MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Veritas Chapter 81 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Veritas »» Veritas Chapter 81 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Veritas Chapter 81 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

36 48.65%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 12.16%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 16.22%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 9.46%
1 out of 5: Hated it

10 13.51%
Voters: 74

09-21-10, 4:12 PM

DoubleD369 said:
C'mon Part 2 also I only just learn that Veritas translates to Truth in the last chapter ^.^!

I also didn't know that veritas translates to Truth until the last page,by the contest of the conversations i would say veritas is what someone believes and what gives you strength to do what you believe.

09-22-10, 2:11 AM

That was... woah. I'm just out of breath... and words. An awesome ending to an awesome series. I hope there will be a second part soon.

I just loved the scene where Vera saw LT in the flames. Now Gangryong has truly succeeded his master.
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

09-22-10, 2:38 AM

Too bad it's the last chapter! It's far from over, yet helz0ne forum hints the series's dropped... wish they'd be teasing :D

Am I the only one who'd like to see more of that FD vs Elders' fight?

09-22-10, 3:58 AM

Love it. i hope d part 2 is good as this.

09-22-10, 6:31 AM

fucking awesome ending..

9/10

damn awesome ..

excited for the time-skip.
coincidence :D onepiece also has a time skip now xD

09-24-10, 3:34 PM

I doubt there will be a part 2, at least anytime soon. Author is working on another manga I believe.

09-25-10, 2:31 AM

Incredible series, particularly the latter parts.

09-25-10, 12:06 PM

I felt sad that the entire school was killed by Vera and the fact that a large number of the cast was killed off. But I can tell that this manhwa is going to have a great sequel.

10-16-10, 4:46 AM

amazing!!!10/10 so many people were lost but some survived, and revenge for Rud needs to be absolute, can't wait

10-18-10, 3:57 AM

ramzes5a said:
amazing!!!10/10 so many people were lost but some survived, and revenge for Rud needs to be absolute, can't wait

Could not agree more.I also cant wait to see the result of Gangryong vs Vera fight.

10-19-10, 7:19 PM

hmm him teaming up with vera is impossible since she has become the ultimate bitch. But i dont see how he would team up with vera's sister as well... maybe if she changes her ways? but most of the remaining are traditionalists not reunion so how is vera's sister going to get them to follow her.

I think the final battle with vera and main character will come to nothing, prolly stalled for a final battle in the 2nd series.

I think it would be good if the main character didnt end up siding with either sisters, would be good :)

I say main character cause his name is so hard to spell lol

10-26-10, 6:13 AM

jasvanth said:

I say main character cause his name is so hard to spell lol

Is it that hard to copy and paste?

jasvanth said:

I think it would be good if the main character didnt end up siding with either sisters, would be good :)

I think the same.

01-15-11, 10:14 PM

i like that Gang seems to be able to assess situations and take the best course of action suited towards his character. i like that he didn't go off on some long stupid speech about righteousness and spoiling the mood of the scene. he's like "I'm active'n my truth too bitch, now shut up and fight me!" way to not break character, thank you Joon-shik.

i do have to say i feel like after finishing this manga i feel like we got back story on about everyone except Gang. he mentioned a sister and parents being dead which might be why no one question being forced to that school. all his flash backs were about his teacher, but this could be what just make his character such a bad ass. he doesn't dwell on the past or it doesn't effect him enough to function.

also finding a manga that doesn't mind killing a main character off here and there is hard enough to find and to have a main character not be an Emo makes it that much more better in my opinion, might be my favorite manga so far.

This manga is a 10 for me.

01-30-11, 6:33 PM

That was great. We didn't get the tournament or major fights but it was good.

I'm kinda worried. It seems like things were not going well for the author and he had a harsh time to finish the first part.

Can't say we will see a second part anytime soon, if we get to see it at all.

02-02-11, 5:14 PM

This was beautiful. This manhua helped me dig into the korean scene and I have to say I'm loving it. 10/10. One of the best fighting mangas/manhuas I've read in a while. It's quite original

08-17-11, 2:15 PM

Last chapter was good, but I'm not convinced that any 'Veritas' ideology/philosophy has been sufficiently developed during the 81 chapters for the manga's title to be warranted. Following the author's convention, 'Lubido' or 'Volitio' are just as, if not more, apt titles for the manga.

This issue aside, I agree that the fights throughout Veritas were decent, though it would have been nice to see even a snippet of action between Gang and Vera at the end.
Modified by Xenoyautja, 08-17-11, 2:30 PM
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

09-02-11, 1:06 AM

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, however the artists had given up to continue the story, which means THERE IS NO SECOND SEASON or PART 2. Yup, you can hate me all you want, but i am not bullsh*ting you that this information is legit, all the other anime forum has discussed that those 3 artists had move on, and not gonna make Veritas anymore. It is quite a bit of disappointing. I almost flipped my table when they decided to end Veritas that way.

01-01-12, 4:28 PM

It piss me off
only the end is important in this case >> big fail

01-31-12, 1:24 PM

Since this manga doesn't have an ending or a sequel I'd say it's not worth reading.

03-24-12, 3:04 PM

I think the last chapter is gorgeous

Even if there would be no second seazon, this manhua is still very good

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices