MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

MM! Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» MM! »» MM! Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: MM! Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

92 47.42%
4 out of 5: Liked it

61 31.44%
3 out of 5: It was OK

29 14.95%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 4.12%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 2.06%
Voters: 194

10-02-10, 2:47 PM

Better than expected, and the anmation is not too bad. The Comedy is really funny and I like this sick characters.
Now for something clompletly different.

Want a response to your answer? Send me a message.

10-02-10, 2:48 PM

What the fuck did I just watch?!?!

An anime full of masochistic, traps, cross dressing, sadist, brocon, and tsundere....and that was just episode 1.

Will I go to hell for watching this???

Also:

NO, you're not seeing doubles, the one on the left is Mio from this show, the one on the right is Amae Koromo from Saki.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

10-02-10, 3:01 PM

the story is quite nice but i think it would have been better if they didnt show it all in the first episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide

10-02-10, 3:12 PM

Definitely better than I was thought it would be and started off much better than Xebec's last show(Ladies vs. Butlers). If it wasn't for a different color palette, I'd swear that Mio is a copy of Taiga from Toradora.

10-02-10, 3:19 PM

nice opening ^^

10-02-10, 4:04 PM
Forum Moderator
alexcampos said:
What the fuck did I just watch?!?!

An anime full of masochistic, traps, cross dressing, sadist, brocon, and tsundere....and that was just episode 1.

Will I go to hell for watching this???

Also:

NO, you're not seeing doubles, the one on the left is Mio from this show, the one on the right is Amae Koromo from Saki.
Nothing wrong with a few loli's.
There so many Anime characters out there that look alike, and since almost every Anime out there features a few blondes it's no wonder.
If i have to believe Anime there more blondes in Japan then in Europe.

Speaking of sadistic loli's it somehow made me think of a army of loli's coming after you to kill you.
That must be paradise for some, some how makes me think of a scene in iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia.

10-02-10, 5:07 PM

Way to start a new season, watch all the fucked up show till your mind is fucked up too.

This is the kind of show when a director has nothing else better to do then he comes up with something like this. And this is totally remind me of Akikan, god knows how much of a nightmare did I have to go through that.
"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie." - Lene Starfear

10-02-10, 5:08 PM

I really wanted to hate this but I find myself laughing uncontrollably.

It kind of reminds me of a really immature toradora.

Does this guy really have a problem??? I mean who doesn't like attention from beautiful women, even if they are inflicting pain : p

Lets see if hes turned on by getting beat up by an ugly chick.

10-02-10, 5:22 PM

I was not expecting much, but I found that this is actually funny.

Episode 1 content contains sadism, masochism, a boatload of incest, traps, crossdressing, Kyon, takanashi, ahh you name it!

Pace is fast though, so 7/10

10-02-10, 5:27 PM

great episode. the OP was good but I liked the ED more.

lol that his first love was a trap. xD

Mio reminds me of Taiga from toradora . and the girl in the club reminds me of Inami from working.

10-02-10, 5:35 PM

ZetaZeta said:
i loled, dawwww'd, and hnnnng'd

"don't look at me! ..... .. .. baka." HNNNGGGG

also, delicious trap.

Pretty much this.
This is either gonna be a *very* guilty pleasure or a LOLWTF /drop

However, epic casting may save this for me

I'm gay for a Rina Satou-voiced trap.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

10-02-10, 6:03 PM

7/10

I smirked lots of times

10-02-10, 6:11 PM

I love this show already. Mio is awesome.

10-02-10, 6:14 PM

Siva said:
Way to start a new season, watch all the fucked up show till your mind is fucked up too.
Well...The world will end in 2011

10-02-10, 6:17 PM

...makes me want to abuse that disgusting pig some more :D
I'm in.

Linalee-Stratos said:
Rhypo said:
I thought his friend's secret was that he'd be gay, didn't expect him to be a cross-dresser.
Thought the same thing.

Me too... Slightly disappointed, but I will hold onto hope for some SadoXTatsukichi moments, even if they are one-sided.

10-02-10, 6:29 PM

Marupinku said:
It was about what I expected based on the description. Overall pretty bad, but not so bad I'll quit watching.

This time around I'm actually part of the group that didn't like this anime so much as the others that did (but not part of the trolling group though, which there is none so far it seems). Anyways, I only chuckled one time, I totally saw that trap twist at the end coming, I don't like seeing the male lead get beaten up so much, it makes me feel the pain instead, (but I guess that's more of a personal thing). I also have a feeling that the characters that haven't been introduced also have weird secrets too. Which makes the anime a little unique but the male lead is what killed it for me. Everything is so opposite, where's my cliche harems? D: (Yes, like To-LoveRU) :O

So I'm going to miss out on superb voices and nice animation. =

10-02-10, 6:31 PM
Forum Moderator
MorningGlory said:
Siva said:
Wasn't that 2012?

He has a point tho till now only 2 of the Anime released this season seem interesting to me, tho not all of them are out yet and i have been waiting on some of those.

10-02-10, 6:43 PM

Aversa said:
MorningGlory said:
Siva said:
Wasn't that 2012?

He has a point tho till now only 2 of the Anime released this season seem interesting to me, tho not all of them are out yet and i have been waiting on some of those.
I suggest you to watch Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt .

10-02-10, 6:48 PM

skipped most of the episode, but what i saw made me think "shitty". This is the type of anime that lowers the quality anime in general, making me watch anime i've already finished which i dont like to do personally.

With that said i'm most definitely NOT going to continue to watch garbage like this, although this is just my opinion.

10-02-10, 6:51 PM

not bad, it was actually somewhat fun to watch ^^.
both op and ed are nice...tho i really liked ed xD

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices