Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 23, 2010 5:14 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the show ends with a giant question mark at the end (literally). All in all, I thought this final ep was pretty awesome. Very predictable yes, but still awesome.

Screenshots:
ChuckySep 23, 2010 5:28 AM
Sep 23, 2010 5:32 AM

Sep 2007
Really loved this episode ...
And this series so far.
Need a second season, yep !
Sep 23, 2010 6:21 AM

Nov 2009
To be continued?

I do hope there will be a continuation of this series. So much action from beginning to end. This was a very good series to me and I really enjoyed it all the way through. :D
Sep 23, 2010 6:37 AM
Nov 2007
Well, im glad this is finally over.
The idea was bad in its root but i had some hopes for it to turn out not half bad (i was wrong).
With Bones shoving their "Friendship is power" shit everywhere made this stupid, for example in this episode Joe had a chance to end everything as in beat Koggor and save everyone at the cost of only his own life (AKA not that big of a price to pay) instead the crying of a slutty girl changed his mind because she is such a slut and spoiled kid that she cant live without what she wants.
God damn it Bones why do you have to be so stupid and ruin everything...
Sep 23, 2010 7:24 AM

Jun 2009
Ehh I don't think I want another season. This one season is already enough for me. Also Joey looks badass in red. The ending kinda remind of Soul Eater. Well whatever. This series has been fun for me to watch, even though its a bit childish but its enjoyable, for me.

Sep 23, 2010 7:37 AM

Apr 2010
one word.. AWESOME!! they made a very predictable cliche episode into one full of epicness and awesome.. many shows nowadays mostly fail doing the endings right, but I have no complaints whatsoever with what they did on the ending.. I'll remember Heroman as the show that I started to watch just for the lols, but ended up being amazed instead..

Joey is kick-ass in this episode, and I can say he looked cool for once.. XD
The drama part in the episode is really done well, and didn't had me take the usual annoyed feeling I get when this parts comes up during the final epsiodes..
And about the final ability they used, I really thought it would be some kind of transformation where Joey and Heroman would merge, but a beam is fine too..

haha, the questionable ending got me laughing there.. seems like a new season is not yet confirmed, but having that part added seems to make a new season more plausible.. still a new season is very welcome for me..

HEROMAN!! FINISH!! :D
Sep 23, 2010 7:44 AM

Apr 2010
Definitely would like a 2nd season. I really enjoyed this show the more I watched it. Cheesy super-hero goodness to make me warm and fuzzy on a thursday morning.
Sep 23, 2010 8:10 AM

Sep 2008
A Dr.Minami robot version (lol at the hairsyle)

To Be Continued?

Didn't expect a O' Beam atk at the end.
Overall 8/10
• † Trevor Asuka Shinn † •
Sep 23, 2010 8:35 AM

Feb 2008
typical comic book ending with the usual "evil still exists" cliff hanger. it was a fairly ok show, so at least it deserves a seven.
Sep 23, 2010 8:52 AM

Sep 2009
man this was such an awesome show. 8/10

Then bg song when he did the O'Spark was kinda cool.

And what's this? To be continued?

Ow, HELL YEAH! I'm all for a second season!
Sep 23, 2010 9:11 AM

Jan 2009
PLEASE NO. BONES, DON'T MAKE ME WATCH ANOTHER 26 EPISODES OF HEROMAN. NOOOOOOO.

On a side note, this girl never showed up (from the opening):

Did she show up? I don't recall her...
IaMP with me.
Sep 23, 2010 9:38 AM

Feb 2009
I would have liked it if Joey was the one who dealt the last blow there. Trans-Am Joey looks awesome. I kinda didn't like the pandering talk with everyone. You're all in the middle of an apocalypse and you're talking about heroes and being together? ._.
Never expected that the new ability involved Heroman's pose emitting the attack. But it was awesome though. The ending was nice and it hints a second season but I don't think so. Second season or not, I'll still watch it. This has been an enjoyable ride. The show is cliched to the last detail but if you ignore it, the show is fun to watch. A good 8/10 for me.

Now for the upcomingr Bones show next season, Star Driver and the next Marvel show, Iron Man.

What happened to Will though? :/
Sep 23, 2010 9:44 AM

Feb 2010
why joey did'nt use his new power at the end ? :X
belatkuro said:

What happened to Will though? :/

dead ? his sister doesn't care about him x'D
Sep 23, 2010 10:19 AM

Feb 2010
Yeah what happened to Will? XD...
and there may be a 2nd season..
Sep 23, 2010 10:42 AM

Sep 2009
WTF How come child lina and Joey stilll wore the same clothes. i mean draw some variety for god sake.

Also the whole yoai screenshot of heroman stopping Joey pissed me off. i hoped for an evolved joey and cockroach dude final boss fight, not lets love each other, power up, win ending.
Sep 23, 2010 11:46 AM

Sep 2010
I was quite happy with the entire Heroman series 9/10 and I'm glad that there is going to be a second series! As for the people complaining, Haters gonna' Hate!! =3
Sep 23, 2010 11:54 AM

Oct 2009
I'll give this show a 7/10

The ending kind of disappointed me, I thought it would show what happened to everyone and what they're doing now...but it looks like it's hinting at a 2nd season instead.

I kind of don't want a 2nd season. D: Maybe if they aired it like a year or more from now...then I'd be ready to watch more Heroman. But I don't see how anything that scientist will do could be more powerful than the last battle.

Also, I was expecting Heroman to disappear at the end, or just turn back into a regular toy.
Sep 23, 2010 12:40 PM

Nov 2009
1. Agreed. They have time to include Dr. minami and have pretty screenshots, but they left will dying on the battlefield. Shesh they were most likely all staring down at him from the cliff.
nesfe said:
WTF How come child lina and Joey stilll wore the same clothes. i mean draw some variety for god sake. Also the whole yoai screenshot of heroman stopping Joey pissed me off.
Yeah. i was so friggin pumped to see Joey go badass and we got that. How the hell did he get there anyways?
3. The O ring attack was... stupid. Usually the first time something like that happens i can enjoy it and then think in retrospect how bad it was. With this show i have adjusted to just bypass the enjoy part.
The series was fine. There was a cute couple, good battle animations. However, the arcs about the Skrugg were pretty cliche and really bad story wise. There was a lot of things that didn't make sense, and that added on top of those two.

i give this 6 "HEROMAN"'s! out of 10 "JOEY"'s.
Sep 23, 2010 12:57 PM

Dec 2008
I liked it but really would have been happy for a little more info from the ending instead of another season.
Sep 23, 2010 1:18 PM

Apr 2010
Meh, ending was shit, show overall can be boring at points, but still i'd say a 7/10.

I was hoping Joey was gonna die... he so doesn't suit the hero type... and he still looks likes a girl. So i guess Lina is a Lesbian. They should've atleast changed him a little throughout the show, like make him seem more grown up, more manly, more heroic, instead he's still a pussy who can easily get bossed around by little girls.
Sep 23, 2010 1:45 PM

Mar 2010
I would gladly accept a second season of Heroman with his evil counterpart on the scene.
Sep 23, 2010 1:50 PM

Aug 2009
It was a great ending! True comic book style. Sure it was cliched but it made me feel really nostalgic. The art and music were top notch, the usual coming from Bones :D It was an absolute pleasure to watch this show
Sep 23, 2010 2:06 PM
Jul 2009
A good ending I was excited with Joey's flare up, the ending was cliche but what else can you expect. I don't know, but I did expect minami to break out of the prison, is he really going to come up with something. Although he seems to fall behind Denton, I'd bet he'd lose any kind of stratagy game to professor D.
Sep 23, 2010 2:13 PM

May 2009
The first dozen or so episodes were quite weak, but after the Skrugg disappeared it actually turned into something quite enjoyable and overall it was a decent anime. I'll watch season two if Bones decide to make one.
Sep 23, 2010 2:20 PM

Mar 2008
9/10 for me, I LOVED this show, alot more than stupid high school of the dead. That only got an 8 from me.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Sep 23, 2010 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
And here I thought I would never have to hear "HEeeeEEEERRrrrrooOOOOOOMmmMAAAAAAaaANNN" again after this episode. Oh well.
Sep 23, 2010 4:41 PM

May 2008
It was a watchable show, but the 2nd season is not necessary at all .... and with that evil doctor? ... they should learn how to end things properly....
the red joey was kind of cool, and that all sequence of him was pretty good...
7/10
Sep 23, 2010 4:42 PM

Oct 2008
I enjoyed the episode, the series was better than I thought it would be. For that I give 7/10.

If there was a possible next series, I would like to see a more "attitude" Joey. By that I mean not the soft touchy hero he is now. I would like for this to have some kind of swift in his personality although going by the ending probably not. Maybe even a bad side kind of Joey.
Sep 23, 2010 5:55 PM

Aug 2009
It seems Joey not only joined with Atomsk, but he became a Xam'd as well.
Sep 23, 2010 6:06 PM

Aug 2007
This episode ruled.

Very underrated show. More people should have watched it.
Sep 23, 2010 6:20 PM

Jun 2009
I was stuck between giving it a 6/10 or a 5/10.

The main things that made Heroman enjoyable are nostalgia and simplicity. Stan Lee came and instead of trying something new, he just played it safe and stuck with the same old formula. I can't give him credit for that. If he jumped out of the box a little then I could at least give him kudos. But he just stuck together a bunch of the old cliches and plots from his Marval comics.

It's better than the crap that dares to call itself Saturday morning cartoons these days but in a few years time I doubt I will remember this show.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Sep 23, 2010 7:16 PM

Jan 2009
IaMP with me.
Sep 23, 2010 8:52 PM

Jan 2009
2nd season is gonna made nice Heroman against VillainMan by doctor Minami
Sep 24, 2010 1:45 AM

Mar 2008
I cried.
And YES! A 2nd season :D
Sep 24, 2010 7:25 AM

Jun 2010
nesfe said:
WTF How come child lina and Joey stilll wore the same clothes. i mean draw some variety for god sake.

Also the whole yoai screenshot of heroman stopping Joey pissed me off. i hoped for an evolved joey and cockroach dude final boss fight, not lets love each other, power up, win ending.

lol same cloth since they were kids. XD I also thought its yaoish. =D Heroman will have sex with joey and lina would be surprised. =]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2010 7:35 AM

Jun 2010
I loved this last ep. =D I liked how Joey turned red. Joey looked like Tsuna serious mode. =D Joey saved heroman and now heroman saves joey =D They are so in love. lol luv it !
Heroman finally used his awesome pose laser attack ! It was so powerful it gave color to the world and a Heroman title ! lmao XD Everybody screaming Joey's name was cool =D Especially Lina's scream. =] Jo~~~~~~ey~ I think Gogorr's scream is kind of cute <3 lol
Sad that they didn't show us Lina and Will talking again or anything more after it ended.
I give it over 10/10 100/10=] Come on srsly ! What animes are this much good these days ? Bleach and stuffs are kind of dragging but this was very dramatic and epic.

Oh and what was with that StarCraft Zerg hatchery like building at the OP 2 Heroman attacks at the end ? lol There was no such thing. Just Gogoor's spaceship.

I want 2nd season so much ! Come back HEEE RRRRROOOO MAAAAAAAN !!!!!!!!
pieceofshotaSep 24, 2010 10:20 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2010 8:19 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
For a minute their, Joey looked like Joe from Cyborg 009.
Sep 24, 2010 1:46 PM

Mar 2009
gonorrhea said:
PLEASE NO. BONES, DON'T MAKE ME WATCH ANOTHER 26 EPISODES OF HEROMAN. NOOOOOOO.

On a side note, this girl never showed up (from the opening):

Did she show up? I don't recall her...

She did actually... Episode 2, 13:43.
Life is futile, yet we still thrive.
My Site, My Blog, My YouTube
Sep 24, 2010 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
Stan Lee will pay millions to make a new season?

Btw, Heroman was good. I was not very confident with this anime, but it surprised me.
8/10
Sep 24, 2010 4:42 PM

Nov 2007
cool a second season xD

btw i dont think he has to pay for the production of the anime in any way he may get paid royalties for what he does best xD
Corpse69Sep 24, 2010 4:48 PM

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Sep 24, 2010 7:08 PM

May 2010
it was a pretty good ending ^^
i was hoping joey would go all out and defeat the alien w/out the help of heroman.....but i guess i was wrong.....heroman stopped him =.='
meh.....ah well overall i'd give this a 8/10 :)
glad to see there will be a second season! YAY! >,<
Sep 25, 2010 5:53 PM

Aug 2008
Like a lot of the show I thought this final episode was very average. Superbly animated, but that was about it. I never really fell in love with this series. I just needed a dose of modern mecha. I'm glad I'm through with this, though I probably won't be picking up the second season.
Sep 26, 2010 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
This show turned out fairly enjoyable. I'll probably just give it a 7 though, because of the lackluster first arc.
Sep 26, 2010 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
It's a Beam, It's a beam, it's a fucking beam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So big evil cockroach is dead. Again!
I actually found the government being the enemy episodes more enjoyable. In the end not an impressive show at all but hell i managed to see it all because it wasn't really a torture to watch so i guess they gave it a good try.
I still think that they should have used bug spray.

Open ending huh? Doctor Minami the comeback!!! LOL!!!
Sep 27, 2010 9:56 AM

Apr 2009
The ending wasn't quite what I hoped it would be. I kinda hoped for a fusion of him and heroman when I saw his hand become all robot-like. And I was hoping for a bit of a more sad ending, though.

Sep 29, 2010 2:38 PM

Aug 2009
Yay! Finally got round to watching the final episode!

A great, feel-good ending, I think. Heroman is soooo adorable x3

One of the most amazing OSTs I've heard in a while, too =D

Surprised how much I ended up enjoying the second half of this series
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Oct 14, 2010 11:08 AM

Jun 2008
dont rly care what anybody says about this anime, childish, cliche etc or blaah..becoz whatever duh!.. i loved it! so screw anything else becoz most important it was fun to watch it every episode, so it gets 8/10 from me, and im already waiting for second season definately.

only thing is that cant stand that duuumbass girly lina! shes just lol duumb! x]
Nov 4, 2010 8:25 AM

Mar 2008
THERE WAS A FREAKIN' MASK RIDER THERE Y'NOW

THEy FREAKIN FORGOT ABOUT WILL,

WHAT THE HECK'S WRONG WITH JOEY, DIDN't WILL sAVEd HiM?

What Would LINA SAY if She Knew

Liked Tenggen Toppa More... with the robot inside a robot thingy... it was wild.. ^^
tounoyaboysNov 4, 2010 8:40 AM
May 14, 2011 2:43 AM

Jul 2009
Despite of whole series this episode was pure awesomeness. Insane Joey looks like Xam'd :3
I like second arc and few last episodes. This series has all to be awesome - art, music and nice story. But... for me this anime look a bit childish ;_;
I give it 7/10
Dec 21, 2011 9:01 AM
Dec 2011
I kinda cried...
I'm also surprised with Joey, Holly, and Lina 'cause they still have the same clothes
Joey looked cool when he turned all red!!!
I can't chose between 9/10 or 8/10

I'm looking forward to see season 2!!!
Bones is awesome!!!
They produced Fullmetal Alchemist (my fave) and Heroman and a lot more!!!

1 more thing remember Dr.Minami?
I think (not saying it's true or anything! I just think!) his name came from a staff mamber named Masahiko Minami in Bones.
I don't really know i just searched "Bones" in Wikipedia...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroman Episode 11 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 10, 2010

24 by ayann72_ »»
Jun 7, 2023 12:36 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 12 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 17, 2010

25 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 5 Discussion

garfield15 - Apr 29, 2010

49 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 15, 2022 4:21 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ReaperEXE - Apr 1, 2010

260 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 22 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2010

20 by iamKetranLang »»
Apr 17, 2022 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.