Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 16, 2013 10:44 AM

Sep 2012
completely different from the first season. I still like it though.
Oct 20, 2013 2:42 AM

Nov 2012
yeah.. finally.. the art is getting better.. no a lot better! XD I really love it..
hmm the onsen episode.. lol kinda funny :3
Jan 27, 2014 11:20 AM

Jun 2013
The changes they made to the eyes made the characters more beautiful, but less cute as a result. Eyes now seem a bit too expressionless.. especially Haruna in the OP; she doesn't look like the same person anymore. Rito looks so much more grown up too.

And holy shit lol their art in drawing Golden Darkness' body in the public bath scene was fucking nice (watching BD). 4 years late watching but better late than never!

Looking forward to watching Season 3 too
Sep 7, 2014 11:38 AM

Mar 2014
I'm pretty late on this but this season seems like it will be better as in less filler so thats good but I'm not sure i like the art style change yet
Dec 7, 2014 11:57 PM

Jul 2014
Its annoying that no female sees Rito as a man sometimes. Its so painful to watch if it wasn't for the females.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Dec 24, 2014 10:10 AM

Jun 2014
shit censored!
Better art, same humor!
Feb 18, 2015 5:40 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode, I like that concept of having more small stories in one episode. But I wonder who that green-haired girl is?
Mar 14, 2015 3:37 PM

Sep 2013
The art style seems to have changed dramatically (the right word should probably be improved, but it will take a while to get used to).

One thing that bothers me is that neither this episode nor the OVA episodes explain anything about oshizu suddenly gaining a human body or the appearance of Celine. Looks like I may need to read the manga/light novel after all...
May 13, 2015 1:27 PM
Dec 2014
Tetimaru said:
The art style seems to have changed dramatically (the right word should probably be improved, but it will take a while to get used to).

One thing that bothers me is that neither this episode nor the OVA episodes explain anything about oshizu suddenly gaining a human body or the appearance of Celine. Looks like I may need to read the manga/light novel after all...

Yeh this bothers me too, the two sisters and celine were introduced in the OVA episodes first but no explanation whatsoever was given in that nor the second season. Also the plot just straight up dissapeared (at least the first season had some story to follow). Really confusing for people that didnt read the source.
May 23, 2015 7:59 PM
Feb 2015
Good thing I watched this uncensored :3 well the graphics are very different, it's more more sharper. Not used to it yet but maybe j. 3-4 episodes.

Well this episode was focused on kotegawa. I wish she wasn't so obsessed with following the rules :(
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Dec 4, 2015 4:29 AM

May 2014
Yui and Yami were awsome
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 5, 2016 9:55 PM
Aug 2016
Animation:
1S › 2S
Jan 25, 2017 3:58 PM
Feb 2015
the animation is so much better than the first season
Oct 2, 2017 4:03 AM

Nov 2011
Why does this look episodic, thought we were gonna have a proper story now, this is not what i sat through that whole crap first season for :(

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 12, 2018 6:04 PM
Jul 2016
It´s been about 2 and 1/2 months since I finished the first season. Got back to watch anime when I found out the Nekopara OVA had been relased a week earlier without my notice so I saw that the other day... Oh I´ve missed this.

This season will be better I feel I feel, at least from a fanservice perspective since I watched the first season with 3 kinds of sensoring:

1. Smart (hair, towels, covering objects).
2. Thick steam (barely transparent, but enough to see if you really looked for the good stuff).
3. Bright light (no trancparency at all).

But this time it´s not just only smart sensoring... But smart half-sensoring... Clear view nip slips and full nipple action for days!
This episode already didn´t hold much back. Hilarious and a few new unintroduced characters out of nowhere to get to know. Exciting!
Didn´t care much for the OP song but the ED song was quite nice, otherwise nothing remarkable.

Happy to be back in my old routine again :D

Some voices sounds different from how I remember them though...
HilariumosisJan 12, 2018 6:27 PM
May 8, 2018 8:55 AM

Nov 2016
I'm honestly wondering how Rito can still give a fuck even tho he has seen Lala at least a dozen of times naked already.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 8, 2018 11:25 AM

Nov 2009
I'm surprised to see many people like the art change. It was really solid in season 1 but this is... well, for a start they've set the brightness to an almost painful level. It's far better than the Ova but I really miss the old art style. Only character I think sort of looks better is Darkness. Also, did the Ova leave some stuff out like when did they start calling Darkness by her first name and where'd that flower child come from?
Sep 25, 2019 7:18 AM

Jul 2015
Too bad they skipped on some parts like the introduction of Celine (human) and how ghost girl got a body

Jan 15, 2020 1:34 AM

Jan 2018
Yui Kotegawa is best girl.
Touch_Me-samaJun 15, 2020 7:00 AM
Apr 29, 2020 9:31 AM

Feb 2018
This is S2 of To Love Ru...
Nov 9, 2020 2:23 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Borderline hated to love ru, gave it another chance to see if it can redeem itself by being a bit smarter. Probably gonna drop it by the next episode, and go back to watching some highschool dxd

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 5, 2020 11:00 PM

Sep 2018
Damn, I'm loving this new art quality, was not expecting that.
Jan 10, 2022 10:21 PM

Dec 2015
what i don't get about this one for years now... watched subs of S1 when they first came out... got lucky quite a while after the ATX version of S2 popped up and somebody uploaded the OVAs... why in the flying rat's arses did Xebec hack out what seems like 3-4 MONTHS worth of in-story plotlines inbetween S1, the OVAs, and S2? did Xebec think, 'oh we'll just cut those parts of the manga entirely out of our screenwriting. it'll make folks go back and buy previously published tankobon chapters and find out what they missed!'

i know it's not in ep1 but Lala herself mentions to Rito in one scene in the first 3 eps of S2; 'You remember this place? we've been together almost a year now and this is where you said you loved me. i know it wasn't me you were saying it to back then. who were you saying it to anyways? well, i want you to know how i feel...' and bla bla bla. anyways, in S1 if you look at the seasonal cues, when cultural festivals happen in Japanese high schools and so forth... then nothing really says when stuff happened in the OVAs... well except flower viewing parties for cherry blossoms... surprisingly enough they're seasonal in the Spring! but by then, the two twin sisters are on Earth annd hijinks ensue at the party...

its been discussed more than once in this thread, but if you're a new fan of the franchise:

1 they skipped over how the ghost got an artificial body and ended up at their school.

2 skipped over how the twin little sisters ended up on Earth.

3 skipped over who the toddler plant girl is.

i really love this franchise, and i reccomend it to anybody looking for a giggle-fest, lucky lecher filled, TnA good time. but the gaping anime plot-holes always make me grit my teeth every time i come back to this franchise. :/ also, i dislike extremely episodic shows that have little to no overarching plotlines and stories to follow. except for references to previous events,
KiliianSleipnirJan 10, 2022 10:25 PM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Aug 8, 2022 11:27 PM

Aug 2021
Starting out strong with how s1 ended with the ecchi being in the bath house scene and characters returning expecting more next time
CHRONIC
Feb 5, 2023 10:41 AM
Feb 2019
Wow, the bathroom scene is amazing with that uncensored version along with the return with lots of ecchi and I really enjoyed it.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shuncchi - Dec 21, 2010

119 by bakakisima »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Dec 7, 2010

74 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Aug 6, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

icycoldpepsi - Dec 14, 2010

74 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Oct 26, 2010

68 by Seabury »»
May 1, 2023 12:14 AM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Oct 19, 2010

74 by Seabury »»
Apr 29, 2023 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.