MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Heroman Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Heroman »» Heroman Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (3) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Heroman Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 64.41%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 22.03%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 10.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.39%
Voters: 59

09-24-10, 4:03 PM

Stan Lee will pay millions to make a new season?

Btw, Heroman was good. I was not very confident with this anime, but it surprised me.
8/10

09-24-10, 4:42 PM

cool a second season xD

btw i dont think he has to pay for the production of the anime in any way he may get paid royalties for what he does best xD
Modified by Corpse69, 09-24-10, 4:48 PM

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already

09-24-10, 7:08 PM

it was a pretty good ending ^^
i was hoping joey would go all out and defeat the alien w/out the help of heroman.....but i guess i was wrong.....heroman stopped him =.='
meh.....ah well overall i'd give this a 8/10 :)
glad to see there will be a second season! YAY! >,<

09-25-10, 5:53 PM

Like a lot of the show I thought this final episode was very average. Superbly animated, but that was about it. I never really fell in love with this series. I just needed a dose of modern mecha. I'm glad I'm through with this, though I probably won't be picking up the second season.

09-26-10, 1:13 PM

This show turned out fairly enjoyable. I'll probably just give it a 7 though, because of the lackluster first arc.

09-26-10, 5:15 PM

It's a Beam, It's a beam, it's a fucking beam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So big evil cockroach is dead. Again!
I actually found the government being the enemy episodes more enjoyable. In the end not an impressive show at all but hell i managed to see it all because it wasn't really a torture to watch so i guess they gave it a good try.
I still think that they should have used bug spray.

Open ending huh? Doctor Minami the comeback!!! LOL!!!

09-27-10, 9:56 AM

The ending wasn't quite what I hoped it would be. I kinda hoped for a fusion of him and heroman when I saw his hand become all robot-like. And I was hoping for a bit of a more sad ending, though.

09-29-10, 2:38 PM

Yay! Finally got round to watching the final episode!

A great, feel-good ending, I think. Heroman is soooo adorable x3

One of the most amazing OSTs I've heard in a while, too =D

Surprised how much I ended up enjoying the second half of this series

「人間は。。。俺のもんなんだからさ。」

10-14-10, 11:08 AM

dont rly care what anybody says about this anime, childish, cliche etc or blaah..becoz whatever duh!.. i loved it! so screw anything else becoz most important it was fun to watch it every episode, so it gets 8/10 from me, and im already waiting for second season definately.

only thing is that cant stand that duuumbass girly lina! shes just lol duumb! x]

11-04-10, 8:25 AM

THERE WAS A FREAKIN' MASK RIDER THERE Y'NOW

THEy FREAKIN FORGOT ABOUT WILL,

WHAT THE HECK'S WRONG WITH JOEY, DIDN't WILL sAVEd HiM?

What Would LINA SAY if She Knew

Liked Tenggen Toppa More... with the robot inside a robot thingy... it was wild.. ^^
Modified by misaseh098, 11-04-10, 8:40 AM

[/url]

05-14-11, 2:43 AM

Despite of whole series this episode was pure awesomeness. Insane Joey looks like Xam'd :3
I like second arc and few last episodes. This series has all to be awesome - art, music and nice story. But... for me this anime look a bit childish ;_;
I give it 7/10

12-21-11, 9:01 AM

I kinda cried...
I'm also surprised with Joey, Holly, and Lina 'cause they still have the same clothes
Joey looked cool when he turned all red!!!
I can't chose between 9/10 or 8/10

I'm looking forward to see season 2!!!
Bones is awesome!!!
They produced Fullmetal Alchemist (my fave) and Heroman and a lot more!!!

1 more thing remember Dr.Minami?
I think (not saying it's true or anything! I just think!) his name came from a staff mamber named Masahiko Minami in Bones.
I don't really know i just searched "Bones" in Wikipedia...

08-15-12, 5:35 PM

Not bad overall. A bit generic but overall, I enjoyed this series tbh especially Holly :)

It looks like Joey went super saiyan this episode but other than that, nothing too special and was predictable.

Hmm, that ending though...season 2?

[continued]?

03-04-13, 9:54 PM

Just finished it! I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would! The score for it on here isn't very high, and I can't understand why that is.

Sure, its aimed at children, so it isn't going to be some literary masterpiece. But, it was still one heck of an enjoyable show, and I can see it really taking off here in the US if it ever gets released here. I also believe there is a possibility of a second season largely due to the fact that BONES announced they were doing a new version of a "familiar" series. So, it is possible!

The show has some great music too. I'm actually going to miss this show quite a bit, even though I watched it really quickly, it grew on me a lot.

All I can say now is.... HEROMAN.....ENGAGE!

Pages (3) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices