Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (35) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2010 1:17 AM
Sep 2010
prismheart said:

Or you're on a school network that actually blocks torrents and will hunt you down since you can't get away from them:(
Although I do find ways around it hahahahahaha.

I always have torrents running on my netbook during lectures.
(So when I'm finally off class, all my torrents are done and I'm free to watch all I want.)

And, as you mentioned, there are tons of ways around school restrictions. For example, Peerblock has .edu lists.
BeckiiOct 17, 2010 1:23 AM
Oct 17, 2010 6:58 AM

Aug 2010
Lenfried said:
prismheart said:

Or you're on a school network that actually blocks torrents and will hunt you down since you can't get away from them:(
Although I do find ways around it hahahahahaha.

I always have torrents running on my netbook during lectures.
(So when I'm finally off class, all my torrents are done and I'm free to watch all I want.)

And, as you mentioned, there are tons of ways around school restrictions. For example, Peerblock has .edu lists.

Still, I'll admit I need to become more internet saavy:)
Oct 17, 2010 7:01 AM

Jul 2010
Zalis said:
RedSuisei said:
Torrent? Go to the right place then you can even get 720p or 1080p Blu Ray rip.
720p I can understand, but 1080p? How many anime are actually animated in or worth 1080p? 1080p = mostly placebo-quality upscales, for people with 1080p monitors to feel good about their purchase, when taking 720p files at half the size and resizing them to 1080p will give roughly the same results. Okay, I can maybe see the point of 1080p on shows like Gundam 00, Macross Frontier, or Code Geass. But come on... White Album? Kiss X Sis TV? Ladies vs. Butlers? Really guys? Heck, on some shows like Magical Index or Sorakake girl, I see people questioning if they're even worth 720p, let alone 1080p. [/OT Rant]

Hey chill out mate, I myself also never thought 1080p was worth it unless for some rare titles you mentioned above, and some other mecha anime. Since I saw your name on BakaBT quite often, you should know how people's attitude towards 'best quality possible' right? I also never downloaded 1080p (unless by mistake, I've got 1080 Break Blade because I downloaded the wrong torrent) but many people won't settle fr any less than 1080p.
RedSuiseiOct 17, 2010 7:05 AM
Oct 17, 2010 7:40 AM

Aug 2007
Lenfried said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
I need to get something so I can watch anime on my tv from my computer.

My 30" monitor isn't a TV monitor. It's an actual computer monitor.

As for connecting your computer to your TV, you have so many options: S-Video, VGA, DVI, DVI-HDMI, etc. Google it.

My friend fried his computer doing it though.
Oct 17, 2010 7:53 AM

Sep 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
Lenfried said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

As for connecting your computer to your TV, you have so many options: S-Video, VGA, DVI, DVI-HDMI, etc. Google it.

Your friend is a noob. Slap him/her.
Oct 17, 2010 3:16 PM

Aug 2007
IDex said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Lenfried said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Your friend is a noob. Slap him/her.

That would be pretty hard since he's about 3500 miles away right now.
Oct 17, 2010 3:32 PM

Mar 2008
LinaInverseLover said:
not that i have seen but their video is just from the censored airing's of series that have them that they pick up since they simulcast..therefore they don't wait for the uncut version to air which usually occurs after its initial airing.

Uncensored version of a show is usually only released on the DVD of that serie.

johnkx said:
I don't see why people would hate it

Everything is free to watch unlicensed anime, except on HD
Community is not that bad
You can make groups and such

So? What's there to hate?

The companies are the ones who subbes the shows. Usually ends up with subs way worse than most sub groups.

Have region restrictions and don´do a shit about it even when they said they would.

The 2 main reasons why i hate them.

I can barely see around 10-20% of the shows i like because of "Region restrictions".

In other words. Even if i wanted to give something back i have no way to do it since i´m forced to download the shows i like anyway.

Oct 18, 2010 8:32 AM

Jul 2008
Anyien said:
LinaInverseLover said:
not that i have seen but their video is just from the censored airing's of series that have them that they pick up since they simulcast..therefore they don't wait for the uncut version to air which usually occurs after its initial airing.

Uncensored version of a show is usually only released on the DVD of that serie.

not exactly,fully uncut that shows outright everything yes but look at all the series that need to wait till later in the week for a RAW from like AT-X since they air uncut..not outright but shows a whole lot more then the earlier raw so might not get like nipples or something till the DVD's you can still get the full fanservice viewing as long as you watch a series from a group that uses that raw.
Oct 18, 2010 8:59 PM
Apr 2010
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
i read to BOO the crunchyroll they barely show an ENGLISH audio animes.

where the ENGLISH AUDIO to hear?

I don't think I've ever seen an English dub on their site.

One thing I could complain about is, you license an anime...now why don't you distribute DVDs and/or dub it?!
Oct 18, 2010 11:38 PM

Apr 2009
Tachii said:
Phyleron said:
CR earned it's bad reputation in the past. It's changed a lot, but reputations don't fade quickly.
I wonder if there are anyone able to challenge these points sufficiently.
They got away with all of the above listed and made, correction, still make profit, the end.
Oct 19, 2010 2:07 AM

Jun 2009
Naruto(:3)=Great
Cr releases Naruto(:3)= Much Greater x2 ^^

But the "license" thing the one i dislike a bit :\

Oct 19, 2010 8:00 AM

Jul 2008
I love streaming sites... <3

and CR was awesome -someday-

but when it got the sub-right and allowed only some countries to watch online and then the subbing groups' work became much worst than before i found an episode streamed subbed by them on an other site and it was freakin worse ...

I totally became to dislike them !

PM: I'm not fanatic toward people who likes CR ='3
TemaOct 19, 2010 8:04 AM
Oct 19, 2010 8:11 AM

Mar 2008
Tema said:

but when it got the sub-right and allowed only some countries to watch online and then the subbing groups' work became much worst than before i found an episode streamed subbed by them on an other site and it was freakin worse ...

Actually, CR is just a medium to host the shows.

All subbing is being done by the Anime companies that owns the rights to the Anime. So CR only takes your money so you can see the shows the same day as it´s aired on Japanese TV.

If you wait 1 or 2 more days you will get the shows for free and much better subs.

Oct 19, 2010 8:36 AM

Aug 2007
Naruto2700 said:

But the "license" thing the one i dislike a bit :

Naruto sucks on Crunchyroll because they use Viz subs.
Oct 19, 2010 8:38 AM
Jul 2010
I prefer downloading than streaming.
Oct 19, 2010 8:55 AM

Sep 2010
download > streaming
owo for me that is

Oct 20, 2010 3:01 PM

Apr 2008
I used to be a member a long time ago when it wasn't riddled with ads and that many ultra annoying fanboys and fangirls. The General forums are still okay but when you get into the popular anime forums on there, almost all of the topics are just ridiculous and way to many blatant duplicates. Like 10 topics about who is so and so going to fall in love with, in the same anime series forum...seriously it's worse than mal any-day...gag.
SevenOct 20, 2010 3:28 PM
Oct 20, 2010 3:52 PM

Apr 2009
Because of their licensing laws
Oct 20, 2010 4:33 PM

Dec 2009
edandfredyall said:
I see a lot that people hate crunchyroll. I've never actually used it but I was thinking of watching some shows on their but everyone says it's the worst thing ever. I want to know why because im kinda on the fence :/

1. People have to pay them to watch 480p or 720p videos when I can get a 1080p torrent for free somewhere else.
2. Ads are repetitive.
3. The community is filled with retards.
4. I hate streaming my anime.
etc...
Oct 20, 2010 4:36 PM

Mar 2009
I can't hate it, because I've never used it before. I prefer downloading anyway.
Oct 20, 2010 10:52 PM

Oct 2010
Streaming is already bad, but paying to stream is ridiculous.

Also, they obtained their position because of all the hard work from fansubbers, and now the way they work is like a stab in the back.

In short, people hate them because they are sell-outs who rip people off.
Oct 21, 2010 7:02 AM
Dec 2007
I used to watch all my animes from CR. Until last year or last 2 years I don't rmb, they partner up with some great company and restricted my country from streaming god damn it. I thought they were everything to me back then lol. Meh, I heard they're ripping others off not really giving the good quality. +1 to what nullredirect says :D
Oct 21, 2010 10:32 AM

Nov 2008
CR is pretty good, they are one of the only companies I can think of that helps give back to the creators for streaming, which helps keep a regular inflow of shows. Many people who have bad internet or a low d/l speed hate streaming and would rather torrent or ddl. I personally prefer torrenting or downloading just because if you search for the right sub group they usually are consistent and have good translations.
Oct 21, 2010 2:01 PM

Mar 2008
Jto182 said:
CR is pretty good, they are one of the only companies I can think of that helps give back to the creators for streaming, which helps keep a regular inflow of shows.

It´s actually the companies that buys the shows from the creators that earns anything on CR. Not the creators themself.

If i remember right, one of those creators actually went bankrupt while they where airing their shows on CR.

Jto182 said:
Many people who have bad internet or a low d/l speed hate streaming and would rather torrent or ddl.

That is one of the reasons.

But the biggest is that after CR was bought they introduced the Region lock. So if you don´t live in the US you can forget to see almost every damn show they have.

Oct 22, 2010 2:10 AM
Jan 2010
Anyien said:
Tema said:

If you wait 1 or 2 more days you will get the shows for free and much better subs.

Actually quite a few groups nowadays have worse subs than crunchyroll. If a fansub released a sub like a CR script there would be far less complaints (if any). Also adding honorifics and name order does not make good subs. Good translation and editing does. CR rarely fail at grammar and spelling, something which is all to common in current fansub groups.
Oct 22, 2010 2:19 AM

Oct 2010
iArtRx said:
Anyien said:
Tema said:

Actually quite a few groups nowadays have worse subs than crunchyroll. If a fansub released a sub like a CR script there would be far less complaints (if any). Also adding honorifics and name order does not make good subs. Good translation and editing does. CR rarely fail at grammar and spelling, something which is all to common in current fansub groups.

I hate to be that guy, but I'm sure you mean all too common, yes?

You also have a mismatch in subject/verb agreement in the same sentence. It should be CR rarely fails.

I wouldn't have bothered to be the grammar nazi, if the sentence wasn't directly chastising someone else for grammar and spelling.

Also, from my experience I've seen far more errors in CR's subs and their derivative fansubs than from other groups. Just sayin'
nullredirectOct 22, 2010 2:25 AM
Oct 22, 2010 7:03 AM
Dec 2007
nullredirect said:
iArtRx said:
Anyien said:
Tema said:

I hate to be that guy, but I'm sure you mean all too common, yes?

You also have a mismatch in subject/verb agreement in the same sentence. It should be CR rarely fails.

I wouldn't have bothered to be the grammar nazi, if the sentence wasn't directly chastising someone else for grammar and spelling.

Also, from my experience I've seen far more errors in CR's subs and their derivative fansubs than from other groups. Just sayin'
Also, he's either been extremely lucky with his shows or he just can't tell. I saw so many grammatical errors when I watched Gintama there, not to mention the jokes where butchered.

That said, it's not like fansubber are better, but at least they are not taking your money. If they actually dare charge you their work needs to be better than the amateurs, not to mention, you can't advertise yourself as HD and provide fake HD. That's just ripping people off. I'd prefer the actual DVD's then.
Leon-GunOct 22, 2010 7:07 AM

Oct 22, 2010 10:19 AM

Aug 2007
iArtRx said:
Anyien said:
Tema said:

Then you must never watch anime. Most fansubbers are better than Crunchyroll translation wise and have better subs such as fonts. Also honorifics in subs are better than not having them or actually translating them.
Oct 22, 2010 11:22 AM

Mar 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
iArtRx said:
Anyien said:
Tema said:

Then you must never watch anime. Most fansubbers are better than Crunchyroll translation wise and have better subs such as fonts. Also honorifics in subs are better than not having them or actually translating them.

TBH, "good" translations would not have ANY honorifics, that's kinda the point of a translation. Honorifics in the sub script is something only found with anime translations. And mainly due to the whole "Otaku's love Japanese" but why would you not translate the word's like brother, sister, and so on. But the honorifics itself are not used in the English language therefore should not show up in any translation.
Oct 22, 2010 11:25 AM

Sep 2010
I hate Crunchy Roll because if they license a title, it means I won't be able to buy it on DVD.

It is for this reason I don't have a beloved Aoi Hana boxset to keep me company on cold winter evenings.
Oct 22, 2010 3:04 PM
Dec 2007
maskdHollow said:

TBH, "good" translations would not have ANY honorifics, that's kinda the point of a translation. Honorifics in the sub script is something only found with anime translations. And mainly due to the whole "Otaku's love Japanese" but why would you not translate the word's like brother, sister, and so on. But the honorifics itself are not used in the English language therefore should not show up in any translation.
They shouldn't show, yes, but at the very least I expect them to be translated with the same intention. When I see "oni-chan" or "aniki" both translated to names or simply "brother" there's just something wrong there. The japanese use honorifics to show what level of respect or closeness they posses with the person and the translation has to show that as well.

And of course, fansubbers know their audience, that the people who watch fansubs have a slightly deeper love and understanding of japanese culture than the casual watcher. Obviously the casual watcher will accept the standard translation because they don't care about the culture, they just want to watch the show.

BTW, I am sensing a hint of disdain against the otaku community in a few of the comments which is frankly disgusting.

Oct 22, 2010 3:47 PM

Aug 2007
maskdHollow said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
iArtRx said:
Anyien said:
Tema said:

No a good translation would either cut them out completely or leave them in. Some honorifics cannot be translated such as san, kun, and chan. I once saw a group translate san as dear. Leaving in honorifics is the best way to go.
Oct 22, 2010 7:14 PM

Dec 2008
meh i really dislike CR because their video player really sucks (understatement), however i do have a membership to CR. despite this i still download horriblesubs or other fansub groups for the shows, i feel like if i am at least paying to stream the shows on CR then dling it to my hard drive is somewhat justified. I will also buy dvds for stuff i know is good despite having most likely already watched them via fansubs, in both ways i feel like im doin my part supporting anime outside of japan. so i guess im in some sort of grey area.
Oct 22, 2010 10:00 PM

Mar 2009
Leon-Gun said:
maskdHollow said:

They shouldn't show, yes, but at the very least I expect them to be translated with the same intention. When I see "oni-chan" or "aniki" both translated to names or simply "brother" there's just something wrong there. The japanese use honorifics to show what level of respect or closeness they posses with the person and the translation has to show that as well.

And of course, fansubbers know their audience, that the people who watch fansubs have a slightly deeper love and understanding of japanese culture than the casual watcher. Obviously the casual watcher will accept the standard translation because they don't care about the culture, they just want to watch the show.

BTW, I am sensing a hint of disdain against the otaku community in a few of the comments which is frankly disgusting.

I don't see how you took my comment that way, but sorry if I "disgusted you" but I wouldn't complain about a community that I'm a part of, if I bashed Otaku's I would have no reason being here. But at the same time you proved my point. I too enjoy the Japanese language and the honorifics and that's why I stated that they are left into anime subtitle scripts, because Otakus (like me and you) enjoy the Japanese culture. So you agreed with me, but you just didn't understand what I meant. So sorry to come off wrong, and btw, I'm not a big fan of CR, but I do depend on Funsubs just like any other fan does.
Oct 22, 2010 10:40 PM

Aug 2007
maskdHollow said:
Leon-Gun said:
maskdHollow said:

I don't see how you took my comment that way, but sorry if I "disgusted you" but I wouldn't complain about a community that I'm a part of, if I bashed Otaku's I would have no reason being here. But at the same time you proved my point. I too enjoy the Japanese language and the honorifics and that's why I stated that they are left into anime subtitle scripts, because Otakus (like me and you) enjoy the Japanese culture. So you agreed with me, but you just didn't understand what I meant. So sorry to come off wrong, and btw, I'm not a big fan of CR, but I do depend on Funsubs just like any other fan does.

Please quit calling you and others otaku. Do you even know what that means? Just because somebody likes anime and honorifics left in does not mean they are an otaku.
Oct 22, 2010 11:03 PM

Mar 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
maskdHollow said:
Leon-Gun said:
maskdHollow said:

Please quit calling you and others otaku. Do you even know what that means? Just because somebody likes anime and honorifics left in does not mean they are an otaku.

Lol, feisty bunch aren't cha? He mentioned fans who "have a slightly deeper love and understanding of japanese culture than the casual watcher."
Sorry I don't fit your standard, but that would be the reason I called them/myself "Otaku"
Oct 22, 2010 11:21 PM

Jul 2009
maskdHollow said:
Lol, feisty bunch aren't cha? He mentioned fans who "have a slightly deeper love and understanding of japanese culture than the casual watcher."
Sorry I don't fit your standard, but that would be the reason I called them/myself "Otaku"

Anime is NOT real life Japan. You're not picking up on any real customs you might think you are, you're picking up on idealized distortions of customs that anime directors happen to preach.

Plus, if you were a real otaku, you would be buying figures, overpriced DVDs, eroge, models, etc. etc. Watching more anime than a casual viewer and "having a slightly deeper love and understanding of Japanese culture than the casual watcher" does not make you an otaku. At all. In fact, I think you'd be pretty disgusted at what real otaku are like in Japan if you ever get a chance to look at one.
Oct 22, 2010 11:30 PM

Mar 2009
ARXLaevatein said:
maskdHollow said:

Anime is NOT real life Japan. You're not picking up on any real customs you might think you are, you're picking up on idealized distortions of customs that anime directors happen to preach.

Plus, if you were a real otaku, you would be buying figures, overpriced DVDs, eroge, models, etc. etc. Watching more anime than a casual viewer and "having a slightly deeper love and understanding of Japanese culture than the casual watcher" does not make you an otaku. At all. In fact, I think you'd be pretty disgusted at what real otaku are in Japan if you've ever seen them.

Okay, Okay, I give in, I'm NOT an Otaku. But why would you jump to the conclusion that I don't spend 100$'s a month on Anime figures, DVDs, Mags,Import Games, and other random merchandise, like I do, and have ever since I started watching Anime. I goto the cons and have many different groups of friends that enjoy anime as well. None of you know me but yet after my first post I've had 3 responses all "hostile" trying to talk me down, this is an odd "community" compared to most sites, I must say.
Oct 22, 2010 11:46 PM

Jul 2009
maskdHollow said:
Okay, Okay, I give in, I'm NOT an Otaku. But why would you jump to the conclusion that I don't spend 100$'s a month on Anime figures, DVDs, Mags,Import Games, and other random merchandise, like I do, and have ever since I started watching Anime. I goto the cons and have many different groups of friends that enjoy anime as well. None of you know me but yet after my first post I've had 3 responses all "hostile" trying to talk me down, this is an odd "community" compared to most sites, I must say.

Well, my apologies about the assumption, but the term 'otaku' is nothing short of an insult in Japan. Trying to use that word in a positive light doesn't work out so well, especially considering you care about the culture.

That, and you won't learn much about the culture at all through anime alone.
Oct 23, 2010 5:16 AM

Sep 2010
I love Crunchyroll and I I've been giving them money since they went legal.

Plus they gave me Gundam, Code Geass, and Reborn that is all.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 23, 2010 2:57 PM

Aug 2007
ARXLaevatein said:
maskdHollow said:

Plus, if you were a real otaku, you would be buying figures, overpriced DVDs, eroge, models, etc. etc. Watching more anime than a casual viewer and "having a slightly deeper love and understanding of Japanese culture than the casual watcher" does not make you an otaku. At all. In fact, I think you'd be pretty disgusted at what real otaku are like in Japan if you ever get a chance to look at one.

You also have to be Japanese in order to be an otaku. Anybody who calls themselves and otaku and is not Japanese is just a weeaboo.

Roloko said:
I love Crunchyroll and I I've been giving them money since they went legal.

Plus they gave me Gundam, Code Geass, and Reborn that is all.

So you're part of the problem then.
Oct 23, 2010 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
Naruto2700 said:

But the "license" thing the one i dislike a bit :

Naruto sucks on Crunchyroll because they use Viz subs.

Yea, forgot about subs.. They're not that good too, but it's understandable,right? ^_^

Oct 23, 2010 5:05 PM

Sep 2010
Leon-Gun said:

Well, I kind of agree with what you are saying... kind of...

I think that it's good to include things like honorifics in fansubs; as you say, "casual viewers" will not be able to appreciate (or more accurately, understand) those terms. Since anime is essentially a special club that only some should be allowed access to, translating subtitles as clearly and completely as possible into English is something that could compromise that exclusivity. There is a risk that anime may gain more mainstream acceptance. Something that, quite obviously, we want to prevent at all costs.

Imagine it; a nightmare world where everyone knows about anime!

It would mean that anime would have some legitimacy! How terrible would it be, if instead of arguing or trying to prove our hobby is something more than simply children's entertainment, people just thought that anyway!

I'm not sure about you, but I want anime to be as elite an interest as possible.

I don't want anime to be something that is readily available for everyone to enjoy; I want it to be something that only the entire population of Japan and myself can enjoy.

So my question is, why stop with mere honorifics? We should be trying to filter out as many people as possible, so only the select few can enjoy anime. Including honorifics is a start, but we ought to do more!

I propose that we put an end to fansubbing altogether; that way, only people who speak Japanese will be able to enjoy anime.

Since Japanese is such a difficult language to master, very few people will have the patience or the drive to learn it, for the sole purpose of being able to watch a few weird cartoons.

Then we can go back to the good old days, when only a small handful of Westerners had any knowledge of anime whatsoever! Wouldn't that be just great?

Hmm. I wonder why they would think that?
7652803101Oct 23, 2010 5:15 PM
Oct 23, 2010 7:02 PM

Jun 2007
Benevean said:
I hate Crunchy Roll because if they license a title, it means I won't be able to buy it on DVD.

It is for this reason I don't have a beloved Aoi Hana boxset to keep me company on cold winter evenings.
Gintama, Koihime Musou, Strike Witches, Heaven's Lost Property, 11eyes, Blassreiter, Linebarrels of Iron, Sora no Woto, and Tower of Druaga all beg to differ with that statement. IIRC all of those were streamed on CR during their Japanese broadcast, and they all have been or will be released on DVD/BD in North America.

Project_MkUltra[/quote said:
1. People have to pay them to watch 480p or 720p videos when I can get a 1080p torrent for free somewhere else.
But can you download 1080p within the same timeframe as CR's streams? No, you'd have to wait for Blu-Rays. Chihiro's 1080p HDTV K-On!! is about the only exception.

My only question is, "Why do people hate Crunchyroll rips so much?" On most group comments for individual shows, people always say things like "Just CR rips," "Not a real fansub group," "Doesn't even do their own TL, just rips shit from CR." If that's the standard, then shouldn't groups like Thora, niizk, KAA, Coalgirls, and every dual-audio ripper, fansub remuxer, and any other releaser that doesn't do their own translations suffer the same treatment? Of course, if MAL didn't take the myopic stance of labeling every unauthorized anime releaser a "fansub group," we might not have this problem.
Oct 23, 2010 7:27 PM

Aug 2009
i dont hate it...

. ____ .
Oct 23, 2010 7:49 PM
Dec 2007
Benevean said:
Way to blow my comments out of proportion there. You seem to be taking me for an elitist when I'm far from that. But believe what you want.

Oct 23, 2010 8:32 PM

Sep 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Benevean said:
Way to blow my comments out of proportion there. You seem to be taking me for an elitist when I'm far from that. But believe what you want.

I suppose I should apologise for that. It was my intention to poke fun at that particular viewpoint rather than to attack you personally, but that's how it turned out. I'm sorry.

Although, you did seem to have something of a cocky attitude about what you said. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but that is how I read it.

Anyway, the long and short of what I was saying is, it's better to make anime as widely available as possible.

Particularly as you seem to be concerned about people showing disdain towards Otaku. I think the best way to avoid that problem, is to help make it more accessible to people.
Oct 23, 2010 8:38 PM
Jul 2010
wardy said:
i dont see why people even say paying for high quality streams.
when you can just torrent the weekly 720p version that usually always comes out and is subbed at the same time as the 480p.
Then if your a streamer due to space on hdd issues.
1) Buy Bigger Hdd
or
2) Delete the episode after you watch

I prefer it because it helps the mangaka,Directors and Studios of the anime. Anime is going to die soon if people don't buy volumes and dvds of it.
Oct 23, 2010 8:38 PM
Jul 2010
Kinoholic said:
Because downloading > streaming no matter what the circumstance.

To Watch it legally and to help the industry so anime doesn't die
Oct 23, 2010 8:46 PM
Nov 2008
Ah, this thread.

So full of unwarranted hate.
Pages (35) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

68 by DigiCat »»
2 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

5 by Nirinbo »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Yesterday

15 by SnipeStrike »»
8 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

28 by SnipeStrike »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

23 by SnipeStrike »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.