MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

wow the fanservice

#1
09-26-10, 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
seriously , O.O so much fanservice . the anime is good but. >,< its not good for my eyes
 
#2
09-26-10, 4:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 397
I wanna see your boobies!!!!

boobies!!!
 
#3
09-26-10, 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
clumsyarashiyama said:
I wanna see your boobies!!!!

boobies!!!
D: go watch hentai , this is an anime
 
#4
09-29-10, 9:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1416
boobs =/= hentai

 
#5
09-29-10, 9:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2022
Excessive fanservice =/= good.
 
#6
10-01-10, 5:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
there is just toooo much fanservice O.O that makes a guy blush you know >,< or nose bleed or feel embarrassed
 
#7
10-01-10, 9:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 24
BakaKawaii said:
Excessive fanservice =/= good.


Excessive fanservice =/= bad. :P

tthammy said:
there is just toooo much fanservice O.O that makes a guy blush you know >,< or nose bleed or feel embarrassed


hah! you're a strange guy. XD
 
#8
10-01-10, 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
Shia-Neko-Chan said:
BakaKawaii said:
Excessive fanservice =/= good.


Excessive fanservice =/= bad. :P

tthammy said:
there is just toooo much fanservice O.O that makes a guy blush you know >,< or nose bleed or feel embarrassed


hah! you're a strange guy. XD


i am innocent guy !!! not strange <,< . uurgh i am 19 years old and still am like this ...
 
#9
10-01-10, 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2022
I've never really been a fan of excessive fanservice, too many anime focus on the panty shots or the jiggles and forget everything else.
And I've never understood the whole getting a nosebleed thing, I wonder if anyone actually gets them (I saw in how I met your mother one guy did)
 
10-01-10, 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 61
How can so many whine about seeing boobs? :D All in all this anime was great and for me everything was in a good balance (if you don't like gore and boobs, don't watch an anime that focuses on only these 2).
 
10-01-10, 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
lmismyl said:
How can so many whine about seeing boobs? :D All in all this anime was great and for me everything was in a good balance (if you don't like gore and boobs, don't watch an anime that focuses on only these 2).

is this gore ? >,< its not enough
 
10-20-10, 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1039
The silly fanservice ruined what could have been a pretty good show.
 
10-20-10, 4:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
I felt that the fanservice was out of place (and presented in the stupidest ways possible) considering the "plot".
 
10-20-10, 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 365
I had actually not focusing on their fanservice, maybe I'm used to it?
 
10-21-10, 5:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
Reo said:
I had actually not focusing on their fanservice, maybe I'm used to it?


i wasn t focussing it but, its kinda embarassing when someone comes to your room while watching -_-
 
10-21-10, 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 578
The fanservice was definitely way too excessive. It was just too much to ignore by the halfway point and too gratuitous to even be enjoyable.

The shitty thing is, a lot of my friends who don't usually watch anime picked up this show, and it has only reinforced the generalization that all anime degenerates into porn.
 
10-21-10, 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 365
tthammy said:

i wasn t focussing it but, its kinda embarassing when someone comes to your room while watching -_-


Yeah, that's why I pause my video and look for other websites when someone come in. lol
 
10-21-10, 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1206
BakaKawaii said:
And I've never understood the whole getting a nosebleed thing, I wonder if anyone actually gets them (I saw in how I met your mother one guy did)

My understanding of the nosebleed thing is that blood has to rush out somewhere and a guy having a boner can't count (it'll most likely be censored), so... yeah. I don't know if that's the actual reason behind the nosebleeding gimmick, but I know it's the only reason that seems to make any sense to me.

But yeah I'll cop to admit, the fanservice was definitely outright excessive depsite me actually liking it for the most part. Though I was probably tolerant of it because it had more to do with giant tits than panty-shots, the latter I would have a harder time tolerating.
 
10-21-10, 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 254
lmismyl said:
How can so many whine about seeing boobs? :D All in all this anime was great and for me everything was in a good balance (if you don't like gore and boobs, don't watch an anime that focuses on only these 2).


there is one problem with this... you want to see boobs in an anime/manga? idc cuz i want to read/watch a story, not titties bouncing all over the place (thats what a porno is for, and a real one, not hentai).

titties are all good and what-not but i watch anime/manga cuz i want people to die or make me laugh, titties are not necessary, but enjoyed when seen, but i dont go out looking for ecchi, cuz 9.9 times out of 10 that show will suck...
 
10-22-10, 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 232
Hypeathon said:
BakaKawaii said:
And I've never understood the whole getting a nosebleed thing, I wonder if anyone actually gets them (I saw in how I met your mother one guy did)

My understanding of the nosebleed thing is that blood has to rush out somewhere and a guy having a boner can't count (it'll most likely be censored), so... yeah. I don't know if that's the actual reason behind the nosebleeding gimmick, but I know it's the only reason that seems to make any sense to me.


it was a belief between women in the past japan(Edo era or whatever) that if a guy is sexually excited he'd have nosebleed.

and, "to much fanservice"? oh damn, watch Najica or Agent Aika before saiying HOTD has "too much fanservice"
 
10-22-10, 8:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 115
JV said:

and, "to much fanservice"? oh damn, watch Najica or Agent Aika before saiying HOTD has "too much fanservice"

You're suggesting to people who complained about the fanservice to go watch shows with more fanservice?
Your logic is flawed.
 
10-22-10, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 232
Kisai said:
JV said:

and, "to much fanservice"? oh damn, watch Najica or Agent Aika before saiying HOTD has "too much fanservice"

You're suggesting to people who complained about the fanservice to go watch shows with more fanservice?
Your logic is flawed.

i'm saying people should know what's real fanservice before complaining about 2 or 3 panty shots in an episode.

and what about complaining that a ecchi series has fanservice? perfect logic?
 
10-22-10, 9:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 35
I especially hate B.G.B. (big and giant boobs) factor...I mean,c'mon-Shizuka looks just weird.Saya looks especially awful in some scenes.Rei is ok i guess(i don't remember ) ,but" matrix" scene...No comments. Is there anyone like it? I don't think so...And i wonder, what mangaka and the director of anime were thinking about?

Now i know why this anime has "horror" tag. It's not because of zombies and zombie apocalypse, it's only because of B.G.B. factor...

lol
 
10-22-10, 9:31 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4334
I didn't care about the fan service in this series. It didn't take away anything from the show, it was pretty much stylish action. In all honesty of all of the "ecchi" series i've seen the fan service in this seemed to fit.

Also i thought as the series went on it really toned down.

Roll on lots of boobies in season 2.

 
10-22-10, 1:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 561
Shia-Neko-Chan said:
BakaKawaii said:
Excessive fanservice =/= good.


Excessive fanservice =/= bad. :P


+1.

I didnt understand those hate for fanservice. If you only care for "plot", c'mon, go read a book!

Sometimes I think all this hatred is merely a false moralism. I wonder if all anime were just focused on the plot... Almost all animes would be the same, changing only one or two details.
 
10-23-10, 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
Dj_bereta said:
Shia-Neko-Chan said:
BakaKawaii said:
Excessive fanservice =/= good.


Excessive fanservice =/= bad. :P


+1.

I didnt understand those hate for fanservice. If you only care for "plot", c'mon, go read a book!

Sometimes I think all this hatred is merely a false moralism. I wonder if all anime were just focused on the plot... Almost all animes would be the same, changing only one or two details.

its not a hate for fanservice, its just there is waaaay too much , and its embarassing xD
 
10-23-10, 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1206
Dj_bereta said:
I didnt understand those hate for fanservice. If you only care for "plot", c'mon, go read a book!

Not that I had a problem with the fanservice in this show, but if you only care for "fanservice", c'mon, go jack off to porn!

Yeah, see the problem? This isn't exactly a black and white issue.
 
10-23-10, 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
Hypeathon said:
Dj_bereta said:
I didnt understand those hate for fanservice. If you only care for "plot", c'mon, go read a book!

Not that I had a problem with the fanservice in this show, but if you only care for "fanservice", c'mon, go jack off to porn!

Yeah, see the problem? This isn't exactly a black and white issue.


xD , this anime isn t porn xD so puf puf fanservice away
 
10-31-10, 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 561
Ok, I understand dudes. But those tons of fanservice are natural because the illustrator of Manga, Inazuma. He made a lot of Hentai Dounjins.
 
11-02-10, 1:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
Dj_bereta said:
Ok, I understand dudes. But those tons of fanservice are natural because the illustrator of Manga, Inazuma. He made a lot of Hentai Dounjins.


oh , ok ^.^ i just say this anime kinda hmm "gives me nose bleeding " all the time. even other anime i saw so far with fanservice isnt this extreme
 
11-24-10, 9:34 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 65
Now confirmed that there's uncensored fanservice for the blu-ray/DVD

http://kirayamato04.wordpress.com/2010/11/25/i-love-dvdblu-ray-rips-highschool-of-the-dead-1-6-ecchi/
 
11-26-10, 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3264
I didn't mind the fanservice. Some of it actually made the show more entertaining, because sometimes it was just ridiculous.
 
12-01-10, 3:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 6823
Funny enough the fan service in HSOTD was suprisingly Enjoyable. :P.
http://shintai88.deviantart.com/ Just some of my artwork (Total Noob Btw)
 
12-02-10, 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 52
the anime wouldnt be the same without out it
 
12-02-10, 6:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 52
shintai88 said:
Funny enough the fan service in HSOTD was suprisingly Enjoyable. :P.

agreed dude
 
04-28-11, 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 10680
Even though I've seen several fan service anime, HOTD has way too many fan service scenes in every single episode.
 
04-28-11, 12:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3531
^you act like thats a bad thing :)

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire
 
05-15-11, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 6
I can't even watch this in my living room without being called names, pervert being the most common.

Fanservice is giving what fans want, but in this there isn't even time to want anything, they just shove it down your throath.
 
05-24-11, 8:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
its just very embarasing if someone watchs with you *blood nose*
 
06-18-11, 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
All of this is honestly discusting. Come on guys! Have some dignity! How will your future wife feel when you explain you like fan service because you want to see fictional women's boobs bounce? There should have been litterally no fan service in this anime, and then it would have been great. Instead, I am torn between a anime with good plot and characters, and not wanting to watch because all it does is shove boobs in my face.

"Don't say, 'That's the way I am-its my character.' It's your lack of character. Esto vir!-Be a man!"
- St. Josemaria Escriva

"As soon as you willfully allow a dialogue with temptation to begin, the soul is robbed of peace, just as consent to impurity destroys grace."
- St. Josemaria Escriva
 
06-25-11, 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1691
JV said:
Hypeathon said:
BakaKawaii said:
And I've never understood the whole getting a nosebleed thing, I wonder if anyone actually gets them (I saw in how I met your mother one guy did)

My understanding of the nosebleed thing is that blood has to rush out somewhere and a guy having a boner can't count (it'll most likely be censored), so... yeah. I don't know if that's the actual reason behind the nosebleeding gimmick, but I know it's the only reason that seems to make any sense to me.


it was a belief between women in the past japan(Edo era or whatever) that if a guy is sexually excited he'd have nosebleed.

and, "to much fanservice"? oh damn, watch Najica or Agent Aika before saiying HOTD has "too much fanservice"


about the nosebleed . hmm its still possible in warm weather XD
 
06-25-11, 8:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
I still feel like I must be watching the wrong anime since I always hear how it got so much fanservice and it seems rather minuscule to me.

Must be all that Studio Fantasia anime that set the bar too high.
 
07-08-11, 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2982
I think that the anime has a lot of fanservice, much of them is unnecesary
 
07-08-11, 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 416
minimiau said:
I think that the anime has a lot of fanservice, much of them is unnecesary


Amen!
 
07-08-11, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 936
fanservice is annoying, it ruins seemingly good anime
 
07-27-12, 11:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 313
Knil said:
The fanservice was definitely way too excessive. It was just too much to ignore by the halfway point and too gratuitous to even be enjoyable.

The shitty thing is, a lot of my friends who don't usually watch anime picked up this show, and it has only reinforced the generalization that all anime degenerates into porn.

funny thing is i watched this w/ a friend who is normally not into anime but once he saw the fanservice and the fact that there were zombies he was suddenly ok w/ watching some.
 
Top