MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Heroman Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Heroman »» Heroman Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Heroman Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 65.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 21.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 10.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.33%
Voters: 60

09-23-10, 5:14 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the show ends with a giant question mark at the end (literally). All in all, I thought this final ep was pretty awesome. Very predictable yes, but still awesome.

Screenshots:
Modified by Chucky, 09-23-10, 5:28 AM

09-23-10, 5:32 AM

Really loved this episode ...
And this series so far.
Need a second season, yep !

09-23-10, 6:21 AM

To be continued?

I do hope there will be a continuation of this series. So much action from beginning to end. This was a very good series to me and I really enjoyed it all the way through. :D

09-23-10, 6:37 AM

Well, im glad this is finally over.
The idea was bad in its root but i had some hopes for it to turn out not half bad (i was wrong).
With Bones shoving their "Friendship is power" shit everywhere made this stupid, for example in this episode Joe had a chance to end everything as in beat Koggor and save everyone at the cost of only his own life (AKA not that big of a price to pay) instead the crying of a slutty girl changed his mind because she is such a slut and spoiled kid that she cant live without what she wants.
God damn it Bones why do you have to be so stupid and ruin everything...

09-23-10, 7:24 AM

Ehh I don't think I want another season. This one season is already enough for me. Also Joey looks badass in red. The ending kinda remind of Soul Eater. Well whatever. This series has been fun for me to watch, even though its a bit childish but its enjoyable, for me.

09-23-10, 7:37 AM

one word.. AWESOME!! they made a very predictable cliche episode into one full of epicness and awesome.. many shows nowadays mostly fail doing the endings right, but I have no complaints whatsoever with what they did on the ending.. I'll remember Heroman as the show that I started to watch just for the lols, but ended up being amazed instead..

Joey is kick-ass in this episode, and I can say he looked cool for once.. XD
The drama part in the episode is really done well, and didn't had me take the usual annoyed feeling I get when this parts comes up during the final epsiodes..
And about the final ability they used, I really thought it would be some kind of transformation where Joey and Heroman would merge, but a beam is fine too..

haha, the questionable ending got me laughing there.. seems like a new season is not yet confirmed, but having that part added seems to make a new season more plausible.. still a new season is very welcome for me..

HEROMAN!! FINISH!! :D

09-23-10, 7:44 AM

Definitely would like a 2nd season. I really enjoyed this show the more I watched it. Cheesy super-hero goodness to make me warm and fuzzy on a thursday morning.

09-23-10, 8:08 AM

A superb fight ever. Excellent ending there. The drama fits well.
I'll gonna miss Joey's lines and Heroman's vim.

The ending part there was still obscure, but if there's gonna be a second season, well I will surely watch it since I enjoyed the series.

09-23-10, 8:10 AM

A Dr.Minami robot version (lol at the hairsyle)

To Be Continued?

Didn't expect a O' Beam atk at the end.
Overall 8/10
• † Trevor Asuka Shinn † •

09-23-10, 8:35 AM

typical comic book ending with the usual "evil still exists" cliff hanger. it was a fairly ok show, so at least it deserves a seven.

09-23-10, 8:52 AM

man this was such an awesome show. 8/10

Then bg song when he did the O'Spark was kinda cool.

And what's this? To be continued?

Ow, HELL YEAH! I'm all for a second season!

09-23-10, 9:11 AM

PLEASE NO. BONES, DON'T MAKE ME WATCH ANOTHER 26 EPISODES OF HEROMAN. NOOOOOOO.

On a side note, this girl never showed up (from the opening):

Did she show up? I don't recall her...
IaMP with me.

09-23-10, 9:38 AM

I would have liked it if Joey was the one who dealt the last blow there. Trans-Am Joey looks awesome. I kinda didn't like the pandering talk with everyone. You're all in the middle of an apocalypse and you're talking about heroes and being together? ._.
Never expected that the new ability involved Heroman's pose emitting the attack. But it was awesome though. The ending was nice and it hints a second season but I don't think so. Second season or not, I'll still watch it. This has been an enjoyable ride. The show is cliched to the last detail but if you ignore it, the show is fun to watch. A good 8/10 for me.

Now for the upcomingr Bones show next season, Star Driver and the next Marvel show, Iron Man.

What happened to Will though? :/

09-23-10, 9:44 AM

why joey did'nt use his new power at the end ? :X
belatkuro said:

What happened to Will though? :/

dead ? his sister doesn't care about him x'D

09-23-10, 10:19 AM

Yeah what happened to Will? XD...
and there may be a 2nd season..

09-23-10, 10:42 AM

WTF How come child lina and Joey stilll wore the same clothes. i mean draw some variety for god sake.

Also the whole yoai screenshot of heroman stopping Joey pissed me off. i hoped for an evolved joey and cockroach dude final boss fight, not lets love each other, power up, win ending.

09-23-10, 11:46 AM

I was quite happy with the entire Heroman series 9/10 and I'm glad that there is going to be a second series! As for the people complaining, Haters gonna' Hate!! =3

09-23-10, 11:54 AM

I'll give this show a 7/10

The ending kind of disappointed me, I thought it would show what happened to everyone and what they're doing now...but it looks like it's hinting at a 2nd season instead.

I kind of don't want a 2nd season. D: Maybe if they aired it like a year or more from now...then I'd be ready to watch more Heroman. But I don't see how anything that scientist will do could be more powerful than the last battle.

Also, I was expecting Heroman to disappear at the end, or just turn back into a regular toy.

09-23-10, 12:40 PM

1. Agreed. They have time to include Dr. minami and have pretty screenshots, but they left will dying on the battlefield. Shesh they were most likely all staring down at him from the cliff.
nesfe said:
WTF How come child lina and Joey stilll wore the same clothes. i mean draw some variety for god sake. Also the whole yoai screenshot of heroman stopping Joey pissed me off.
Yeah. i was so friggin pumped to see Joey go badass and we got that. How the hell did he get there anyways?
3. The O ring attack was... stupid. Usually the first time something like that happens i can enjoy it and then think in retrospect how bad it was. With this show i have adjusted to just bypass the enjoy part.
The series was fine. There was a cute couple, good battle animations. However, the arcs about the Skrugg were pretty cliche and really bad story wise. There was a lot of things that didn't make sense, and that added on top of those two.

i give this 6 "HEROMAN"'s! out of 10 "JOEY"'s.

09-23-10, 12:57 PM

I liked it but really would have been happy for a little more info from the ending instead of another season.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices