MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai »» Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (19) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

279 66.11%
4 out of 5: Liked it

105 24.88%
3 out of 5: It was OK

31 7.35%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 0.95%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 0.71%
Voters: 422

10-03-10, 4:42 PM

Lol, that torrent's being heavily abused xD
(people downloading just keep increasing)

10-03-10, 4:54 PM

Just watched the first ep, and it was good. I didn't really like the manga when I read it (mostly because of the shitty art), but I liked this episode. I'm glad they sticked to the LN's art, it's so much better. The animation was amazing, propably the best work I've seen from AIC.

Nakamura Yuuichi is perfect as Kyousuke, but I don't really like "Azusa" as Kirino, her acting feels to unnatural. Well, I suppose it's due to not having enough experience/talent/whatever.

10-03-10, 4:57 PM

It's okay. You can now choose from Mazui AND himatsubushi.

Great episode. 5/5!

10-03-10, 5:00 PM

barneyslayer said:
It's okay. You can now choose from Mazui AND himatsubushi.

Great episode. 5/5!

i enjoyed it too, i liked how steady this anime is
I Need A Better Forum Signature, For Now Just Click Here

I Believe In hate at First sight. [Imagination, Bliss with No Cost.]

10-03-10, 5:16 PM

Not bad, not great either. It's just alright.

10-03-10, 5:16 PM

The animation was amazing.

10-03-10, 5:39 PM
Forum Moderator
I have been waiting for this Anime for some time now and i am not disappointed after this first episode.
I actually found out about this Anime because of the manga which i stumbled upon a while back, but didn't read.
So this first episode was surprising as well.
This also seems realistic to me because siblings avoiding each other and fighting amongst each other is very common and normal.
While Anime usually shows very close and romantic relationships between between brothers and sisters, which just isn't realistic at all.

Other then that Kirino seemed a bit like a tsundere except at the point where she was explaining about those eroge, at which she seemed a bit cute.
I am wondering tho why there parent's haven't found out about her modeling tho.

10-03-10, 5:47 PM

My colon wasn't ready
Ok™

10-03-10, 5:58 PM

Omg I can't wait for this to get subbed.

10-03-10, 6:01 PM

Akamitsu said:
Omg I can't wait for this to get subbed.
It's already subbed.

Awesome episode. I predict this will be a favorite of mine this season.

10-03-10, 6:02 PM

Its kind of weird when its a girl that plays those games in anime. I'm not sure how I feel about this episode but I'll watch the next episode, hopefully it will turn more interesting.

10-03-10, 6:03 PM

He he funny and good not great though. It might have the potential of being hilarious.
Liking both the main characters. Kirino is soooo cute.

10-03-10, 6:20 PM

Kirino looks amazing in the anime version :o I really like how cute the characters are, although the guy looks a little bit weird to me.

A great series, going to be one of my favourites this season. The manga version has a certain charm to it, but so does the anime :P (I haven't seen the light novel version)

I like the attitude of the main character, how he is accepting and doesn't really judge his sister.

10-03-10, 6:20 PM

Nachotee said:
Lol, that torrent's being heavily abused xD
(people downloading just keep increasing)

I know, my torrent gets slower by the bloody second!
LOL

10-03-10, 6:24 PM

It was alright... The manga and light novel had a more awkward feeling to it... which I liked. BUT I can't be "that" guy who always compare the anime to it's adaptions (which I will be anyway). It's also weird not hearing the main guy's thoughts. Well it seems really fast paced. At least I can finally see what happens after the
meeting. Since the translated Light Novel didn't go that far. The episode was OKAY... Iono, i was just expecting more you know... This light novel is what got me started actually reading Light Novels... I started w/ the manga and loved it... then I started reading the Light Novel... loved it... then found out there was going to be an anime. For the voices I think the VA for the main guy matched pretty well but something seems kind of off for Kirino. Artwise, iono I didn't think it was that good. LN>Manga>Anime. BUt I can't base it off of one episode. I think I'll rewatch this later... maybe I'm just tired, which I really am. Don't get me wrong. This is good... just not as good as I was expecting. So far, it's the second best for me this season so far. I was expecting this to be my favorite but once again Sora No Otoshimono comes out being a great adaption that actually kind of derives off the story but still comes out good in it's own way. It's also less ecchi... I can't say I like ecchi but it was apart of the series you know? Made everything more awkward between the sister and brother. I don't know why but Kirino is less cute for some reason. Okay well I spent this whole post comparing the anime to the adaptions so... yeah, I'm sorry. I guess after reading the manga several times over and reading the LN... I already knew what was going to happen so it ruined my experience? Hopefully this will jump start faster translations for the LN and manga though.

10-03-10, 6:34 PM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Awesome, I really like the role reversals. Let's hope the show continues to be this awkward/funny.

10-03-10, 6:37 PM

OH YES

Azusa x Tomoya FTFW
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.

10-03-10, 6:39 PM

Excellent start for my most anticipated anime of the fall season.
Kirino is so cute. I wish my sister would be as cute as her. LOL
Several funny scenes as well.

Look forward to the next episode.

10-03-10, 6:42 PM

This was amazing.

Kirino...omfg new potential favorite character alert. She's so adorable.

Tomoya as Kyousuke = perfect.

10-03-10, 6:46 PM

I was not ready!

Nice episode! Maybe the best anime of the season... unless things go downhill from here...

Kirino is too cute...

Tomoya as Kyousuke = Greatness.

6/5

Pages (19) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices