Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 18, 2010 7:01 AM
Mar 2010
That ep was just too epic for words.

I hope they don't end it. :/ However, if they do a break to let the manga go a head and then they start animating it later on then that'd be cool rather than just dropping it, or the other bad thing would be if they went past the manga and then fell into the trap other animes have.

So hope next ep isn't the last forever :(
Sep 18, 2010 7:16 AM
Apr 2008
So, where are we in the manga right now with this episode?
I guess Ill have to start reading the manga...
Sep 18, 2010 7:35 AM

Oct 2007
Kickass fight - only one more episode >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2010 7:44 AM
Sep 2009
They just die like that....There also running short in eps
Click!
Sep 18, 2010 8:16 AM

Jan 2009
Byakuran expression in this episode looks like beatrice troll face to me
Sep 18, 2010 9:07 AM

Feb 2010
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG im so sad now!!! First Gintama stopped, and now KHR? )):

I guess they cant be bothered to make up some fillers to fill in the gap to the Shimon arc.

GOD!! I hope it comes back soon!! Majorly upset now.
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Sep 18, 2010 10:33 AM

Jul 2010
Great resolution.
Sep 18, 2010 11:50 AM

Mar 2009
This episode was pure epicness. I can't believe they will end it here, I was really hoping for the next arc.
Sep 18, 2010 11:53 AM

Dec 2007
icegenie said:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG im so sad now!!! First Gintama stopped, and now KHR? )):

I guess they cant be bothered to make up some fillers to fill in the gap to the Shimon arc.

GOD!! I hope it comes back soon!! Majorly upset now.
i hope that it will come back at least some day.. i need it to be confirmed since i dont want it to end the same way D.Gray-man ended at some random spot and thats it... :(
Sep 18, 2010 12:14 PM

Oct 2007
diannaa said:
HOLY CRAP! O_O

I seriously wasn't expecting something so.Freaking. EPIC! The producers finally outdo themselves, and now I learn that it ends next week = I though it was only the arc ending next week T_T They just had to drop a bomb like this gem of an episode on us, and then just take it away..... It's sad, really.

Seriously, the manga and the anime seemed like they completed each other. Where the manga had it's weak points(like how Byakuran's defeat was delivered), the anime made it look better(the voice acting was superb in this episode which gave more emotion to the scenes) and vice versa. It is truly sad that now it has to end... I hope they will come back(unlike with D.Gray-man) and maybe cracnk up a notch the animation and keep it low with the censorship.

AGREED :D

I was honestly looking forward to some fillers and then maybe the new arc after some break but its ENDING?? SO SUDDEN...*its a shock*

Sep 18, 2010 12:58 PM
Mar 2010
sspatel_55 said:
diannaa said:
HOLY CRAP! O_O

I seriously wasn't expecting something so.Freaking. EPIC! The producers finally outdo themselves, and now I learn that it ends next week = I though it was only the arc ending next week T_T They just had to drop a bomb like this gem of an episode on us, and then just take it away..... It's sad, really.

Seriously, the manga and the anime seemed like they completed each other. Where the manga had it's weak points(like how Byakuran's defeat was delivered), the anime made it look better(the voice acting was superb in this episode which gave more emotion to the scenes) and vice versa. It is truly sad that now it has to end... I hope they will come back(unlike with D.Gray-man) and maybe cracnk up a notch the animation and keep it low with the censorship.

AGREED :D

I was honestly looking forward to some fillers and then maybe the new arc after some break but its ENDING?? SO SUDDEN...*its a shock*

They still might. They might even put the new arc if animated under a new name khr: something. xD
Sep 18, 2010 1:50 PM

Feb 2009
Great episode! I really enjoyed it and I was looking forward to the shimon family arc. Then I go on myanimelist and BAM I find out this is the 2nd last episode! ITS TOO SUDDEN! WTF HOW COULD THEY END THIS EPIC SERIES NOW! :'(
Sep 18, 2010 2:27 PM
Jun 2010
Really awesome episode! Byakuran's demise and last thoughts were executed very nicely, so props to the animators and the voice actors!

Umm...I doubt that Reborn as an anime is going to end. I think it will take a while for the next season to come out though, since Akira Amano isn't finished with the Shimon Arc, and I doubt she will be anytime soon (I mean, the first major battle isn't even finished yet).

I hope the animators will finally animate the chapters that have Longchamp while waiting for the Shimon Arc to be finished, and I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that they won't deviate from the plot of the manga (like some anime series T___T).
Sep 18, 2010 5:34 PM

Oct 2008
It was a decent episode. I was disappointed that they never gave Byakuran any depth, but that generally happens with the enemies in anime like this. The fight was kind of mediocre, but i've seen worse. Tsuna basically gets powered up and then everything he does works.

The thing with the babies was hugely annoying. They spent so much time hinting about how powerful they are and how it would turn the tide if they were reborn and yet... nope, doesn't happen, tsuna just levels up and wipes the floor with him.

I laughed when Gamma admitted to being a lolicon. It was supposed to be a sad moment, but the anime failed to give me any reason to care about either Gamma or Uni so that was that.

Overall a pretty good series, but it was seriously dragging along the floor near the end. I'd almost say the writer rushes to finish it up which is strange since i dont think that is the case. Poor editing of the script possibly. Introducing all of these characters and then just forgetting about them was a pretty big example of planning failure.
Sep 18, 2010 9:57 PM

Aug 2010
Laraid said:
I'm still surprised on how Tsuna actually killed Byakuran. Tsuna never looked like the killing people off type.

It was weird but really needed...

Anoki said:
I dont understand why this was the second to last episode. I mean it is so sudden and it doesn't even mention at the end that 203 is the last episode.

D: I know why does it have to end...

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Sep 18, 2010 10:52 PM

Apr 2008
Something tells me that in the next year or so the series will come back. But with an additional/alternate name. Kinda like: Naruto 'Shippuden'...? =\
Sep 19, 2010 7:04 AM

Nov 2009
YES! EPIC!

Also, I learned my new favorite word:
GWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sep 19, 2010 8:45 AM

Aug 2010
wee finally they are kill bikran the end was wonderfull
Roronoa-zeroSep 19, 2010 8:50 AM
Sep 19, 2010 9:17 AM

Dec 2009
that was fucking epic ! I don't want to read the manga but now I think I have no other choice :/
yuno6.jpg
Sep 19, 2010 11:12 AM
Aug 2009
But... I thhought, taht Byakyran is so powerful, so strong and so no-idea-what. As I can remember, everybody was so scared about him and so on.
And now, Tsuna defeated him with some powerful punches?
Maybe Byakuran will be back in parallel world? ;P

But, the scene with Yuni was pretty sad ;(
Sep 19, 2010 4:29 PM

Aug 2009
InezMaria said:

He can't. Remember this is the original Byakuran so killing this one, kills all the other ones.
Sep 19, 2010 5:01 PM

May 2009
i found that episode REALLY rushed. i mean...so many things happened, i was expecting it to last for another eps or so...
mukuro-sama♥ hibari-sama♥fon-sama♥
My top wanted things:
1. Yato umbrellas!!
2. Mukuro's left eye
3. LEON!!! (KHR)
Sep 19, 2010 5:22 PM
Feb 2010
Loved it! Awesome ep
Gamma and Uni made me cry though, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of tears after 203 :'(
Sep 20, 2010 2:27 AM

Jul 2008
This the Tsuna i know he's badass

5/5 guess last ep is next damn...
Sep 20, 2010 3:24 AM

Mar 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Man, Tsunayoshi is such a bastard. Ripping off the wings is just horrible.
Yeah. I love Byaku's wings. </3
HawthorneKitty said:
Did Gamma and Yuni teleport naked somewhere?
LOL, that would be horrible XD

One more episode to go~ <333

I don't really like this episode because Byakuran made too many ugly faces. I thought he was hot. -____-"

Well, now that it ends, if the 2nd season really does exist, then it would be next year, or year after, or year after >:D

*goes to cyber12 to download the episodes*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2010 7:24 AM

May 2008
DAM HOW COULD THEY END THIS SHOW NVRRRRRRRRRRRR

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 21, 2010 12:04 AM

Nov 2009
FUCK. YEAHHHHHHHHHH.

Seriously. This is just win. Tsuna is so fucking epic. And I nearly cried at Yuni and Gamma.. Gah. Everything about this episode was just so win!
I dont want next week to be the last :(
Sep 21, 2010 1:17 AM

Jun 2008
Tottally love it , Anyway i dont wanna this anime to end

Sep 21, 2010 3:10 PM

Dec 2009
garfield15 said:
InezMaria said:

He can't. Remember this is the original Byakuran so killing this one, kills all the other ones.

If they all return to the past, then anything that happened in the future could be altered, right? Time travel is funny like that....
Sep 23, 2010 8:59 AM

Jun 2008
RKC said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see the shimon family animated T_T!!!!!!!!!!

who knows, maybe Enma will show up at the end of the last episode like some kind of premonition.

also I just realized that about 60% of the entire anime(120+ Episodes) has been spent in the Future Arc. I didn't expect it to go on for that long
tvesrbSep 23, 2010 9:13 AM
Sep 23, 2010 9:45 AM

Jul 2009
YAY! Great chapter!! XD

Tsuna was SO COOL!!!!!

But wait , . . . . . . . . THE NEXT EP IS THE LAST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? REALLY???

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT^TT Damit! . . .
Sep 23, 2010 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
ilikeyouevenmore said:
garfield15 said:
InezMaria said:

If they all return to the past, then anything that happened in the future could be altered, right? Time travel is funny like that....

Lolz, I've been thinking about that too! is so dam confusing that I stoped thinking about it. XD
Sep 23, 2010 2:34 PM

Aug 2010
Really good episode.

Sad that it's ending next week, though.
Sep 24, 2010 8:52 AM

May 2008
I'm totally overhelmed! Awsomely epic fight and the animation was great~
I'm a bit confused by the relationship between Gamma and Uni but the two of them vanishing almost made me cry~
Last episode left~
sayamiSep 24, 2010 10:03 AM
Sep 25, 2010 2:17 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
This was a really impressive fight. But I didn't like it that most of the characters were only standing around and did nothing. I hoped there would be more teamwork at the end.
Sep 27, 2010 7:42 PM

Nov 2009
THIS EPISODE WAS EXTREMELY BADASS. Enough said.

Omg, I really hope your kidding when it says 203 is the last episode. I was totally just thinking to myself "I can't wait for the next arc!" This is such a great anime. Stopping it now is too sudden.
Gosh, I just read the official announcement of Katekyo Hitman Reborn ending at 203. I'm so upset.
Sep 30, 2010 2:02 PM

Dec 2009
holy shit this episode was ~~ a w e s o m e ~~

oh god
byakuran going psycho!! what is that thing about all bad guys in anime going psycho + scary eyes + muahaha in the end?? evil laughs are wicked though

also they fight with flames and screams lol
UOOOOOOOOOOH >>>>>>>>))))((((( <<<<<<< UAAAAAAAAAH

yuni made me sad |: i didn't want her to die or whatever happened (unless she is also reborn like the other arcobalenos), she is my favorite girl in khr

i like kikyo too, he's so classy.

now i have some respect for byakuran
the ripping-off-the-wings thing was weird lol
and what's with those lights coming out of byakuran's wings? that was the gayest thing ever. his box should be a unicorn!

also BLOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE SEEN SOME BLOOOOD
even if it was brown
BLOOD!!

sorry i'm so yay! but i haven't watched KHR for a long time (college and stuff) and everything is so awesome! :DD

i need to watch 203 now kbye
Oct 10, 2010 2:29 AM

Aug 2009
this episode helped me realize that im SUCH a girl hahaha i cried my HEART out when i was watching the scene between Gamma and Yuni TT^TT i mean Tsuna was just EPIC with the Primo appearing, ring changing, and PWNING Byakuran buuuuuttt when Gamma jumped in and was holding her and DYING WITH HER WAS JUST LIKE A TOTAL AWWWWW!!!!!!!! TTT^TTT

btw WILL WE EVER GET TO KNOW WHAT GAMMA WHISPERED TO YUNI??? or is it one of those "leave-it-to-your-imagination" type of thing....=.=
Nov 14, 2010 5:12 PM

Apr 2007
Great episode, everything was done so well. I even cried when Uni and Gamma were about to die. Just knowing it was going to happen any second... ;_____________;

But at least Byakuran is finally gone.
MonochromeNov 14, 2010 5:18 PM
Nov 25, 2010 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
Insane!Byakuran! <3 <3 <3

Okay, he was ALWAYS insane, but the extra insanity made me squee
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Dec 1, 2010 9:35 PM

Sep 2010
aiwanani said:

btw WILL WE EVER GET TO KNOW WHAT GAMMA WHISPERED TO YUNI??? or is it one of those "leave-it-to-your-imagination" type of thing....=.=

I'm curious too~! I was thinking, was it something like, "aishteru"? O; maybe I'll never know. ;__;

The blood was black? >_<

This was a really good, sweet episode. <3 It was emotional for me. xD I have to get back to reading the manga, I've only read the first volume and have been putting off getting the rest. But the Borders by me doesn't have volume 2 so now I'll have to order it online. xD but it's worth it!

I hope KHR! anime continues when more manga chapters come out. </3 I love this anime, and for me the manga and anime goes hand in hand, and compliment eachother, and help me understand and interpret the series better. :3
Jan 29, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2009
Yessss! Kikyou survived!!! xD Too bad it's 'game over' to Byakuran, but it was quite a view! I hated Byakuran through all KHR series, but this last one made me to change my mind. He's quite a good as antagonist, and probably one of the best of all i ever have seen. And btw Tsuna's fight style is quite rough, i mean all these knee/elbow attacks, hair grabs, sneaky strikes etc. ><
FumofuJan 29, 2011 2:41 PM
Apr 27, 2011 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
Okay at least the symbolism finally makes a little bit of sense, the sea, clam and rainbow, or whatever. LOL I'm mightily relieved Byakuran had finally bitten the dust...and satisfied with Tsuna ripping his wings like that. I'm still deathly curious to what Yuni said before and Gamma replied in this episode. Okay let me finish 203 now. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 19, 2011 9:44 PM

Jul 2010
really good episode

Aug 4, 2011 12:31 AM

Aug 2009
Yo... I cried....

WTH DID HE SAY?!!?!?!
Aug 12, 2011 1:04 AM

Mar 2011
Woah. That was just...amazing.
-I really liked Byakuran. He has such a twisted/exciting air to him. Oh and he was just setting Tsuna off when he was going on and on how Yuni was a tool. Poor guy x_x
-They better tell us what he whispered in her ear. Probably the same thing she whispered into his. They are lovely together. Such a powerful bond.
-Tsuna...that was pretty heartless of you, ripping out Byakuran's wings like that.

"Decimo, give this Mare kid a scare"  - Vongola Primo
Aug 16, 2011 11:13 PM

Jul 2010
omg only one more episode left, honestly it doesn't get better than this just too epic. Uni and Gamma moment was just so sad. Primo coming out of the ring and turning the vongola rings into their original form too epic. The explanation to the powers of the mare ring, vongola ring and the pacifiers just crazy but awesome. And finally the dragon ball z like show down at the end was just epic.

I was not disappointed on the back story on Byakuran it just shows the type of villain he was. So very unique in the fact that his main goal was simple; to fill the emptiness he felt by using power to entertain himself at least that's what i took it to be.
Jan 1, 2012 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
Ahww man, I hate to admit it but for some strange reason I always end up feeling sorry for the "bad guy" when I watch this anime, wanting him to win and defeat Tsuna (which would be considered rather fair since he actually shouldn't stand a chance again them)...

I mean first with Mukuro (but at least he's now a Guardian with an epic timing), then with Xanxus (kind of, just felt sorry for the guy) and now with Byakuran who is the most awesome bas guy I've ever seen... isn't it strange to think like that? xD I kind wished to see him taking control of the worl and reign over it, that would be extrememly psycho but also interesting... :P

But well yeah, I'm kinda disappointed by this final, Tsuna won too easily from Byakuran and he didn't really have to rip those wings off...
Mar 24, 2012 6:08 AM

Jan 2012
New Vongola rings are ugly. That aside i enjoyed this episode a lot.
Jun 12, 2012 8:48 AM

Feb 2012
I thought the last episode was epic but THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOMEEEEEEE. wow.

I kinda think the rings look more classy now with more of each element's colour but they look like they can be more easily replicated lolz.

And I was so saddddd when Yuni and Gamma died I LOVE YUNI kay she's my favourite female character in Reborn! so WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE D:D:D: and I wanted to see more TsunaxYuni interaction though I guess her heart's with Gamma or sth WHICH BTW IS SERIOUSLY WEIRD FOR ME I mean you go after the mother AND the daughter? o__o

And I am so glad they gave Byakuran's backstory in his final thoughts. Turns out he wasn't bad all the way and there's actually some sort of a mastermind..... hmmmm. And lol he thinks like Light Yagami xD you know its like I kind of understand how he feels but I am also unable to deviate from Tsuna's beliefs? Its like to me both Byakuran and Tsuna are right in their own ways... or am I seriously warped lol?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.