Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 31, 2014 5:38 PM

Jun 2013
It was strangely entertaining for a show that focuses on one thing, sex jokes. I must admit that I liked the jokes better in the beginning, and that they got repeditive after a while.

There was basically no real story or character development at all. There were hints of romance at times, but nothing too serious I'm afraid.

Used to be a 8/10, but due to the repeditive jokes I rate this show 7/10. I'm struggling here because in all fairness the show was very entertaining, and that's what matters the most in my opinion.
Apr 7, 2014 5:44 AM

Dec 2012
For the most part, this series had hit or miss humor and usually I was laughing from the sheer absurdity of how far they took the sex jokes. Surprisingly enough when the jokes were funny, they remained fresh and never felt overused. Also the jokes rarely felt cringeworthy even if they weren't always funny (as opposed to something like 11eyes OVA). I think the situations involving Yokoshima and more so Suzu always had me roaring with laughter.

Either a 6/10 or 7/10 for this series, if I go by how hard I laughed overall then a 7 but it still felt lacking with the main focus on being as dirty as possible.
Apr 23, 2014 1:06 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ehh 2nd half the episode was pretty meh. Could have given it a 10/10 for the season but because the 2nd half of the episode pretty much choked on interesting content I had to give it a 9/10. 1st half of the episode started as usual stuff, no surprise there. However, why waste the 2nd half of the episode on short re-cap scenes of character scene entrances, the loli part, and no sex jokes.

LOL at Suzu being offered a small vibrator xD
Best part of the episode right there. That and Tsuda's dream where he has the girl's bras and they are running after him at the beach.

May 27, 2014 9:13 PM

Mar 2014
Last Episode for season 1!!
tsuda had enough and got raged on 13 lol!!
That Teacher on the Opening with dildos never got to show up in season 1... She showed up in the last episode.. what a new character.. well I think she will show up more in the next season or OVAs..
She was troubled in earthquakes with that past!? sounds legit ..
almost all characters.. are pervert..
That Yandere scene!! (need a yandere character here.. but needs romance first..)
Credits at the middle of the episode!!
Flashback scenes!!
"What the f*ck is this" is what he said after that souvenir haha!! (reaction priceless!!)
I think sensei was pissed off in that scene !!
Didn't know Tsuda was a bra maniac in that scene.. (just kidding !!)
A life of a stalker.. ("no scoop, no life!!" WTF!)
Mitsumi's story just became a supernatural one...
Well That Ending!! it was nice!!!

Conclusion , Season 1 was a worth while to watch .. mainly because of its unusual sexual jokes ! that I can't determine if its getting funnier or lame!! nonetheless , it was fun to watch!! characters needs developments also..
Forward to Season 2!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2014 2:42 PM

Dec 2013
Too much pervs in this anime, dunno if I will watch s2. Sometimes it was funny though 6/10.
Nov 3, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2014
I love this show. And was SUPER sad that it was ending.
but then what do I discover? That theres an OVA, AND A SECOND SEASON. ANDDDD A SECOND SEASON OVA!
OH MAN IM EXCITED.

As for the episode its self... WTF?
That was a terrible last episode. Though I like the new robot tinkerer.
And once and for all, Hata-san is the best character.
ON TO THE OVAs!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 15, 2014 1:57 AM

Sep 2013
In the ending song, the girl with the pink hair, what character is she suppose to be?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Dec 22, 2014 2:14 AM
Sep 2014
Great show, after few days of serious shows, this one was perfect.
Even tho it would be better if some jokes were more "metaforical" , i still laughted so hard on some scenes.
Those "staff" comments were also fun. Art is topnotch, as it was expected, characters are well designed, voice acting were perfect, except Tsuda, he was kinda "meh".
I liked how there was no romance in this season and just pure comedy.
Dec 25, 2014 9:46 PM

Dec 2014
A really mediocre anime.
Oct 19, 2015 9:57 PM

Mar 2015
To be honest that kind of mediocre anime... with too much sex jokes and the best parts being only Hata's and Suzu's scenes.

I'd have rated this 6 or 7, but Suzu made this anime an 8, despite her lack of appearance.

Not so much plot, just throwing some one shots and sex jokes around and Suzu and Tsuda is the only sane people around. Oh and that judo girl.

Also that Judo girl seems to have feelings for Tsuda... although my ship for Suzu x Tsuda is not sinking ever! Especially since they have the same reaction and some traits. They really paired well together.

Jan 18, 2016 3:32 AM

Aug 2014
This anime was funny in first few episodes, the farther the worse it gets and last episode I just watched to finish this anime :/
Maybe I am just not in mood for this type, but I won't watch second season now :/
I did not like this cut out short scenes that make each episode.

I gave it 7/10 because it was still nice anime, but after this downhill I think I should give it 6 6.5 if possible.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 9, 2016 8:17 AM

Jun 2015
Mushroom - Turtle - Peach. A Super Mario reference?

Overall, not bad. Too much sex jokes for my taste, and too few things to actually show. I still think this anime would be a lot better as ecchi.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Apr 22, 2016 10:28 PM

Jan 2016
That was a strange episode...
May 15, 2016 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
Everything ends in a whirlwind of wacky things but nice. Original narration that proves to be a great collection of more or less personalized keepsakes from their respective characters. The series started well, with mixed humor in situations and dialogues rich double senses, but in the end it has come inexorably to only have somewhat vulgar dialogues and situations and with few truly skits. However, in the end, the narrative remains in the safety zone, without resulting in rough situations, so I'm satisfied, then every time I see this anime, I always feel a bit homesick, especially for the characters.

7/10
May 16, 2016 12:39 AM

Oct 2013
Nice and simple finale, need more romance in this !

Overall score 7/10
Jun 8, 2016 9:33 AM

Jul 2013
The novelty of the crude humor wore off pretty quickly. There's a good joke here and there but overall this was very mediocre.
Jun 11, 2016 6:51 AM

Jan 2015
Nice episode with annoying recaps if you waited for it to end to watch it in one go and if only watched it as a week anime that would be fine :3

I <3 SYD

Can't wait to watch the OVA and Season 2 ;3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Dec 6, 2016 2:12 AM

Mar 2014
Surely this was from the pure perspective of Tsuda, and how he wants the people around him to act.

7/10
Apr 30, 2017 3:46 PM

Sep 2013
Let down of a final episode. The first half was good, but the second half...ugh. They did clip summaries in the final episode?? Seriously?? That was just lazy. And the mock preview for that dumbass monkey show...I would much rather have seen the characters with whom we had grown familiar during the past 12 episodes.

Still, this episode didn't kill my enjoyment of the series as a whole.

8/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 7, 2017 2:07 AM

Oct 2015
Like Gintama this anime had so many dirty and sexual jokes, some were good some were EH very bad but it was a good harem. 6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 26, 2017 10:07 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
well, it was entertaining but the jokes overall was a huge mixbag... i liked most of the characters tho

6/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 7, 2018 11:53 PM

May 2014
Well, this was the start of a fun ride! I'm surprised that despite every single joke being sex related, the humour didn't get old (at least to me). Characters were a lot of fun and I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to more!

8/10
Feb 17, 2018 2:00 AM

Apr 2013
Despite it all just being dirty jokes, it was still quite enjoyable for me. The characters were also quite fitting. Looking forward to the next season. 8/10
Aug 11, 2020 1:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Goddamned! Even in the last episode this series kept its best to be funny. Ofc they were all hella funny and cute in the same time! Not to mention the new character. She was so fuckin late to brought more joy! Oh, man, poor her! She had every scene in the opening. But only get a proper screen time on a miserable last episode. This series never missed the chance to kept my smile! Her personality? For fuck sake, its pretty same with everyone. But, she was kinda extreme, using that sex toy in public and enjoyed it. The fuck girl? Poor Suzu having a friend like her! I guess its the right choice to put her in this last miserable episode! Lol.

There was some weird missed scenes. The magical girl in the real end, and the sister story in the end of the first sequence. Idk if that was intentionally or not. Whatever. Lol. Atleast the last one was a great reasonal to wasted your time to enjoyed the last moment together with SYD! Sorry, not the last one, considering this series still had a ton continuations in its way.

Yeah 8/10 must be enough. Okay. Lets move on to its OVA, shall me???
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 9, 2021 9:28 PM

Aug 2018
Decent episode, wasnt as funny as the others but still not bad. I enjoyed this season lots!

Jul 20, 2022 2:37 AM

Sep 2018
The repetitive use of the crude humor may or may not have run it's course at the end of the show, but that was quite a funny series, especially the way it played with it's tropes. Easily the most dirty jokes I've seen in an anime as well. 8/10.
Feb 1, 2023 10:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
How it ended around the halfway point with Tsuda's younger sister would've make for a more conclusive-feeling ending to the season imo. But it's okay, there's a lot more ahead, so any bittersweet goodbyes are not needed. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 31, 2023 12:44 PM
Sep 2022
Pretty good anime and fuck FFandMMfan for his toxic behavior against us Seitokai Yakindomo fans! He literally shitted on Seitokai for its high usage of sex jokes yet loves Panty & Stocking and gives it an 8/10 which even has more dirtier sexual humor and he says that this panders to perverts yet gave Fairy Tail which panders to perverts worse a 6/10. He also gave Monster Musume an 8 and yet he has the sheer fucking audacity to say Seitokai Yakindomo panders to immature, degenerate perverts! He is one of the most hypocritical elitists I've ever seen! Monster Musume has lots of sexual fetishes, more dirtier humor and lots of fanservice and yet he bitches about Seitokai! he's a fucking sad man seriously!
AkihitoZero1224Dec 31, 2023 12:57 PM
Feb 19, 9:32 AM
May 2021
This anime was gold, loved it lol. Glad it has more episodes after this
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any good?

Mr-Yoshi - Mar 6

11 by veseny »»
Mar 8, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 17, 2010

179 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jul 3, 2010

286 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:30 AM

» Wow FFandMMfan's hate for this anime was really toxic

AkihitoZero1224 - Dec 31, 2023

12 by Saynarra »»
Jan 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Aug 21, 2010

142 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.