have offended you.
Feb 21, 2012 9:45 PM

Dec 2010
I wasn't surprised. I was surprised at the hilarious sex scenes though.

Feb 21, 2012 9:53 PM
Aug 2011
Also you are way off the point. I wont deny it some 5 year old's do think like that however they eventually grow up and understand even if they dont have parents and I know some girls like that and what in the world is that "human's can love anyone brothers and cousins etc" crap, are you insane? and by the way some people need to get real cause i know that you say that it is alright even in real life but I can 100% guarrantee it you will never do it in real life.
Feb 22, 2012 4:15 AM

Jan 2012
(On answering the OP's question)

Yeah and so what? YnS without incest is much like School Days and Mirai Nikki without yandere.
---
Mar 28, 2012 12:09 AM
Jul 2011
Nothing wrong with incest imo. I like Sora as a character and I like their relationship. No I don't even have a problem with it even if it's real life. Why is it that homosexuals are accepted (or fighting for acceptance) and incest love aren't? Who are we to judge who gets to love who?
Apr 21, 2012 6:11 AM
Apr 2012
Meh, its a show, its not real. So I just see it as two people who like each other and IDGAF. Real life would be a little bit different though. lol

Also, its not hard to understand how his sister became infatuated with him, I mean he took care of her and did so much for her for so long, as they were by themselves. Not to mention that after Sora first was discharged and came back, they didnt exactly feel like brother and sister anymore, according to what Haruka said.
Apr 24, 2012 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
OShoranO said:
1) Irrelevent
2) Fap fap fap.

True story.
Nevermore ~
Jun 23, 2012 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
i dont know if i want to watch this anymore...
Jul 4, 2012 1:02 AM

May 2012
Shuhan said:

You can just watch the first 3 arcs then since the show is divided into 4 arcs and just the last one is the one that actually has incest, the other 3 he ends up with one of the other girls for each arc. Personally I actually thought that the Sora Arc aka Incest Arc was the best, lol I actually cried a little in a couple of scenes. If you actually pay attention and have an open mind you see that they really do love each other I mean Haru actually explains very well how it was that they fell in love with each other and that alone made me cry. Anyway like I said the final arc is not for everyone, you need to have an open mind and believe in true love to be able to enjoy the arc to the fullest.
Jul 15, 2012 9:33 PM

Jun 2012
TheNVS said:
Shuhan said:

You can just watch the first 3 arcs then since the show is divided into 4 arcs and just the last one is the one that actually has incest, the other 3 he ends up with one of the other girls for each arc. Personally I actually thought that the Sora Arc aka Incest Arc was the best, lol I actually cried a little in a couple of scenes. If you actually pay attention and have an open mind you see that they really do love each other I mean Haru actually explains very well how it was that they fell in love with each other and that alone made me cry. Anyway like I said the final arc is not for everyone, you need to have an open mind and believe in true love to be able to enjoy the arc to the fullest.

Lol i see what you're saying, thanks for the heads up. I just started watching it today and im gonna try and get through it all.
Jul 16, 2012 10:54 PM

May 2012
Shuhan said:
TheNVS said:
Shuhan said:

Lol i see what you're saying, thanks for the heads up. I just started watching it today and im gonna try and get through it all.

Cool, you made the right choice in watching it all, let me know if you liked it once you watch the entire series.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.