MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

222 69.59%
4 out of 5: Liked it

69 21.63%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 5.02%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

10 3.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.63%
Voters: 319

10-06-10, 5:00 PM

i have mixed feelings about this one. the manga flowed so much better. the whole thing just felt a bit slow. i wont be surprised if this one doesn't get a second season.

10-06-10, 5:02 PM

Well, that was cool.
I've been waiting for this since its animation announcement and it met my expectations.

10-06-10, 5:02 PM

It was pretty good, followed the first thing of the manga fairly well, but I dunno.... elci's voice kinda weirded me out a bit. I always expected something like tenma's voice from School Rumble to tell the truth.

10-06-10, 5:08 PM

"I can see the ending"
*faints at the awesomeness*

So this is the show that everybody was looking forward to and already has a second season even though the show didn't start. I must say, I was very entertained. From what I heard about Keima, he sounded like a complete dick, but he seemed very likable here. I think this premise has a lot of potential. Not exactly sure why but the whole thing seems too unique to be any kind of harem but still fits the bill of still being enjoyable entertainment. I will follow this on CR wholeheartedly.

OP was awesome. Completely in English and spasmic and everything.

(Oh my god, the guy playing Keima is in like everything.)

10-06-10, 5:09 PM

wow that was an impressive first episode, this could potentially be my favorite this season if Index, TLR, or Arakawa disappoint
Modified by Jimb0, 10-06-10, 5:23 PM

10-06-10, 5:09 PM

kisami said:
i wont be surprised if this one doesn't get a second season.
But it is already announced.

10-06-10, 5:11 PM

Wow! I enjoyed this first episode. Elsea is one hot demon. :P Really looking forward to the next episode. :)

10-06-10, 5:17 PM

Love the way the show started.
Its might be like Amagami SS with interconnected plots within each episodes XD
Finally a megane boy to look at ;)

10-06-10, 5:18 PM

Was a nice and funny start and i enjoyed it but for some reason i feel as if something is off about it. It has convinced me to catch up with the manga though. Elsee looks pretty nice animated and i can't wait for Hakua to appear if we get that far anyway

Edit: Just realised they didn't have the 5000 games more fun then the teachers lesson joke
Modified by Dan777, 10-06-10, 6:27 PM

10-06-10, 5:18 PM

First episode was great.
It followed the manga pretty well and it didn't feel rushed either.
I'm looking forward to seeing some more of Kami-sama

10-06-10, 5:31 PM

It was incredible! It follows the manga perfectly, it even keeps all the crazyness

Keima's voice sounds perfect, both for when he's sounding cool, and when he goes crazy

Elci was good too, still not the ditz I know her to be, but maybe soon

So bright and colorful i can't believe

Could not have been any better 5/5!
Love & Piece

10-06-10, 5:34 PM

Inarius said:
For sure....I don't think there will be another series to top this one this year....not even index
This and Index? Best of the year? The Thread God Only Knows.

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

10-06-10, 5:37 PM

garfield15 said:
"I can see the ending"

It might sound awesome....

until he does it every single arc :V

10-06-10, 5:40 PM

Great job of the voice actor Hiro Shimono as Keima;D
The episode was funny and the animation and ost are good, cant wait to watch more^.^
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

10-06-10, 5:41 PM

i love the manga and i will love the anime but for gods sake Keima's Voice actor does not suit the character lol

Keima himself is an egotistical smart ass who only likes the 2D world but overal lnot bad :P
Modified by TrueUchiha, 10-06-10, 5:46 PM

10-06-10, 5:46 PM

Before watching this I thought it would be just an over hyped harem, but I guess I was wrong. First episode was good enough for me to start this at a 7, though I still have my doubts over whether the upcoming characters will be good or not. The pace was nice, and nothing felt too wrong about the anime.

KingDeadKira said:
As for the adapting. It's being fairly well done. However. They skipped the opening statement with elsee and brand chief. Which isn't necessary, but I think it would've been convenient if they animated that as well. I wanted to see the demon world. But I guess we will have many opportunities in the future.
So far, very well done. Let's just hope they can continue it.
As I haven't read the manga I'm not sure if this is it, but this aired with episode 0 (mostly just the seiyuu's talking), and it seems like what you described. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1DqSgxHYY

10-06-10, 5:47 PM

TrueUchiha said:
his voice actor is best suited for adult roles (as in playing an adult in an anime)

Which is funny considering all the roles he's played as kids/teenagers/young men

10-06-10, 5:48 PM

llamaben said:
Before watching this I thought it would be just an over hyped harem, but I guess I was wrong. First episode was good enough for me to start this at a 7, though I still have my doubts over whether the upcoming characters will be good or not. The pace was nice, and nothing felt too wrong about the anime.

KingDeadKira said:
As for the adapting. It's being fairly well done. However. They skipped the opening statement with elsee and brand chief. Which isn't necessary, but I think it would've been convenient if they animated that as well. I wanted to see the demon world. But I guess we will have many opportunities in the future.
So far, very well done. Let's just hope they can continue it.
As I haven't read the manga I'm not sure if this is it, but this aired with episode 0 (mostly just the seiyuu's talking), and it seems like what you described. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1DqSgxHYY

yea its what he's talking about :P this is the beginning of ch 1 (sorta lol its a bit different)

10-06-10, 5:51 PM

MisterSaito said:
garfield15 said:
"I can see the ending"

It might sound awesome....

until he does it every single arc :V
Isn't that why it is awesome?

He knows ending for EVERYTHING!

*faints*

10-06-10, 6:04 PM

I read the manga and this was pretty good.

Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices