Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2012 5:35 PM

Nov 2011
Not bad overall. A bit generic but overall, I enjoyed this series tbh especially Holly :)

It looks like Joey went super saiyan this episode but other than that, nothing too special and was predictable.

Hmm, that ending though...season 2?

[continued]?
Mar 4, 2013 9:54 PM

Dec 2010
Just finished it! I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would! The score for it on here isn't very high, and I can't understand why that is.

Sure, its aimed at children, so it isn't going to be some literary masterpiece. But, it was still one heck of an enjoyable show, and I can see it really taking off here in the US if it ever gets released here. I also believe there is a possibility of a second season largely due to the fact that BONES announced they were doing a new version of a "familiar" series. So, it is possible!

The show has some great music too. I'm actually going to miss this show quite a bit, even though I watched it really quickly, it grew on me a lot.

All I can say now is.... HEROMAN.....ENGAGE!
Jun 7, 2014 3:05 PM
Jun 2014
Heroman was great. It desperately needs a dub, and that dub desperately needs to be on my shelf.
Episode twenty-six left us with a lot of questions.

What all happened with Will? (we can guess pretty easily that every motivation stemmed from his protectiveness of his sister and his childish arrogence being lifted into a more mature sense of responsibility by finding himself in the woods with strange powers)
Is he dead? (probably not, considering this is a comic-book story and he seemed important enough for plot armor)
Will Joey ever be tall enough for Lina? (Possibly. His dad was tall, but his mom wasn't, and its clear that Nee-San took after Dad and Joey took after Mom)
How did Joey pull a Fooli Cooli at the end there? (He has powers meant to work in tandem with heroman. Heroman powered up when he got pissed, so Joey can grow a heroman arm when he's ready to die for the planet--Or something like that)
Are the skrug finally actually dead? (Better be.)

I wanted to see more villains. Minami is fun, but not a big enough deal to carry season two. This show is super old. Don't expect a season two. Also, the Japanese didn't like it much, so the only real base for more Heroman are the American shounentards and authentic Stan Lee fans. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it. But there is no hope.Look up some dedicated fanfiction and buy the merch. Otherwise, Heroman will simply be a +1 to your list of completed anime.
Oct 8, 2019 10:09 PM

Sep 2016
The episode was awesome til the part where Heroman stopped Joey's suicide attack (that btw was done beautifully with the bg and sequence, took me some tears)

Then they gone to an amazing episode to a cliche one with the wtf conversation in the middle of the apocalipse and hero finally doing his new final attack...

btw they forgot Will here.

Episode: 7/10
Series: 9/10

Aug 19, 2020 12:02 AM
Sep 2017
The only good superhero show done by Studio Bones. That's right, I said it.
Apr 17, 2022 5:39 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
WHAT A STORY AND PERFECT FINAL EPISODE !!! the meaning of a hero was explored all too well. I WILL MISS HEROMAN !!! EVERYTHING DID CONNECT TOGETHER from beginning to end, AND I LOVE IT 10/10
張大です for 張大勇督察
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroman Episode 11 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 10, 2010

24 by ayann72_ »»
Jun 7, 2023 12:36 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 12 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 17, 2010

25 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 5 Discussion

garfield15 - Apr 29, 2010

49 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 15, 2022 4:21 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ReaperEXE - Apr 1, 2010

260 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 22 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2010

20 by iamKetranLang »»
Apr 17, 2022 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.